Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Now Playing on /mtv/tube -

V Wars - how bad can a Series about vampires get?

- Fri, 20 Dec 2019 06:11:27 EST ERbQNYWb No.412391
File: 1576840287896.jpg -(39467B / 38.54KB, 640x307) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. V Wars - how bad can a Series about vampires get?
Watched it because I had nothing on my mind to recommend at the moment and a "best friend" wanted to watch this boring-ass-series with me.

Is this series a test on how many bad, cheap things it can pick out of Walking Dead and Buffy or Angel?!

The characters are boring as fuck, the MAIN CHARACTER looks like a whiny emo with no idea how to act (also, whats with his eyeliner? wat).

Not enough action, the camerawork feels so amateurisch,
the obviously had no money for good sets, since everything in this series looks so cheap and recycled.
The cringey bad "transformation"-effect of the vampires makes even the "Buffy"-Vampires look good in comparison.

Why does this series even exist?!

They are so obviously on a cheap budget, since it has this... backwater-north-america feel in it.
You know? Show us long big roads with woods and small towns but without any sense of interesting camera- or filterwork.

Like they are afraid to show big buldings or interesting places!

Its so fucking bland!

The actors don't act, they are all so obviously bored on set!

Why does this even exist?!
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Fri, 20 Dec 2019 13:13:38 EST jRjEOvBm No.412398 Reply
You could have saved yourself the trouble and watched a better vampire show like Penny Dreadful, which is available on Netflix.
>>
Jay Sherman - Sat, 21 Dec 2019 02:47:13 EST Ta5SW9wd No.412428 Reply
1576914433528.jpg -(30585B / 29.87KB, 670x503) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>412391
V-Wars sounds like a show about pimps driving around killing everyone and earths only hope is a super chadded up stacy that's a trans-car-person (like part man part monster truck). And there could be a helicopter dude too and I'd film it all with remote control cars and greenscreens in the great wooded tree parks in the north of canada.

Who's in?
>>
Batman - Mon, 23 Dec 2019 00:07:27 EST pu3U9BlY No.412490 Reply
>>412391
When this first popped up on BTN and I read the description:

>A doctor is pitted against his best friend after an ancient disease turns people into vampires.

I could have sworn I had already seen it. Then I remembered a show from last year called The Passage which has pretty much the exact same description.
>>
Lucio Fulci - Tue, 24 Dec 2019 05:38:57 EST Znjv6UZ3 No.412558 Reply
>>412494
Found it here:
https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/10007
Carmilla
Carmilla is an 1872 Gothic novella by Irish author Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu and one of the early works of vampire fiction, predating Bram Stoker's Dracula by 26 years. First published as a serial in The Dark Blue, the story is narrated by a young woman preyed upon by a female vampire named Carmilla.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.