Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Provo Canyon School

- Mon, 11 Mar 2019 02:02:13 EST SYy8Yh3B No.55685
File: 1552284133278.jpg -(190872B / 186.40KB, 1600x1097) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Provo Canyon School
So this shortbus place keeps coming up in conversation with people in different places I go to online, and two ex-students I've had peripheral dealing with both claim to have been raped and tortured there. One guy is about as coherent as a pitbull in a spin drier, but I do believe if his problems didn't start there, they probably got worse there.
Has anyone had dealings with this place, or know anyone who has?
>>
Hannah Pabberfeck - Mon, 11 Mar 2019 03:20:10 EST IkIWMEs1 No.55686 Reply
I don't doubt it, as a teenager I was sent to some outdoor wilderness therapeutic programs on the east coast, and they threatened us that they'd send us to that place if we fucked up. They've had that reputation for a long time. I pretty much resent anyone who would hold kids somewhere against their will, even it is in the name of getting them to shape up. In those programs, I learned outdoor skills and self sufficiency and other things that have been useful, but being taken from my hometown, strip searched and dropped in the woods with a backpack was a traumatic experience. If you have kids, ask them what they want and let them make decisions when dealing with problems.
>>
Jarvis Bruzzleham - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 20:07:17 EST X5BW44/s No.55694 Reply
>>55685
That's so funny, OP. I grew up in Provo. As far as I remember no shortbus kids were diddled but we are the repressed mormon state so it's likely.

That's horrible, jeeze. The only thing relevant I can recall now is that a Provo High janitor got busted for hiding a camera in a candy wrapper in the girl's locker room... OH wait, also my old Health teacher...Hmmm. Sure https://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/former-provo-high-teacher-receives-maximum-sentence-for-sexually-abusing/article_e7e41c90-7bf4-5997-bd91-344e9d3ce28a.html

The crazy thing is he was one of my favorite and (everyone's) most liked teachers. Dude turned out to be a sicko. Oh well I made it right
Truthin' sorry forgive me if that's dark. This should absolutely be acknowledged at least since you requested.
>>
Beatrice Soffingpadge - Mon, 18 Mar 2019 03:16:46 EST cFviKd1E No.55697 Reply
I do not hear about this medical high school before. I am medical college student now. I study in Boston. After graduation I want to get master degree in one of the medical universities. Now I work on descriptive essay on 6500 words. I contacted for helping to https://gpalabs.com/ because I need to correct some mistakes in my essay

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.