Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

^ YOUR AD COULD BE HERE! ADVERTISE ON 420CHAN FOR ONLY $100 A MONTH! ^

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated March 20)
China vows revenge for Canadian arrest of Huawei executive by David Grimbury - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 11:35:26 EST ID:X65MCWOm No.172938 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1544546126770.jpg -(51382B / 50.18KB, 800x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 51382
Trade war is getting interesting:
https://gizmodo.com/chinese-government-warns-of-grave-consequences-over-arr-1830969299
>China has warned the Canadian ambassador that if Meng Wanzhou, the chief financial officer of telecom and tech giant Huawei, is not released, there will be “grave consequences,” CBS News reported on Sunday.

>Specifically, the New York Times wrote on Friday, prosecutors in Canada allege that from 2009-2014, Meng used a Hong Kong front company, Skycom Tech, to do business in Iran while Huawei cleared financial transactions through U.S. banks, causing said banks to be “victim institutions” of fraud. In 2013, the Times added, Reuters reported that Huawei was selling U.S. computer gear to an Iranian phone company via that pipeline. Meng then misled a U.S. financial institution with a Powerpoint presentation

>As Bloomberg noted, it remains to be seen how much of a big deal the row with the ambassador is as China “regularly calls in foreign diplomats” to lodge complaints. A separate piece in the Times on Sunday noted that the Chinese government appears to be taking steps to limit the Huawei issue’s interference with other attempts to stabilize the U.S.-China relationship, such as a recent trade-war truce between Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping—but that the arrest has nonetheless caused considerable anger in China, where many believe the U.S. is using illegitimate methods to forestall its economic rise. As CNBC noted, Meng is the daughter of the founder of Huawei, billionaire Ren Zhengfei.
>>
Fuck Semblepug - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 12:05:49 EST ID:1KcWuZvS No.172943 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Whoever gave the arrest order should be drawn up for treason, this is America forcing one of its vassal states to act against its own best interests so that they can put pressure on China while still talking about trade war detente.

Fuck this trash bag fake country, let the burgers have it, they already control it.
>>
Jenny Gongerkot - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 12:09:34 EST ID:8pt/AtPX No.172944 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>172943
Hard to argue this. I mean, it was bad enough to sign these ironclad agreements with the US when SANE people were running it. Now? Well lets hope we'll learn in the future.
>>
Graham Crattingsat - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 15:33:30 EST ID:tpObBmgQ No.172946 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544560410401.png -(23329B / 22.78KB, 171x131) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>172943
This post was made by a Chinaman
Honestly if it were just for spying I'd be all for it. Besides which I don't trust Chinese technology to not be loaded with spyware planted directly on the chipset. On the other hand, I don't trust American or Russian technology either. The annoying thing is it isn't even a pissing match but some dick waving over Iran, which really isn't even the USA's fault, it's Israel's fault. You know damn well that the only reason the US is throwing a shitfit is because drump being in power is basically just Israel being in power in the US.

On a separate note just because this business remindeds me, it would be nice if we had several great powers trying to appeal to the world by not being total shits and instead doing things like no no prease buy our electronics, even more privacy, even less spyware than anyone else and started a market competition. Sadly ancaps are dumbasses and that will never happen.
>>
Ernest Trotforth - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 15:33:32 EST ID:s6SMEplK No.172947 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>172943
The company was also breaking Canadian law. If they weren't, Canada wouldn't have made the arrest.
>>
Jenny Gongerkot - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 15:52:39 EST ID:8pt/AtPX No.172950 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>172947
No, they weren't. She's not being charged with anything related to Canadian law. This is a Extradition treaty between Canada and the US. Under that agreement, Canada HAS to hold her. She could beat it, but thats in the air.

^ YOUR AD COULD BE HERE! ADVERTISE ON 420CHAN FOR ONLY $100 A MONTH! ^
Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.