Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Now Playing on /mma/tube -

UFC strips Germaine de Randamie of featherweight title for refusing to fight Cris 'Cyborg' Santos

- Mon, 19 Jun 2017 13:41:52 EST eA49qFgu No.57788
File: 1497894112026.jpg -(38599B / 37.69KB, 800x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. UFC strips Germaine de Randamie of featherweight title for refusing to fight Cris 'Cyborg' Santos
http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing/la-sp-ufc-randamie-cyborg-20170619-story.html

lol. complete bullshit. How long until Dana cuts Mr. McMahon style promos between fights? I'm surprised they didn't put this on TV. The champ shouldn't have to fight a roided up woman if she doesn't want to.

How many times does the UFC put on a title fight where the challenger isn't even the #1 contender? de Randamie vs Megan Anderson would be just as good a match.

Cyborg isn't worth this headache, and the whole featherweight division is a joke.
>>
Patrick Cote - Tue, 20 Jun 2017 19:11:59 EST JndLd2XF No.57789 Reply
>>57788

Guessing this is going to lead to another fight against Holm, with the winner being sent to slaughter against Cyborg.

Also, UFC matchmaking with zero relation to rankings isn't anything new. In the post-McGregor world of the UFC they'll make whatever matches they think will generate bigger buyrates, regardless of whoever they rank as #1 or #2 on their own damn website.
>>
Georges St-Pierre - Wed, 21 Jun 2017 09:21:26 EST wAJK7Kco No.57790 Reply
>>57789
>the UFC they'll make whatever matches they think will generate bigger buyrates
including just stripping champions of their belts... mighty mouse is lucky there aren't a couple of big names in his division, i guess.

they can't have it both ways, like "cyborg is the top contender, you have to fight her", when a guy likes chael sonnen gets title fights...
>>
Chad Griggs - Sat, 15 Jul 2017 01:47:49 EST mJXqUEvn No.57809 Reply
in fairness, the middleweight division was a gong show the first time Sonnen fought Silva, and the second fight was justified by his performance in the first.

It is, however, highly bullshit that he got a shot against Jones in his first LHW fight.

Remember though, this is a contender getting a break, not the champ. I'd say the UFC has been pretty consistent with not allowing champions to duck a #1 contender.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.