Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Now Playing on /mma/tube -

C U T S F R E E

- Sat, 21 Mar 2015 22:09:33 EST 73oZcjd8 No.55591
File: 1426990173345.jpg -(226504B / 221.20KB, 683x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. C U T S F R E E
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
Matt Lindland - Sun, 22 Mar 2015 00:22:23 EST Uz9RTHe4 No.55592 Reply
>>55591
Dude should take a low level fight like Batista did
>>
Rich Franklin - Sun, 22 Mar 2015 12:41:31 EST bT83DEev No.55594 Reply
At least he doesn't have a gut.
>>
Roger Huerta - Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:05:49 EST spCWN0/s No.55598 Reply
>>55592
Dana said he would fight people with similar experience...Which is confusing as fuck.
>>
Lorenzo Fertitta - Thu, 26 Mar 2015 17:03:14 EST 1hLY4hZQ No.55599 Reply
>>55598
So the UFC is going to bring in some other people with zero fight experience just for him? Doesn't surprise me.
>>
Josh Thomson - Fri, 27 Mar 2015 13:06:01 EST dxwHbs/9 No.55601 Reply
>>55599
More like 1-1 or something, essentially the equivalent of no experience. Idk, it all works out I guess, I don't care much either way about this whole CM Punk stuff, but since he is training at Roufusport, I do believe he will be fairly skilled and am excited to see him either be a beast or get crushed.

>tfw instead it will be a dragged out slobberfest of two shit-tier fighters for 15 minutes
>>
Matt Mitrione - Thu, 02 Apr 2015 11:59:12 EST tB4g9DZ/ No.55615 Reply
>>55598

It would actually make sense for him to be on The Ultimate Fighter, but they already threw millions of dollars at him so they kinda fucked themselves in that regard.
>>
42 Years at Bernie's - Sun, 05 Apr 2015 22:29:18 EST azzbpNOB No.55626 Reply
>>55591
He's gonna get his fucking ass kicked. Just come back to WWE and ease our pain, only if for a while... ;___;
>>
CM Punk (Team Act Yasukawa) !uhdacqdci6 - Mon, 06 Apr 2015 00:00:38 EST s7PHVekK No.55627 Reply
>>55626
I don't think there's any chance of him going back to WWE. They're suing him as we speak by proxy and his wife quit the company (according to Meltzer) due to the hostility the office had for her for being Punk's wife. And his bad blood is specifically with the next head of the company. He's more likely to try and gun for a UFC/FS1 commentating position after he (probably loses) fights.
>>
Royce Gracie - Thu, 09 Apr 2015 18:21:52 EST L2AmjGID No.55634 Reply
>>55627
>He's more likely to try and gun for a UFC/FS1 commentating position after he (probably loses) fights.

That doesn't sound bad at all.
>>
CM Punk (Team Act Yasukawa) !uhdacqdci6 - Thu, 09 Apr 2015 21:18:25 EST s7PHVekK No.55635 Reply
>>55634
It's not. I'm sure he'd make a good B-show analyst, and if he turns out to be great they could always graduate him to a three man team with Mike and /weed/ (though I think three commentators is too much for fighting/boxing).
>>
Chris Lytle - Fri, 10 Apr 2015 17:10:59 EST gVGM9BAA No.55636 Reply
>>55635
I think it'd be much better to have a former UFC fighter as a 3rd commentator if they bring one in, I'd say Randy Couture if they were still cool but I think like Barnett would be good, or even Bas if he ever left his show but I doubt he'd do that. It'd provide the watchers like a view of what it's like to fight in the octagon and what kind of mindset the fighters could be in, with Rogan providing explanations of techniques and Goldberg giving background information as well as playing the role of the "uninformed watcher" so that he can help bring in the new viewers
>>
CM Punk (Team Act Yasukawa) !uhdacqdci6 - Sat, 11 Apr 2015 14:30:20 EST s7PHVekK No.55639 Reply
>>55636
I would agree, except that I feel having a real fighter as a third wheel infringes too much on Joe Rogan's territory. That said, they REALLY need someone to do B-D shows, that nigga that sounds vaguely like Joey Styles doesn't cut it (though I seem to recall them having Brian Stann working those shows too a little while back, I don't watch many of the not A-shows).
>>
Cole Miller - Sat, 11 Apr 2015 20:50:07 EST arpZe4yP No.55641 Reply
Well Rener Gracie did shill him as a good potential fighter, and Dana will want to milk this guy's PPV popularity and feed him some fall down goofs to eat for a few fights. Chuck Liddell used to fight entirely by telegraphing wild right hooks and he still won fights.
>>
CM Punk (Team Act Yasukawa) !uhdacqdci6 - Sat, 11 Apr 2015 23:14:53 EST s7PHVekK No.55642 Reply
>>55641
>Chuck Liddell used to fight entirely by telegraphing wild right hooks and he still won fights.
Roy Nelson does that now. Hell, Chris Weidman was telegraphing ALL his punches when he beat Silva the first time, but once Silva failed to dodge one, it was over. It doesn't matter if you telegraph the punch when you have OHKO power, all it has to do is land once. That said, you do have to be a little more technical in your striking in weight classes below LHW to get KOs, for the most part. Honestly, though, I don't think this argument applies. Punk is a BJJ guy. The one thing that's been surprising me here lately is every fighter's submission defense. There have been several occasions in the past year or so where I've seen what would be considered a fully locked choke or armbar get broken handily and the fight taken back up. Even within the last five years, I feel submission defense has come a VERY long way and now more than ever you're better off prioritizing amateur wrestling and boxing/muay thai over submission grappling (in particular since submission wrestling will get you no points from the judges, no matter how technically you outperform on the ground). Just my opinion, doesn't apply to WMMA, of course.
>>
Yoshihiro Akiyama - Mon, 13 Apr 2015 03:37:44 EST arpZe4yP No.55646 Reply
>>55642
Roy Nelson is only in UFC because he has inhuman ability to take brutal punishment that would kill any normal man. His fighting skills are awful, but he cannot be KO'd easily, fuck Overeem and JDS spent 3 rounds beating the living shit out of him and it did nothing he was still dangerous until the 3rd round bell rang even after taking multiple kicks to the jaw and ribs over and over. Dude is invicible.

Nobody knows what kind of jaw CM Punk has but he seems pretty tough enough to fight considering Tyron Woodley has been shilling him as a good fighter and that guy won his last fight with a broken foot so if he says your'e good you're prob good.
>>
CM Punk (Team Act Yasukawa) !uhdacqdci6 - Mon, 13 Apr 2015 22:47:32 EST s7PHVekK No.55647 Reply
>>55646
Mark Hunt managed to put Nelson down, and I think Nelson's weight cut wasn't even as bad as Hunt's (someone said Hunt ate 23 cheeseburgers or something immediately after weigh-ins). Then again, Hunt nearly managed to finish Werdum on three weeks notice.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.