Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

How do we stop Corona?

- Thu, 14 May 2020 04:58:51 EST VBngnTO7 No.56067
File: 1589446731915.webm [mp4] -(1550035B / 1.48MB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How do we stop Corona?
How do we stop Corona if noone listens to the lockdown-advices and people just don't understand the severity of this pandemic?

How can I protect myself and my family when I need to go to work,
despite so many idiots running around without a face-mask, don't care about distance or creating corona nests/herds in public?
>>
Doris Grimforth - Thu, 14 May 2020 19:41:17 EST JknYA9A8 No.56068 Reply
>>56067
If anyone actually gave you an answer, they'd probably get banned.
>>
Hedda Hurringbury - Tue, 19 May 2020 14:15:06 EST J82mgqpm No.56069 Reply
>>56067
Madagascar is now using an herbal medicine (magic potion) that is primarily derived from sweet wormwood. It's time to rally /other/ and raid /hooch/ for their absinthe!
>>
Zozyman - Mon, 13 Jul 2020 04:00:24 EST ikN/lrJJ No.56076 Reply
1594627224875.jpg -(17972B / 17.55KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>56067
What we do is; burn the brew company to the ground, kill the CEO and all the workers. Find every bottle and smash it. That way, it will never be seen again.
>>
Lillian Brookgold - Wed, 15 Jul 2020 00:55:06 EST tneykzSG No.56079 Reply
>>56067
Stop eating meat or end factory farming they breed these zoonotic super viruses, mad cow and swine flu were the ones before and worse will come
>>
David Hottingdick - Wed, 15 Jul 2020 03:24:36 EST PnCawKxO No.56080 Reply
>>56079
>stop doing thing that is extremely profitable

We're fucked
>>
Eugene Smallhood - Sat, 25 Jul 2020 02:25:41 EST thRxE9uZ No.56085 Reply
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-swinefever-disease-insight/disease-that-killed-millions-of-chinas-pigs-poses-global-threat-idUSKBN1ZF1FP

Unfortunately, this can happen,, anywhere. We use to go by cattle farms on a mass scale, poor things knee deep in their own feces. One can sell animal excrement for top $$ and the cycle of mad cow etc, for fertilizer on other non-animal farming.

I was hitchhiking, and a cool dude a redneck type, had a load of beef/cattle parts
he was hauling. Shortly, months after that, the fed .gov made it not legal to feed
beef by-products back to to cattle, because of so-called mad cow disease. Disaster averted I think.

https://www.cdc.gov/prions/cwd/index.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unY07uO84lQ

During the black plague, people killed cats, where rats were the transmission source.
They thought cats as being evil and the source. Where cats actually killed rats. That is where the epidemic was sustained.

We have prairie dog colonies, which do test positive for the plague, known as monkeypox.
They are infected by fleas. So we have CDC workers who test colonies of prairie dog sites, and if positive is found they will put up warning signs, "warning plague in this colony is positive for rabies." Those of the rodent colonies are far more susceptible. But a rabid cat or dog are just as susceptible just as easy. These can be transmitted to people with a pet who is infected who is bitten. Bats can carry this disease.

So here we are, a mass pandemic, supposedly centered in china, by a couple of people eating bats. Not sure.

Anyway, we toss thousands of pounds of beef per year, due to ecoli bacteria.

I don't know. Damn federal government oversight, keeping our food supplies somewhat safe.
>>
Scott Sleep - Sun, 02 Aug 2020 00:34:12 EST nJNNl7pf No.56095 Reply
definately not by coughing on each other for herd immunity
>>
Samuel Bravingpark - Sun, 02 Aug 2020 00:38:12 EST 4i9taQJA No.56098 Reply
in my country no one gives a fuck about masks or anything, people dont care
even bus drivers dont wear it
travel in from other countries is pretty restricted, thats all.
we have literally 450 current cases. my grandma had corona, she is 54, lifelong smoker and has COPD. she was asymptomatic. she works in a hospital in london (im not from there.)
its a joke

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.