Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Now Playing on /mtv/tube -

Was this real or an hallucination?

- Tue, 02 Jun 2020 18:12:13 EST H26BxXxY No.415271
File: 1591135933093.jpg -(59442B / 58.05KB, 900x519) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Was this real or an hallucination?
I'm trying to figure out if this episode of Seinfeld I'm thinking of is a real episode of the show or some kind of hallucination or dream.

Jerry, George, and Elaine are standing in Jerry's apartment near the kitchen. Jerry (or somebody) drops a quarter. When he does he looks down, as does George and Elaine. Jerry looks toward the floor and throws his hands up like, "Where did it go?" And George says something like, "I've heard about this. Someone drops something on the ground and they NEVER see it again!" He also, being animated, wails his arms all around when he says this, acting like this is the worst day of his life so far, and what else could possibly go wrong.

Elaine says, "Well, it coundn't have just disappeared into thin air. Its gotta be somewhere. I mean we haven't even left the apartment."

This is a side story in this episode, so later on in the episode they're back in Jerry's apartment and Elaine is looking under the refrigerator, looking distraught and she stands up and like, "I dont get it. Its gotta be here"

At the end of the episode Kramer comes sliding through the door and slams it behind him and the audience cheers and applauds. He says something like, "can I get some cereal" or something, and when he takes a box of cereal off the shelf something catches his eye and he bends down and picks something up. He goes, "Hey! I found a quarter." and holds it up and they all look at each other with surprise on their faces and that bass starts playing (end pause, outro music, credits, etc).

If anyone knows what episode I'm speaking of please help me out with a link or wiki because I cant seem to find it anywhere it's almost like it doesn't even exist now but I know I saw it

Thanks
>>
Ryan Atwood - Tue, 02 Jun 2020 20:43:06 EST 5iQNvOw1 No.415272 Reply
I don't have encyclopedic enough knowledge of Seinfeld to answer but I gotta say if you did hallucinate that you dreamt up a great and perfectly fitting Seinfeld bit.
>>
Jake the Dog - Wed, 03 Jun 2020 05:32:51 EST q4nk2BIJ No.415275 Reply
Yeah think you took like multiple bits of episodes and combined them in your head or something.
>>
The Doctor - Wed, 03 Jun 2020 06:57:07 EST zbhsCxwO No.415276 Reply
1591181827884.jpg -(33371B / 32.59KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>415271
I've watched a lot of Seinfeld but I can't remember an episode like this.

There is an episode where George loses his glasses and at some point is able to spot a quarter on the floor at Jerry's appartment though.

The rest of the stuff is pretty familiar too, it sounds like some sort of amalgation that you dreamed about or something
>>
Hubert Farnsworth - Wed, 03 Jun 2020 10:52:04 EST RrFeXdjJ No.415277 Reply
I remember this episode. In fact, I am cursed to never forget it.
My life started changing at the precise moment Kramer, or Creamer, as he would later be called, found the ominous 'bad' penny.

Upon sitting up in my reclining chair with built in refrigerator, brew in hand, I was suddenly confronted with the exact same coin that was featured so prominently in the episode.

The ending credits were markedly different than other episodes in the series. The credits would usually roll over stills of Jerry Seinfeld doing standup or a shot of Jerry's apartment complex in Manhattan's Upper West Side. However, at the end of this particular episode the camera panned down to the mysterious and transformative coin. I was the only witness to this event.

My first instinct was not to touch it or pick it up, instead I was overcome with an overwhelming desire for it to not to exist. The bass music faded and the credits on my television screen stayed frozen on the very coin I was now faced with in real life. I stayed motionless, wishing for it to go away. For five entire minutes I would stay motionless, only glancing at the coin in split second increments in order to make sure it hadn't moved. I could feel myself winding into an anxious mania, and finally I approached the coin with grave caution.
>>
Andrew Melon - Wed, 03 Jun 2020 14:56:49 EST /GW/Muhp No.415278 Reply
None of this happened. Youre thinking of the Bernstein Bears. This happened in the Bernstein Bears.
>>
Bill Lumbergh - Wed, 03 Jun 2020 18:14:04 EST H26BxXxY No.415279 Reply
>>415277
rotfl What? ahaha

>>415276
I remember that episode too. The more I think about the episode I'm referring to (or imagining) the faker it seems, so I dont even know now. I do remember it being a fairly strong memory which is leading me to believe it was an hallucination of some whatever. I actually lost something and couldn't find it and I thought oh this reminds me of that one episode of seinfeld. I felt like watching it would make me feel better, but when I went to go search for it, the memory started to feel more and more like an hallucination and I was even starting to get goosebumps at one point as the memory grew stronger and stronger

>>415274
Okay I'm starting to think you all are right. At one point I thought that maybe they were like deleted scenes or some kind of director's cut of an episode, but since I cant find anything on it. Well.. because like ppl hack TVs and stuff, and maybe somebody decided to play whatever footage they had on TV even if it otherwise was never talked about by the directors or producers. Who knows why people do stuff sometimes. one time I saw beavis and butthead being aired on comedy central at Christmas time and I remember thinking oh comedy central bought beavis and butthead or this is their treat to their viewers on Christmas, but I dont think they ever played beavis and butthead on comedy central again. Although I'm fairly sure that really did happen

And that youtube clip was lol had that hallucinogenic feeling to it too actually (It reminded me of like a fever dream but actually felt like a real episode during some parts)

>>415278
Really? Well, okay, I dont think I got the two mixed up though (lol these things are too different at that point)
>>
Bill Lumbergh - Wed, 03 Jun 2020 18:20:40 EST H26BxXxY No.415280 Reply
>>415278
Oh and I'm not trying to be rude here either I just thought of the idea of actually getting Berenstein bears mixed up with seinfeld was almost funny

But I guess maybe you weren't being serious, that you were only mentioning that it happened in berenstein bears

XD
>>
Ronald "Mac" McDonald - Wed, 03 Jun 2020 18:50:12 EST QvBn4FV9 No.415281 Reply
>>415279
I used to watch Youtube videos where comedians would do impressions of the seinfeld cast and would make "new" episodes that tackled modern day stuff. Basically, "what if Seinfeld had episodes about smart phones and Uber". Maybe you watched some weird fake Seinfeld and got mixed up.
>>
Leeloo - Wed, 03 Jun 2020 20:21:40 EST H26BxXxY No.415282 Reply
>>415281
Nah, what I remember was the original cast, and elaine getting really upset about it and Kramer like "Hey, Jerry, can I borrow some cereal?"

Jerry: (reluctantly) "Sure. Go right ahead."

Maybe it was something like

Kramer: "Hey, look... A QUARTER!!"

If you can imagine that in his voice
>>
Natashe Henstridge - Thu, 04 Jun 2020 08:36:01 EST zbhsCxwO No.415283 Reply
1591274161629.jpg -(257216B / 251.19KB, 962x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>415282
The only way to be sure is to rewatch every single Seinfeld episode
>>
Leatherface - Thu, 04 Jun 2020 09:55:01 EST oa2mmJAW No.415284 Reply
Kramer boasts about his recent flood of successful dates. “Women can’t resist me, Jerry!” His schedule soon becomes so busy that he sometimes has to date two or more women at the same time, but they don’t seem to mind, and actually compete respectfully with each other for his attention. What’s more, every one of them calls him back, almost desperate for a second date.

After overhearing a comment about his pasty skin tone from a table in the front row of a show, Jerry starts trying to tan. He spends hours in the sun and even resorts to trying a tanning booth on its highest setting, but his skin remains strangely unaffected, as if impervious to heat.

George meets eyes with a woman on the opposing subway platform and his heart skips a beat. She smiles at him and he smiles back, waving bashfully. He feels something powerful stir inside him that he never felt before, as if he found the missing piece of a puzzle he had given up on ever finishing. The feeling almost moves him to tears. Their moment is ruined by the arrival of her train. He quickly rushes up the stairs and across to the other side, but by the time he gets there, he’s disappointed to find the train pulling away from an empty platform. He jumps on the next one and rides it to the next station, where he finds her waiting just outside the door. He rushes out to meet her, and as they embrace, he can feel her heart beating in perfect time with his own.

Elaine staggers wearily into Jerry’s apartment, announcing she has yet again broken up with Puddy. Jerry takes a clock down from the wall. “Well, this is a few minutes fast, then.” Elaine is only slightly offended that Jerry has been literally setting his clocks by her relationship cycle.

Kramer briefly stops by Jerry’s apartment between dates, his arm around the woman with whom he had just shared a home-cooked dinner. Elaine finds herself inexplicably drawn to him, sauntering almost uncontrollably toward him with an alluring look in her eyes. She wraps herself around him on the side opposite the other woman. It’s confusing to her, but feels right.

As Kramer walks down the street, every woman he passes joins the growing group of women clambering over each other to get as close to him as possible. He never makes it to his next date, unable to move under the crushing weight of bodies.

George’s girlfriend suddenly clutches on to him for a moment, a look of panic in her eyes, then quickly stumbles backwards down 5th Avenue as if being pulled by an invisible rope. He runs after her for almost half a block before giving up, shrugging, and heading home to his apartment.

After an hour, every woman in Manhattan is piled around Kramer. Women from Queens, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Staten Island, and Jersey City are lifted off their feet and pulled toward the growing tower. All around the planet, men watch in helpless despair as the entire female population of Earth hurtles through the air, converging on Kramer’s now-pulverized corpse. The shift in distribution of mass alters Earth’s orbit, and as it starts to sink slowly toward the sun, Jerry is finally able to get that tan.
>>
Leatherface - Thu, 04 Jun 2020 09:57:56 EST oa2mmJAW No.415285 Reply
Elaine talks Jerry into accompanying her to a sketchy antique store in a warehouse in Brooklyn. The building appears abandoned, with broken windows and a few remaining letters from an old sign hanging above the front door. Jerry tries to talk her out of it, offering to buy her whatever antique she wants from somewhere in Manhattan, but she insists that this place came highly recommended. Inside, they find the most incredible collection either has ever seen, spanning what seems to be millennia. Many of the items look like they belong in a museum. They wander for hours among the endless treasures.

When Kramer and Newman make a wager to switch lives for a week, Newman realizes he knows literally nothing about what his closest friend does all day. Kramer gets bored after a few hours and dumps the mail in the East River, but none of the customers along the route notice any difference from their usual level of service.

Jerry and Elaine grow separated as their fascinations lead them in different directions through the vast, labyrinthine antique store. In a glass case full of odd trinkets and old coins, Jerry spots a watch that looks almost exactly like the watch that he threw away that Uncle Leo later fished out of the garbage. After a few more turns, he finds an entire shelf full of Superman statuettes next to a statue of a Native American carved out of wood.

“Elaine!” he calls, relieved, turning the next corner. “Elaine, did you see? They have Sponges! A whole aisle of ‘em!”

Elaine doesn’t respond. When he grabs her shoulder and turns her around, it’s just a mannequin that looks almost exactly like her.

He takes the next turn, unable to discern even his approximate location within the store, and stops short. The entire aisle is set up to look almost exactly like the hallway leading to his apartment. Against the walls are shelves stacked with loaves of marble rye, tops of muffins, boxes of Jujyfruits, and copies of Kramer’s book on coffee tables. Hanging at the end of the hallway is a tasteful portrait of Kramer. Hesitantly but almost helpless to stop himself, he approaches what appears to be his own front door and opens it. Inside he discovers an accurate replica of his apartment.

“There you are,” says the store owner from the doorway behind him. “I was wondering when you would be back.”

Before Jerry can reply, he finds himself carted into the bedroom and placed among the rows of other Jerry Seinfelds from across the ages.

George is approached by a woman on the subway platform who grabs him by the front of his shirt and screams “this is YOUR fault” before leaping in front of an arriving train.
>>
kidflash. - Thu, 04 Jun 2020 13:27:26 EST RiKiGNG9 No.415286 Reply
pretty sure everything is a simulation...
>>
Alec Hopkins - Thu, 04 Jun 2020 16:18:49 EST VgTyRsue No.415289 Reply
Not a quarter, it was either a Jr Mint (that ended up in a guy) or a Golf Ball (that ended up in a whale).
>>
Skandar Keynes - Thu, 04 Jun 2020 23:37:32 EST /GW/Muhp No.415291 Reply
>>415280
You actually think your seinfeld memory is the Bernstein Bears?
>>
Sean Bean - Fri, 05 Jun 2020 02:31:22 EST H26BxXxY No.415292 Reply
>>41529
No I was just guided to say that xD
>>
Logan Howlett - Fri, 05 Jun 2020 18:46:12 EST zNWYaT9u No.415296 Reply
>>415289

THE SEA WAS ANGRY THAT DAY MY FRIENDS...

ah that scene will always crack me up
>>
Myka Bering - Fri, 05 Jun 2020 20:42:07 EST iWQLxaU9 No.415298 Reply
>>415296
I love the look they share when he says, "Like an old man trying to send back soup at a deli!"
>>
Jazmine DuBois - Sun, 07 Jun 2020 19:34:05 EST 7ZcYD+2X No.415310 Reply
OP is covertly trying to debunk the Mandella Effect
>>
Carrie Fisher - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 05:54:17 EST QZdF1fnk No.415635 Reply
1593424457625.jpg -(24657B / 24.08KB, 144x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I refuse to live my life believing this never happened on the show.

OP, either you're some kind of actual real life Wizard or this fucking happened, either way, this now goes into my memories of the show. I could rewatch the entire series and if this never actually occurs I am still going to claim it as a deleted scene.
>>
Brian DePalma - Sat, 04 Jul 2020 16:35:05 EST OXUcsPfR No.415724 Reply
I've been re-watching the entire series this week, and I'm almost finished, but still haven't seen anything like this.
>>
Cobra Commander - Sat, 04 Jul 2020 22:38:58 EST mcNT7aem No.415727 Reply
>>415271

I remember this one episode where Jerry was stuck in a parking garage for 12 hours and continues walking until he found his friends, but george and Elaine were acting oddly like if they weren't themselves. Later Kramer shows up and he's carrying a 3 year old Indonesian child and then the next part is them walking around for 30 minutes asking strangers in poor indonesian language if this was their child or not but after that they end up getting on a 4 wheeler and taking him out to the swamps to let him live. Once they're back Kramer had already fashioned a 4 person hang glider that can take them to Jersey but only to the coast. After that the Newman comes and takes them all to Newark for a history trip but they're all like "Ugh how boring" and Newman gets pissed and drops them all off at the zoo but it's right before close so they have to sneak in to the giraffe enclosure and sleep off the night because the police are looking for 4 people that look just like them. 6 hours later they make their way out of the zoo only to find that they are in Santa monica and have to whore themselves back to New York over the course of 5 to 8 episodes.
>>
Ororo Monroe - Mon, 06 Jul 2020 16:20:36 EST 60D9UUmS No.415740 Reply
>>415271

OP I swear I just watched this episode a few days ago, but I'm going back through the ones I watched and I can't find it. Maybe I just read this thread and the idea got inceptioned into me? Whack
>>
Cindy McPhearson - Mon, 06 Jul 2020 16:26:13 EST hZkKS+M1 No.415741 Reply
>>415727
didnt even read passed your first sentence this was so bad

OP did a do, you tried doing the same and failed miserably, feel bad and shun yourself

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.