Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

I have one bad symptom left from ocd/depression

- Fri, 22 Feb 2019 23:08:05 EST 1jh5LPLW No.55666
File: 1550894885260.jpg -(60616B / 59.20KB, 1054x636) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. I have one bad symptom left from ocd/depression
I no longer have to do compulsions, or feel aniexty or feel rage or extreme sadness. I can sleep with being wake up by nightmares or wake up and not remember. I dont smell things, I dont see much stuff latched on objects, I dont get new weird thoughts much or feel a lot of fear.

Memories that won't stop coming is my problem, they're muddled over the years but they still bother me. Any way to stop this?
>>
Yoda - Sat, 23 Feb 2019 08:50:35 EST 2cYRyS29 No.55667 Reply
>>55666
Make peace with the past, you must. Let go of all you are afraid to lose.
>>
Sidney Nimmlecocke - Sat, 23 Feb 2019 21:12:33 EST B5ifRNZD No.55668 Reply
1550974353959.png -(841328B / 821.61KB, 500x419) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>55666 pic related

i have ocd, depression, anxiety, and nightmares if i dream. I've been trying to change my compulsions into productive ones. Why do you no longer have to do compulsions? What do you mean by seeing stuffed latched on objects? surface textures?

Sorry I can't help much with the memories. I do not have many memories, and most are attached to pictures and videos. Sometimes I try to not create new memories. I try to be mindful about staying present by not thinking about the past or future; and if i do, then I put my focus back on the present reality. The only time I want to think about the past is to learn for solving a current problem.
>>
Augustus Penderstane - Sat, 23 Feb 2019 22:34:21 EST 1jh5LPLW No.55669 Reply
>>55668
I simply did my own cbt therapy. I used to have germ OCD and would wash many times.

Used to have people and memories latched on via intrusive thoughts, no longer thanks to paxil over the years.

I just dunno what to about the memories and their related emotions. Heard people use lsd to turn off the emotions or even propranolol. Might try that.
>>
Sidney Nimmlecocke - Sun, 24 Feb 2019 12:30:58 EST B5ifRNZD No.55670 Reply
>>55669
I am considering going to a therapist. I have contamination ocd and others and dermatillomania. My intrusive thoughts are not connected to people or memories; sorry I can't relate. Maybe dissociatives can detach the memories from the emotions? That is what I use.
>>
William Brookson - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 16:07:52 EST B5ifRNZD No.55673 Reply
>>55672
what is they? I don't know what sort of answer to give without something more specific
>>
Shit Chazzlecherk - Tue, 19 Mar 2019 09:52:49 EST B5ifRNZD No.55699 Reply
>>55680
I have read other people's experience doing cbt therapy to themselves with success. I don't know any resources off hand and you can probably search as well as me. I guess you have to be the student and the teacher, but university psychology websites may be a good starting point. I've been noticing that the voice in my head has been saying many more positive things than negative. I think that is part of it.
>>
Nathaniel Blackham - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 03:36:52 EST p98oIwAn No.55701 Reply
>>55680
>cbt
cock & ball therapy... I think this could work.
>>
Hugh Dommleshaw - Mon, 25 Mar 2019 14:16:26 EST P2j28eQm No.55710 Reply
>>55701
It's CBT therapy not CB therapy dude. Cock and ball torture therapy
>>
Clara Fevinghood - Tue, 26 Mar 2019 01:58:07 EST AcCTIoVe No.55711 Reply
>>55699
There is licensed ketamine therapy. It is expensive. Most seem to say 3 sessions of IV Ketamine will cure PTSD, depression? There is a kinda new Therapy using magnetic therapy that targets a certain part of the brain to put people on track.
Either I have not seen and negative experiences.
>>
>>
Caroline Blivingnodge - Tue, 26 Mar 2019 03:14:55 EST B5ifRNZD No.55712 Reply
1553584495760.jpg -(70433B / 68.78KB, 600x486) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>55711
I hope you meant that you know of no negative experiences from ketamine and/or magnetic therapy for ptsd and/or depression. That would be good news! just the last sentence was confusing. There is a ketamine clinic in my city, but I would rather treat my disorders with other dissociative drugs. I had many experiences to base experiments. I think it would be fun to be a test subject at one of those clinics though.
>>
Hamilton Drandlebury - Tue, 26 Mar 2019 20:19:21 EST 9SoIV5wf No.55713 Reply
>>55712
Yea, these aren't trial testing though. It is fully approved as a treatment. It is a slow process. One could acquire ket that may be reasonable in purity though. We used to have break ins at animal hospitals. !996 whatever, used to go to this liquor store next to an animal DRs office. Sign said Ketamine not on premises. Meanwhile, at night, there were like 15 cats all roaming around the front. From then on Ketamine was known as Catamine. Would say catamine not on premises. We would go to get my 40, I would go to my window before leaving and go to the window and at least one cat if not a few would come up to investigate who was there. That was after fishing nearby. Kinda fun.
>>
Beatrice Sellysetch - Thu, 28 Mar 2019 00:00:11 EST B5ifRNZD No.55714 Reply
1553745611462.jpg -(51873B / 50.66KB, 960x576) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>55713
sorry to be a downer, but fishing is not fun! The cats seem cool, but let's put cats and fish and humans all on the same level as animals. We are all stuck on this planet trying to survive and we all have nervous systems that allow feelings of suffering. Dissos help me realize this to the extreme, and supporting morals makes me feel happy. I wish everyone could be happy, but some animals think they are allowed to exploit other animals when really that does not make sense to me. Sorry again to be off topic, but I some animals do not have a voice that we can understand. I'm just trying my best to keep a positive balance in the world without being too egotistical. pic unrelated
>>
Hugh Fongermin - Thu, 28 Mar 2019 02:02:37 EST 8E3FdR+S No.55715 Reply
>>55714
Well, fishing, fish out of water the mortality rate rises very quickly. The older the fish the higher mortality rate. Taking pictures, eh I have a few. I likely have state records through the years. But never kept fish to show off that I got record size fish.. I could care less about recognition. Back when kissing a fish was popular by the bass masters tv exploit fish for profits.

The fishing contests they would hold up their fish for the weigh in, fireworks etc. Then all would let the fish go at the ramp. Miles from where they were caught. People would wait around the shorelines for the fish to wash up dead to take them. Now they just have a monitor on the boat
and the fish are to be let go quickly. These people still though jerk the fish flat out of the water,
like ripping thier heads almost off. They get docked a few points. I despise the 9 hook lures, the RIGHT ON, high five aspect.

Fish do get stressed. I do acknowledge that. I often just hang around the waters, trees just to be
out. Reflect on things. I always carry bags to pick up trash, usually older people walk by and say, thank you. Good feeling that people appreciate you doing We have started mass trash pickup sessions, where whole families, average couples, 15 people suddenly just start picking up trash. So a small parking lot, every person is cleaning stuff up. But fishing fun, yea, moreso,
kind of a refinement of the mind for me. And my main associate. Associate strategy with real world strategy. But I see your view fully.
>>
Hugh Fongermin - Thu, 28 Mar 2019 02:11:23 EST 8E3FdR+S No.55716 Reply
>>55715
I used to wade in waters where half the lake is at times iced over. For 12 hours at a time or longer in shorts. Nightime, get in tune with the waters, and yourself as well.
Kind of a blank slate where you can Rewrite your thinking processes. Learn how to
try different ways to accomplish things, in many different ways. Not just seemingly the easiest path, but choose more difficult paths that in the end actually is more productive. May sound odd. But doing things in different than expected manners, in more difficult manners to achieve the same results,
one gets more perspectives on what and why they are trying to do things in different manners.
>>
Frederick Sangerpag - Thu, 11 Apr 2019 00:28:36 EST a3o8CN2o No.55724 Reply
>>55716 nb
hey that's a cool story. i like trying to find ways to be more productive and am also usually working in difficult environments.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.