Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Acetylcholine and seroquel

- Sat, 27 Jul 2019 16:59:13 EST eAyeZGui No.55839
File: 1564261153744.png -(2047452B / 1.95MB, 1214x1198) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Acetylcholine and seroquel
So, I had a court mandate to take seroquel (200mg morning/night and then later 600mg at night) for about two years. It fucked up my body and mind. They took me off it when I got pancreatitis (but wouldn't admit it caused it conclusively) and since then I've felt a lot better. I'm trying to figure out how to repair the damage it did because I think it fucked up my acetycholine receptors and mental acuity a bit. Not to mention weight gain, my entire limbic system got backed up and I felt like shit for quite a while, too. I think I'll recover naturally in time but I'm also paranoid. Tobacco and nicotine seem to help quite a bit but it's a transient restoration. Is there any other way I can repair the damage of this bullshit drug using a pharmaceutical or other therapeutic means?
>>
Frederick Dreckleched - Thu, 01 Aug 2019 02:25:19 EST 8ksXFopz No.55843 Reply
>>55839
look up seroquel pancreatitis lawsuits. Not sure what can help reverse things but
Remeron is an anti-depressant that seems to make most feel pretty well overall.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.