Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Now Playing on /mtv/tube -

cleaning up oil spills is more fun than watching schitt's creek

- Sat, 21 Dec 2019 13:10:04 EST MBYaOFE+ No.412447
File: 1576951804673.jpg -(35089B / 34.27KB, 419x634) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. cleaning up oil spills is more fun than watching schitt's creek
So one day I was watching schitt's creek, when I dropped a big glass botfle of olive oil on the ground. It shattered, and slippery oily bits of glass got everywhere, even under the fridge. I tried using chopsticks to pick up the glass, but ghe chopsticks fell in the oil, and then they were too slippery to use. It took six episodes of schitt's creek to clean up all the oil and glass. I was happy to have something else to distract me from schitt's creek.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Sat, 21 Dec 2019 13:56:27 EST jRjEOvBm No.412448 Reply
It's funny since when Impact Wrestling used to be on Pop, they used to plug Schitt's Creek a lot - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv0mHBqMnQs

Evidentally it's gotten a lot of critical acclaim now but whenever I hear of that show now, being shilled on Impact is the first thing I think of.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.