Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Now Playing on /mma/tube -

UFC on the road to death?

- Thu, 06 Jun 2019 06:45:39 EST XSWC7MrW No.58122
File: 1559817939215.png -(140559B / 137.26KB, 700x366) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. UFC on the road to death?
Is anyone else disappointed by the quality of current UFC and worried about it's future health? I mean It's heavyweight and light heavyweight divisons have been sagging along for years now and with the retirement of Gus, Cormier and possibly Stipe we're literally left with Anthony Smith, Ngannou, Jones and basically a bunch of cans who usually retire after a single year. The lightweights are looking grim as Cerrone, Khabib, Mcgregor and maybe Ferguson all retiring or soon retiring and while Laquinta, Poirier, Gaethe, Pettis are all decent I don't know if they can hold up the division for that long. The state of Middleweights and Featherweights are so bad their not even worth talking about and the Bantamweights are literally help up by just Cejudo now. Literally the only thing UFC has going for it is the Welterweight division, a single division is holding the entire company up and if that goes the company is pretty much fucked. Seriously are we looking at the darkest years the UFC has ever had?
>>
Karo Parisyan - Mon, 10 Jun 2019 04:08:11 EST KmY8C1bv No.58126 Reply
>>58125
Not to mention how they lost fighters over the Reebok deal and now cut their purses further with the ESPN deal.

UFC fucked themselves over and I suspect they'll go under within the next decade.
>>
Kurt Pellegrino - Fri, 14 Jun 2019 02:41:16 EST xiQSC/IZ No.58128 Reply
>>58126
Nah I don't think so
The deals might be shit but they'll still get new talents every month
UFC will change but the people behind it will make sure it won't die
>>
Matt Hamill - Sun, 14 Jul 2019 06:49:49 EST j5Qx1/0n No.58150 Reply
I stopped watching UFC mostly because they only put chumps on the free fights and then tried to get $50 out of me every time I wanted to watch an actually interesting matchup. The sites taima embeds are too sketchy for me, I feel like I'm getting computer AIDS. I don't understand why every other sport can manage to fund itself with commercials but fighting sports want outrageous sums of money for the big fights.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.