Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

is it likely i have add

- Thu, 18 Oct 2018 10:30:10 EST 2gPg0wkX No.55622
File: 1539873010007.jpg -(62291B / 60.83KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. is it likely i have add
//sorry if this is wrong board, i feel like it more concerns my health than stims themselves

Stimulants are my drug of choice for a multitude of reasons, but not because they make me really energetic. In fact, stims tend to have the opposite effect on me - I feel calm and focused, and will usually just feel like laying down and talking with those around me rather than do anything usually associated with uppers.

Is it possible I have ADD? I'm 18f and have always done fairly well in school but have never done any work in class or at home, just an hour or two of cramming the night before a test. Usually if I try to actively study I just end up staring at my wall without meaning to.

Seeing as stimulants calm me down and help me focus on singular tasks or thoughts, it occurred to me that I might just be unintentionally medicating undiagnosed ADD. Thoughts?
>>
George Blatherfield - Fri, 19 Oct 2018 03:27:42 EST k6OPhw89 No.55623 Reply
>>55622
I guess, are these prescribed? Some types of amphetamine are more-so like you describe. Illicit or otherwise.

I think most have a hard time focusing on things sometimes. Or a lot. I never liked paperwork, reading instructions, etc but amphetamine can make things that were boring, uninteresting, suddenly interesting.

So it's difficult to say.

ADD or not, surely drugs that are used to help focus, do work.

Relying on them, eh like getting a script, if that is what you are kinda wondering, I really wouldn't bother. A script, use it for however long, months years, most actually regret it. As they may be back at square one, or even further behind in coping with things than when they started ADD drugs.

But, some amphetamine can make one focus, think clearly 'as prescribed' and not be like bouncing all oveer the place without direction. So in all, surely you may have some sort of issues that keep you from focusing, similar to ADD.

I barely turned in 2nd grade homework, when I found I still got a passing grade without turning it in. Lack of focus. Oversight.
But in school most things were easy? SO that was my free pass. Do good in school, and not good on my own time.
>>
Graham Paddledire - Thu, 25 Oct 2018 13:30:59 EST seInJVW2 No.55639 Reply
inb4 coconut oil spammer

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.