Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

HSV experiences/therapy sesh

- Tue, 21 Apr 2020 10:23:33 EST Iojb4Fc2 No.56055
File: 1587479013332.jpg -(64638B / 63.12KB, 520x380) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. HSV experiences/therapy sesh
Haven't told anyone this and it's been weighing on my mind like crazy.

So a year and a half ago i got genital herpes from a girl. Had an outbreak around my crotch, went to the doctor and she said it's most likely herpes (almost completely sure but didn't do an actual test). Refrained from sex for a couple months and haven't had an outbreak ever since. Never had a cold sore either. The doctor simply told me not to have sex when i have an outbreak.
I've had sex with different women since, most of the time with condom. A couple of times without though. Thought it didn't matter cause I've never experienced an outbreak ever since.

Started looking up info about it about a year ago and turns out you can pass it without symptoms (asymptomatic shedding). Ever since i've been feeling so bad. Every single time i smoke weed i get these negative thoughts about the possibility that i passed it to someone i know. I feel like i can't even get a relationship anymore.
What are your experiences? Can you really pass it that easy without symptoms? How do your relationships work? Do you always have sex with condom? Is it possible it wasn't even herpes but something else? (pretty sure it is though).
Internet provides a lot of different information.

I just had to get it off my chest cause it's been eating at me like crazy.
>>
Basil Chublingberk - Wed, 22 Apr 2020 11:11:23 EST beznSo3K No.56058 Reply
1587568283988.jpg -(209327B / 204.42KB, 904x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>56055
Hey, dude.
https://westoverheights.com/herpes/the-updated-herpes-handbook/

Sorry for not answering everything; I'm tired but I still want to help.

>How do your relationships work?
Tell people up front. Offer condensed information about it if they want it. Some people might not be interested. Plenty of people will still be. Your dating life is not over. Even people without herpes know that it's nowhere near as serious as it's hyped up to be. Consider the herpes thing a litmus test for people who can take two seconds to think.

>Do you always have sex with condom? Is it possible it wasn't even herpes but something else? (pretty sure it is though).
I don't, but I'm on antivirals and my partners don't give a shit. Also, condoms protect a lot, but the way that I tend to have sex, there's enough crotch-crotch contact that a condom is not covering the whole area (unless it's an insertive condom or something). FYI I just got out of a relationship (was not ended by the herpes) and in years of sex, they didn't contract it. I do have genital HSV-1, though, and that's less virulent.

I'm still amused I got herpes from getting head (which I don't even like) from my long-term boyfriend in a committed relationship, when I've had enough casual sex for a lifetime, including unprotected sex with assholes. I would have expected a karmic lesson but I guess not.
>>
Graham Sillerchut - Wed, 22 Apr 2020 14:23:04 EST pQ8UGM/v No.56059 Reply
>>56055
>>56058

Hey, thanks for the reply. Did you get tested for it? I'd like to know for sure if I even have it (even though in the back of my mind I'm already quite sure) and what kind... Feels good to tell someone, even if it's anonymous.
>>
Rebecca Brenkinworth - Mon, 04 May 2020 02:49:01 EST beznSo3K No.56063 Reply
>>56059
Yup, I got tested. It's how I know I had type 1.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.