Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Trump is gonna ban vaping

- Wed, 11 Sep 2019 17:11:42 EST L3zo7DjP No.179046
File: 1568236302755.png -(118135B / 115.37KB, 500x668) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Trump is gonna ban vaping
It's a good thing these small-government, personal freedom, individual freedom loving conservatives are here to protect us from the nanny-state left:
https://www.insider.com/trump-considers-vaping-ban-on-flavored-e-cigarettes-2019-9
>The Trump administration, with guidance from the FDA, is preparing to ban the sale of all flavored e-cigarettes across the US, the administration said in an unexpected announcement. The ban will build on former FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb's proposal to ban flavored tobacco products like Juul.

>"The Trump Administration is making it clear that we intend to clear the market of flavored e-cigarettes to reverse the deeply concerning epidemic of youth e-cigarette use that is impacting children, families, schools and communities," Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar said in a statement. "We will not stand idly by as these products become an on-ramp to combustible cigarettes or nicotine addiction for a generation of youth."

>Azar and acting FDA Commissioner Norman Sharpless said the ban will include all flavored vaping products including mint and menthol flavors. Flavored vape products have gained scrutiny because they seem to be marketed toward young adults.

>"She's got a son ... she feels very strongly about it," Trump said of Melania's involvement in the vaping issue.
>>
Fanny Cengergold - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 00:49:43 EST vIQEKISL No.179054 Reply
inb4 DIY vape juice becomes popular with the kids and there's an epidemic of nicotine poisoning.
>>
David Dartshit - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 09:56:12 EST NJSKhFhc No.179062 Reply
>>179046
>"She's got a son ... she feels very strongly about it. Fortunately all three of my kids grew up before this vaping thing started."
>>
Cyril Duckspear - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 23:04:01 EST dZDaQqJv No.179087 Reply
>>179086
I'm not the one that said it, that's why there are quotes surrounding it. It is the only word omitted from the quote I was replying to and I feel like it should be the center piece of it.
>>
Edwin Chublingstock - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 23:16:34 EST vIQEKISL No.179088 Reply
Trump isn't Barron's father. Barron's was an immaculate conception.
>>
William Blattingbanks - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 23:23:53 EST Ay2dJ/x7 No.179089 Reply
>>179087
"dugether" isn't in the OP either, and that's pretty clearly what was being quoted. did you take a blow to the head?
>>
Cyril Duckspear - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 23:35:38 EST dZDaQqJv No.179090 Reply
>>179089
I'm pretty sure Barron is a clone made for the purposes of eventually harvesting his organs when they reach their prime. Trump doesn't want popcorn lung in 2028. Melania technically carried him to term and eventually she got a son dugether but it wasn't technically hers but an embryo donated from his own mother to make an exact clone of himself.

>>179088

Push your buttheeks dugether
>>
Fanny Brundertag - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 16:09:03 EST XA6VcPCV No.179097 Reply
1568405343996.jpg -(190914B / 186.44KB, 1000x750) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>179046
And to think, he would announce this on 9/11.

Never forget.
>>
Frederick Fuckinggold - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 06:22:16 EST P8k+zl5o No.179159 Reply
1568715736788.jpg -(79530B / 77.67KB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Vape gets banned while guns doesn't? Go 2nd Amendment!
>>
Cyril Hebblelick - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 06:45:44 EST Gci5Qe08 No.179160 Reply
>>179159
Oh fuck off already.

Vapes aren't bad. It is retards cooking them up illegally with vitamin e and then selling them because of this stupid ass drug war we have going on. Gun crime wouldn't even be hardly a thing if it wasn't for this stupid fuckin drug war. And big tobacco is trying to get all this shit banned, they're paying off politicians, they're paying off companies, they're paying off the media. Fuckin all of it is a sham dude.

Gun control doesn't work, hasn't worked, and never will without full on decades of endless confiscation efforts. The cat's out of the box. Prohibitionist measures never work. Banning alcohol made organized crime prevalent in the US. Then it never faded away because we started the war on drugs after legalizing it again. Banning smoking won't ever work. Banning booze won't ever work. Banning guns won't ever work. Banning drugs won't ever work.

This is a systematic campaign by the government and the media to deprive you of civil liberties and the right to freely choose what to do with your body. On all fronts this is all just total horseshit. From the gun control, to the video game bans, to the vape bans. People need to realize it is all bullshit serving to divide and conquer.
>>
Sophie Droffingkene - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 08:34:07 EST bJmRTJiC No.179162 Reply
>>179160
>Gun control doesn't work

except in all those places where it does

> Banning smoking/booze/guns/drugs won't ever work.
>implying that if lung cancer/alcoholism/gun violence/drug problems aren't reduced to zero, then measures to minimize their root causes are for naught

this is a completely stupid mentality that i hope, for you sake, you don't apply to your personal life or problems.
>>
Cyril Hebblelick - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 09:50:46 EST Gci5Qe08 No.179163 Reply
>>179162
>except in all those places where it does

Yeah places where there never even was a gun culture. There are more civilian AR's in the US alone than there ever were civilian guns in all of Europe. The United States is unique. It is like trying to apply European education or healthcare systems to the US. You're just delusional to think that something that works in a tiny homogeneous and wealthy western European country will work in the US where there is a huge wealth gap, a massive amount of flyover territory, and a structural and legal system that doesn't follow EU style systems.

The United States also isn't isolated like places like Britain, Australia, NZ and other places. Places like Eastern Europe and bordering Western states to Eastern Europe have far more gun violence because of the black market that traffics them. And European borders are extremely more secure than the US. Just like Trump's fucking idiotic wall ideas, you can't secure the Northern nor Southern border of the US. It is physically impossible. Mexico and Central America run non-stop drugs into the US from the Southern border. You mean to tell me that if we just banned guns that there wouldn't be a black market for them as well?

And I also want to know just how do people expect to clean the streets of assault weapons or whatever boogeyman you're crucifying because of a media and political parade? Tell me how exactly you plan to rid the streets of these weapons?

>Confiscation like that fucktard Beto is saying? How many cops are going to end up killed over that?
>A national registration? Good luck with that, you think Americans are going to register their guns?
>Just bans and a slow war of attrition until we "clean the streets up."

Yeah, no. Nobody has proposed any method of getting assault weapons off the streets that would result in less gun violence. Again, pandora's box is open now. You literally cannot stop it without vastly more bloodshed.

In a country of ~330,000,000 people, a couple hundred die in a year from mass shootings that aren't gang related or bullshit Salon-tier lies. You've got ~30,000 people that die from firearms in a year in the US. Half of those are suicides. You are allowed the right to kill yourself in my opinion and I won't ever count suicides as gun violence. It is bullshit. So now we're down to 15-20k. The overwhelming majority of those are gang and drug war murders. Almost all exclusively from handguns. IIRC there are about 500 people a year killed with high capacity long guns like AK's and AR's. Again, those statistics account for police interventions, lawful use of deadly force, and gang violence.

>Banning semi-auto high capacity rifles is not going to do anything. It won't even take guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens unless you start a confiscation effort. We've already had an assault weapons ban for 10 years and the CDC that was a government funded study showed that it had no positive or negative effect on gun violence. It is ALL HANDGUNS you fucking idiots.

The statistics aren't on your side. You're being a literal fucking Nazi by trying to disarm the people. This is a bunch of elitist politicians and businesses trying to disarm the masses so they can fuck you over even more than they already are. You're literally being played by the corporations, insurance companies, and lying Democrats and Republicans and it is utterly pathetic.
>I don't like to use this word but I find this is probably the only place it should be used; you're being an actual stallion by supporting your disarming.
>>
Fucking Pubblekedge - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 10:24:41 EST 9uu1wjRc No.179164 Reply
>>179163
>Confiscation like that fucktard Beto is saying?
You got a quote or something? I hope you're bullshitting, cause that's political suicide at the national level.
>>
Albert Shittingbury - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 10:36:32 EST tTDoJHxJ No.179165 Reply
>>179163

If you're so sick of politicians and corporations, why not take a crack at them instead of a crowd of innocents?
>>
Cyril Hebblelick - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 11:15:53 EST Gci5Qe08 No.179166 Reply
>>179164
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/12/beto_orourke_hell_yes_we_are_going_to_take_your_ar-15.html

>"Hell yes we are going to take your AR-15, your AK-47."
He said it during the 3rd debate and has doubled down on it since then so as to assure that he didn't misspeak.

Of course Beto is never going to be president or get the nomination. This is again just the Dems catering to NYC and SoCal and forgetting about the rest of the US where they need to be rallying voters. Saying you're going to take AR's and AK's from literally everyone from Florida, Maine, Ohio, to Utah isn't going to get you any more voters. Honestly I don't even understand what these corporate Dem cunts are playing at. Like, the mantra for the past 100 years was, "We're not taking you're guns! We just want to do this that and the other to make them harder to get and keep them in the hands of good people or whatever."

>Yeah, nvm lel, we're going to send in the jackboot cops to kick your door in at 2 AM and murder you, your dog, and your spouse for no reason.

>>179165
>If you're so sick of politicians and corporations, why not take a crack at them instead of a crowd of innocents?

Maybe because I'm not a crazy? There isn't much of a common thread between mass shooters other than they are white 20-something males who are "ostracized" from society.

ook fam, I use money, voting, and free speech to do what I can. There isn't any point in taking this to the streets because you'll just get mowed down and demonized anyways. I also don't really think it is time to revolt either. It is a lot more effective that I donate to the ACLU, work only Davis-Bacon jobs, support unions and work exclusively in one, and try to point out bullshit at every opportunity. I don't vote in national elections nor congressional because the state I'm in means nothing but I do vote on local levels where it actually matters and donate to national civil rights groups and watchdog groups.

Again, I've seen the statistics published by the very same Democrats and Republicans wanting to disbar your 2nd amendment rights and it doesn't align with reality. A couple hundred people get killed by assault rifles in a year. I'm not trying to be heartless but in a country of 330,000,000 people; 1,000> dying is just not a major issue to deal with right now. Nobody is saying anything about handgun regulations which is where gun violence is coming from. Why? I don't know other than the media and politicians all reap lots of money from sensationalism.

We have quite possibly the worst president in office, corporatism is literally off the chain and completely untamed, politicians don't do anything but just rake in millions for no good reason, our healthcare system is utterly and completely fucked, the job market is absolutely appalling, we're about to have another war in the Middle East, global political powers are operating cyberwarfare against us, the threat of the planet literally becoming uninhabitable within a couple decades is facing us, over 10-15% of the global population can be made refugees in less than 10 years due to global warming, everyone in the US is horrifically obese and fed anti-depressant, we're seeing a surveillance state that is soon to be global and completely omniscient, law-enforcement in the US is just becoming a branch of the military with "civilians" being treated like enemy combatants, and the heartland of the US is all strung out on heroin or meth.

And you mean to tell me that ~500 people getting killed by semi-auto rifles is something worthy of non-stop media coverage and worth causing mass bloodshed in the streets through attempted confiscation by law enforcement goons? Even if I was against the 2nd Amendment, I wouldn't be for kicking in someone's door to take any of their property. That is the whole point of innocent until proven guilty. I don't and will never believe that someone should be sent to prison for a decade just because they own some fancy pieces of metal or drugs or anything. Until you've committed a crime and been proven to commit that crime you should be left alone. The president calling for suspension of due process, Republicans gladly sending cops used military equipment, and Democrats calling for disarming everyone is a recipe for disaster and it is completely reprehensible.
>>
Angus Clullerkun - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 13:44:56 EST rphhpCNk No.179168 Reply
>>179166
>Again, I've seen the statistics published by the very same Democrats and Republicans wanting to disbar your 2nd amendment rights and it doesn't align with reality.
So do you have something to disprove the amount of people that are getting killed via gun violence every single year, or anything that proves those statistics "doesn't align with reality?" Because if not, it just seems like you're talking out of your ass for the sake of "muh guns."
>>
Isabella Pittham - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 14:01:11 EST tHTGapHn No.179169 Reply
better get ready to hustle Juul’s to the kidz my dudes.
>>
Augustus Granddale - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 14:04:32 EST dZDaQqJv No.179170 Reply
>>179166
Honestly going by the letter of the second amendment ar-15s should be banned for civilian use on the grounds they aren't used by the military, but this also means that any arms available to the military should be available for purchase by the average citizen for their well regulated militias. No politician will ever argue for this.

Also, most of these shooters leave the same manifestos that parrot the same talking points that can be traced back to the same sources that all tend to push the same narrative. It's an international movement and it really is the Christian Eurocentric equivalent of Al Queda with the founders of some of the European movements being heavily involved in civilian genocide during the Yugoslav wars before returning back to western Europe and the Mediterranean to ironically make a career fearmongering about violent foreigners.
>>
Cyril Hebblelick - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 14:14:37 EST Gci5Qe08 No.179171 Reply
>>179168
>https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2011-2015.xls

Since you're too lazy to probably click the link if you're too lazy to look it up anyways, I'll just post the info here.

>Total US homicides in 2015:

>Firearms related homicides in 2015:

>Handguns used in homicides in 2015:
6,447 or 67%

>Rifles of any type used in homicides in 2015:
252 or 2.6%

>Shotguns of any type used in homicides in 2015:
269 or 2.8%

>Any other firearms (Machine guns, zip guns, air guns, black powder, etc.) used in homicides in 2015:
171 or 1.8%

>Non-listed or undetermined firearms used in homicides in 2015:

Again, the numbers and statistics are not on the gun control side when it comes to assault weapons and semi-automatic rifles. This stuff is easy to look up. Again, the CDC and numerous private and government bodies have conducted peer reviewed and scientifically sound studies that clearly state that the Assault Weapons Ban in 1994 did not show any positive or negative effect on gun control. Lest we also forget how the FBI is breaking down these numbers.

Even if we say that all undetermined uses of firearms in homicides are rifles, which is completely foolish; we would still only be looking at prosecuting about 25% of gun violence. Then we have to look at the aspects that there are millions of rifles in the US. There are millions upon millions of bolt action hunting rifles, lever actions, pump actions, and single shot rifles. There are still a load of semi-auto rifles that hold less than 10 rounds. So clearly it would be reasonable to say that not all rifle homicides are done with semi-automatic high capacity rifles like an AR or AK.

The bottom line here is 2 things.
>To remove a civil liberty, there must be clear and concise evidence that there is a public necessity for it. 100-200 people dying a year in the US for the ability to citizens to own the most popular rifle in America is hardly a clear and concise reason to disarm millions of law abiding citizens. The fact that a couple hundred people die a year to an AR or AK or whatever kind of high capcity semi-auto rifle makes it to be some national moral panic is utterly laughable. 250 / 330,000,000 people. I'm not trying to take away from innocents deaths but it is hardly an epidemic and we have far more people being murdered because the internet has allowed extremist rhetoric to propagate rampantly and radicalize thousands of people. Should we start limiting speech on the internet because the alt-right is using free speech to elicit violence?

>This is literally all a media, political, and corporate circus. Again, there is nobody on TV talking about how 1600 Americans are killed by wild animals in a year. That is statistically a far more deadly problem that AR's and AK's. The insurance companies want guns banned, the NRA and gun companies want people afraid of a ban so they can make money, the media promotes mass murder because it causes people to watch their dying "news shows" and generate ad revenue, the celebrities want a quick bandwagon to jump onto to generate good PR, the cops want guns banned because it lets them do whatever they want to citizens, the politicians want guns banned because it allows them to send in the police to do their bidding, corporate America wants guns banned because it lets them be freer from their workers uprising and also generates good PR for them.

Think about it, the corporate elite, the politicians, the police, and the media all want the same thing. Ask yourself why that is? Why are they mounting such a fierce campaign against something that is statistically insignificant? The corporate elite will always have private security, the politicians will always have the secret service, the police will always be armed, and the media will all be in their ivory tower with security as well. And you, the bottom feeder laborer will sitting down there at the bottom fighting your brothers and sisters because they all told you to hate your fellow countryman. It is the full embodiment of despicable.
>>
Cyril Hebblelick - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 14:24:47 EST Gci5Qe08 No.179172 Reply
>>179170
Maybe the last few manifestos have been put up as seeming to be alt-righters concerned with immigration or the "great cleansing" or whatever but if you look at it historically, usually mass shooters are life-long outcasts and losers who are just mad at society. That is the core root here, they come from all sides of the political spectrum, many sides of the religious spectrum, and from narrow racial and social spectrums.

It is almost always white males who are violently anti-social that commit mass shootings. Mass murderers are typically white males who have a beef with society and civilization. Whether or not they are a Christian Crusader Nazi is not the point at all here. That is just the stimulus they are fed that they latch on to. They can just as easily latch on to anything else as a justification. People with that much vitriol and that level of extreme anti-social behaviour will always lash out. It just depends on their methods and who are the victims they target. I won't get bogged down in thinking this is some simple minded thing where _____ political party or religious group is to blame for this.

There is always going to be groups that peddle hate and there will always be people who act upon it. There will be people who hate just for the sake of hating shit. They are just bad people who are broken and will destroy a tiny little slice of the world. I don't know of any solution that doesn't turn the planet into a complete and total police and surveillance state. I think that is just the facts of life, that it isn't fair. Some utter loon could gun me down at Starbucks or I could be struck by lightening. I'm not worried about either of them though. And to be fair, I'd much rather be shot at by some dipshit permavirgin kid who doesn't know anything about guns other than playing COD, at least I can run or fight. People forget just how common bombings were in the US all throughout the 20th century. I can't fight, run, nor hide from some box truck parked near a building, it is just out of nowhere, boom and you're fucked for the rest of your life.
>>
Cyril Sibblefirk - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 15:46:04 EST X2A2lCdB No.179177 Reply
>>179171
Assault guns make it really easy to shoot up a big crowd of people, mass shootings just get drowned out by general gun crime.
>>
Augustus Granddale - Tue, 17 Sep 2019 18:07:33 EST dZDaQqJv No.179178 Reply
>>179172
It's not either/or, for shootings, bombings, mass stabing, etc. There are societal causes for it, yes but you can absolutely blame the group that takes responsibility. There isn't a one side fits all cause for all shootings but the shootings we have seen on an increasing basis in the US and some of the only mass shootings in other western countries recent histories are all being perpetrated by people that repeat the same talking points spoon fed to them by a tiny cabal of people. The government should use my tax dollars to target them and this group committing acts of political violence because they'll pull my gun from my cold dead hands along with a large portion of the country them this same shit will just keep going on with mass stabbings like Japan. Acting like these are just innocent kids instead of legit terrorists is what makes it easy for them to operate.
>>
Nell Trotshit - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 01:48:41 EST QgwvDyjp No.179181 Reply
>>179178
>>179172
How you both come so close to the actual cause and solution and then just swerve past it, fuck going "well there'll always be hate" and fuck using my tax money to go after propagandists.

The issue is the massive and growing number of alienated and angry people who've been left behind by society. What if we were to, I dunno, try and do something to scale back our ultra-individualistic, ultra-competitive, neo-gilded age society, where two entire generations have been permanently locked out of home ownership, where job security no longer exists, and where wages havnt risen with inflation in 50 years.

Just a thought.
>>
Jenny Cinningwill - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 02:22:11 EST 0JVCdVPy No.179182 Reply
>>179181
>How you both come so close to the actual cause and solution and then just swerve past it, fuck going "well there'll always be hate"

Two words: white Americans
>>
Edward Dacklefag - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 03:27:34 EST wFK2Hm63 No.179183 Reply
>>179181
These shooters all look like they had pretty cushy lives. It looks like man children throwing tantrums because life isn't what tv promised them it would be. I know motherfuckers that came here clinging to trains losing limbs and shit and they don't seem as bitter as these spoiled fucks. Black people have pretty much been locked out of home ownership in one way or another in most parts of the country except a few shitty neighborhoods across the country that didn't get burned down by white mobs during reconstruction and when those fuckers get radicalized they just grow dreadlocks and start yelling a bunch of nonsense about who the real Israelites and Native Americans are. This is a specific issue that can be pinpointed to a specific group of people with a specific belief system. I don't give a fuck if you hate or love me or anyone else but I don't want to get shot by a stranger looking to further a political agenda.

I'm all for redistribution of wealth and changing the status quo, but these people are on top of the current status quo and claiming victimization while also punching down, or in this case shooting down, to maintain the current status quo. They are the reason they are in their shitty situation in every sense. Maybe if the aspie whisperers radicalizing them get shut down they'll start just self immolating and we can go to schools and food festivals without worrying about getting shot.
>>
Oliver Blatherman - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 08:19:23 EST tlilhxRg No.179184 Reply
>>179183
>white americans are fucking selfish entitled crybabies

Yo, the whole fucking (Western) world has been saying this shit for years yo.
>>
Hannah Hiffingcocke - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 11:00:16 EST ItLcy2q8 No.179186 Reply
>>179183
>It looks like man children throwing tantrums because life isn't what tv promised them it would be
This is kind of what I've been thinking for years now. It's not just TV or media though, it's everyone parroting the bullshit "you're special, you're unique" stuff their whole lives then they find out that they're absolutely not special or unique.

I also think they all have really small penises.
>>
Shitting Berrywill - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 11:42:29 EST g+vb2gyp No.179187 Reply
1568821349644.jpg -(106027B / 103.54KB, 640x725) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>179186
They have worse material conditions than previous generations,
Rent is higher while home ownership, wages, and net wealth is lower among millenials/genZ than previous generations.
As people become unhappy with a status quo that leaves them poorer than their parents, we should expect more people willing to do more to change the status quo.

Unfortunately generations of total envelopment in capitalist propaganda and increased isolation has made these people blind to structural criticisms of capitalism and vulnerable to fascist interpretations of the causes of their decreasing material conditions.
>>
William Cemmergold - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 11:52:57 EST X2A2lCdB No.179188 Reply
>>179186
I was under the impression that most of that pimp/alt right crap is just puberty on steroids.
>>
Edwin Beppermeck - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 12:35:39 EST VMyD4RLA No.179190 Reply
1568824539897.png -(849050B / 829.15KB, 1200x628) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>179187
Mate they're playing limp biscuit with their hate boners, don't be reasonable.
>>
Archie Sibbergold - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 13:30:07 EST Gci5Qe08 No.179192 Reply
Could it finally be we are actually blaming the real problems here instead of just saying, "HURR GUNZ BAD!" tell me it isn't so...
>>
Eugene Clammlewill - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 14:24:24 EST rphhpCNk No.179194 Reply
>>179192
No one ever thinks the problem is guns & guns alone.

But, as said plenty of times before, guns do make it easier for people who are examples of said problems to kill a shitload of people in just a short amount of time.
>>
Oliver Blatherman - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 15:17:31 EST tlilhxRg No.179199 Reply
>>179192
People have always been saying that the real gun-violence problem is American society.

Because we have just as many guns in fucking Norway and Sweden and still you don't have daily Sven's and Lars's going apeshit at the local Ikea.
>>
Isabella Chessleson - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 15:59:40 EST QSDdxqq4 No.179201 Reply
>>179199
You have refugees bombing it. American domestic access to grenades are better managed than yours squarehead.
>>
William Cemmergold - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 16:07:19 EST X2A2lCdB No.179202 Reply
>>179201
The biggest bomb attack in Norway was by a nazi retard who also shot a bunch of children.
>>
Charlotte Gondlefuck - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 17:01:30 EST 3Odo9IR+ No.179204 Reply
>>179201
Really now? Firebombings have a rich history in America.
>>
Archie Sibbergold - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 18:17:43 EST Gci5Qe08 No.179206 Reply
>>179199
>Same amount of guns in Norway and Sweden.

Yeah... about that, I'm calling bullshit.

Guns are also pretty ineffective at killing people to be fair. I mean arson, bombing, and toxic/poison gases are much more effective. There is a reason why in shithole 3rd world countries where guns are easy and cheap to get that they still just use some kind of explosive anyways.

If you take a gun into a public place and start shooting you may get 20-30 people and then you can't escape, and everyone is fleeing. If you have a u-haul with something bad in it and just park it someplace "opportune," you'll get way more deaths. Of course unless you really make a big scene, you won't be on TV for 4 weeks straight like some soap opera. But if you use a gun you will. Also, with stuff like that, people can hit multiple targets as well.

Strictly as far as kills to death ratio's, guns are just mild really. They aren't the least effective and they're not the most.
>>
Shitting Berrywill - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 19:34:07 EST g+vb2gyp No.179208 Reply
1568849647644.png -(108644B / 106.10KB, 800x449) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>179206
The US has the most guns per capita by far, but the rate of gun ownership is within a few percent of some other, less violent OECD countries and below that of countries like Iraq.
American gun owners just tend to own several times more guns than other countries.
>>
Frederick Fanwell - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 20:01:14 EST dZDaQqJv No.179209 Reply
>>179206
I think the statistic is bullshit. It may be percentage of the population that are registered gun owners but the US has a higher population and more guns per owner.

As for guns being ineffective, the purpose of terrorism isn't a body count. Killings are a means to an end which is politically motivated. The intent of terrorism is to cause fear and prevent society from functioning like normal. Often the intent is to bring the heavy hand of governments down on the entire population to cause the civilian population to fight among themselves with a large portion losing support for actions of the state and some even becoming sympathetic to the non-state organizations committing these acts. Basically the point is to cause a bunch of mishigas.
>>
Walter Dundlecocke - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 21:36:21 EST tlilhxRg No.179211 Reply
>>179206
You do realise that the whole Western world is laughing at the USA for being a shitty third world country because everyday some enthusiastic virginal Sonic the Hedgehog obsessed neonazi white motherfucker goes apeshit for all those damn girls fucking actual functional members of society and not him.

Whether guns are effective killling machines is irrelevant.

What is relevant is that Americans as a fucking society are too mentally retarded to handle guns in an adult way.
>>
Fanny Blackridge - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 15:32:22 EST WL3e2fsO No.179234 Reply
>>179233

>another says blacksmithing should be illegal

lol chinabot u crazy

does winnie the xi not allow you guys to blacksmith now?
>>
Cedric Buzzdale - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 16:40:39 EST L3zo7DjP No.179237 Reply
1568925639751.gif -(1011959B / 988.24KB, 245x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>179206
>Guns are also pretty ineffective at killing people to be fair. I mean arson, bombing, and toxic/poison gases are much more effective.
Lol gonna need some kind of evidence for that, buddy.

There's a reason why intellectually-stunted failsons gravitate towards "point-point-bang-bang with my Walmart purchase" rather than bomb-building or synthesizing chemoweapons, and it's not because the former is somehow harder to pull off.
>>
Nell Bluvingham - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 19:26:59 EST fxZPTs+O No.179239 Reply
>>179237
>intellectually-stunted failsons

There's your problem. Houthis are smarter. They build rockets and tank 50% of their enemy's economy in a single blow.
>>
Archie Brookshaw - Sun, 22 Sep 2019 14:11:46 EST fxZPTs+O No.179316 Reply
>>179312
>What kind of mental gymnastics would you need to do to betray your country?

I would sell this country out for a bread crumb

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.