Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Uncomfortable feeling on the right, under ribcage

- Thu, 23 Jan 2020 17:46:13 EST j31IUR7c No.55980
File: 1579819573921.jpg -(153249B / 149.66KB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Uncomfortable feeling on the right, under ribcage
For about a year now I've had this increasingly uncomfortable, throbbing feeling around where my liver and gallbladder are.

Internet says it's high time to see a doctor, but before that, any pointers/guesses about what's going on? I drink 2-5 beers every day, smoke 1-2 cigarettes and have been gaining some belly weight. I'm afraid it's fatty liver...

I'm 26yo, 83kg and 181cm.
>>
Basil Ponnerlare - Thu, 23 Jan 2020 17:49:36 EST j31IUR7c No.55981 Reply
>>55980
Btw, I also have back pain around in the other side at the same x/y coordinates. But I think that's just my shitty ergonomics.
>>
Oliver Duddlefire - Mon, 27 Jan 2020 17:08:45 EST FonZKC1l No.55984 Reply
impossible to say. at a minimum get your blood levels checked, then a person who went to school for this sort of thing can make a pretty good guess
>>
Phyllis Sannerlitch - Wed, 29 Jan 2020 02:42:51 EST Pi0XsZFk No.55985 Reply
>>55980
As person says get your blood tested. Comprehensive blood check, I believe it is referred to as. If the liver is somehow misfiring there will be elevated enzymes, same with liver, pancreas, etc. These tests collect like 4 5 vials of blood, it's nothing. A few minutes. I would encourage anybody to get this like every two years. Regardless. If something is going on with your body the testing will likely show it. Then go from there if there are issues. The pancreas may become agitated, or rather inflamed, which may cause back pain as you mention.

These tests, one could see something that would have easily gone unnoticed for years.
The fact you notice something, don't ignore it for any amount of time. Even if these symptoms go away. Just find a dr if you don't have one. If you have no insurance and make little money, seek medicaid immediately and find a primacy care physician. Medicaid can be active in like 5 days. As well if you
need emergency treatment, it will pay hospital bills that can easily reach thousands. It is good to
have insurance. If not, your credit goes bad if you have no means to pay the bills, and bill collectors are likely to become a part of you daily life. Good luck.
>>
Phyllis Sannerlitch - Wed, 29 Jan 2020 02:59:26 EST Pi0XsZFk No.55986 Reply
>>55981
Your shity ergonomics are possibly the cause of something. You mention the other side, like your left side? Your pancreas is on your left lower abdomen and often is accompanied by back pain. Pancreas inflammation. Which can usually be easily reversed quickly. But the pancreas is not quite as resilient as the liver.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.