Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Now Playing on /mma/tube -

Mendes vs. Lamas

- Mon, 30 Mar 2015 20:40:12 EST 9UPc81dP No.55610
File: 1427762412412.jpg -(16853B / 16.46KB, 200x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Mendes vs. Lamas
Hello /mma/,

I come from another Chan, (not 4chan), but I have always dreamed of a board specifically dedicated to MMA on an imageboard website. So I come to you as somewhat of a novice; all that I knew about 420chan was, as I was told, "as the name suggests the website focuses on marijuana discussion, as the name does not suggest there is a lot of discussion of professional wrestling." Or something along those lines.

Anyways, any excitement for this coming weekends UFC Fight Night 63 card? I think the main event is a bit of a mismatch. For me, Mendes would beat anyone at 145, except Aldo. (If anyone in the current division is going to beat Aldo, I'd say it's Mendes. Sorry McGregor.) A couple of other points of interest for me are that I'm one of the few Michael Chiesa fans, also I think Ron Stallings has potential.

So what say you /mma/? What are your predictions for the main event, or anything else related to the card?
>>
Nobuhiko Takada - Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:12:32 EST 3vszCtMx No.55611 Reply
>>55610
Mendes for me, I just think he's too high up for Lamas, but then again anything can happen in the cage. I really want Iaquinta to win since I've been a fan since I first saw him on TUF but the way Masvidal beat Cruikshank makes me think he'll have the edge over him, I hope I am wrong though.
>>
Brandon Vera - Tue, 31 Mar 2015 16:21:39 EST hh60/RPU No.55612 Reply
>>55611
OP back here.

Yeah I really like Iaquinta. But I do agree that Masvidal will be too much for him. Iaquinta has shown flashes of brilliance, but has been inconsistent. He's on a three fight win streak, but I can't shake off the feeling that it'll come to an end.

It sucks that the fights are on noonish this weekend. For me watching the fights hungover in my room alone won't be as fun, but oh well. I also hope that a Jackson-less Clay Guida won't be the boring fighter he's been for a while now.
>>
Thiago Silva - Sat, 04 Apr 2015 16:12:49 EST X57MhU/N No.55622 Reply
God damn I thought the main event would have been a bit longer but i'm not complaining lol.
>>
CM Punk (Team Act Yasukawa) !uhdacqdci6 - Sat, 04 Apr 2015 23:13:09 EST s7PHVekK No.55623 Reply
>>55622
Did this card take place in Europe or are you psychic? Also, any word if Iaquinta is going to jail for that blatant theft?
>>
Carlos Condit - Sun, 05 Apr 2015 09:01:10 EST tB4g9DZ/ No.55624 Reply
/r/ing a clip of this Masvidal-Iaquinta incident I'm hearing about on the Wrestling Observer.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.