Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

got hep c

- Tue, 15 Oct 2019 17:05:46 EST fYzDy04V No.55936
File: 1571173546883.jpg -(13937B / 13.61KB, 259x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. got hep c
Either from tattooing myself or from the few times I've shot up in the past. I found out because I'm showing signs on jaundice so I got a blood test. My eyes are yellow, dark urine, itchy.

I won't know anything until I go to the doctor tomorrow, but I'm a little worried I've damaged my liver. I've heard it can be cured nowadays so that gives me a little hope.
>>
Rebecca Sugglechotch - Tue, 29 Oct 2019 20:40:56 EST 4TFnNEzK No.55938 Reply
Well, sorry to hear this. Sharing injection devices or tattoo items that are not sterile
after anthers use, with bleach to sterilize these at the very least one, one can
contract hepatitis through infected blood.

Years may pass with no symptoms. Which unsafe injection practices one may transmit the disease to others without knowing they themselves are infected. Little too late. No direction towards drugs is worth IVing them without using new clean syringes or using at least bleach. Which is 100% effective if done as instructed. Never share works, as in cotton syringes, water previously used.

You already obviously know all this. The liver is pretty residential though. But hep C is pretty rsistant
to medical stratedgies as well. You may try to seek a DR that works with practicing, research hospitals, especially in this category. You may do just fine in the end.

Good luck to ya. We should all say good luck regardless however this happened. Others health issues are essentially everybody's health issues. Otherwise, I don't think most of the worlds population would have gotten this far without medical research and treatments.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.