Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Medium depth peeling and hyperpigmentation

- Mon, 17 Jun 2019 17:24:23 EST +42AZ9bC No.55802
File: 1560806663131.png -(147986B / 144.52KB, 599x433) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Medium depth peeling and hyperpigmentation
Any dermatologists here? I was wondering, if someone has dermal hyperpigmentation and did medium depth chemical peels, to what extend can the hyperpigmentation be removed? I just read pic related and I was wondering if I did one medium peel and then another a couple of weeks later, if the second one helped to improve the hyperpigmentation further. The epidermis seems to move from the bottom to the surface, as new cells are generated and the old ones die and fall off at the surface. So any epidermal melanin will move to the surface as well. Now if a medium depth peel affected the upper layer of the dermis, would melanin located slightly lower than that ever move upwards with subsequent peels?
I'm doing this because I have eruptive syringoma, but I don't have a problem with the bumps, I just want to diminish the darker pigmentation of them.
>>
Lillian Blythefoot - Tue, 18 Jun 2019 11:06:25 EST FonZKC1l No.55803 Reply
1560870385303.gif -(2035233B / 1.94MB, 222x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Any dermatologists here?

Yeah dude I finished medical school top of my class and in my spare time I post on 420chan/med/

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.