Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

sick sick sick

- Thu, 12 Sep 2019 07:49:58 EST beznSo3K No.55919
File: 1568288998729.gif -(151571B / 148.02KB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. sick sick sick
I was taking benzos for my anxiety, and I moved. New GP doesn't want to handle it because of prescribing regulations opioid epidemic CDC guidelines etc etc. Old psychiatrist followed me for a few months and then refused to continue. Only psychiatrist appointment available is for months from now. Urgent care wouldn't prescribe, ER only does a few days. I've been forced into withdrawal and am all kinds of fucked up. Is there anything I can do?

I thought people were ethically obligated to not allow you to just go into benzo withdrawal, especially if they all admit you were benefiting from it, not addicted, and not misusing it.
>>
Augustus Fanstone - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 00:23:39 EST jnYVW71p No.55920 Reply
>>55919
You can hit up a few ER visits. And keep hitting them up. (hope you have insurance) They will not turn you away.

Seek urgent care or ER that corresponds with medical teaching. They may offer three weeks supply. That is about the best they would do.

One urgent care may say no, one may use their knodledge, and actually prescribe, for short term.

Whichever may offer at best a three week supply. Other basic ERs, may help fairly well. Urgent care, some may actually offer you a reasonable script.

Here is what the deal is, explain your former physch told you you need to seek other forms to obtain your prescription. As it seems your psych is in another state? As well, your current primacy care phsysitian office, does not generally prescribe scheduled drugs, on an ongoing basis.
-
So this ultimately leaves you to seek (medication management.) Fastest plan. They would ask details, why you feel you have anxiety issues. Do think
correctly about your responses. Why you need this medication, and not because you are 'addicted.'

But the former, why you sought help in an ER and at urgent care. Carefully note, not just because of anxiety. The physical social mental effects.
Do seek medication management, they would, if they understand, take over from where your former psych left off. Note that the psych arranged
a time period where he/she could not prescribe anymore. Note other anti-depressants that you have tried were useless of had negative effects.

As opposed to months from now, seek medication management. Keep it off the city state institutions. If you can avoid these.
>>
Dr Magder-Pauer - Sat, 14 Sep 2019 17:24:17 EST eGqVnH5i No.55924 Reply
>>55919
Those fucking pricks that denied you could have killed you, forcing you into Grand-Mal seizures, flipping on the ground like Magikarp, swallowing your tongue, followed by death, (depending on the benzo and the dose).

Go to your local herb source and buy Valerian Root(what most benzos are formulated from) and Chamomile tea (credits to my father, a better homeopath than I0

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.