Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Virginia Gun Rights Rally

- Fri, 17 Jan 2020 18:28:12 EST UjtpodKI No.182042
File: 1579303692484.jpg -(215953B / 210.89KB, 1200x712) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Virginia Gun Rights Rally
Anyone following this?

Virginia to enact gun control statewide in wake of democratic majority.
>https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/northern-virginia/4-gun-control-measures-approved-in-virginia-senate-committee/2199487/

Governor of Virginia enacts weapons ban and declares state of emergency ahead of rally.
>https://abcnews.go.com/US/weapons-ban-virginia-capitol-planned-gun-rights-rally/story?id=68354594

Antifa to march alongside gun rights supporters.
>https://www.nationalreview.com/news/antifa-group-to-march-with-pro-gun-protesters-at-virginia-rally/

Canadian neo nazi and others arrested for planning to start a race war at gun rights rally.
>https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/01/17/virginia-gun-rally-3-more-suspected-neo-nazis-base-arrested/4499733002/

Might be interesting to see what happens. I find the biggest surprise being nazis trying to start a race war at the US capitol, not sure that is going to work out well. Glad I'm not going to be anywhere near that shit though, recipe for disaster. Like that guy that got arrested trying to set off fireworks at an armed rally. Kinda feel bad for moderate and left wing gun owners, the media is latching on to the crazed doomsday preppers and 14/88 crowd. Good to see antifa allegedly planning to stand alongside them.
>>
Henry Bondlewad - Fri, 17 Jan 2020 20:12:35 EST ObyTDJv3 No.182045 Reply
yeeeeerr

this monday should be quite american
>>
Henry Bondlewad - Fri, 17 Jan 2020 20:30:03 EST ObyTDJv3 No.182046 Reply
>>182042
>nb double post but

i saw this shit first thing this morning and i was pissed, because the youtube comments were all people complaining about their guns being confiscated when actually they're just banning guns on court campuses. so that amount of aggressive ignorance is disturbing and irritating to me, but I had to keep reading around just to make sure I wasn't being a libtard or whatever the fuck.

Really the only credence the 2nd amendment activists (mainly living in the state, meanwhile white supremacists from all over the country are allegedly trying to hijack the event) have in this debate is that there's a separate clause from 2011 barring a state of emergency from requiring a breach of 2nd amendment rights. which this event is currently doing

it's a complete clusterfuck, there's no reason for any judge or politician, or civilian for that matter, to have concealed carry rights in a courthouse, but the threat of some fucked up alt-right insurrection forced the governer to declare a state of emergency that's factually unlawful. this in turn upset the actual virginians, who are paranoid of course that a state wide 'state of emergency' could render everyone's weapons felonious overnight. has this ever happened? fuck no and i doubt it ever will. is the shit still technically illegal? yeah i'm pretty sure.

plus this is that same governer who alex jones was ranting about, the whole 4th term abortion baby organ harvester thing he was talking about on JRE. so prepper gun nut tinfoilers already have no trust in this man's authority. I'm hoping they just understand the law to the extent that their mass arrests are rendered unconstitutional. these fuckin wal-marines do really seem to want a civil war though, so we'll see
>>
Augustus Brindersock - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 07:14:15 EST E2Yofruj No.182048 Reply
1579349655026.png -(145772B / 142.36KB, 500x282) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>182046
>https://www.vox.com/2020/1/17/21067627/virginia-lobby-day-gun-laws-extremism
>They’ve been encouraged by conspiracy theorists like Infowars’ Alex Jones, who said on January 8 that he and others from Infowars plan to attend the Richmond rally because “we’ve had two revolutionary wars basically start in Virginia, and it looks like one may start again.”
>>
Henry Bondlewad - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 12:15:11 EST ObyTDJv3 No.182049 Reply
>>182048
that's interesting, i didn't know about the red flag law. it's silly because it operates under the assumption of white exceptionalism: if you're considered a threat to your community, you're a fucking terrorist. these white niggas should end up in guantanamo but our country is like 50% white supremacists. also hilariously enough, if you're deemed a threat and get flagged, your guns aren't even confiscated. you just have to give them to someone you know who isn't a terrorist for up to 180 days. why do we give white terrorists a slap on the wrist?
>>
Wesley Himmlekitch - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 13:06:42 EST wFK2Hm63 No.182050 Reply
>>182046
Honestly fuck banning guns at courthouses. I'm tired of police, politicians and judges acting like their lives are more important than anyone else's. Where are the "all lives matter" people when that "blue lives matter" bullshit comes up? Oh, right, they are one in the fucking same.
>>
Phineas Fovingnene - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 13:24:27 EST 4eR24+NR No.182051 Reply
>>182049
I agree something strange is happening. This racism is odd.
>>
Doris Tootman - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 15:20:20 EST rtEBYGbS No.182052 Reply
1579378820577.jpg -(5134B / 5.01KB, 259x194) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I really don't understand why a someone who loves guns, wouldn't want them to need a license.

It would actually help gun owners and weed out bad people from giving them a bad name.

If these particular "gun nuts" do anything. There won't be a civil war. Just a lot of dead insane people on the ground.
>>
Henry Bondlewad - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 16:54:42 EST ObyTDJv3 No.182053 Reply
1579384482549.gif -(957262B / 934.83KB, 500x286) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>182052
even if a skirmish breaks out in richmond i bet police would use tear gas and chill in their riot vehicles unconcerned about small arms fire. remember how the oregon wildlife refuge takeover turned out? armed militants took over a government facility and they were essentially under siege until they decided to give up. one person died because he tried to grab his gun while being detained, the rest are very much so alive. they're already out of prison.
>>
Albert Cozzleridge - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 17:52:27 EST UjtpodKI No.182054 Reply
>>182049
The problem with red flag laws is the suspension of due process. That is probably the most flagrant human rights violation since we OK'd off on drone strikes on American citizens in foreign countries without due process. I'm not under the illusion uncle Sam is some benevolent messiah here to ensure my civil liberties, in fact the opposite is true.

This also isn't really about racism, hate to burst your bubble but red flag laws where they've been already implemented has been used by pissed off ex's to get back at their spurned lovers. The system is incredibly easy to abuse and puts a lot of lives at risk. It isn't even like a protective order from a court where a judge has to at least see it. It is, "I don't like Henry Bondlewad! Send in the storm troopers to kick his door down!"

>>182052
I personally have 3 licenses and for one, the training when required is an absolute joke. The DMV is more strict and involved and that shit is pathetically bad at making decent or competent drivers. I've had to sit in an 8 hour class so some fat off duty cop could tell me shit that was just wrong about guns and laws endlessly.

Nobody that goes to any training or whatever is going to come out for the better for it. At least not state mandated training. The state is notoriously incompetent at enacting anything that is effective. I've worked for government bodies too, I can tell you, a gov't job is like a union job but twice as bad. You don't do literally anything and get paid and incredible benefits. Everyone that works in a gov't position is an incompetent fuckwad and if you know what you're doing you get lynched for making everyone look bad. I have weeks where everyday I take a 4 hour lunch break lol. You expect these fools to keep people from hurting themselves and others with guns? They shouldn't even be allowed near a pocket knife. /rant

But for real tho, get a government job and do fuck all for cash lol.
>>
Fucking Hirrystone - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 17:58:54 EST p7CPNf+f No.182055 Reply
>>182052
There is a very hot, wet fantasy scenario where the federal government decides to have a purge, and uses a federal gun registry to track down each and every gun owner in the U.S. and murder them.
>>
Henry Bondlewad - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 18:22:46 EST ObyTDJv3 No.182056 Reply
>>182054
i get you on the due process thing, but it still ends up coming down to race when you consider that muslims can be detained for simply looking at islamist youtube videos, as it's considered "attempting to join a terrorist cell". if we were gonna be whole-assed about the realities of white terrorists, who ruined this protest, they'd be locked up and not just told to stay away from guns for 180 days
>>
Hannah Dundledet - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 19:02:10 EST E2Yofruj No.182057 Reply
>>182053
Yeah the Bundy family and their friends essentially.
Fucking living stereotypes of a bunch of dumb backward hicks.

One of them also has a disorder where is face looks like a inbred character out of deliverance or the hills have eyes.
>>
Charlotte Sinderstock - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 21:44:20 EST +caSzARK No.182058 Reply
>>182057
while the bundys are a bunch of crybaby hicks, the reason his face looks like that is because he got kicked in the face by a horse, not a disorder
>>
Edwin Nicklecocke - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 22:47:07 EST UjtpodKI No.182059 Reply
1579405627639.jpg -(72218B / 70.53KB, 500x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>182058
The Bundys were a bunch of lying tax cheats mooching off public land for several decades and got pissy when the Feds said fuck off, pay your taxes like everyone else. Then they called in civil war seeking "militiamen" and conned them into thinking this was where the next revolution would take place.

I'd also like to take a moment to point at that just like the OP in this thread, nazi punks and survivalist conspiracy tards are the loud vocal minority piggybacking on the gun rights movement. The overwhelmingly vast majority of gun right supporters do not condone nor accept these fucksticks. I've been to local rallys and they always get hijacked by some fucktard that brings a PA system and lectures everyone in hearing distance about abortion, race, gawd, and all kinds of other Republican talking points while everyone else groans and despises them.

>Let me say it again, we all fucking hate these clowns making everyone look bad but they are the ones that show up with a crowd and a bullhorn and PA's and flags and rifles and tents. It is no different than the gay community being hijacked by pedophiles. Unfortunately we can't just up and kick them out of these events because they have a right to protest as well. But again, none of us accept them and rarely are any of them true gun rights supporters, if you talk with any of these fucking christ loving twats, they say only hunting guns should be legal and jolly african-americans shouldn't have anything but a pitchfork and cotton bushel.

Fucking hell I wish I could go to any of these events and it not turn into a sermon. Just to be annoying I think the next few I'll start wearing my black metal outfit and tote a pentagram statue.
>>
>>
Walter Denkinham - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 23:54:23 EST PMjbdMQ/ No.182060 Reply
>>182059
Well, they weren't wrong, it's a cult, technically falls under the religion category, so they dont need to pay taxes.
>>
Esther Pattinghen - Sat, 18 Jan 2020 23:55:23 EST 4scaaRdR No.182061 Reply
>>182059

you almost had me sympathizing until you made the reach that it is comparable to "pedophiles hijacking homosexuality" lmao wtf
>>
Phineas Fidgebutch - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 00:05:09 EST MvRoQ1jI No.182062 Reply
1579410309719.jpg -(992463B / 969.20KB, 2048x1366) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Be left and a gun nut
>My hobby literally works liberals and others on the left into a seething "shoot" and cause them to literally devolve into screaming even in this thread
I regret nothing, basado.
>>
Edwin Nicklecocke - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 00:20:08 EST UjtpodKI No.182063 Reply
>>182061
>People who literally want to start a crusade and a race war and blindly murder people for mere differences of skin and religion
>People who want to fuck little kids

Yeah, I guess kid rape is probably worse than mass genocide but they are both pretty fucking terrible. And don't pretend like there aren't neckbears on 4chon who are trying to normalize pedophilia by hitching a ride on the LGBT bus. They aren't allies to gays and are just using them to promote their sick shit. The gun world is exactly the same. The people yelling about Jesus and a race war buy 1911's and SKS's. They aren't buying suppressors, Tavors and tacticool shit. Half of these clowns support a registry and assault weapon bans. Same as in the past, gun control targets the poor. Just look at the NFA registry, the scariest guns in the country are localized the most in DC, Hollywood, and NYC. Rich people will always be armed to the teeth because they have connections and are above the serfs. Even people who get on a high horse and say nobody should have guns at all are surrounded by armed guards and security teams.

If anything, Christians should be the last people with firearms. What happened to turn the other cheek, your reward will be in heaven? What happened to thou shall not kill? Hypocritical fucks the whole lot of them. I will never understand why a militant atheist would run down the right to self defense, you don't have but one life and precious little time, why encourage the removal of the ability to defend it? Makes no fucking sense. Then again the atheist circles I hang around are nearly a religion in and of themselves.
>>
Cornelius Fanlock - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 00:37:24 EST rtEBYGbS No.182064 Reply
>>182054
I see what you mean about getting a license.

are there any taxes on guns or bullet's like there are with cigarettes?
>>
Edwin Nicklecocke - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 01:16:21 EST UjtpodKI No.182065 Reply
1579414581639.png -(45808B / 44.73KB, 991x668) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>182064
Depending on the state there may be, not federally. I know Cali requires background checks for all ammo sales now which is so beyond stupid I can't even. Like they already have the gun and got it through a background check anyways, what point is it to make them take another background check? Well I mean, the reason is of course to make it take a hour to buy a box of ammo that people stop going to gun stores but whatever. I'm glad I don't live in Cali anyways.

A sin tax on guns and ammo at a federal level would probably fail merit in SCOTUS. Especially seeing as how it is a tax on a constitutional right and all. Let alone the fact barely any weapons or ammo are used in gun crimes to begin with. As a percentage at least. Every cig you smoke technically does you harm and costs the medical industry which gets passed on to the citizens. Probably 95% or more guns sold never do anything but sit in a closet and maybe poke holes in a piece of paper once in a while.

Here is a good study of prison populations and gun crimes:
>https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/suficspi16.pdf
See table 5 specifically.

Basically no guns bought at stores, gun shows, pawn shops, or flea markets are used in crimes. ~10% with a self-reporting rate of 1-2% bought through retail means. 75% of guns used in crimes either obtained through theft, black market, or straw purchases. 17% being taken from a crime scene or brought by another party.

Universal background checks would be pointless because criminals already obtain guns illegally to begin with since most felons are already felons before they reach 21. I say 21 because the overwhelming majority of firearms used in crime is handguns which requires you to be 21 to begin with. Stealing guns is a felony, straw purchases are a felony, and black market sales are also felonious. I hate to throw up the old adage, but criminals don't give a shit about the law. Waltzing into a gun store and mandating they start following tighter restrictions is pointless. It is already illegal to sell a gun in the US at a gun store or gun show without a background check. Universal Background Checks is a made up political title, if you read the bills it is a registry of ownership. And there is no point in registering lawful gun owners because they've already bought their shit through a background check. What is the ends with making a registry? A gun used in crime is already illegal. Ask yourself why are politicians pushing for "national background checks" when the bills are all based around registration?

The statistics don't add up, the functionality of firearm crimes doesn't add up, it is all bullshit. Look at this picture, more people are beaten to death with bats and hammers in a year that with all types of rifles combined. That ranges from everything from a bolt action rifle to an AR, to an AK to a single shot cricket rifle. Assault Weapons are not an issue in the United States, handguns are.

>Yet politicians want to focus on making a registry, suspending due process, and banning assault weapons. It makes no fucking sense.

>Handguns account for nearly all gun crime in the US.
>Nearly all guns used in crime are gotten illegally to begin with.
>Discounting suicides and lawful homicides, gun deaths float around 10,000 / 330,000,000. And I'm not even discounting gang and drug war homicides.

Meanwhile we have 40,000 people dying a month from obesity alone. That is 4 times the yearly amount in a single month. Yet we're told we have this huge problem with assault weapons being bought at gun shows and people being mowed down everywhere and, "Don't go outside! You'll get blown away by a dopey white kid with a bowl cut!"

The whole damn shit show is bullshit. If you want to stop gun crime, look into dissolving the war on drugs, doing something with handguns, and systematically destroying low-level organized crime.

But of course you'll never heard anyone say anything like this at gun rallies or on the idiot box or anywhere because it takes time and effort to seek out statistics and discern reality from stupid ass buzzwords and political troll bait. The numbers just simply aren't there. Maybe I'm an enthusiastic accountant so I sperg out over number crunching and stats but if you look at anything long enough and compile sources on shit you realize how much nonsense is being spoonfed to every last soul in this country.

I used to be all for full on door to door confiscation but now that I'm not an 18/yo philosopher I realize how much bloodshed that would cause for one and how much political chaos it would bring and for what? A few hundred people may live? I know it is callous but tens of thousands would gladly start shooting cops if they went door to door. I know the majority of gun nuts aren't the race war religious zealots, but there are a lot of them still out there nonetheless; I've been around a few and they are scary and probably shouldn't be armed or even in society but they aren't too likely to start killing at random. If you send in the SWAT, these guys would likely go full on McVeigh. Look at the Bundy ranch deal, these guys showed up in the desert overnight and started pointing weapons at government agents who were in the right 100%. There is no way to spin the truth that those cunts were just tax cheats through and through.
>>
Esther Sovingbare - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 06:14:53 EST odEWg5xh No.182066 Reply
Maybe they'll all kill each other.
>>
John Blockleham - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 09:39:59 EST j1sOQY2T No.182067 Reply
>>182055
>implying they couldn't already do that because like 99% of gun owners bought their weapon with a credit card
>>
Cedric Pittfuck - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 16:10:11 EST tlilhxRg No.182069 Reply
>>182059
Pretty sure admitting to being a pedophile in the middle of a gay march is the quickest way to get your ass to the intensive care ward.
>>
Barnaby Focklenitch - Sun, 19 Jan 2020 19:46:11 EST UjtpodKI No.182070 Reply
>>182069
Do you see neckbears participating in pride? I never said I did, I said they try and hijack their movement. Their movement is 99% online like everything else. Just like the alt-right latching onto the greater conservative party. I don't think the majority of republicans want a race war but these white nationalist types don't care who they shit on. They are a psychopathic group that are 100% opportunist. They will jump onto whatever group they can to further their cause just like pedophiles. Just like how they tried to infiltrate the libertarian movement. At least there though pedophiles got routed pretty quickly. The crazed survivalist sovereign citizen types took to the lolbertarians and that movement was successfully taken over by the Tea Party and antigovernment types.

Especially with this new wave of bots and cyberwarfare that is taking over literally everything. Place like twatter and circlejerk are completely unusable now because of political bots trying to sow discord. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if there weren't bots calling for a race war to try and make the right look worse than it already does and for bots to be calling for pedophilia among the LGBT to make the left look worse than it already does. That alone is just basic psychological warfare. None of any of this shit is vetted or filtered or anything. I'm not saying we should regulate the internet but it is clearly that basically every country now has their hands tied up in other countries political problems and trying to cause strife among the citizens.
>>
Martha Heggleforth - Mon, 20 Jan 2020 07:13:03 EST +EO86aAL No.182071 Reply
>>182070
I think the days of being able to go on the internet anonymously and say whatever you want with no regulation or oversight involved in what happens after are rapidly coming to an end, and good riddance. These systems are designed to protect you from unnecessary intrusion into your private life and business, they were never intended to shield murderous cheerleaders from consequences. People are using the internet as an excuse for behavior that would never be allowed in any other social context and for good reason - it ultimately provokes violence against innocent people for invalid reasons.
>>
Barnaby Focklenitch - Mon, 20 Jan 2020 17:40:57 EST UjtpodKI No.182080 Reply
>>182079
lol

>15 college students stayed overnight in Democrats offices to counter protest
>22,000 showed up in support

It is funny to try and see the media wringing their hands at what they were hoping to be a bloodshed full of neo nazis. That article wasn't as horrible as most but they're still trying to spin it anyway they could.
>>
Fanny Fumblewater - Mon, 20 Jan 2020 18:26:06 EST lLlxhONa No.182082 Reply
>>182080
if you look at any youtube video of the situation it's full of insane, inciteful bullshit. i've been convinced for a while the internet is at least 50% fake accounts, the fact this rally was so peaceful is hopefully proof of that
>>
David Fuckingshit - Mon, 20 Jan 2020 20:38:06 EST +8irr0Qf No.182086 Reply
>>182080
>>182082
This one actually is probably some Russian psyop. Worst thing though with Putin doing this is it lets USAians get to pretend oh it not our fault we act completely retarded and insane clearly that was Russias fault. Well, this time it could be.
>>
>>
Samuel Challerman - Tue, 21 Jan 2020 01:04:59 EST GW1axdWk No.182094 Reply
>>182086
>Americans are being retarded yelling at each other about guns for the billionth time
>American media is sensationalizing bullshit for clicks the billionth time
>this must be Russia's fault
There is seriously something wrong with your brain, my man.
>>
Cornelius Mapperfuck - Tue, 21 Jan 2020 02:18:31 EST 4JTN7eQX No.182098 Reply
1579591111342.jpg -(81473B / 79.56KB, 480x854) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I was listening to the BBC news on the radio and they interviewed some of the people there.

They didn't seem to care that the new law said you could only buy one gun a month but were more worried about what these laws could lead to, the constitution being under attack and "just having more rights taken away".

I never gave it too much thought until now but it really makes sense that people who are extremely concerned about their gun rights could be from a bad case of paranoia.

symptoms of paranoid personality disorder:
https://www.healthline.com/health/paranoid-personality-disorder
>people with paranoid personality disorder don’t believe that their behavior is abnormal
>It may seem completely rational to a person with PPD to be suspicious of others
>those around them may believe this distrust is unwarranted and offensive
>The person with PPD may behave in a hostile or stubborn manner
>They may be sarcastic, which often elicits a hostile response from others, which may seem to confirm their original suspicions

Other symptoms include:
>believing that others(the government) have hidden motives or are out to harm them
>doubting the loyalty of others (the government)
>being quick to become angry and hostile
>becoming detached or socially isolated
>being argumentative and defensive
>having trouble seeing their own problems

It would make perfect sense why these people want to own guns and get spooked when the slightest thing happens and go full on marching.
>>
Wesley Hinnermudging - Tue, 21 Jan 2020 03:06:22 EST UjtpodKI No.182099 Reply
>>182098
>>182098
It's more got to do with the fact that we pass gun control after big tragedies and nothing changes. To put it into perspective, imagine you have a cake.

>St. Valentines Day Massacre occurs because of Prohibition
>They ban short barreled rifles, full auto, grenade launcher, rocket launchers, suppressors, short barreled shotguns, and guns that don't look like guns like pen or cane guns.

>JFK gets assassinated, black panthers start arming themselves amidst civil rights movement
>They make all new guns have to go through an FFL which basically was a simple background check, ban saturday night specials, and you have to be 21 to buy handguns.

>ATF starts abusing their power.
>Regan Administration comes under fire for it so they say, we'll allow you to ship ammo around and make it legal to buy guns across state lines again but you can no longer register machine guns anymore.

>CIA dumps loads and loads of coke into inner cities, crime rate skyrockets
>US gets a full scale Assault Weapons Ban for 10 years. Which basically bans fucking everything that isn't revolvers and shotguns. Crime rate doesn't change any discernible amount, it doesn't get renewed thankfully. States start to adopt it though in blue areas.

Basically, every time the US Government fucks up, gun owners get blamed for it and they take a slice of the federal pie saying this is reasonable restrictions. Then some loser permavirgin kills people and gun owners get blamed for it and a slice of the state pie gets taken. Gun owners get shat on and they get nothing in return. There is no compromising with gun owners, it is take, take, take and fuck you, DEAD CHILDREN IS YOUR FAULT! for not submitting blindly.

>They never say, okay; well look, we're going to implement universal background checks, but in doing so, we realize that national carry reciprocity is necessary because you have 50 different statutes regarding carry and people needing 4-5 different license to carry in even half the states.

>They never say, okay, well look, we're going to limit semi-auto rifles to people who pass a mental evaluation or a really stringent background check, in return, you can have silencers so you don't annoy the shit out of everyone within a 5 mile radius.

>They never say, okay, well look, we're going to require a weapons license for handguns period because that is 90% of our gun crime. But in return, you law abiding citizens can use said weapons license to buy stuff over the internet or not have to fill out endless paper work at gunshops. You just show your card and be on your way.

That is the real problem we have. You have people who are on the democrat side saying you're the devil with dead kids blood on your hands, we're not stopping at anything less than complete door to door confiscation. And it never works out because there are more guns than people here. They enact this shit in blue states and the crime rate stays the same. Even the CDC has released studies showing none of this gun control shit works in any way. Lax gun laws, strict guns laws, there is still consistent gun crime.

And another one since you're British, our government has literally tried to give assault weapons to cartels south of the border to drive up funding and push gun control.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

They literally illegally sold guns to the cartels which end up in an agent getting killed with said gun. They said oops, and walked away like nothing happened. And then the media blamed gun owners for not accept an assault weapons ban.

The average gun owners doesn't say all gun control is bad, it is the gun control politicians try and implement that never works. They're not opposed to gun control that stops innocent people from dying. After decades of getting fucked in the ass, of course they are going to say no more. We've gotten fuck all and they've gotten what they want but had to wait for it and implement it slowly on a state level. You're damn right it is paranoia, it is warranted paranoia, we get fucked and they get to sit around act smug while their body guards tote weapons we haven't be able to have for almost a century.

>Meanwhile the "ooga booga scary NRA" pushes for gun control behind the scenes on a federal level, does fucking nothing statewide, and then rakes in millions upon millions from gun companies to lobby. Luckily, the NRA is hemorrhaging members after getting a bump-stock banned passed by Trump. They pushed for gun control backdoor and doofus donny went right along with it after the Vegas shooting because he holds no party allegiance and just does populist shit. The bump-stock ban was done in an illegal manner as well through a federal agencies re-interpretation of a law. Basically, the police saying, well we think they meant this so we are enforcing based on what we feel, not based on what the law says. The NRA is not anybodies friend. They are fear mongering cunt wipes raking in millions on FOMO and mass hysteria. The NRA has backed gun laws in the past as well. Again, people; thanks to the internet, are realizing what a shitshow the NRA actually is and are abandoning it for actual civil liberties groups like the GOA, JPFO, and Pink Pistols.
1/2
>>
Wesley Hinnermudging - Tue, 21 Jan 2020 03:07:12 EST UjtpodKI No.182100 Reply
>>182099

Gun laws and gun control are a fucking mess in this country because of partisan politics. It is perhaps the biggest "social" issue here right now and for the whole of the 2010's. And nobody with any amount of power is your friend in it.

>Donald Trump just doesn't give a rats ass until it can improve his status at that given moment.
>Obama was being bribed like Clinton from Insurance lobbyists to enact gun control. Protip: Half of gun control is pushed by insurance companies and the med/pharma industry.
>Moscow Mitch is taking kickbacks from Russians that gets money laundered through the NRA.
>The NRA is a money laundering service for Russian money going to Republican interests about 90% of the time. The other 10% is fear mongering and campaigning for gun control to make them richer.
>Diane Feinstein, Bloomberg and Brady Inc. and that whole crowd are dumping billions upon billions into disarming the populace and climbing "mt. teh dead chilluns!" to get their crappy political stance backing.
>Gun companies are actually all ailing from the market flood Obama caused, everything is cheap as dirt now and the market is saturated with assault weapons.
>The Republican party in general doesn't care about your rights and wants gun control but only for the poor people. Read: "Nignogs and spics." Most of them are fudds anyways who only care about their huntan shotgern.

Meanwhile the majority of the country is split between those that live in metropolitan areas and don't see a need for gun ownership and jump on the ban everything band wagon. And the other half of the country is gun owners in fly over country who don't want a civil war or race war or doomsday event but want to be left alone because they know they aren't going to use their guns illegally or irresponsibly. Don't believe anything you see on TV. The Media makes a fucking fortune spamming anti-gun rhetoric because it pisses people off. And angry people tune in to commercials. Piers Morgan talked about guns for 8 months straight every single fucking night on CNN and hosted guests like white supremacists and Alex Jones to be the voice of gun owners. That guy is an utter charlatan and thankfully got booted out of our country, even CNN couldn't take him. And CNN is systematically trying to curb Bernie into the dirt and start a war between him and the DNC by literally making up lies and reporting them.

The whole god damn thing is a shitshow. If you go outside, everything is actually pretty acceptable but god forbid you listen to the news too much or keep track of politics. It looks like the US is just loonville.

>Also, the overwhelming majority of guns owners are fucking sick of neo nazi shit and that alex jones fuckwad. We do not condone nor support that shit. These fuckers try to hijack our shit and make us look bad. And of course the media and politicians, being driven by profit incentive, eat it up and spam it everywhere like we are all Branch Davidians fucking little kids in our doomsday bunkers.

Tbh a bunker would be dope as fuck but I blame Fallout: New Vegas for wanting a cool bunker. Sadly, I'll never be able to afford that shit. They want like 100k for a crackerbox in the ground lol.

2/2
[/end rant]
>>
Wesley Hinnermudging - Tue, 21 Jan 2020 05:31:55 EST UjtpodKI No.182102 Reply
>>182101
Well god forbid someone have a thought out post that isn't 40 characters and a meme picture. You're the one that needs to go back to twitter if you can't read a couple paragraphs you benighted fuck.
>>
Wesley Hinnermudging - Tue, 21 Jan 2020 05:41:43 EST UjtpodKI No.182103 Reply
1579603303466.jpg -(9270B / 9.05KB, 231x218) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>182102
I just checked it, it is ~8,000 characters and just under 1500 words. It is literally a basic high school essay. You know how many hundreds of those I've had to write between college and high school? It takes maybe 5 minutes to read that. God damn it, I fucking hate society man. Do we not even fucking read shit that isn't headlines and 240 character tweets? And I'm told to go to fucking twitter because I'm fucking writing too much?

You hit a fucking nerve dude. I guess I'm taking the troll bait but ffs I encounter this shit fucking everywhere. Like being educated is a fucking sin in this god damn country.

>You could write the treatise on curing cancer and everyone would just go, "yeah, lol science fagwad lulzkek, bet ur a libral faget in ur ivory tower brb gonna fucc ur bitch. nerd"

I hope you and your ilk get super aids.

I've got to stop using the internet. Too many facebook shitposting types using it now.
>>
David Fuckingshit - Tue, 21 Jan 2020 09:53:33 EST +8irr0Qf No.182105 Reply
>>182098
You have your own personality disorder if you see USA stripping more rights every day and think this is fine. Chinabot also uses such like of attack for valid reasons. Any US citizen can see their country turn to increasingly orwellian shithole. It is craziness. Then you wonder, why it is so many USAians is worried about rights being stripped? It is healthy attitude to have. I say, it just is stupid because clearly none of them is using their gun rights to secure any other rights and police execute them in hotel hallways and own homes every day and nothing gets done about it. This probably because typical USA person too dumb and shortsighted in realizing to secure rights they need legal battles. Nothing would secure more personal freedoms like winning massive court case making it valid to shot cops who open fire inside your home. But, they do no such thing.

You I can tell is not from USA. Their country became dystopian hell over last many decades. Were I from USA I probably would "from my cold dead hands" about every remaining shred of freedoms too
>>
Ebenezer Dinkinbanks - Tue, 21 Jan 2020 12:07:48 EST Dg4SuPXx No.182106 Reply
>>182103
shut up retard, learn some fucking social context before sperging out about how no one reads your walls of text on a drug chan

wow this society today, they don't have time to read a basic high school essay some politically obsessed pissant with no better place to express his views than 420chan.org squirted out onto a news board, people act like being educated is a sin, it's totally not that they just don't give a fuck about what he has to say

I mean jesus fuck dude I skimmed that shit just because of your spergy rant post, would have dipped out after the first line otherwise, and you didn't even have a fucking point, it's literally just bitching and moaning about the basic political realities of living in america and going "fuck this shit's stupid we need to like stop it and shit"

Yes, you have to stop using the internet.
>>
David Fuckingshit - Tue, 21 Jan 2020 16:42:20 EST +8irr0Qf No.182108 Reply
>>182106
I dead all of it. He is correct. There is reasons everyone thinks USAians are completely stupid. Dumb fucks need everything in twitter format and slogans. No wonder your dumb country got such leader it did.
>>
Edwin Guddlewater - Tue, 21 Jan 2020 18:49:58 EST PMjbdMQ/ No.182109 Reply
This is so fucking stupid.
>>
Graham Cammerfitch - Tue, 21 Jan 2020 18:52:19 EST 4eR24+NR No.182110 Reply
Has National Guard carpet bombed Virginia yet?
>>
Clara Nenkinmun - Tue, 21 Jan 2020 19:40:21 EST UjtpodKI No.182113 Reply
>>182110
No in fact the rally went peacefully. One person was arrested for not removing a mask. Everybody packed up and went home safely and this is the worst thing the media could manage to report:

>https://www.wric.com/news/local-news/richmond/gun-rights-advocates-pick-up-trash-after-protesting-peacefully-in-richmond/
>Around 22,000 pro-gun activists took the streets of downtown Richmond. The protest was peaceful, with most of the controversy stemming from the fact that participants cleaned up after themselves.

Imagine that, gun owners are satanic blood thirsty child murderers. Still though, thank god those neo nazi asswipes got arrested for trying to sabotage it.
>>
Clara Nenkinmun - Tue, 21 Jan 2020 20:04:51 EST UjtpodKI No.182115 Reply
1579655091046.png -(6186377B / 5.90MB, 4000x2000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Pulled from the front page of circlejerk. I really like to shit on circlejerk and their god awful userbase.
>>
>>
George Lightforth - Tue, 21 Jan 2020 20:18:25 EST lLlxhONa No.182116 Reply
>>182115
eh she's not entirely wrong. i can't blame the fucks, video games and movies suck military dick so damn much
>>
Isabella Trotville - Wed, 22 Jan 2020 02:38:47 EST 9mMf16NG No.182122 Reply
1579678727624.jpg -(67201B / 65.63KB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>182103

I read your essay, you make good points. I'm favor of gun control but I agree that the policies that get proposed are nonsense. I never understand why politicians get so fixated on banning certain features of the guns used in mass shootings, like extended magazines or bump stocks.

I've also read studies that suggest that assault rifles aren't used in the majority of homicides committed with firearms. I actually wrote a high school essay nearly a decade ago about how an all out ban on assault rifles wouldn't accomplish anything.

Our political system is a mess.
>>
Angus Sannerfen - Wed, 22 Jan 2020 11:58:05 EST E2Yofruj No.182124 Reply
>>182122
Did you include how many of those socially awkward 20something whack-jobs bought the assault rifle they used to mow down a random group of people from a place where they would have been subject to a background check in the first place or not?

[spoilerI don't think so...][/spoiler]
>>
Sophie Cippermack - Wed, 22 Jan 2020 15:17:42 EST 4JTN7eQX No.182125 Reply
>>182122
Not making a joke when I say this but I really get the feeling the politicians will and say anything to stay in office. I'm sure "it's always been like that blah blah blah" but it 's something I noticed that has been a bit more blatant lately.
>>
Emma Bonnergold - Wed, 22 Jan 2020 18:03:09 EST wFK2Hm63 No.182126 Reply
1579734189456.png -(378846B / 369.97KB, 1024x724) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>182113
This sounds like it went great actually. I honestly thought it was going to be a shit show. Who would have thought that neo-nazis would be kicked out of a rally in an ex-confederate state while they are allowed to hijack similar rallies on the progressive west coast.

I'm actually surprised at how sensibly progressive the Appalachian area has been, I imagine this is the Richard Ojeda crowd. I guess being held up as mascots for how plutocratic bureaucracy screws the every man then being screwed by a plutocrats who take control of the bureaucratic system can make an impression on people.
>>
Shitting Bonningridge - Wed, 22 Jan 2020 18:12:41 EST 9yKk6Th7 No.182127 Reply
>>182103
>It is literally a basic high school essay.
And can you imagine how tedious it would be if everyone did that?
>>
Walter Hidgehood - Sat, 01 Feb 2020 23:59:13 EST e+GkgV+H No.182364 Reply
You know the US is bad when Americans say that they feel like they have more freedom in Communist countries like Vietnam.
>>
Hugh Piddlewill - Mon, 03 Feb 2020 17:26:43 EST e+GkgV+H No.182403 Reply
Americans insist that they live in a free country and just shrug when they are given overwhelming proof that the US is a police state.
>>
Henry Wenningshaw - Mon, 03 Feb 2020 22:26:40 EST dZDaQqJv No.182406 Reply
>>182395
Yeah, the inland northwest is scary. It was pretty much settled by cousin fuckers in the 20th century that left the south because they were mad about losing the civil war and it really shows. Truly garbage people that feel constantly feel like whatever dilapidated strip mall with a perkins and k-mart they live next to is under siege constantly by whatever group AM radio tells them it is this week.
>>
William Woshhood - Tue, 04 Feb 2020 08:15:48 EST Hyu9mwjl No.182414 Reply
>>182403
This is much more funny reading when China is on lockdown with insufficient ability to care for its people
>>
Fucking Crannerdod - Tue, 04 Feb 2020 09:09:31 EST GW1axdWk No.182415 Reply
>>182414
I mean, your country just blatantly rigged your elections right in front of your faces without even bothering to hide it. But sure mate, be smug because 0.0000308080808% of China's population has died of the sniffles.
>>
Fucking Songerpack - Tue, 04 Feb 2020 10:27:02 EST Dg4SuPXx No.182418 Reply
>>182415
>stop making fun of red team for peeing its pants, blue team shit itself last night!
>>
Reuben Dillerhadge - Tue, 04 Feb 2020 13:12:26 EST wOBsV6ap No.182427 Reply
>>182418
Less than half as many deaths as were killed by American cops last year, and less than 1% of Americans that die each year due to lack of healthcare.

If China is peeing its pants then America is pissing and shidding and farting and puking all over itself and its neighbors.
>>
Thomas Mirringwater - Wed, 05 Feb 2020 06:01:08 EST UswCyuWO No.182450 Reply
This feels like Obama's 3rd term.
>>
>>
James Tootman - Thu, 06 Feb 2020 22:45:51 EST +8irr0Qf No.182501 Reply
>>182500
China makes you use fingerprints to drive now? Hahahaha

Each day it seems, I learn another terrible dystopian thing of China from chinabot.
>>
Walter Dreffingsone - Sat, 08 Feb 2020 06:11:52 EST iv9j2sp5 No.182533 Reply
>>182501
Your government doesn't take your fingerprints when they issue ID? huh. That's pretty basic.
>>
Fanny Clurryson - Sun, 09 Feb 2020 06:12:29 EST XqxxkSiv No.182560 Reply
Those who warned that the elites would try to kill off the 99% in the next 5, 10, 20, or 30 years now wonder if the ruling powers will start the liquidation this year.

The globalists just can make up an emergency like terrorism or a virus to close airports, bus stations, and train stations, close borders, start checkpoints, close off neighborhoods, shut off the Internet, and then starve people to death.

Wake up.
>>
Fucking Sullerbit - Sun, 09 Feb 2020 07:18:58 EST iOMyQnYb No.182564 Reply
>>182560
Those who warned that the elites would try to kill off the 99% are enormous retards. The elites want as many uneducated dumb fucks running around, fighting over jobs and getting used by the elites. Most people dying off would ruin every economy and real estate prices.
>>
Fanny Clurryson - Sun, 09 Feb 2020 08:32:54 EST XqxxkSiv No.182567 Reply
You know that you live in the Twilight Zone when the US is a bankrupt warmongering police state and Americans look you in the eye and say that the USA is a peaceful and free country with a balanced budget.
>>
C-Higgy !lfsExjBfzE - Mon, 10 Feb 2020 06:14:15 EST DMKF5W/V No.182585 Reply
Being a resident of Virginia, the gun laws here are pretty liberal so I’m not surprised this protest happened especially outside Northern VA.
>>
Clara Bandleforth - Mon, 10 Feb 2020 08:56:15 EST jibmblxf No.182591 Reply
Americans are completely unable to understand that tyranny doesn't stop until everyone ends up in a concentration camp.

Americans screamed that they would be happy when paper bags were banned, but then they demanded smoking, guns, sodas, tiny homes, skyscrapers, saggy pants, hoodies, neckties, cars, gas, solar panels, businesses, sunscreen, dogs, straws, and mobile phones also be outlawed.

Now that the US is a total police state, Americans have found out that they can do nothing.
>>
Edward Sucklekadging - Thu, 13 Feb 2020 06:33:15 EST 1P7ye4cf No.182646 Reply
>>182591
Buy a rifle. Register it. Put signs on your door that say shit like “shoot first ask questions later” muh 2nd amendment

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.