Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Orange Monkey Removes Further Environmental Safeguards

- Thu, 23 Jan 2020 19:26:07 EST 4scaaRdR No.182140
File: 1579825567587.gif -(921544B / 899.95KB, 171x141) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Orange Monkey Removes Further Environmental Safeguards
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/climate/trump-environment-water.html

>The Trump administration on Thursday finalized a rule to strip away environmental protections for streams, wetlands and groundwater, handing a victory to farmers, fossil fuel producers and real estate developers who said Obama-era rules had shackled them with onerous and unnecessary burdens.

From Day 1 of his administration, President Trump vowed to repeal President Barack Obama’s “Waters of the United States” regulation, which had frustrated rural landowners. His new rule, which will be implemented in about 60 days, is the latest step in the Trump administration’s push to repeal or weaken nearly 100 environmental rules and laws, loosening or eliminating rules on climate change, clean air, chemical pollution, coal mining, oil drilling and endangered species protections.

The new water rule for the first time in decades allow landowners and property developers to dump pollutants such as pesticides and fertilizers directly into hundreds of thousands of waterways, and to destroy or fill in wetlands for construction projects.
>>
Thomas Drollycocke - Thu, 23 Jan 2020 22:58:58 EST oAfHosj8 No.182143 Reply
>>182140
theres a reason people are going out mass-murdering all of society in mass shootings and literally doing the planet a favor by eliminating as many of the people keeping this society going as possible at once. Our planet is going to be killed the way things are going, and the more people killed before it gets worse the safer the planet is.

Idc how morbid this take is, I grow more pleased with every mass shooting because of news like this. More people need to be fucking killed until this dumb-fuck government realizes the message they are sending people is that loss of life doesn’t matter. They dont care if people die in droves? FINE! SO BE IT! That’s what this kind of move inspires. Fuck this administration it’s the most blatant disregard of all humanity I have ever seen in this millenia.
>>
Martin Creggleway - Fri, 24 Jan 2020 00:52:03 EST lLlxhONa No.182144 Reply
>>182143
>i have cancer
>so i'm systematically skinning myself over time

wtf yo, you're just wrong
>>
Hedda Brookbury - Sat, 25 Jan 2020 10:16:10 EST eMFxY8qT No.182178 Reply
>>182143
That would be fine if the right people were dying. A mass shooting is indiscriminate and having less people is only half of the equation. You see, a lot of the people who get killed in mass shootings are decent folk, not all (or even most of them) but some. The ruling class will take and consume as many resources as they are able, and if there's less people, guess what they'll do? Take their resources. You see everybody as an equal antagonist but not everybody is. People will continue to die and the strain on the earth will not decrease whatsoever because the protected ruling class will just consume even more, since there will be more to 'go around' for them. These big bad evils don't get killed in mass shootings. They're protected by armies of thugs and Judas Priest's Electric Eye. That's the problem with mass shootings.

Unfortunately, and I know this is a bitter ass pill to swallow, we can't solve all our problems with violence. Someone has to safely shut down the nuclear plants, someone has to protect endangered species, someone has to draw down the greenhouse gases to the good side of the tipping point, and someone has to write it down so future peoples don't make the same mistakes.
>>
Lillian Cronderbotch - Sun, 26 Jan 2020 06:49:30 EST Bs8cv2LR No.182191 Reply
>>182143
If you really believe this, we're all better off without you around because that shit is a false narrative drummed up by terrorists and sold to young teens on chan websites. You've been utterly tricked.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.