Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Now Playing on /mtv/tube -

Avengers Endgame

- Sat, 06 Apr 2019 18:06:00 EST KSVdRmYo No.406212
File: 1554588360748.jpg -(182181B / 177.91KB, 763x1046) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Avengers Endgame
Will Marvel have the cahoones to kill someone permanently? Like Uncle Ben levels of dead.
https://youtu.be/3h4cAU2Jz_Q
>>
The Doctor - Sat, 06 Apr 2019 21:58:20 EST g+ZO6Bhz No.406216 Reply
>>406212
>Will Marvel have the cahoones to kill someone permanently?

Yeah, everyone not contracted for any further Marvel movies.
>>
Talia Winters - Sat, 06 Apr 2019 22:50:30 EST Rh/uCSjL No.406217 Reply
>>406216
The Avengers will be under Marvel contract for a very, very long time.
>>
Big Dan Teague - Sat, 06 Apr 2019 23:27:45 EST xu3a9hSq No.406218 Reply
>>406217
Thought Robert Downey Jr and Chris Evans are done after this.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Sun, 07 Apr 2019 03:22:07 EST r+V+cAxw No.406225 Reply
Well I hope this is is gonna be worth the three hours but we'll see.
>>
The Doctor - Sun, 07 Apr 2019 03:59:52 EST g+ZO6Bhz No.406226 Reply
>>406217
They won't recast characters. If they use the same superhero they'll just introduce one of their successors from the comics. Tony Stark is done but I would imagine that Bucky takes over as the new Captain America if they don't go crazy and introduce the Iron Patriot instead.
>>
The Doctor - Sun, 07 Apr 2019 04:01:02 EST g+ZO6Bhz No.406227 Reply
>>406226
Too fucking high, didn't mean Iron Patriot, meant just the regular Patriot.
>>
Arya Stark - Sun, 07 Apr 2019 10:11:24 EST 1LUlzS1I No.406230 Reply
it's a comic book movie, why would you ever assume a death is permanent?
>>
Father Dougal McGuire - Mon, 08 Apr 2019 06:10:01 EST +OFZtSYI No.406240 Reply
Fairly burnt out on the MCU, but I would like to see an Avenger's lineup shake up. Let's get Wonderman or She-Hulk.
>>
Daenerys Targaryen - Mon, 08 Apr 2019 06:19:39 EST 1/EXo3PV No.406241 Reply
>>406234
Would somebody tell that to DC so Superman can stop getting trampled? Quest for Peace was bad enough.
>>
Dizzy Flores - Tue, 09 Apr 2019 20:18:09 EST poBJQDzI No.406279 Reply
They kind of killed off Loki last movie permanently and even acknowledged this in the dialog.
>>
Tobias Fünke - Tue, 09 Apr 2019 20:49:56 EST MyBydNCn No.406281 Reply
1554857396523.jpg -(86852B / 84.82KB, 735x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406212
Yes.

Anyone whose contract is up and doesn't have a future project.
>>
Buffy Summers - Fri, 12 Apr 2019 10:18:12 EST NkSuLJA+ No.406344 Reply
>>406240

I'm pretty burnt out as well, but I'm interested in seeing this anyway. I'm aiming to see the earliest screening possible, at 7:30AM.
>>
Grunkle Stan - Sun, 14 Apr 2019 21:40:43 EST zjpRuc+k No.406441 Reply
>capeshit general thread
>still 3 capeshit threads on the front page

mtv is the same i see. Sad. nb
>>
Raquel Welch - Sun, 14 Apr 2019 23:04:45 EST g+ZO6Bhz No.406446 Reply
>>406441
I don't even care about these movies outside of them being something new to watch but it makes me laugh how much they trigger faggy baby boys like you on here.
>>
Carrie Fisher - Mon, 15 Apr 2019 21:52:56 EST YzmdH4xc No.406481 Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss6lpQQ20sI

Massive spoilers leaked from fucking Saudi Arabia. Lots of stuff everyone expected but still super hyped. DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS

Cap finally wields Mjolnir and finally says AVENGERS ASSEMBLE
>>
Chris Carter - Tue, 16 Apr 2019 05:18:09 EST +OFZtSYI No.406497 Reply
>>406484
Saw it. The most interesting things were Smart Hulk speaking w/ Ruffalo's voice, him getting a Stark Tech Infinity Gauntlet and Thor's shitty dreadlocks. Spoilers don't matter though. I've got a feeling that everyone will only be buying a ticket for the post credits scene(s). They weren't included in this leak, but those few minutes will set up the next MCU phase.

Also... at one point Cap was fighting another Cap in his original costume. That and Mjolnir's reappearance are the biggest questions. It's MacGuffin shit so who really cares.
>>
Donald Glover - Sun, 21 Apr 2019 09:09:28 EST SyD0qL0V No.406647 Reply
time to hide the thread, see yall in a few weeks. I know everyone has been tagging their spoilers properly but I'm too scared some dick will run through and ruin fun for everyone.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Wed, 24 Apr 2019 13:19:49 EST /iWOaEco No.406762 Reply
Not gonna see this till next week but reviews are coming out (also don't look at Wikipedia since the plot summary is already up but fortunately I scrolled past that) and so far out of 151 reviews and counting, it's 97% on RT and already tied with Black Panther as the highest rated MCU film. This film's been like 11 years in the making so it's not really surprising to me.
>>
Werner Herzog - Wed, 24 Apr 2019 14:03:48 EST YXXQXWKJ No.406768 Reply
In the end Tony Stark aka Iron Man dies after ressurecting the population that Thanos had errased from this world
>>
Dr. Virjay - Wed, 24 Apr 2019 15:21:19 EST Li/7EL9t No.406777 Reply
>>406212
THE ENTIRE SAGA is about Doctor strange bullyciding iron man
Just as needed.
>>
Taco MacArthur - Thu, 25 Apr 2019 12:03:32 EST SYsmeiDO No.406821 Reply
I honestly didn't liked it, it was a 50/50 for me, where there was something that I like and discliked.
I will start with the things that I discliked
First of all, they had turned Thor into a ugly hobo, the death of Iron Man was unnacassary(he could quiet being an hero and enjoy his happy family life with his wife and daughter), Captain Marvel could sacrificed herself instead of Iron-Man(the effort would been the same but the ending would been better) Falcon with wings becoming the next Captain America while Bucky standing there and be like ''The Fuck?''

Things that I liked
The death of Black (Dildo) Widow, never liked this whore...Captain America going back to his time and spending hos life with Peggy Carter
>>
Jennifer Connelly - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 12:06:12 EST nO2DziPQ No.406857 Reply
Just got back from seeing it. As someone with superhero movie fatigue, I can confidently say that this movie lives up to the hype. Instead of thinking about the fatigue, Endgame made me remember the good times I had watching some of the previous Marvel movies, as there were a lot of callbacks. I'd be down to see it again, and it didn't even feel like a three hour movie at all.

>>406821

I think you've completely missed the point of Tony's character arc, and other things you've mentioned. Tony was initially a selfish cunt when the MCU began, and living a happy life with his family would be totally counterintuitive to his character arc. As for Chris Evans and Scar Jo, they've been involved in the MCU for years. They're tired, and understandably so.
>>
Amy Pond - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 12:56:12 EST SyD0qL0V No.406858 Reply
Okay, first off the movie is three hours. The first hour was super boring and I was worried it was The Last Jedi all over again. Then the final 2 hours were ballin' off the hook. I guess my one complaint is they could have tightened up the beginning because I left the theater to smoke bowls in my car twice in the first hour and didnt feel like I missed a thing.
>>
Kim Kelly - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 13:02:46 EST n2RAoBh4 No.406859 Reply
>>406212
Does anyone have a shitty cam version? I've made the desicion a few years ago that I am only going to watch Marvel movies pirated with shitty camcorders in the theatre online. I care enough to see where the story goes. I don't care enough to put pants on and go to a theatre and spend tons of money to watch CGI throat fuck me.
>>
Amy Pond - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 13:04:57 EST SyD0qL0V No.406860 Reply
>>406859
Can't blame ya, I enjoyed Infinity Wars just fine that way. Give it another 24 hours for US pirates to get into theaters and film it, then search the Pirate Bay
>>
Mouse Fitzgerald - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 13:58:56 EST gVFiet/2 No.406862 Reply
>>406859
> I don't care enough to put pants on and go to a theatre and spend tons of money to watch CGI throat fuck me.

Split the difference, go to the theatre but leave the pants at home.
>>
Marty McFly - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:11:18 EST ZQBixsfR No.406863 Reply
>>406860
it's just going to be those chinese cocksuckers 1xebet again with their incredibly shitty camera and their fucking watermark across the video.
>>
Err - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:53:55 EST f2oUj1+D No.406865 Reply
Very emotional and entertaining. But also did not need to be that long.
>>
Amy Pond - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 15:33:34 EST SyD0qL0V No.406868 Reply
I'm not trying to be one of those douchebags who looks for plotholes, and maybe I just missed something, but why didn't they just have Hulk snap Iron Man back to life before having Steve bring everything back to the past?
>>
Steve Coogan - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 18:22:48 EST G+sfSxou No.406871 Reply
>>406868
I just assume that in the same way you can't snap someone back if they are a sacrifice for the soul stone, personal damage as a result of using the gauntlet can't be undone with the gauntlet
>>
Kim Kelly - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 18:37:41 EST n2RAoBh4 No.406873 Reply
That scene where all the woman show up in one spot at the same time to fight all at once really pulled me out of it. Captain Marvel is a shitty character as well. Not looking forward to any more of her and it seems like all her co-stars don't like her in real life either so there is that.

Fun movie.
>>
Amy Pond - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 18:44:35 EST SyD0qL0V No.406874 Reply
>>406873
I know, it made no sense and felt like an attempt to suck face to the SJWs who had already been planning to bitch on feminist blogs about how the only female Avenger died
>>
Steve Coogan - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 18:53:09 EST G+sfSxou No.406875 Reply
>>406874
yeah that shit was super forced. It was only really for a quick shot though so I can forgive it in the long run. It was forced and like totally lame but ultimately it was harmless
>>
Keanu Reeves - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 19:43:50 EST VjLHmtOf No.406877 Reply
>>406875

>It was forced and like totally lame but ultimately it was harmless

lol, agreed. It was quick enough for me to forgive it, but I definitely cringed.
>>
Buttercup - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 21:21:05 EST g+ZO6Bhz No.406880 Reply
Just saw it. Wasn't sure if they would stick the landing but I felt they did, very satisfying capper to a saga/trilogy?/whatever you want to call these movies. Feels like they don't have to make any more movies, but obviously they will because money, but if I never see another one again I'll be satisfied.

>>406873
That was too on-the-nose but it didn't ruin the movie for me. I still need to see Captain Marvel, too, but from what I gathered from this movie she's basically a small child's idea of a superhero (she can do anything and is basically a walking deus ex machina), but I was glad that after all this shit they didn't cop out and have her truly save the day, so that was nice of them to respect the audience in that regard. Representation/pandering doesn't set me off into a frothing pimp rage, though, so for you worthless mutants on here consider that a trigger warning in case you can't handle that stuff.

Lebowski Thor was wonderfully silly, though. Also there's no stinger after the credits, which was an odd choice, but I guess maybe it was a symbolic choice to say "this shit is over now", although there was the hammering something sounds they played that probably was a fansservice call-back to something that slipped my mind at the time (Tony forging the original suit in the terrorist caves in the first movie?)

Oh yeah, one question I have about something from the ending: who the hell was the lone teenager standing towards the back at Tony's funeral? Out of all the fanservice that was like the only thing I noticed but couldn't place my thumb on. Also it was lame that Coulson wasn't at the funeral, but I guess they're considering his TV show fate canon now, which is stupidly convenient when the movies never acknowledged AoS before. The Jarvis cameo made me smile, though, since he was great in Agent Carter.
>>
Walter Bishop - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 21:32:29 EST 1LUlzS1I No.406881 Reply
>>406880
To answer your question, apparently that teenager at the funeralwas the kid who helped him in Iron Man 3
>>
Buttercup - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 21:36:42 EST g+ZO6Bhz No.406883 Reply
>>406881
...huh, that's a nice touch but I have no idea how we're supposed to know that. Thanks.
>>
Dalek Caan - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 22:06:56 EST SjMfKbLy No.406884 Reply
Very good movie and ending to the arc.

To agree with some previous posts the women scene really took me out of it. And Brie Larson's stupid Penny/Katy Perry haircut, like wtf? This to sell toys? Anyways, it was cool and didn't seem like 3 hours at all to me.

Was scene missing from movie? in the trailer they showed black widow shooting the gun but I don't recall that in the movie
>>
James Cole - Fri, 26 Apr 2019 22:52:18 EST n2RAoBh4 No.406885 Reply
>>406884
her hair is short in the comics. Not really sure what her character is supposed to be and not sure if I want to watch stories with her as the main character.
>>
Terrence Winters - Sat, 27 Apr 2019 05:36:57 EST SyD0qL0V No.406890 Reply
>>406885
It's funny, after Infinity War I rushed out to see Black Panther, having enjoyed his Avengers appearance. But after Endgame, I have the opposite feeling towards Captain Marvel, like I never wanna see that cunt again
>>
Terrence Winters - Sat, 27 Apr 2019 07:54:16 EST SyD0qL0V No.406893 Reply
Sorry for samefagging but I have a few last minute thoughts, nb

As for the upcoming Spiderman movie, we know Peter was gone for 5 years, but do we know if Aunt May spent 5 years thinking he was dead, or was Aunt May SNAP'd too so it's like she saw Peter just yesterday?

ALso, everyone is pointing out that the reason they didnt SNAP Iron Man back alive is because RDJ quit and doesnt wanna do more movies. It's a valid answer, which makes me wonder if the reason they kept Steve Rogers alive but old is because he told Disney he might be open to do more, but not for another 10 years or so. They already established the age-changing device that turned Ant Man into a baby, so once Rogers' wife dies of old age, they could make him young again and double-down on his whole man-out-of-time persona the way the comics did.

Also, I recall when Cap gave Falcon the shield, comic fans were total spergs about it like "Hurf durf Blacktain America". But also, if memory serves, it was the same era where Wolverine was a girl, Thor was a girl, and Iron Man was a black girl TEENAGER, so maybe they were right to be annoyed by that point.
>>
James Cole - Sat, 27 Apr 2019 13:19:22 EST n2RAoBh4 No.406897 Reply
>>406890
Same.. and before people start raging about "hating females". I find Scarlett WItch, Black Widow, Valkarie, the wakanda ladies and even shitty forced pepper pots as iron man 100 times more interesting then Captain Marvel.

She is not a character. She's just superman. Nobody cares about shit like that in 2019. It's not interesting. Hopefully Galatus just eats her.
>>
Buttercup - Sat, 27 Apr 2019 18:02:06 EST g+ZO6Bhz No.406898 Reply
>>406890
I haven't seen Captain Marvel, and while I agree her portrayal in this gives me little hope of enjoying her character in her solo movie, I really only want to see it for 90's S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Skrulls. Brie Larson felt so awkward in this with her stilted acting and mannerisms, I wonder if she was a Feige Mandate™ forced on the movie to be included so they didn't spend much time on her parts. Or Brie Larson is just a hack fraud actress, I dunno.

>>406893
I'm guessing Far From Home will address what happened to Aunt May, and I guess the rest of Peter's friends, before it jumps into its wacky European Vacation setting or whatever the hell it's going to be about. Also they didn't use the gauntlet to revive Tony because I guess it would be irresponsible, like playing god. Also the first snap nearly killed The Hulk, and it killed Tony, so who was going to do the next one and risk their life? Thor? And what if he got killed by bringing Tony back? Shit just gets convoluted at that point. Tony got a hero's send-off by finally doing what he always was trying to do: to save the Earth. That was why Pepper told him he could finally get some rest, because he achieved his ultimate goal of shielding Earth from harm and being its mightiest hero and all that jazz. I guess you're right about them leaving the door open to somehow de-age Rogers in the future before he dies of old age, but that seems like a cop-out. Money talks so I guess if they throw tens of millions at Chris Evans maybe he would do it, but they gave Rogers' story arc such a great ending in this that it would be pretty shitty to undo it. I was surprised when he gave his shield to Falcon since I figured Bucky would be the next Captain America, but that was because I wasn't familiar with the recent comics history with Falson actually becoming the new Captain America due to a similar circumstance of old Steve Rogers in the comics. I dunno how he'll be Captain America without super serum but I guess it might be interesting since the Falcon actor has always been pretty good in these movies. I guess they kind of left the door open for Valkyrie to become the new Thor as well if she's going to rule New Asgard, but that depends on whether Hemsworth is going to be in GotG 3 or if he's done too.

>>406897
I didn't mind Pepper in the armor since her character in these movies was already all over the place. She used a suit of armor in Iron Man 3 and then got pumped full of Extremis and became super-powered in that, but they kind of successfully ret-conned that stupdity with her becoming Rescue in this like in the comics. It kind of makes sense, too, since even in the secluded wilderness Tony made her the Rescue armor, which the purpose was to help people and not be a weapon, and falls in line with his self-imposed retirement because he was sick of fighting and Stark Industries being a weapons (and death) supplier. Why her Rescue armor is decked out with weapons during the final fight? Laziness in writing, I guess, since they wanted that A-Force tease with all the women or something. I like Pepper becoming Rescue more than them continuing that retarded Extremis shit with her, though.
>>
Buster Keaton - Sat, 27 Apr 2019 18:12:35 EST ib6aUfo0 No.406899 Reply
Idgaf enough to try avoiding spoilers for the two weeks before I can see it, but the only thing that's been spoiled that I want to see for myself is if Sam getting the shield works. Like, I've been expecting Cap to die and Bucky to take up his mantle since Civil War, so I guess give Marvel props for avoiding the obvious route?, but only if it actually works. Also, I just realized that makes Sam Captain Falcon lmao.
>>
Blast Thickneck - Sat, 27 Apr 2019 23:09:20 EST zx1q0Nl5 No.406908 Reply
>>406898
>Or Brie Larson is just a hack fraud actress, I dunno.

That's not it. She was great in Kong and that's a dumbshit action-scifi-movie on par with Marvel films.
Even had Samuel L. Jackson in it.

Probably just first-Marvel-hero-syndrome. Spiderman and Black Panther are exceptions on the rule, we've just forgotten how meh Marvel gets when they need to introduce a hero.
>>
King Ghidorah - Sat, 27 Apr 2019 23:35:52 EST n2RAoBh4 No.406909 Reply
>>406898
I was just thinking about something. If X-Men and Fantastic Four are planned to be introduced maybe the next phase is going to be more focused on them instead of the "new avengers" which will prolly be: ant-man, wasp, Valkari, Iron(wo)man, Bucky, Captain Falcon? or something like that. My point is I think that the passing of the Captain America torch isn't going to be a big deal and those characters are not going to be a big part in the next phase as they bring in mutants and the fantastic four which really makes things huge
>>
Sam Winchester - Sun, 28 Apr 2019 02:40:22 EST g+ZO6Bhz No.406910 Reply
>>406909
I think Gwyneth Paltrow is too old and not worth the money for them to turn Rescue into its own property or even use her in an A-Force movie or whatever. This bit with her in the Rescue armor in Endgame was just fanservice I think.

It will be interesting to see how they introduce mutants into the film timeline, though. Not sure what they will do with Fantastic Four since that's a horribly damaged brand at this point. X-Men has had misfires, too, but it has had some really good movies while none of the F4 movies are any good. I'm guessing whenever they reintroduce the F4 it won't be in a standalone movie and they'll just be extra players in addition to whomever are the main characters.
>>
Roll Fizzlebeef - Sun, 28 Apr 2019 04:35:10 EST ICzNOIP/ No.406916 Reply
If MARVEL have enough brain, they can make a Spider-Verse movie with Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield and Tom Holland. Probably the Spider-Movie that I would enjoy with pleasure.
>>
Roll Fizzlebeef - Sun, 28 Apr 2019 06:41:39 EST ICzNOIP/ No.406921 Reply
>>406918
Yeah, something similar but with the known actors of the past Spider-Man movies.
I can imagine Maguire wearing that suit again while being at his 40's.
>>
AC !QqL8nX9URE - Sun, 28 Apr 2019 08:04:21 EST Ia5t8/eR No.406927 Reply
1556453061073.gif -(1917649B / 1.83MB, 360x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406893
Movie Iron man wants to retire and just live his life, has to die instead so the actor playing him can retire and live his life instead, in a movie about alternate realities
>>
Roll Fizzlebeef - Sun, 28 Apr 2019 09:16:36 EST ICzNOIP/ No.406928 Reply
>>406927
At least he had a daughter that in the future will be the female Iron-Man
>>
Geoffrey Rush - Sun, 28 Apr 2019 10:11:27 EST FS0gTFvP No.406930 Reply
1556460687128.jpg -(108949B / 106.40KB, 1280x900) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406910
RLM's Half in the Bag for Endgame is out. Thank god. Now i don't have to actually watch this AAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS
>>
Sarah-Jane Smith - Sun, 28 Apr 2019 13:19:37 EST InxnBn0P No.406931 Reply
>>406930
I didn't see Endgame to avoid Half in the Bag spoilers.
>>
Stark - Sun, 28 Apr 2019 13:45:44 EST kHYEezF8 No.406934 Reply
>>406930
The best way to watch marvel movies is to watch half in the bag and then catch them on netflix after you've forgotten all the spoilers
>>
Jean-luc Godard - Sun, 28 Apr 2019 18:00:59 EST kjrfCeyk No.406939 Reply
>>406930
Within the very first couple minutes they both say the movie was great and a good ending the the marvel ten year cluster fucked universe.
>>
Sam Winchester - Sun, 28 Apr 2019 19:42:41 EST g+ZO6Bhz No.406941 Reply
>>406930
I agree with Jay's assessment that this felt like 3 movies squished together. Not really a bad thing, but similarly to what both of them said I enjoyed the second act/"movie" of them just fixing shit after the anticlimactic prologue of killing Thanos the most. I kind of wonder if someone did a fan-edit of the movie of just the adventure stuff in the middle with the big clusterfuck fanservice battle at the end cut out if it would still be a very entertaining adventure movie.

I'm surprised they both liked IW much more, and I've seen others say that lately too. I guess I need to watch IW again. I liked IW but I guess waiting so long to see it (didn't until a couple months ago) and all the spoilers just dulled the impact on me. I guess it's kind of like Empire and Jedi where Empire is considered the classic and Jedi is scrutinized much more with opinions all across the spectrum, with some loving it, some hating it, some thinking it is vastly inferior to Empire, and others thinking it's just as good (or better) than Empire. Similar to how Jedi doesn't work without Empire building up the climax, Endgame also relies heavily on IW building up the climax and establishing the stakes.
>>
Vincent Vega - Sun, 28 Apr 2019 21:52:38 EST poBJQDzI No.406948 Reply
>>406945
If that guy knew how to fight it would have been great to see him kick the living hell of those attackers.
>>
Troy Barnes - Mon, 29 Apr 2019 01:36:44 EST IrPAwVtl No.406960 Reply
>>406948
It would have been even better if there was video of the crowd kicking his shit in.
>>
Toby Whithouse - Mon, 29 Apr 2019 07:31:00 EST nO2DziPQ No.406969 Reply
>>406941

Yeah, I was also surprised that they liked IW more than EG.
>>
thread portfolio - Mon, 29 Apr 2019 09:21:27 EST /wxDkYkw No.406971 Reply
I liked endgame better than infinity war, does this mean that I have a shit taste?
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Mon, 29 Apr 2019 13:18:14 EST RBdu29nx No.406979 Reply
>>406945
There's always going to be assholes like that when big franchise movies come out. That dude was asking for it.
>>
Captain Hector Barbossa - Mon, 29 Apr 2019 14:03:21 EST gWP2VN8S No.406981 Reply
>>406979
I can't believe you deleted that you little twerp.
>>
Blast Thickneck - Mon, 29 Apr 2019 23:41:36 EST g+ZO6Bhz No.407022 Reply
>>406980
I remember the old days when /vg/ was plastered with giant letters spelling out "MASTER CHIEF DIES". I want to say there was something similar on here years ago saying Saxton was The Master, too.
>>
Terri Farrell - Thu, 02 May 2019 00:18:37 EST poBJQDzI No.407103 Reply
>>406960
The sad reality is that the crowd is still acting butthurt over a movie. Especially a Marvel movie which is tailored to sell merchendise, mostly to little kids. It would have been interesting if some guy who worksout and likely has experience in mixed martial arts get into this conflict. I wonder what the Golden God would have done.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Thu, 02 May 2019 10:04:05 EST RBdu29nx No.407114 Reply
I saw it yesterday and I thought it did sufficiently live up to the hype. Iron Man made the ultimate sacrifice to save Earth by erasing Thanos and his army from existence, which was honestly the right move instead of Captain Marvel. Although it does suck for Black Widow having to die but at least she's getting her own film so it won't be the last we see of her. I do wish they'd have given more time to the heroes who came back aside from being in the final part of the film but it was probably the best part of the film. I definitely got chills seeing all those portals open up with everyone coming to fight alongside the Avengers and Captain America yelling Avengers Assemble before the battle.

Ant-Man and Thor were definitely my favorite characters of the film not just for playing comic relief roles with Ant-Man trying to make sense of everything going on and being a time heist test dummy and Thor becoming The Dude.

I do think that the time travel storyline ended up being kind of nonsensical but fortunately I was able to suspend my disbelief about since there was so much good action that I could at least overlook it when watching. I mean at least Captain America got to experience having a life with Agent Carter, which was a sweet ending, though it does overlook all the shit he already knows with HYDRA, Bucky Barnes being brainwashed to become an assassin as Winter Solider, and vice versa. There is also the issue with Loki stealing the tesseract but I suppose that's undone by Captain and Iron Man stealing it in 1970? Though wouldn't that mean there's diverging alternate timelines and all that? While the film was conclusive enough as an end to the Infinity Saga, it just creates more questions.

>>406898
Don't forget that Falcon and The Winter Soldier show is coming out on Disney+ so that scene with Falcon getting the shield I'm sure will play into the show. I did also like the setup with Thor being back with the Guardians of the Galaxy and hopefully a tease for Vol. 3/Thor 4 since I know Chris Hemsworth said he still wants to play Thor.
>>
John Locke - Thu, 02 May 2019 14:09:56 EST 64ecMout No.407118 Reply
>>407114
Yeah, I read up on the Disney+ stuff after the fact. I guess the Loki show will be based on the alternate timeline Loki that made off with the Tesseract to kind of soft reboot his story so they can do their own thing for the show without having to do a prequel that adheres to what eventually happens to him in the movies. The going rumor about the Falcon & Winter Soldier show seems to be with I guess Falcon's growing pains with becoming the new Captain America and I guess Winter Soldier mentoring him. I dunno, might be cool if Disney puts in the money for the budget for these shows to make them stand out more than the ABC Marvel shows.

Also about your time travel questions: I'm pretty sure that they basically adhered to the rules of time travel The Ancient One explained to Banner in 2012 as well as what Banner stated in the present before they went back in that making changes in the past affects everyone else and creates an alternate timeline, but it does not change your own. Steve not intervening with HYDRA and Bucky when he went back to see Peggy would ultimately be a fruitless endeavor because he was only creating an alternate timeline at that point and wasn't helping the Bucky he knew or anyone else back in the present since they wouldn't be affected by it. Same thing with the Tesseract, them bungling the heist in 2012 created an alternate timeline with Loki now having it, but they basically went "whatever" and went back to 1970 to try again, which in turn also created an alternate timeline from that point in 1970 for Howard Stark and everyone else, but didn't affect the main timeline that the viewers experience vicariously through the main cast (it being a straight line that keeps moving forward).

The only thing I felt betrayed their laws of time travel established in the movie was Old Steve being on the bench at the end. If he doesn't use the Pym Particles then he can't just got back in time and wait it out and meet back up with everyone in the main timeline in the future because his initial stay in the past created a new timeline for everyone around him. So if he waits 70 years to meet back up with Bucky and Falcon then the Bucky & Falcon in the future would be completely different than the ones he knew initially. The dumb thing was that the Russos betrayed the time travel rules they established just for the sake of the surprise reveal of Steve on the bench when they still could have gotten the same ending that stayed true to the rules if they just had Steve live out his life, then once he out-lived Peggy he uses the Pym Particles for his return trip, stored for all of those decades in safe-keeping, and returns in the machine as an old man. Banner, Bucky & Falcon are shocked to see Old Steve, he asks them he needs to sit down because he's tired (and he brought that satchel with him), they walk over to the bench, and the same scene plays out except this time it didn't create a big plot hole at the very end of the movie. That was really the only thing that bugged me in an otherwise very entertaining and satisfying conclusion to the series.
>>
Dr. Egon Spengler - Sat, 04 May 2019 23:26:58 EST 64ecMout No.407200 Reply
>>407182
Considering how much goddamned money they put not only into this movie, but all the movies before it just to set it up, anything short of the highest-grossing movie of all-time should be a disappointment to them.
>>
Doug Funny - Sun, 05 May 2019 00:11:41 EST K6NtLVpy No.407203 Reply
Anyone on /mtv/ has NOT seen it yet or have NO intention to see it?
>>
Nick Cannon - Sun, 05 May 2019 04:02:03 EST unyx9PSH No.407204 Reply
>>407203
I saw infinity war just the other day just to see what the deal is, wasn't worth the time. Won't bother with it.
>>
Wilson - Mon, 06 May 2019 01:24:22 EST t2ub33ir No.407230 Reply
>>407203
I'll probably watch it once it's on netflix because marvel movies make great background noise but currently no I don't really care enough to see it.
>>
Norville Barnes - Tue, 07 May 2019 04:39:27 EST +OFZtSYI No.407276 Reply
1557218367917.jpg -(62912B / 61.44KB, 1000x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>407230
Disney banking on that kid audience. Too bad for them nobody is having kids anymore!
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Wed, 08 May 2019 16:51:07 EST /gFtoO0X No.407315 Reply
>>407278
Mysterio is most likely bullshitting being the master illusionist that he is but a multi-verse would make sense to open the doors to X-Men and stuff
>>
Sean Bean - Wed, 08 May 2019 17:00:09 EST MyBydNCn No.407316 Reply
>>407278
Was he wearing They Live glasses to see through the illusions near the end?
>>
Ardala - Fri, 10 May 2019 00:17:38 EST mcNT7aem No.407341 Reply
1557461858406.jpg -(112208B / 109.58KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>406212

gut reaction from endgame

>Infinity War was Better
>This movie was perfect
>Why didn't Spoiler and Spoiler get a reunion scene.
>Could've been a 4 hour movie, just do it you pussies.
>The fuck is gonna top this

Honestly though, Secret Wars will be the next big event. Possibly. That's just my guess. Can't be Galactus or Dr. Doom or something. Hopefully they won't do a Civil War 2 or anything. They've really created a universe. They could drop in anything at this point and it would make sense in a certain context. I want an appearance from Fin Fang Foom at least in passing in the next ten years though.

Compelling shit honestly. Gotta give props to their format that they've created with ultra serialized movies.
>>
Alex - Fri, 10 May 2019 17:16:16 EST MyBydNCn No.407352 Reply
1557522976827.jpg -(195251B / 190.67KB, 932x478) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>407341
>I want an appearance from Fin Fang Foom at least in passing in the next ten years though.
The Shang-chi movie will probably have him or the Real Mandarin.
>>
Megan Fox - Fri, 10 May 2019 19:37:46 EST 64ecMout No.407355 Reply
>>407352
They set up the actual Mandarin on that one shot about Tony Jones or whatever the fuck his name was taking part in a documentary or so he thought while he was in prison. But that was like 8 years ago or some shit now so who knows.
>>
Rob Huebel - Fri, 10 May 2019 23:54:00 EST LriWEJZJ No.407358 Reply
1557546840592.jpg -(66938B / 65.37KB, 500x395) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Super-Skrull as the main BBG with his skrull minions?
>>
The Monarch - Wed, 15 May 2019 16:16:44 EST zx1q0Nl5 No.407554 Reply
Well, that was a fuckton of fun.

IW was a better film, but EG was the better experience. Really felt like three films though. The Disfellowship of Thanos' Head from His body, The Six Stones, The Return of The (Alternate timeline) Thanos.

I actually felt some popcorn salt in my eyes near the end. Black Widow and Hawkeye fighting was really fucking weird, because on one hand it's comical how much they're trying to get themselves killed, and on the other hand... it's the fucking cliff on Vormir, you know shit's gonna get dark really soon. It'll be very interesting to see how Marvel continues from here. They(Nick and Maria) will have to turn the New (MCU) Avengers into a team, the remnants of the old Avengers need to pick up their lives somehow, the Ant family has a whole new scientific field (the Quantum realm) to investigate and explore, Thor and the Guardians of the Galaxy join up, and there are rumours that Adam the Warlock and Beta Ray Bill are involved in GoTG4, the Fantastic Four have to be integrated into the MCU, the XMen need to be integrated into the MCU, the Eternals is brewing somewhere, what more have we got? And I really don't understand what people disliked about Captain Marvel. That scene with Thor and Captain Marvel illustrated perfectly what kind of hero she is... the cocky motherfuckers from the cosmic side. Shit man, that moment Thanos' ship cannons cocked upwards, that was some straight-up double page action straight from the comics.

>oh wait, i do understand what people disliked about captain marvel...
>>
Christopher Lambert - Wed, 15 May 2019 19:15:58 EST MyBydNCn No.407558 Reply
>>407554
>Beta Ray Bill are involved in GoTG4
Hell yeah, that's the kind of weird character shit that James Gunn or Taika Waititi if it falls into his lap would be perfect for.

>the XMen need to be integrated into the MCU
Honestly I think it would be better if they were kept mostly separate. X-men has so many fucking characters and storylines that it's hard enough to do them all justice without having to make room for MCU cameos, and their whole deal narratively (a widespread cultural hatred and persecution of mutants that includes everyone from superstrong dudes to harmless kids who just look weird) is very hard to believe if you go out of your way to remind us that they exist in the same world where Spiderman and Thor are seen as heroes. Plus all those annoying "why didn't they help with the whatever" questions become much harder to ignore.

If they want to have Wolverine or Deadpool or Squirrel Girl fall into an alternate universe to fight Hulk or whatever then sure, but X-Men would probably be best served mostly doing its own thing.

Also, I'd much rather see a Valkyrie solo movie than a Captain Marvel movie. Maybe she'll get better with time like Thor did, but Carol Danvers just isn't a very interesting or compelling character right now.
>>
Warwick Davis - Wed, 15 May 2019 19:29:46 EST SjMfKbLy No.407559 Reply
1557962986616.jpg -(86160B / 84.14KB, 491x758) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>407554
I bet we will start to see Deadpool, X-Men, Fantastic 4, and the existing MCU in each others post-credits scenes very soon.

I doubt Spider-Man, but how cool would it be after the new Spider-Man after the credits you get a scene with him and smart-ass Deadpool. That's the movie fans want, even though it will probably not be rated R, I still think that the Deadpool team is funny enough to pull it off.

Or after Dark Phoenix credits we get a scene where Hulk rolls in and is like 'what up XMen?'.
>>
Castiel - Wed, 15 May 2019 21:25:51 EST +OFZtSYI No.407564 Reply
1557969951760.jpg -(64358B / 62.85KB, 768x433) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>407559
Despite all the failed attempts the FF have had in the past, I really hope that MCU captures the tone of weird science family adventures that all previous movies have ignored.

It's crazy to think that the best FF movie in existence is the one that had the lowest budget and was never supposed to be seen by the public (outside of the trailer). Best live-action portrayal of Doom too. https://youtu.be/TgeFPKECZKE
>>
Benedict Cumberbatch - Wed, 15 May 2019 22:41:19 EST 7VOVmt9i No.407567 Reply
>>407564
It's weird to think that the best screen adaption of the Fantastic Four might have been a parody on Venture Bros.
>>
Tommy Pickles - Tue, 28 May 2019 15:09:28 EST bJDqR/V8 No.407811 Reply
>>407755
Not in this sense. I love the venture bros, but considering the nature of the parody is that the invisible woman can only make her skin invisible, and Johnny torch has to be a bubble boy to avoid the pain of being on fire 24/7, it wouldn’t work if you were trying to actually make a fantastic 4 movie. Their superpowers need to be actually super if you’re gonna do a whole movie about them.

I do like the angle of body horror and how these people’s bodies have been altered to the point of them being freakish and mental consequence that would come with that. That’s what I think Trank’s version was trying to do until they put the movie into a wood chipper.
>>
Matthew Weiner - Wed, 19 Jun 2019 11:25:19 EST qVNnUEZ9 No.408201 Reply
>>408200
>Guess this will end up breaking Avatar's box office record.
Good. Avatar was garbage.
>>
Peregrin 'Pippin' Took - Wed, 19 Jun 2019 13:49:54 EST WRXtHrDB No.408202 Reply
>>408200
I highly doubt this will entice enough people for the movie to make another $45 million, especially with Toy Story and Spider-Man weeks away from opening
>>
David Lynch - Sat, 22 Jun 2019 04:59:46 EST sjCcFTJm No.408261 Reply
>>406212
Pirated this shit last night, and I'm pretty glad I did. It wasn't really engaging. I enjoyed watching all the aftermath and how every coped with losing. That should have been much more of the movie.

Also Spider Man kept dropping the Infinity Gauntlet. How? Why? His hallmark power is sticking to shit super fucking hard. It's his first power to manifest in all of his origin stories, and it's so strong it fucks everything up. How is he dropping shit? And then Captain Marvel can easily 1v1 Thanos, but as soon as the gauntlet is within 10 feet of Thanos, suddenly he can overpower her? What the fuck was Dr. Strange doing that whole battle, or the other wizards, besides jacking off and making a water spout? Scarlet Witch 1v1'd Thanos for a good 2 minutes, why wasn't Marvel stomping his shit at the same time? Why didn't Scarlet Witch splat the entire Thanos army? Why didn't Marvel do it? They have a time machine that runs on Pym particles, of which they have a limited supply, but their FIRST idea isn't "let's go back in time and rob Pym of all his shit so we can do all the time-hopping we need to"? Hulk never got big; that's kind of his thing. Was the "girl power" scene really necessary? Marvel didn't need backup; she's the strongest fucker on the battlefield, and then just flew through the enemy army unscathed anyway; so... They returned all of the Infinity Stones back to their point of origin to keep the timelines from splitting into something shitty, but Thor kept his goddamn hammer, so the time lines still split anyway.
>>
Jonah Hill - Sat, 22 Jun 2019 12:16:15 EST DO4Z3epi No.408262 Reply
>>408261
> Was the "girl power" scene really necessary?
watch the pimp version then
>>
Tina Majorino - Sat, 22 Jun 2019 14:59:51 EST E5p0/xCR No.408266 Reply
>>408262
To be fair, i normally don't care care about stufff like that but in this particular case it was kind of a jarring scene. First time I ever felt that hollywood feminism was shoehorned in
>>
Pinhead - Sat, 22 Jun 2019 15:19:17 EST gyYRmShX No.408267 Reply
>>408266
I hated the girl power scene also but isn't it a scene from the comic?

The worst part of that for me was Paltrow was terribly cgi'd into the suit.
>>
David Lynch - Sat, 22 Jun 2019 17:43:43 EST sjCcFTJm No.408273 Reply
>>408267
The worst part was that Marvel didn't need back up of any kind, because she's about as strong as everyone else on the battlefield combined.
The just as worst part is that a scene like that is supposed to convey "hey, look, girls can be heroes, too! We're co-equal with the male heroes!" Except by segregating them from the battle, shining a spot light on them, and shouting "HEY LOOK! THE GIRLS ARE FIGHTING TOO! LOOK AT THE GIRLS!", that kind of shows that they aren't equals. They were doing a good job by having them in the melee with all the other heroes before that scene.
It's also a jarring tone shift in the middle of battle.
They also did a great job of avoiding that shit in the Captain Marvel movie, where not once did someone say something along the lines of "but you're a girl!" They just had a story about a person becoming a hero, and that person happened to be female.

I think we're beyond the need for the hamfisted "girls can do what guys can do" bullshit. The easiest and simplest way to show that a woman is equal to a man is to just have a woman DO, and not draw big red circles around her vagina during the event, while someone shrieks "SHE'S A FEMALE DOING THINGS! FEMALE! A WOMAN, EVERYBODY! IT'S A WOMAN DOING A THING!"
>>
Andrei Tarkovsky - Sat, 22 Jun 2019 17:46:47 EST /tIZcat/ No.408274 Reply
>>408273
Eh, it was dumb but you're way too mad about this. If it made some women pump their fists then it served its purpose. It was like 5 seconds in movie that was like 3 fucking hour long, who cares?
>>
David Lynch - Sat, 22 Jun 2019 17:53:50 EST sjCcFTJm No.408275 Reply
>>408274
Sorry, dude, I didn't know that critiquing a scene in a movie in the thread about the movie means that I'm some butthurt pimp in a frothing rage. I guess we should be talking about Game of Thrones and the subtle foreshadowing that the Starbucks cup brings to the story, yeah?

The scene was poorly executed, didn't convey the message it was intended to, and was a sudden shift in pacing. It was a bad scene. If being able to recognize bad pacing and writing makes me an pimp, woman hating virgin, I guess I've been one of those since Look Who's Talking was released.
>>
Sean McNamara - Sat, 22 Jun 2019 18:33:29 EST Rz2Izdon No.408276 Reply
>>408275
You're the one saying pimp, overly defending yourself, and appearing to have something to lose
>>
Muscle Man - Sat, 22 Jun 2019 21:12:47 EST fBh7Tid8 No.408285 Reply
>>408274

Seriously, this. It definitely made me cringe a little bit, but it only lasted five seconds, like you said. The rest of the movie made me overlook it.
>>
Catelyn Stark - Sat, 22 Jun 2019 23:53:53 EST zNWYaT9u No.408286 Reply
friend came over and got super offended i hadn't seen this capeshit. tried to show me all the amazing moments of thanos getting the magic stones, beating guys, up, jesus christ man im not 12 i dont care about this
>>
Sidney Lumet - Sun, 23 Jun 2019 16:30:53 EST qwKiTmf1 No.408301 Reply
>>408286
>friend came over
>capeshit

lol you aren't fooling anyone, Catelyn. You have no friends.
>>
Alec Hopkins - Sun, 23 Jun 2019 18:14:58 EST WRXtHrDB No.408303 Reply
>>408295
watching Bill Maher is infinitely more embarrassing that watching a superhero movie
>>
Crunch Buttsteak - Mon, 24 Jun 2019 00:21:27 EST 8j0CrmPV No.408315 Reply
>>408303
agreed but both are less embarrassing than JRE watchers
>>
Debbie Love - Mon, 24 Jun 2019 11:29:29 EST Z3qrat4K No.408325 Reply
>>408315
JRE is waaaay fucking more intellectual than some unfunny tryharding jew telling you what to think.
>>
Randy Bobandy - Mon, 24 Jun 2019 13:52:59 EST BfSn8voZ No.408330 Reply
Stop talking shit about JRE. RIP Joe Rogain.
>>
Mikaela Banes - Mon, 24 Jun 2019 17:07:08 EST tkIZRT83 No.408332 Reply
>>408327
He really does exhibit some strong and valuable intellectual traits in his openmindedness, curiosity, emotional disengagement and patience, even if his actual intellect is of the more pedestrian variety.
Certainly more than you can say of certain jews as well as goyim
>>
Callie Maggotbone - Tue, 25 Jun 2019 02:10:47 EST Ls7AojOd No.408342 Reply
I swear to god, if they turn the MCU version of Tony into adopted child of Howard Stark then I will never support Marvel never ever again!!!
That plotline had already fucked up the entire Tony Stark/Iron Man saga in the comic book, and nobody was happy about it, didn't they learned from the backlash?
They litterally changed the backround of the characters that were created since 1963, Tony Stark is now adopted and Iceman is gay...
And mind you, Brian Micheal Bendis was the one who ruined everything before he left Marvel.
>>
Ludacris - Wed, 26 Jun 2019 10:03:10 EST fBh7Tid8 No.408373 Reply
1561557790246.jpg -(71787B / 70.10KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Are you guys going to rewatch Endgame? All I read was that it would include a tribute to Stan Lee (yawn) and a preview of Spider-Man FFH (bigger yawn). I enjoyed Endgame, but not enough to see it a second time.
>>
Danny Ocean - Thu, 27 Jun 2019 01:56:32 EST lsGc9mhP No.408384 Reply
>>408373
Nah, I'm good. I'll probably watch it in 4K with HDR, though.
>>
Raquel Welch - Sat, 29 Jun 2019 19:18:19 EST f23Jde8S No.408425 Reply
>>408373

I had ZERO expectations for the deleted scene, and I was still massively, massively disappointed. Beyond awful. The Stan tribute was very nice though.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Tue, 02 Jul 2019 13:07:13 EST jRjEOvBm No.408466 Reply
The fuck was up with putting in that unfinished scene with Hulk? So laughable they left that shit in there. Still it seems like the re-release wasn't enough to break Avatar's record.
>>
Powdered Toast Man - Wed, 03 Jul 2019 00:47:01 EST 5+HWsTYY No.408487 Reply
>>408466

Shit was very cringey. It reminded me of that version of the wolverine movie that got leaked before it even came out in theaters years ago and was missing tons of effects
>>
Edward Morgan Blake - Tue, 23 Jul 2019 08:23:46 EST AQ65emsD No.408934 Reply
>>408916
that is dope but i still felt underwhelmed by it without the hulk getting a solid redemption fight
>>
Richard Attenborough - Tue, 23 Jul 2019 08:27:06 EST oa2mmJAW No.408935 Reply
marvel movies shit in your brain
>>
Punt Speedchunk - Tue, 23 Jul 2019 11:19:59 EST 1LUlzS1I No.408936 Reply
>>408916
wow that one movie from that company Disney bought beat that other movie from that company Disney bought, incredible
>>
Handbanana - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 05:36:38 EST udRvu5PF No.409090 Reply
1564392998800.jpg -(88064B / 86.00KB, 720x385) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>408936
Still, it feels like cheating to re-release it with more footage to get it over the line. I rather wait for the blue-ray disc to come out.
>>
Rigby - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 05:50:36 EST x7Mc3Mwx No.409093 Reply
>>409090
Avatar had a rerelease with extra footage and included those profits with it's original tally according to wikipedia.
>>
Rigby - Mon, 29 Jul 2019 06:09:51 EST x7Mc3Mwx No.409097 Reply
>>409095
I half remembered a rerelease because the time I was posting on another film site and a russian troll there was obsessed with the Avatar and celebrating it coming back with extended scenes. Russians went nuts for Avatar according to him.
>>
Philip J. Fry - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 08:23:59 EST u+SQmS1M No.409243 Reply
1565267039601.jpg -(62357B / 60.90KB, 640x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>409242
unboxing vids are pretty dumb but "unboxing" a bluray just takes the cake
>>
Abby Maitland - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 16:09:57 EST gyYRmShX No.409247 Reply
>>409243
>>409244

you guys are so cool and edgy. I like to imagine you both leaned against a wall, smoking cigarettes while you insult those that you feel are beneath you.
>>
Detective Mark Hoffman - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 17:50:00 EST GDmFIB+W No.409259 Reply
I don't get why Bluray is still around.
Is the situation in Amiland regarding actual broadband still so dire that streaming 4k isn't an option for a significant portion of the population?
>>
Amuro Ray - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 18:38:35 EST M7LZ0wy6 No.409260 Reply
>>409259
Bitch, shut the fuck up. People like having physical copies and not having to dig through a bunch of streaming services. Trying so hard to shoehorn an insult at america is pathetic.
>>
Detective Mark Hoffman - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 19:41:08 EST GDmFIB+W No.409262 Reply
>>409260
This wasn't meant as an insult more of a sarcastic jab at ISP cartels.
Anyway the "physical copy" thing is more of a home-cinema nerd reason and for what it's worth you know your aren't the primary focus group these studios trying to sell to.
>>
Detective Mark Hoffman - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 19:55:19 EST GDmFIB+W No.409263 Reply
What I'm really trying to get at, I'm annoyed that Bluray often is released before 4k streaming for some arcane / studio-political reason, if at all.
I personally can't stand optical media the same way I can't stand 3.5" floppies. They are unreliable and I can't find them if I want to use them because I'm a mess.
>>
Eddie Murphy - Fri, 09 Aug 2019 20:14:47 EST M7LZ0wy6 No.409264 Reply
>>409263
So I take it you're signing up for Disney plus as soon as it drops?
>>
Buzz Lightyear - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 21:11:02 EST FrHJBOYW No.409305 Reply
>>409242
Unboxing culture is strange. Seems to be one half "Poor people watch others experience joy spending money to try to live vicariously through them" and one half "Empty people unable to attain joy through buying them self gifts to enjoy instead watch other people open their own gifts to try to experience that joy in their life they're lacking".
>>
Gillian Anderson - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 02:56:53 EST obN0vLLT No.409406 Reply
>>409305
I use unboxing vids to see what I get before buying it.
>>
Burt Cooper - Sat, 17 Aug 2019 12:04:50 EST M7LZ0wy6 No.409407 Reply
>>409406
But how is he supposed to spin that into "capitalism is bad"???
>>
Ruby Jean "Granny" Cuyler - Sun, 18 Aug 2019 03:48:31 EST FrHJBOYW No.409423 Reply
>>409407
The fuck are you on about? Everyone already buys shit with their money, it's not like people only buy stuff to film them self opening it on the internet. They were going to spend their money regardless.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.