Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Longstanding issues with the left ear...

- Sat, 29 Jun 2019 20:37:29 EST tc0XGuG8 No.55810
File: 1561855049020.jpg -(54506B / 53.23KB, 564x797) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Longstanding issues with the left ear...
The skinny of it is after at least six months of ear infections (reappearing in the same ear) along with getting a spray style cleaning kit for wax, they managed to find liquid trapped behind the canal. These last two months have been quite taxing, but I have an apointment on the 13th of July with an ENT.

What should I expect in terms of treatment and protocal? I know I could look it up, but I'm concerned with the potential underling pain. Although I was told by my primary it would be more so instant release once all is said in done.
>>
Angus Braddlesat - Tue, 02 Jul 2019 13:51:03 EST FonZKC1l No.55812 Reply
i am not sure, but an ENT is an expert in this part of the body. my guess would be they will try to remove the fluid with a syringe. i am assuming you ran full courses of antibiotics for these infections?
>>
Hannah Gambleleck - Wed, 03 Jul 2019 19:44:51 EST Hq9wBV13 No.55814 Reply
>>55812
Yes, both by drops and oral pills/tablets. I just got some steroids Mon from my PCP. So the complications are somewhat abated until the appointment. They wanted to do a test run before stretching it.

I'm unsure if any infections are still in play. When I saw the PCP on the 23rd, they didn't mention a current ear infection. They didn't want to give me another round of antibiotics seeing as I've had them in my system at such a frequency.

(I apologize for any typos I'm lopsided and disjointed. So hopefully I'm not totally incompressible.)

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.