Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Theanine

- Sat, 10 Aug 2019 16:31:42 EST zS3xKaX7 No.55856
File: 1565469102554.jpg -(6593B / 6.44KB, 225x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Theanine
Anyone have experiences with Theanine for anxiety and depression? I've been supplementing it and it's literally game-changing for me. Just curious what others have experienced, or if you haven't, you should try it!

I've had bad anxiety both social and generalized that (I think) leads to depression since about 14. This stuff not only clears it up, I'm in the zone constantly when I take it, especially with caffeine
>>
Betsy Brobberpeck - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 23:11:19 EST e/9U2fdL No.55857 Reply
Have you looked into it's pharmacology? There are reports it decreases serotonin. Which has cautioned me from using it.
>>
Franklin and Bash - Sun, 11 Aug 2019 16:28:14 EST p1fvbs6y No.55858 Reply
>>55857
Yes and no. I've read a lot about it in both anecdotes and abstracts from clinical studies. That said, I haven't read much at all about it lowering serotonin. What I can say anecdotally for myself is that after 10 days of taking it heavily, sometimes up to 2G in a day, it's a fucking miracle. Kills anxiety, gets rid of depressive thoughts, focuses me and I feel sharper than ever. Will that be the same for everyone? i seriously doubt it, but it's worth a shot in my view. I just hope I can take it long term with similar effects, this is literally game changing.
>>
John Dicklehurk - Mon, 12 Aug 2019 21:06:12 EST KpHofzle No.55859 Reply
>>55858
What I want to know is how you feel when you stop taking it for a while. Report back when ready.
>>
Phyllis Sizzledog - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 10:47:23 EST FonZKC1l No.55860 Reply
>>55858

yeah i dont mean to challenge you or be negative, it sounds great that you got these results, but a lot of drugs could have those effects in the short-term, with the long-term being made even worse. i am curious if you will still feel these effects after say a year

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.