Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated March 22)

Now Playing on /mma/tube -

Future of Mixed Martial Arts by Dave Menne - Mon, 11 Mar 2019 21:18:15 EST ID:giRsbKE6 No.58100 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1552353495286.jpg -(277523B / 271.02KB, 1600x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 277523
Is this the future of mixed martial arts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PqIwh_LxCg

It seems like guys who would have been wrestlers 20-years-ago are now going to mixed martial arts and now we have guys running off of the cages. Are we going to see guys doing Swanton Bombs off the rim of the octagon and commentators in cowboy hats?
>>
iz - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 20:24:48 EST ID:0bxEZQ0C No.58103 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The future is a roided up Jon Jones. Hopefully the fighter who just had a 3 day psychotic episode gets help and finally faces his schizphrenia and the Khabib hype train for some reason will still be going strong. Hes a great fighter, probably one of my favorites, but he is also a thug and it's off putting how many people find him humble just because he was forced to submit to God or face the reality that he lives in an impoverished, war torn place that even their ruler doesn't want for no other reason than the entropy of the universe. If there isn't a plan then his life and legacy are meaningless. Don't want to come off as an edgy atheist, everyone has the right to believe in a higher power, it's just the truth. It must of been rough over there. Maybe Conor should of told Khabib he was gay. Czechnia has gay concentration camps so I cant imagine their country right next door holds different stances on homosexuality.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.