Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Parasites

- Sat, 02 Mar 2019 19:53:21 EST aOMTcMUN No.55678
File: 1551574401743.png -(2054B / 2.01KB, 185x36) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Parasites
I have a problem that I cant prove and cant explain how I know but theres a strange virus in my blood stream, they tunnel around. I can feel them. They go towards my throat when I eat food to eat the trace elements.

Other problems I have. Systemic burning, weight gain, jaw pain.

I am already on psychiatric drugs that would obviate the conclusion that its delusional parasitosis.

Lets that there are tiny bugs in my bloodstream. If I get my hands on an antiparasitic would it kill them regardless of their species, or would I just die trying to treat myself like an idiot
>>
Walter Claybury - Sun, 03 Mar 2019 04:40:24 EST 9I0gJMQP No.55679 Reply
Not convinced that being on neuroleptics obviates the conclusion that it is a delusion.
Weight gain likely related to said neuroleptics.
>>
Betsy Poffingson - Thu, 07 Mar 2019 17:41:17 EST X5BW44/s No.55683 Reply
>>55679
Sorry OP but I agree with Walt as far as delusions go. Being that you're already on psychiatric chemicals I can't assume you're thinking clearly, though I will state my current knowledge of paranoid delusional bug dimension ends with DPH trips.

I think if you truly believe you have parasites, you need to seek a remedy holistically perhaps. There are cures in history for such ideas. I'm someone who uses antibiotics SPARINGLY. I fractured my patella, it got infected after the injury last month. I took amoxicillin for around 4 or 5 days, once a day, and the swelling and infection looked and felt dispersed (I also used RICE ofc) afterwards. I'm thankful for seeking the remedy.
Good luck, there.
>>
Cedric Blimmerspear - Tue, 19 Mar 2019 04:55:10 EST f/E520yj No.55698 Reply
This sounds like acid reflux
>>
Nathaniel Blackham - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 03:38:13 EST p98oIwAn No.55702 Reply
>>55698
These also sound like the symptoms of some immunosuppresents now that I think about it.
>>
Charlotte Wobberchurk - Sun, 24 Mar 2019 05:22:54 EST DyQNWDeH No.55704 Reply
>>55678
A blood and stool sample should help verify issues. Parasites may cross a blood to brain barrier. Which spells bad news. Considering you take anti-psychotic? drugs? Does not mean there isn't really something going on. I would see a dr who specializes in parasitic medicine and history of immunization in countries with bad water. Many US UK DRs immunize and treat children with parasites in third world countries. So they are not going to discount possibilities based on medication you take. The symptoms, burning, jaw pain, some affect the central nervous system sound realistic.

My previous DR did this, immunizations, treatments for quite some time. Many Drs I have met have.

So asap, do see a DR for this. It (you) deserve to be checked and treated. They may think delusional because of medications you may take. But not really. There are millions of these type of parasites in the US every year. Some do interfere with clear thinking, and can only get worse without true medical treatment, and can be reversed if that is possibly happening. Contact the CDC maybe. Your local medicaid would help find a proper DR and or clinic. An emergency room may get you assistance very quickly and have results within hours.
>>
Alice Bunlock - Tue, 02 Apr 2019 23:05:04 EST IkIWMEs1 No.55721 Reply
you could experiment with pet meds, but I'd go in to a regular doc for a physical exam and try to get some excercise if I were you, and NO SUGAR parasites fucking love sugar.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.