Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Seizures

- Tue, 16 Apr 2019 17:10:39 EST rshN7SPx No.55729
File: 1555449039959.png -(66825B / 65.26KB, 297x308) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Seizures
weird thread but hear me out

So a year and a half ago I had my first seizure. Since it was the first I was taken to the ER, made sure I was cool and was basically told not to worry about it since most people will have one freak one at some point in their life. Wasn't taking drugs at the time.

I had my second one this past weekend. They did all the tests again and said "well you don't have any signs of actual epilepsy so we're gonna refer you to a neurologist." Full disclosure, I had totally been abusing tramadol for like, a week or two before. Never going beyond the 400mg a day guideline but maybe up to 300mg a day. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that's what caused it. I mean if I told the doctors that they would certainly blame that since there's nothing else to jump at. In any case it doesn't matter, cause I'm not gonna go down that road. I got off heroin years ago. The DEA has made it damn near impossible to get real opiates these days. So, I fell off the wagon with these fucking things. I know not to take them again.

My main question is about how long should I wait til I start fucking with more 'regular' street drugs again? I think last time I waited about a week. Thing is I broke a couple of toes, dislocated my shoulder and banged my ear and head pretty hard this time around. That little bit of 3meopcp in the drawer is really tempting since OTC pain meds ain't worth a shit and I keep having to leave work early cause I'm in such pain and I can't exactly afford that since I know I've got an ambulance and ER bill coming soon.

I understand I'm taking a risk no matter what. I guess I should also mentioned they sent me home with some Divalproex to prevent another seizure which I have been taking, although I'd rather not. Think I may just take it until I get to my regular doctor in a couple days. I know it's really stupid to even ask ya'll but the internet at large does not have an answer for "how long after a seizure can I start doing drugs again?" I'm hoping maybe one of ya'll has some personal experience or something.
>>
Eliza Settingnit - Wed, 17 Apr 2019 23:09:08 EST p98oIwAn No.55732 Reply
>>55729
You need more help than you're going to get here... Maybe try QQ on irc... damn.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.