Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Tense when breathing

- Wed, 21 Aug 2019 17:51:18 EST XxZd0otf No.55870
File: 1566424278857.jpg -(6973B / 6.81KB, 245x206) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Tense when breathing
my conscious breathing always causes my body to tense up, especially the pc and back/shoulder muscles. More so when breathing in, and easier to relax when breathing out. But I think whats normal for most is to be able to relax the body irregardless of when one is breathing in or out. for me its like when I want to breath in through my nose, automatically my body tenses up and especially the pc muscle. the pc/bc muscle is constantly twitching throughout the day but its not big of a hassle, but would like to be able to relax ... basically somehow programmed to tense some muscles involountary when breathing in and its hard to figure out how to simply relax the body independent of wether breathing in or out ... One time i took that speed drug and it was like i was more relaxed and had better control of body-relaxation and i could more easily see those automatic tense mechanisms , although had to be very focused ...

anyone else hav this experience?
>>
Jarvis Goodforth - Fri, 23 Aug 2019 17:03:03 EST 8PECjHmy No.55874 Reply
>>55870
Could be anxiety. The amphetamine though does dilate bronchial airways in the lungs and among other things can give one a sense of euphoria, or well being. Which could possibly have helped with anxiety as well. Maybe try to acquire an
anti-anxiety medicine. Like a benzodiazapine and see if maybe anxiety may be causing difficulty relaxing and breathing as you should.

Environment, allergies, can cause breathing difficulties. Maybe try an an anti-histimine, benedryl. As for the amphetamine relation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoephedrine you can get over the counter at your pharmacy. If one of these work, that may help narrow down what is causing issues, if they are related to anxiety or something like allergies. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is often used for anxiety.
>>
Hedda Crendleville - Sun, 01 Sep 2019 02:59:24 EST 0dZl6IQM No.55893 Reply
>>55874
Surprisingly, the common "take deep and slow breaths" to calm anxiety naturally can actually cause anxiety in some people!

OP do you sit at a desktop a lot? Sometimes doing nothing because some process is going on but you have to stay there in case something goes wrong? One will find oneself finding false ideas about the most regular things and then it gets into anxiety. The back/shoulder muscles thing tells me something like that could be occurring, especially if your chair isn't the kind you bought after trying 30 at Staples, you gotta find one that follows computer ergonomics and that fits your body best, believe me...and sometimes it's necessarily the 800 dollars battlestations chairs, the one I use right now costed 120 bucks and it was the one I felt most comfortable in.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.