Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Nalox owned?(too cheeky to pass up)

- Fri, 02 Aug 2019 21:17:28 EST zP0cNzaB No.55844
File: 1564795048536.jpg -(73965B / 72.23KB, 602x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Nalox owned?(too cheeky to pass up)
to;Dr
Person was 30 days sober of opiates confirmed by inpatient. Got the vivitrol shot.
Person relapsed today and was high at work used heroin dosage unknown ,possible fentanyl, closest other medication is Gabapentin that he is prescribed. and diphenhydramine (We are in Chicago) He was able to be inconspicuous, however my Dad knows him enough to know that he was offf
He gets bussed to the hospital, given Naloxone

- He is BLATANTLY impaired.
-Most fucked I've heard a voice get from any opiate intake, sounds completely different.
-His complaints align with precipitated withdrawals. EXCEPT he is now going to sleep, I don't know if he's nodding but he seems like a Thorazine zombie.
- Word salad
- Obnoxious slur, as if he was faking poorly to be drunk.
- He can shit but is itchy

He was on heroin, nothing else confirmed.
I have suboxone in the house if that could help(highly doubt it, especially seeing what naloxone did.)

Anything I should expect? Outside the Ordinary withdrawals of opioids.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.