Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Now Playing on /mma/tube -

mma is too violent

!!p5Gg6Zos - Mon, 06 Apr 2015 12:09:07 EST ZAw55S+t No.55628
File: 1428336547149.jpg -(14265B / 13.93KB, 180x284) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. mma is too violent
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2421109-ronda-rouseys-book-wont-be-sold-in-wal-mart-stores-because-shes-too-violent

>Wal-Mart apparently draws a line in the sand when it comes to books penned by undefeated women's bantamweight champions. According to Richard Johnson of the New York Post's Page Six, the popular retailer is reportedly refusing to sell Ronda Rousey's memoir, "My Fight/Your Fight."

>The reason? Wal-Mart believes Rousey is "too violent."

>Rousey's publisher Judith Regan added, "I'm shocked, shocked to discover that censorship is going on in America!"
>>
Rampage Jackson - Mon, 06 Apr 2015 22:12:44 EST 1hLY4hZQ No.55630 Reply
>>55628
>"I'm shocked, shocked to discover that censorship is going on in America!"
I guess she's never purchased music at a Walmart. They've been censoring shit for decades. I still remember when I bought Vulgar Display of Power without looking at it, Got it home and saw songs missing and "Diamond" Darrell playing guitar.
>>
Bigfoot Silva - Thu, 09 Apr 2015 12:31:57 EST 8t5+0aV4 No.55633 Reply
>choosing not to sell stuff
>censorship
no
>>
Hidehiko Yoshida - Fri, 24 Apr 2015 21:40:11 EST 7bokxvHE No.55676 Reply
>Still buying anything but groceries from Walmart
>>
E2theC !!u2kH6VnN - Thu, 30 Apr 2015 07:30:30 EST i3U46kQ6 No.55724 Reply
>Wal-Mart believes Rousey is "too violent."
Like, her job is, or they think she goes around beating the shit out of people on the street? Like, some random person comes up to Rousey and asks for an autograph, she cackles wildly and puts them in the hospital for four months. Is this the Rousey that Wal-Mart believes in? Or do they just mean that MMA is too violent?

Because I'm pretty sure if Muhammad Ali wrote a memoir, Wal-Mart would be willing to sell it, so even that seems like a stretch.

Maybe it's because she's a woman with a violent profession? Hmm...

Now I want Kankaanpaa to write an autobiography. Or even just a blog with an English translation.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.