Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

Vaccines

- Thu, 29 Aug 2019 21:05:36 EST KpHofzle No.55882
File: 1567127136726.jpg -(78214B / 76.38KB, 960x934) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Vaccines
Let's have a discussion about vaccination. It's a contentious topic, so a heightened sense of civility (and maybe a little weed) is encouraged. As anyone who has posted on chans long enough knows, when people are passionate about a topic, the greatest barrier to discussion becomes hostility and, sometimes, tribalism. Just look back at /pol/ if you don't believe me.

Months ago, I found a vaccine thread on /n/, related to NY Mayor Bill De Blasio forcing numerous communities to be legally required to receive various vaccines. The thread was largely in support of vaccination, though not necessarily in support of forced-vaccination, and so I made my best case against vaccination, specifically against the MMR and MMR-v vaccines (measles). To my surprise, nobody had any real refutation for my claims, and the thread almost instantly went silent and died.

This thread exists because I found someone who managed to refute many of my claims that I used in that thread: my brother, a scientist who makes vaccines for Big Pharma Hentai. He has proven many of my main arguments invalid or incorrect, so between him, and my best friend who studies vaccines as a graduate student, I have two incredible sources to discuss vaccination with, one who is strongly pro-vaccination (brother) and one is one strongly against the practice (friend).

I'm telling you all of this because I believe I can offer you something that opposes your view (the point of that being to stimulate meaningful discussion), regardless of whether you're for or against vaccination. So what is your take on the topic? Whatever your stance, I invite you to discuss your point of view, and I also compel you to bring your strongest piece(s) of evidence that supports your position here for scrutiny.
>>
Matilda Blythespear - Thu, 29 Aug 2019 21:50:23 EST 4UkLCdMc No.55883 Reply
>>55882
I didn't read ur shit
but if the measles virus sucks it doesn't matter. If it makes 49% of kids die but saves the other 51% its a good idea. If it kills 51% someone would notice
Replace kill with enthusiasm or whatever
people would rather kill someone by doing nothing then accepting bad odds when they do something.

I think it should be a discussion but the "No one takes the argument seriously" idea only goes so far. If you say gravity isn't real no one will actually argue with you apart from trying to get you to take your meds.
>>
Martha Gevingstone - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 04:24:23 EST CsY4iAyb No.55884 Reply
Polio vacciene, Franklin D. Roosevelt was or seemd a great leader. The vacciene may have changed the US if he had not developed the disease.

Overall, he did look very content in his position. In front of the fireplace. Giving his address to the county. Which was his thing.

Tetneus boosters, good. I got one a few years back. Area if injection, mildly ucormfortable.
Flu shots, kinda ht or miss; However, if it is not correct fotr the strain, the shot often limits
in intensity of the flu. By even days.

Diptheria, mumps, whatever. The stanbys of rout

We do see a slight increse in diseases that can be prevelante with vaccinnations that are aquired from travel, migration, immigration. But that seems minimal. Most Drs offices if not all are required
to ask, have you been out of the US for ,,, days? Or plan to travel, in a lesser way.

There are many clinics, paid, that offer vaccinations for travel. There are countries, that quarientine
say, asylum seekers, from 'hot' spots' where outbreaks or disease is common.

In general, there are vaccinations that should deffinatly be administratored.

We do see reoccurance of diseases that were thought to be simply erradicated worldwide.
As well as new. At least in the US.

A specific misquito born illness had been malaryia. Transferred from misquitos. During the Panama Canal development. Vacceenes.

My father contracted the west nile virus. Sleep, no energy. The few that contacted it. I do not think there is a vacciention for it at present. It is not an epedemic by any means. But does exist.
Just for boring info. Supposedly it was transferred to the US thrugh tire shipments, of used tires to the US. If you know a thousand tires, in moderate climates, you know, mosquito larve thrive in these, bacause of standing water.
>>
Hedda Crendleville - Sun, 01 Sep 2019 01:43:20 EST 0dZl6IQM No.55887 Reply
1567316600526.jpg -(36164B / 35.32KB, 648x415) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>55882
My parents were never vaccinated for measles, for them it was just like getting a very bad flu, some throat or er ear infection caused by a virus and you toughed it out, some kids even thinking sweet, no school for a little while

As for me as a kid, I was only out of school for a long time from some virus in my guts, shat liquid and felt ill for close to 20 days, then the bitch of a teacher I had in 5th grade didn't do much to get me back on track, making it my shittiest primary school year, grade-wise. Man it was terrible, the pediatrician checked for a lot of things that were bacteria related and I had none of that.

I can say that the MANDATORY shot for everyone who's going to school or college (2 year old to 20 year old), in october 2001, as there was all of this anthrax going around just 5 hours south of me and even not that far due to the still unexplained 94 year old granny who got anthrax in Connecticut and died. It was a vaccine against 2 kinds of meningitis, "Menjugate", I know that I felt strangely detached after getting the shot on 2 oct 2001 according to my Health Booklet, basically a little book your parents are given at birth up here in this province where medical entries of importance are added, which includes vaccines I had as a kid, that one was the last entry, I didn't get the shots again at 18 like you're supposed to for 3 of them, it was 75 dollars, screw that.

All's I know is that an early 80's kid wasn't swarmed by vaccines as much as now, I have about 5 or 6 vaccines as a kid, all were single ingredient, MMR was first tested in 85 by the makers, after 3000 kids trying it, there was so many ill babies, it was banned. Then they shipped it to the UK where the same pretty much happened, then they brought it to Australia, where it stayed more than a few months, more like 4-5 years and then it was banned again (I think) or not used so much, but that explains how come I know so many austists from Australia online and they tend to be 5-10 years younger than me (yeah I'm getting old..37, ouch) and then in 1994 was brought to America and the use never stopped and suddenly there's huge concerns starting about 10 years later and movies and stuff about normal kids degenerating mentally instead of improving.

I just looked at that Health Booklet, my mom wrote in I was "clean", meaning I took a shit by myself at 11 months, man I was a smart kid.

Other random question regarding vaccines : Why are idiot savants in the US Army and such try to make vaccines for bacteria? (Anthrax being the prime example), that makes no biological sense and guys like Tim McVeigh was known to have had about 15 experimental vaccines tested on him in the first gulf war and in the small force left behind in Kuwait when the war was "over". They don't help their case with such non-science tried to be forced into science? It's the only official reason why we even have biological weapons stockpiles in the West.
>>
Hedda Crendleville - Sun, 01 Sep 2019 01:51:10 EST 0dZl6IQM No.55888 Reply
>>55887
Also the flu....it's always the flu from the previous season, we had flu shots in the 90's and everybody knew they were useless and expensive and nobody bothered.

Yeah I forgot to say, I got my robe and tinfoil hat, but that Meningitis shot on October 2nd 2001, in college, and it was mandatory for everyone 2-20 except for some doctor's recommendation against it, which is weird, kids get to start to decide for almost everything when they're 14 here. I know that I felt pretty out of it and zombie-like and back then I was in my second semester of college, I wasn't even toking regularly yet then, it was a sometimes thing, I got drunk often, but mostly in the summer, I was clean as a whistle and I remember feeling very weird but it passed...it's kind of strange that it coincided with 9/11 and the one-two punch that was the Cheney anthrax attacks >.> (why did he have the NRC stop all proof of the radionucleide signature that was telling them where it really came from and that Ivins had nothing to do with it. nb

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.