Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Fluid in ear taken care of. Now ear pressure and nasal spary.

- Tue, 06 Aug 2019 02:31:41 EST Hq9wBV13 No.55847
File: 1565073101387.jpg -(45121B / 44.06KB, 488x488) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Fluid in ear taken care of. Now ear pressure and nasal spary.
For the most part, my ear is much better condition relative to where it was in my previous thread. I do have some significant pressure buildup in the ear though, along with Fluticasone spray. I was told to pop my ears often throughout the day and the pressure would subside over time. It is cathartic but, is there much risk or a possibility of overdoing it?
>>
Clara Docklemere - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 11:56:48 EST WlANNNuD No.55848 Reply
How do you pop your ears? I usually hold my nose and very gently blow out, but you should take care not to pop them too hard or you can fuck shit up.
>>
Eliza Wendleway - Wed, 07 Aug 2019 04:33:33 EST SJA/K84t No.55851 Reply
>>55847
I can at times feel my ears pop simply riding an elevator. Or rapid altitude differences.
I assume there could be certainly overdoing it. Once the pressure buildup
ends, it's like wow. Wondering, if the spray you are currently taking is working
for the best results. Too much, too little, other options as far as the medication treating these.
>>
Ian Nannerhall - Sat, 24 Aug 2019 23:35:40 EST 4UkLCdMc No.55878 Reply
>>55851
wtf im taking the same thing for the same problem
told me it is really eustation tubes.
said the spray for like a month because its a steroid or something and takes forever to start working

try not to violently pop your ears. its still a loud noise
>>
Hedda Crendleville - Sun, 01 Sep 2019 02:53:23 EST 0dZl6IQM No.55892 Reply
>>55847
We have Flonase (and a home brand) we can ask the pharmacist for OTC nowadays here, since 2019 allergy season was known to be particularly awful, I can attest to that. Now summer's almost over and I only ordered new filters for my air filtering device, which I recommend you have some kind of. It's quite cheap, the home brand fluticasone is just 18 bucks, do you recommend it for somebody with sinus / left facial sinus and some Eustachian tube dysfunction. I got something real annoying, that does get better with time, called Tubular Dysfunction, which means your physical configuration of those facial structures are naturally a bit defective and build up and release of pressure is a very common thing.

I know it didn't help with allergies when my ex-ENT (got rid of him after the surgery he's done on my nose, had he went just a bit farther I'd be stuck with something called Empty-Nose Syndrome, but as I saw the 2 procedure sheets I had to read and then sign, one was "cauterization" which is basically breaking your nose cartilage like a punch in the face, and the other, the reason why I got surgery, deviated septum. Thankfully, I refused to do the cauterization, the Doc didn't mention it and I didn't feel good about having sides of my mucus membranes in the nose to be removed, but he went ahead anyway and stopped halfway when he was informed, while I was knocked out on the operating table that I didn't sign for that surgery.

Then the 5 days with huge metal prongs in my nostrils, which I had to go back to the hospittal for him to pull out, it hurt significantly on the left side of my nose as he did that and since then the "Tubular Dysfunction" started, apparently. At least I was prescribed a lot of 60/300 codeine pills, as an opiate naive person, taking 3-4 of those was enough to make most of my post-surgery time quite the vacation.

Had he only prescribed me some strong antihistamine like promethazine, hydroxyzine, hell even cyclizine was still available back in 2003, come to think of it, the best of them all Triprolidine was too, but nope, you're allergic to birch, I'll give you a nasal spray...uhm...when that didn't work then it was time for surgery to him.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.