Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

WandaVision, anybody following?

- Sat, 20 Feb 2021 14:06:09 EST ocjq0hrH No.418309
File: 1613847969690.jpg -(1183911B / 1.13MB, 1242x1903) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. WandaVision, anybody following?
I havent checked it out yet but everyone is hyping it since, I think Episode 7 last week? No spoiler here but I guess they break the fourth wall of television and speak directly to the camera in a way that tied in some other major Marvel stories? Whats any of you here think? Did you see any of the show yet, is it any good?
>>
Meeklo Braca - Sat, 20 Feb 2021 14:31:40 EST E5p0/xCR No.418310 Reply
>>418309
Your enjoyment it of it is directly tied to how much you like sitcoms, particularly old sitcoms. The worst parts of the show are the MCU bits IMO (i.e the ''real world' bits. Or anything with Monica). Not that they're bad, just mediocre. Haven't seen the last episode yet
>>
Meeklo Braca - Sat, 20 Feb 2021 14:32:08 EST E5p0/xCR No.418311 Reply
>>418309
Also can,t help but wonder why you're making a thread about a show you don,t watch...?
>>
Tex Avery - Sat, 20 Feb 2021 17:04:45 EST /uVn72Vz No.418313 Reply
>>418310

Yeah, the Agents of Sword plot thread is so incredibly mediocre. I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels Monica is an uninteresting character.

>>418312

Dude, relax. The only reason we have a capeshit thread is because we used to have dozens of DC/Marvel threads. Do you see that? No.
>>
Chucky Finster - Sat, 20 Feb 2021 19:42:30 EST ocjq0hrH No.418317 Reply
>>418311
how are you serious

>>418312
heard a lot about this specific show lately, online and on social media.
what is up with it? do they story tell based on emotions, control? People have it sounding like it's actually pretty good, and it looks like an old sitcom for sure.

what exactly am i missing here? is there any personal politics thrown in from disney?
>>
Dante Hicks - Sat, 20 Feb 2021 20:01:39 EST E5p0/xCR No.418318 Reply
1613869299834.jpg -(43097B / 42.09KB, 320x403) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>418317
How about watching it and forming your own opinion instead of being a sheep?
>>
Lucy Pevensie - Sat, 20 Feb 2021 21:51:55 EST naqMTd0w No.418319 Reply
It's... okay as a show. It's definitely taking its time to get where it wanted to go (seven episodes before the "villain" reveal), but at the same time, it's pushing hard through the meta sitcom gimmick that I feel like it's going to come out as another bland fantasy/action show. They were doing a different decade in sitcoms as the meta-theme for each episode, but where do they go now?
>>
Fist Rockbone - Sun, 21 Feb 2021 07:53:14 EST GBXfhN2F No.418320 Reply
Would have been good if the sitcom stuff was actually funny and not cringe.
>>
Chucky Finster - Sun, 21 Feb 2021 07:57:19 EST ocjq0hrH No.418321 Reply
1613912239759.jpg -(100974B / 98.61KB, 1138x887) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>418318
How about not giving Disney any money and not being a sheep?

im asking here to save myself the disappoint of trusting the current public opinion.
>>
Dante Hicks - Sun, 21 Feb 2021 09:52:53 EST E5p0/xCR No.418322 Reply
1613919173834.jpg -(78625B / 76.78KB, 1080x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>418321
Right, because there's no way to watch this show for free. Nope, none whatsoever.
Guess you better keep asking the public for their opinion to steer you away from the public opinion!
>>
Randall Graves - Sun, 21 Feb 2021 14:12:47 EST 6RhGZjCY No.418324 Reply
>>418321

>im asking here to save myself the disappoint of trusting the current public opinion.

Fam. Are you fucking serious? It’s Marvel. It might not be bad, and it might not be good, but you’re going to get the same formulaic bullshit. You got the answer you’re looking for in the first comment. >>418310
>>
Noranti Pralatong - Sun, 21 Feb 2021 17:02:18 EST xqmfdn32 No.418325 Reply
Yeah we have a bunch of discussion in the superhero thread about it. Good show. Really enjoyed it. The only episode I didn't like was the one spent outside of the show and with the SWORD losers.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Spartacus - Mon, 22 Feb 2021 05:07:20 EST ocjq0hrH No.418332 Reply
>>418325
might check it out.
Not exactly sold on the hype yet, but it seems like I can wait until the next season to hear whether or not the show maintains the same episodic 'time travel themes' idea going for it, or, if it just loses that uniqueness.
>>
Tom Anderson - Mon, 22 Feb 2021 07:52:28 EST /uVn72Vz No.418335 Reply
>>418333

Probably not crazy, but just can't make decisions for himself, which is pretty common among most people nowadays.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Mon, 22 Feb 2021 09:10:48 EST NJdldPOO No.418340 Reply
I mean we've been discussing it in the superhero/comic adaptations general but I figured someone would eventually make a thread for it. I like the show and appreciate the mystery aspects of the series, which for the first three episodes you'll be trying to figure it out since it's a slow burn that's different from what you'd typically see from the MCU but once you get past those three episodes, it gets much more interesting from there as the story starts to unravel. If you've read House of M, it's basically a loose adaptation of that.

>No spoiler here but I guess they break the fourth wall of television and speak directly to the camera in a way that tied in some other major Marvel stories?

Well especially the past two episodes given what sitcoms they were parodying but see for yourself when you get to that point.

>>418319
>>418320
I feel like the sitcom meta stuff is hit-or-miss depending on 1. your understanding and of American sitcom history especially if you've watched or are familiar with the sitcoms they're paying homage to and 2. how it all ties into Wanda's character and the overarching storyline.

>>418332
It's a limited series so there wouldn't be a second season since it's ties in to Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (unless Disney changes their mind given how successful the show has been for them).
>>
Stephanie Speck - Mon, 22 Feb 2021 12:39:00 EST xqmfdn32 No.418345 Reply
>>418340
One thing about this show is that after every episode I go to youtube and watch ScreenCrush's easter egg breakdown video. Stuff like that can turn a lot of people off but I actually really like it and it makes the show super fun. There are honest to god twin peaks vibes in wandavision from the amount of foreshadowing and hints and teases. Every single line is some kind of clue almost.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:34:13 EST NJdldPOO No.418348 Reply
>>418345
I do like that they have all those easter eggs and hidden references in each episode to make things more interesting especially with the ads. One of my friends is really into the show and watches all that stuff on TikTok.
>>
Nabe Shogun - Tue, 23 Feb 2021 10:42:27 EST JQzYqfuM No.418358 Reply
10/10 probably one of the best shows ever created
>>
Gyp Rosseti - Tue, 23 Feb 2021 13:40:18 EST fI51k0/v No.418369 Reply
>>418348
Higgy since when you have a connection with TikTok?
I know you for almost 10 years, never tought you will hang out with people that are using that shit lol.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Thu, 04 Mar 2021 10:07:57 EST NJdldPOO No.418491 Reply
Last week's episode at least finally gives us Wanda's backstory, which I think retcons her backstory established in Age of Ultron? But now through Agatha making her relive her past, we know how and why she likes watching sitcoms and that Hayward was lying about Wanda taking Vision's body, which she actually didn't and SWORD has remade and reprogrammed him for their own nefarious purposes. Can't wait for tomorrow's series finale.

>>418369
My friend, who is in her early 20s, introduced me to it. I don't care for it since it's basically doing what Vine did before but has become more successful with incorporating music and stuff. I don't really use social media as much these days.
>>
Valeris - Thu, 04 Mar 2021 15:50:26 EST 3HsSb2rU No.418496 Reply
>>418491
Yeah I am hyped for the season finale. Been watching youtube breakdowns all week. So many theories. I'm not getting my hopes up on some of them as I did that with GoT and Westworld and we let down both times. Its good to remember theories are theories.
>>
Mortimer Mango - Fri, 05 Mar 2021 05:44:53 EST FebGDH3f No.418503 Reply
>>418496
It's a very interesting ending, will have to watch again to see what I missed
>>
Count Orlok - Fri, 05 Mar 2021 13:57:41 EST 3HsSb2rU No.418504 Reply
I was pretty disappointed with the ending.
Quicksilver? No just some guy
Ralph? Same random guy
Doctor Strange? Nah lol he is movie money
Mephisto or any other worldly secret big bad? Nah its just agatha dummy
Captain Marvel, Nick Fury, someone we know or any of that lame shit? Nah just a random skrull youve never met.

I wasn't expecting all of that but I was expecting at least one big surprise. We got...Wanda is stronk and now she is in cabin doing weird spell shit. Will probably open a multiverse or something but we are not going to show any of that on this show. I'm sure the Doctor Strange movie will be fun at least because Sam Rami + it's supposed to be a horror + magic.

Despite that it will still a good series overall. Just a limp dick ending. Which happens a lot in TV shows but with Mandalorian having such a surprise ending I expected Marvel to do something shocking too. Anything to do with Skrulls and Captain Marvel isn't very interesting to me. I want more multiverse/magic/other dimensions and crazy 70s era Marvel comics shit. I guess the skrull stuff could be like that but the last Captain Marvel movie was bleh.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Fri, 05 Mar 2021 15:39:44 EST VFxduu0H No.418505 Reply
I thought the finale was good but it was predictable with Wanda overpowering Agatha and officially becoming Scarlet Witch and the scenes between them were the highlights of the episode. The end credits scene with her astral projection studying Darkhold hearing Billy and Tommy call out does at least give some hint of what's to come for the next Doctor Strange film. The mid-credits scene with the Skrull being revealed and telling Monica a friend of her mom's (Captain Marvel?) wants to meet was just an easy way to tease Captain Marvel 2. The one thing in this episode that I was actually surprised by was Vision convincing White Vision and giving him his memories so at least Vision can live on through White Vision.

The flaws I felt were apparent in this episode were Jimmy, Darcy and Monica being underutilized and made it way too easy for them with Jimmy easily escaping and calling in for backup, Darcy smashing into Hayward to catch him and say one line, and Monica's scuffle with "Quicksilver" and saving Billy and Tommy. I just wish they had featured them more and man I was disappointed that Quicksilver was actually an actor who was under Agatha's control. I really thought they would go in the direction of a multiverse since it's literally in the title of the next Doctor Strange film. Maybe they will in the future but I'm just waiting for them to finally introduce X-Men into the MCU.

I really wish there had been a bigger surprise than what we got that would give that hook to Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and Captain Marvel 2 (though I guess Ms. Marvel will tie that in more).

Guess we got The Falcon and The Winter Soldier to look forward to in 2 weeks.

>>418504
Agreed on all that.
>>
Count Orlok - Fri, 05 Mar 2021 16:45:31 EST 3HsSb2rU No.418506 Reply
>>418505
Yeah I am still holding out hope that "Ralph Bohner" is actually still quicksilver and he was in the witness protection program. Marvel has gone on record saying they want to bring Deadpool in which means they will need to do some multiverse shit with that specific x-men universe and I just find it too weird to use that quicksilver actor as well as doing multiverse stuff and he's just some random dude.
>>
Daisuke Jigen - Sat, 06 Mar 2021 06:35:34 EST /uVn72Vz No.418519 Reply
1615030534818.jpg -(75128B / 73.37KB, 1200x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Wandavision

Yeah, I'm gonna give Wandavision a 4/10. It was incredibly lackluster and overhyped by media outlets. Monica and the Agents of S.W.O.R.D scenes really anchored this show down. I don't think any of you should take my post seriously because I still have fatigue from Phase 3. I'll most likely watch Spider-Man or Fantastic Four, but that's it.
>>
Dewey Cox - Sat, 06 Mar 2021 13:35:03 EST ocjq0hrH No.418522 Reply
>>418519
I think everyone overreacted to the time travel theme or w.e that was, I haven't watched. Aside from that, it didn't seem like much
>>
Daisuke Jigen - Sat, 06 Mar 2021 14:15:53 EST /uVn72Vz No.418523 Reply
>>418522

>I think everyone overreacted to the time travel theme or w.e that was

if you're referring to the homages of sitcoms from previous decades, then i agree.
>>
Dominic Monaghan - Sun, 07 Mar 2021 09:42:47 EST 7LKkEQAJ No.418541 Reply
From what I'm seeing the major criticisms of the show are mouth breathers being upset that it didn't end with a laser almost blowing up the earth like the movies. And the woker than thou crowd not understanding what a supporting character is.
>>
Greg Corbin - Sun, 07 Mar 2021 13:54:30 EST 3HsSb2rU No.418545 Reply
>>418541
That's not the general consensus at all? most people are upset because the entire show teased things and then didn't pay any of them off. I expected they wouldn't pay everything off as they want us to go see doctor strange but they pay anything off.

You pretty much leave with a million questions and the evan peters quicksilver thing being a nobody seems to be the biggest let down across the board that I have seen.
>>
Greg Corbin - Sun, 07 Mar 2021 14:01:47 EST 3HsSb2rU No.418546 Reply
>>418545
but they didn't pay anything off*
The show runners themselves also stated that they think people will be let down with the finish and that some of the fan theories were better than what they came up with. That's some shit.

The show wasn't complete trash. I did enjoy it and the ending wasn't the worst thing ever. But they really did a horrible job paying off all the things they teased.

-Why did Vision pick that house in WestView
-How did Agatha know she made a hex and how did she get into the hex?
-Why was there a witch cave in the basement right next door to Wanda?
-Why does this random Bohner guy look exactly like the Quicksilver from X-Men?
-Why did that Bohner guy have super speed if he is just some random guy?
-Who birthed the twins? How were they made? What does Wanda mean they chose her?
-Why reference the devil twice and call the kids hell spawn and not pay that off?
-Why did Doctor Strange not interfere in any of this?
-That Spectre/Photon person didn't seem shocked or anything about her new powers. Terrible character building with her
-Wanda born with powers or given powers?

I am sure a lot of this will be answered but I just wish some of it was addressed in this show instead of nothing. I heard that Marvels viewpoint was that they don't expect everyone to watch the disney+ episodic shows and want the movies to be able to stand on their own. I get that viewpoint I guess.

This post was edited by C_Higgy on 08-03-2021 08:10:23
>>
Piccolo - Sun, 07 Mar 2021 14:24:28 EST NZpGzvc+ No.418547 Reply
1615145068570.jpg -(95288B / 93.05KB, 1080x803) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>418545
> a Show whose name reflects Feminism in Pun Form
> Teased and Didnt Deliver its promises
lol you dont say.

people are upset about this? have yall not yet seen the vision for hollywood yet since Kathleen Kennedy and Disney hold the reins?
>>
Dominic Monaghan - Sun, 07 Mar 2021 15:00:12 EST 7LKkEQAJ No.418549 Reply
>>418546
Half of these things are answered. It's magic dude. It might not be a fun answer for you to watch a million youtube fan theory videos about. But it's right there in the show.

Maybe you would have had fun if the show was just over explaining everything, but I think normal people liked the story about grieving and coming to terms with loss.
>>
Spock - Mon, 08 Mar 2021 11:05:42 EST ETmlEuH+ No.418556 Reply
maybe this only seems like an issue to me because im biased, but something about the Monica character just strikes an "off" beat in me. It strongly reminds me of Michael, the main character from star treck discovery

it just smacks so strongly of virtue signalling. they take a small, pretty, flawlessly complexioned black female, who is small of frame but large of heart, and basically make her jesus. she has NO character flaws. she has no inner demons. The one shortcoming she will ever be framed as having will be having TOO much heart. caring TOO deeply in her convictions. being too righteous.

she will never be challenged by greed, and will never let anyone down. she will self-sacrifice thoughtlessly, instantly, for anyone. especially her "enemies" (who are simply misunderstood, she maintains)

they take a black woman and make her a saint, a fucking martyr. im painfully aware that my whiteness and my current take on race dynamics in media is leading me to this thought process, but i simply just cant help but feel that this is unabashed shameless pandering. theres such a strong undercurrant of virtue signalling and inclusiveness. Not that inclusiveness is a bad thing, sometimes it just feels so damn forced
>>
Dr. Hank McCoy - Mon, 08 Mar 2021 12:04:58 EST 7LKkEQAJ No.418557 Reply
>>418556
To that I would say

1. It's super heroes, half the characters are good just for the sake of being good.

2. She's a supporting character, this show is was about the mystery of what was going on and Wanda overcoming grief. If she gets own her own show or movie that's the time to make her more complicated.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Mon, 08 Mar 2021 13:04:10 EST VTTgKRPL No.418558 Reply
>>418506
That would be a good idea if it's actually Quicksilver from another universe in witness protection or something. Also Deadpool 3 is planned but it's gonna be a while till they actually start filming it since Kevin Feige is still trying to determine how to bring X-Men into MCU.

>>418541
I think a lot of it has to do with all the hype around the various theories people were putting out there and also after X-Men universe's Quicksilver appeared, it fueled a lot of the speculation about the multiverse stuff especially since Wandavision is supposed to tie into Doctor Strange 2 and it has multiverse in its title so I don't blame people for theorizing that. But then when those theories didn't exactly happen, people felt like it was a let down and disappointment that it didn't cater to their expectations they've set.

What I've learned from watching the MCU films is that you shouldn't always buy into the hype from fans' theories and speculation since most of the time, they go on the path of least resistance and usually the most predictable. Rarely I've felt they've gone a different direction people don't expect.

>>418546
>-Why did that Bohner guy have super speed if he is just some random guy?

I thought that was because he had that necklace on that was under Agatha's control?
>>
Boxy Brown - Mon, 08 Mar 2021 15:29:38 EST +Lb33GKN No.418560 Reply
>>418309
I don't even remember the last Marvel movies besides the obvious plots but who the hell is Wanda?
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Mon, 08 Mar 2021 15:43:56 EST VTTgKRPL No.418561 Reply
1615236236935.jpg -(28492B / 27.82KB, 255x357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>418560
Wanda Maximoff aka Scarlet Witch. She first appeared in an uncredited cameo in the mid-credits scene of Captain America: The Winter Soldier with her brother Pietro aka Quicksilver. She was also in Captain America: Civil War and Avengers: Age of Ultron, Infinity War, and Endgame and will be in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, which Wandavision ties in to.
>>
Trinity - Mon, 08 Mar 2021 17:40:26 EST Ey9t0xeR No.418562 Reply
>>418561
can you link me to her wikifeet pls?
>>
Lindsey Brigman - Tue, 09 Mar 2021 06:24:25 EST E5p0/xCR No.418571 Reply
>>418565
Oh sweet summer child, you know nothing of the winter.
>>
Ororo Monroe - Tue, 09 Mar 2021 06:42:38 EST ocjq0hrH No.418572 Reply
>>418561
Reminder that Doctor Strange has the longest 1v1 runtime against Thanos in Infinity War and wasn't surpassed by anyone in Endgame. Scarlet Witch is based, and the daughter of Magneto too isn't she?? Mutants movie / Xmen is supposed to make them all into the MCU.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Tue, 09 Mar 2021 08:03:51 EST /Tr1eEJh No.418573 Reply
>>418572
>and the daughter of Magneto too isn't she?? Mutants movie / Xmen is supposed to make them all into the MCU.

In the MCU, her superhuman traits as being natural magic are amplified because of experimentation by Hydra when she was a child. In the comics though, her backstory has changed over the years:

>The character's in-universe backstory and parentage have changed more than once. During the 1960s, she and Quicksilver are said to be the mutant twin offspring of two human Romani parents, Django and Marya Maximoff. Later, it is said the children were adopted, given to the Maximoffs by the geneticist called the High Evolutionary, leaving their true parentage a mystery. In 1974, it is said their parents are Golden Age heroes Bob Frank (Whizzer) and Madeline Joyce Frank (Miss America). Wanda then refers to herself as Wanda Frank for a time. In 1982, Magneto concludes he is Wanda and Pietro's father. In 2014, the AXIS crossover revealed Pietro and Wanda are not related to Magneto. In 2015, the twins discover they are not mutants and their superhuman traits are the result of the High Evolutionary's experiments. The 2015-2017 Scarlet Witch series reveals Wanda and Pietro's adopted parents Django and Marya Maximoff are biologically their aunt and uncle. Their real mother is confirmed to be Natalya Maximoff, the previous Scarlet Witch, a sorceress whose father was the Scarlet Warlock.
>>
Ray Gillette - Tue, 09 Mar 2021 09:05:01 EST Fx3luEph No.418574 Reply
>>418572
> and wasn't surpassed by anyone in Endgame
Dunno, the only time we ever see Thanos worried and perhaps even afraid in combat was when Wanda used her powers to crush him. IIRC Kevin Feige himself said that Wanda was the closest to actually beating him.
>>
Max Rockatansky - Tue, 09 Mar 2021 10:28:49 EST gPK6bB7g No.418575 Reply
>>418573

Lol are these stories not all a joke now? How can you try and keep up with this shit. Backstories don't change in good storytelling.
>>
Kurt Wagner - Tue, 09 Mar 2021 10:36:55 EST X0OqDPmo No.418576 Reply
1615304215742.jpg -(90460B / 88.34KB, 591x792) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Here is a picture of the Queen exercising during Harry and Meghan's interview!
>>
Michelle Pfeiffer - Tue, 09 Mar 2021 10:54:34 EST Ey9t0xeR No.418577 Reply
>>418563
HOLY SHIT 5 stars too damn girl...

be back in a few weeks just gotta archive a few hundred gigs of... files...
>>
Francois Truffant - Tue, 09 Mar 2021 15:26:52 EST ojF5PwVt No.418578 Reply
fuck any site/blogger that claimed we would get a huge guest cameo in the finale.
>>
Gob Bluth - Tue, 09 Mar 2021 23:03:59 EST naqMTd0w No.418582 Reply
>>418575
Backstories change all the time in comics until a character reaches a certain level of popularity. No one is changing Spiderman's backstory, but that doesn't stop comic writers from doing different takes on the character.
>>
Henry *Hank* Schrader - Wed, 10 Mar 2021 11:05:54 EST 3HsSb2rU No.418586 Reply
>>418578
>Mephisto
>Quicksilver
>Doctor Strange
>Fantastic Four

lol no. Do you like random skrull?
>>
Peter Jackson - Wed, 10 Mar 2021 11:06:59 EST ocjq0hrH No.418587 Reply
>>418578
lol dont believe bloggers or websites with clickbait for news.
>>
Henry *Hank* Schrader - Wed, 10 Mar 2021 11:08:33 EST 3HsSb2rU No.418588 Reply
>>418586
Also the WandaVision show runners said that originally they had a scene with senior scratchy turns into a demon. They didn't say which demon but that was the plan and it was either cut or not filmed. The show was supposed to have ten episodes as well. So there is a lot of unused footage.

It makes the rushed last episode make more sense. It felt like a bunch of characters were not given proper finishes. I imagine the studio butted in and told them that they can't give away any cool shit because they want it all for the movie.
>>
Peter Jackson - Wed, 10 Mar 2021 11:15:29 EST ocjq0hrH No.418589 Reply
1615392929655.jpg -(860608B / 840.44KB, 1242x1239) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>418574
I happen to have both movies on hand.

Wanda holds Thanos not even 20 seconds.
Strange went exactly 40 seconds, 1v1 without armies interfering.

Wanda is definitely OP and worthy comp, but I think Feige just wants to build her up by saying that. Strange did the best against Thanos, and was the one who chose the reality they won with.

Strange beat Thanos.
>>
Bruce Wayne - Wed, 10 Mar 2021 17:01:20 EST gPK6bB7g No.418591 Reply
>>418582

You're right and I have no problem with different takes. I'm just old and liked Spiderman and batman when I was a kid. I can't keep up with avengers and comics I'm a basic nerd.

I loved x men too (never watched past 2 or 3) and am sad they're mixing them all together now. But that's just my opinion, man.
>>
Erik Lehnsherr - Thu, 11 Mar 2021 19:45:01 EST ojF5PwVt No.418596 Reply
>>418589
I think Wanda should have been the one to beat Thanos. She went through so much over the course of the movies, I thought she would rage-fuck Thanos in the finale.
>>
David Liebe Hart - Sat, 13 Mar 2021 13:43:11 EST nGVIZmRk No.418608 Reply
>>418596
>she went through so much ovee the course of the movies
LMAO she has less to do than Hawkeye or the Falcon in most of them
>>
Annie Edison - Sat, 13 Mar 2021 16:25:09 EST ojF5PwVt No.418609 Reply
>>418608
>brother murdered
>she killed a bunch of innocent ppl
>lover murdered

k
>>
Leeloo - Sat, 13 Mar 2021 23:17:02 EST 3HsSb2rU No.418612 Reply
>>418611
Her story is pretty deep compared to most capeshit people actually.
>>
Thick McRunfast - Tue, 16 Mar 2021 13:11:39 EST 3HsSb2rU No.418650 Reply
>>418646
I understand that people want to blame the fans for getting too caught up in their expectations but the show went out of it's way to throw these expectations at us. Casting X-men Quicksilver was the big one for me. That's not the fans fault. That's the shows fault.
>>
Hal 9000 - Tue, 16 Mar 2021 23:48:01 EST ocjq0hrH No.418666 Reply
>>418650
> hey We were just PRETENDING what are you, crazy?? - The corporate edition
this is what happens when trollin goes mainstream. We get shit like that being pulled on entire fanbases to spite the ones giving them money because their fans luv trollin n memes.

Done used the internet to make internet users hate the internet, hello and welcome to Kathleen Kennedy's government based Disney world my friend
>>
Judi Dench - Wed, 17 Mar 2021 07:23:03 EST E5p0/xCR No.418668 Reply
>>418666
Why're you all being so melodramatic? Red herrings are a well worn literary device...
>>
Gamera - Sat, 20 Mar 2021 07:50:44 EST ocjq0hrH No.418682 Reply
>>418668
Movie Previews using CGI altered scenes that end up removed from the film entirely such as Hulk in the Endgame/Infinity trailers who ended up disabled and in a goddam Ironman ventilator costume instead... would not classify as a red herring.

Deliberately creating false expectations for money is weak, terrible storytelling, and not to be That guy but film and literature are not one in the same.

people write movies, their use of literary devices would be relevant if this were simply a book or something to read like the comics, but it's not about literature it's about the directors intentions and the corporations raking in that sweet cash.
>>
Mark Lilly - Mon, 22 Mar 2021 10:46:50 EST 7LKkEQAJ No.418705 Reply
Movie trailers use to be a guy who wasn't even in the movie talking about how much fun his friends had making it.

Stop whining.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.