Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Coffee Reaction

- Sun, 01 Sep 2019 21:46:47 EST 9UZCsFJS No.55895
File: 1567388807408.jpg -(238409B / 232.82KB, 800x1143) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Coffee Reaction
So, I'm wondering if coffee makes my bones hurt and also the same kind of sensation of impending doom as DPH but weaker (only tried it once, no repeat use), could that be a sign of something?
Also how dangerous would it be to keep drinking it, I know it is bad but it is so delicious I can´t keep away (and also having access to actual real life bone hurting juice is kinda rad).
>>
Fucking Fennerstone - Sun, 01 Sep 2019 21:50:17 EST 9UZCsFJS No.55896 Reply
To expand on the bone-hurting, it´s kinda like when you´re outside in winter and you´re freezing your fucking ass off and it´s starting to feel like you´re being scraped away form reality, except from the core of my limbs, the bones. Instead of the skin.
>>
Jarvis Bocklecocke - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 09:16:28 EST 0dZl6IQM No.55902 Reply
>>55895
I'd get a spinal tab to look for bone cancer, if you ain't trollin'.
>>
Beatrice Chaffingstock - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 09:55:38 EST 9UZCsFJS No.55903 Reply
>>55902
I´m not, just having fun while asking a real question.
And shiet, really?
I mean I´m not sure it´s the actual bones that hurt, I don´t know how to tell the difference between just deep inside the tissue and bone hurt (dunno if bones can even hurt, or the marrow)
>>
Fucking Broggleshaw - Tue, 03 Sep 2019 22:11:11 EST KpHofzle No.55904 Reply
>>55895
>I'm wondering if coffee makes my bones hurt and also the same kind of sensation of impending doom as DPH but weaker
That's either your body's way of telling you not to drink coffee, or someone swapped out your coffee with bone hurting juice
>>55902
>I'd get a spinal tab to look for bone cancer
Spinal taps are so incredibly painful that they should be avoided at all costs. If it were bone cancer, I doubt the pain would be triggered only when you drink coffee. Sometimes the obvious answer is a good one. If drinking coffee hurts, then don't drink it. That'll allow you to gauge whether the pain comes back without the coffee too, and it'll give you time to investigate if anyone has tampered with your beans.
>>
Thomas Turveyman - Fri, 06 Sep 2019 20:33:45 EST 9UZCsFJS No.55909 Reply
>>55904
>give you time to investigate if anyone has tampered with your beans
>replaced with bone hurting beans
But to get serious again, I´m pretty sure it´s the caffeine now, tried out an espresso blend with some robusta beans in it, stronger brew, got much worse than by the usual arabica.
Also read a kinda scary suggestion, that the impending-doom flavour of DPH is actually because of the strain it puts on your heart. No idea if that´s correct or no, but that would have a very bad implication on me keeping the coffee up.
>>
Edward Fiffingpet - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 22:02:11 EST FonZKC1l No.55912 Reply
>>55904

any intrustion into the dural sac should be avoided. even simple epidurals have horrible complications on the brain and spinal cord, the balances of the CSF are in much narrower ranges than even blood
>>
Augustus Fanstone - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 01:48:47 EST jnYVW71p No.55921 Reply
>>55895
Some get different reactions from caffeine. If it is some blended coffee, maybe that is a possible reaction. i love and hate coffee at the same time.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.