Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Escaping China

- Sat, 15 Feb 2020 01:01:41 EST tTnap6yB No.182697
File: 1581746501227.jpg -(68198B / 66.60KB, 800x533) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Escaping China
https://apnews.com/bcbf0108163c692e0dcab51bf5d3dca9

>Religious minorities in China being persecuted. Daughter helps her father win his freedom.
>>
Sidney Turveylock - Sat, 15 Feb 2020 07:17:41 EST Fm+8Y/LQ No.182700 Reply
1581769061993.jpg -(768643B / 750.63KB, 1600x2560) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Given any opportunity, American Christians do the exact same thing to everyone else.
>>
Oliver Peblingshaw - Tue, 10 Mar 2020 12:24:10 EST Dg4SuPXx No.183127 Reply
so this got buried under a bunch of year old threads about america that chinabot is constantly keeping bumped
>>
Frederick Becklegold - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 19:12:21 EST fxZPTs+O No.183441 Reply
Based China repressing religious reactionaries

We should do this here.
>>
Polly Sinkinspear - Sat, 21 Mar 2020 20:38:50 EST EZmQg7Op No.183443 Reply
You don't get special status for being religious.
>>
Cyril Cummerdock - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 01:15:51 EST dZDaQqJv No.183454 Reply
>>183443
Yeah, where are the atheist reduction and employment camps? How about live in police officers making sure people don't wear fedoras and read JP while forcing them to not observe no-fap November.

Once again cis white non-observant Christian men are left out of the government budget. Typical commies.
>>
Fucking Gorringwud - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 04:12:16 EST 5Om2NN7U No.183458 Reply
1584864736781.png -(212268B / 207.29KB, 523x308) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>183443
>not being wildly persecuted is the same thing as having special privileges

no prizes for guessing your demographic
>>
Basil Parringwill - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 08:58:30 EST qrbNioCq No.183463 Reply
>>183458
What's the problem with keeping your personal private business behind closed doors?
>>
Charles Sedgewill - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 09:29:44 EST 4scaaRdR No.183465 Reply
>>183463

free people should be able to openly express their identity. and no im not talking about extreme examples like waving dildos around at a pride parade, i mean a person should be able to stand in public and calmly say "yes, i am an X" without bad shit happening to them.
>>
Shitting Barddale - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 10:25:14 EST ZbKQHcFk No.183469 Reply
>>183465
>free people should be able to openly express their identity.
I totally agree, and this gets super difficult in the presence of zealotry. See: America. Good talk, glad we agree they're doing the right thing here.
>>
Ernest Bardfield - Sun, 22 Mar 2020 16:17:28 EST jIt5CLGm No.183478 Reply
>>183463
>What's the problem with keeping your personal private business behind closed doors if you don't belong to the majority groups I can openly identify with because I'm part of the dominant culture and implicitly experience the acceptance that I criticize minorities for wanting too

again, no prizes for guessing your demographic
>>
Simon Genderhodge - Mon, 23 Mar 2020 09:48:32 EST NPtSOLcE No.183484 Reply
>>183478
Wow that strawman you built sure is a piece of shit.

Who are you talking to?
>>
>>
Caroline Crabblechit - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 11:55:12 EST QjGZhZ9z No.183548 Reply
>>183484
That is literally what they said laid bare though it's not wrong
>>
Cedric Hellerford - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 12:38:12 EST ggPWwDH9 No.183549 Reply
>>183548
For starters, people who don't want your religion imposed on them are not one single cohesive group that you're against, it's people of all other religions, atheists, anti-religion people, you must recognize that you are in the minority with your beliefs. Being able to to form shadow-governments that influence policy like what happens in America isn't what China wants. So, you're a minority, and you're dangerous, and nobody's telling you not to practice your religion, they just don't want to be affected by it. Your rights do nor prevail over those of everyone else, guy. Worship in the bedroom.
>>
Caroline Crarringford - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 16:15:04 EST dZDaQqJv No.183568 Reply
>>183549
This thread is about people that are forced to quarter soldiers to make sure they don't even pray in their bedrooms.

I'm glad you could share your educated opinions though. Next time write them out and shove them up your ass, you'll probably get a lot more of a positive feedback.
>>
Shit Peddlefuck - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:00:35 EST tTnap6yB No.183575 Reply
>>183568

thanks, i was watching the levels of retard spiral out of control.

it isn't about freedom from religion or how smart we are as athiests. it is about human rights abuses in china, persecuting a minority with a view towards genocide.

it is about a daughter finding a way to get her father out and reunite with him someplace safe, where they won't be persecuted for their religion or ethnicity (well, they will, but less )
>>
Ernest Crettingson - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 20:19:27 EST dZDaQqJv No.183584 Reply
>>183574
You're right, I should believe this CCP talking point that they themselves waffle on before trying to hide the actions in question from the prying eyes of the rest of the world like an even keeled, independent thinking centrist intellectual and know what real genocide looks like when I see it, which is of course twitter account suspensions.
>>
Reuben Follylut - Wed, 25 Mar 2020 23:18:53 EST n1GNC4dt No.183589 Reply
This thread is about people that are forced to quarter soldiers to make sure they don't even pray in their bedrooms.

I'm glad you could share your educated opinions though. Next time write them out and shove them up your ass, you'll probably get a lot more of a positive feedback.
>>
David Bundlelock - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:20:55 EST fxZPTs+O No.183609 Reply
>>183458
>wildly persecuted

lol. Christians in China are free to have churches, Muslims are free to have mosques. Like everyone else, they are not allowed to try and overthrow the Chinese Communist Party, just like you and I are not allowed to organize and overthrow our two party duopoly.

>>183465
>a person should be able to stand in public and calmly say "yes, i am an X" without bad shit happening to them

Typical brainwashed amerikan pig dogs thinking you can't say or do anything in China without Xi Xinping's express approval.
>>
Ernest Crettingson - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 17:51:44 EST dZDaQqJv No.183615 Reply
>>183609
It's a little muddier than "freedom of religion" because the world isn't black and white. There is lots of ethnic undertones to it and both religion and ethnicity are used as justification for family separation, imprisonment and even execution. Genocide by the textbook definition. The US is slow to recognize it because they sanctioned and funded it to begin with through their collation of the willing China joined after 9/11 who then used their anti-terrorism funds to go after Uighurs, some of whom ended up in Guantanamo Bay for a few years until it was super clear they had nothing to do with the accused Afghan warlords that were being detained in there. It's a very similar situation to what happened to the Tamil people in Sri Lanka around the same time but taken to much larger scale extremes.

On a side note, Regional Chinese Communist Party chief Xià Bǎolóng, known as "the cross toppler" for his heavy handed suppression of Christians in Zhejiang has been named state's council to Hong Kong and Macau, the two areas with the highest Christian population that celebrate a relative autonomy the mainland wants to end. It will be interesting to see if the narrative you present is the same a year from now.
>>
Ian Pabberstone - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 18:03:27 EST HNjso1OQ No.183616 Reply
>>183568
Sure and gays have it great in Mississippi. If it happens in America, it happens in ALL America, bub.
>>
I AM A BIG FAT FART BITCH - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 18:40:15 EST n1GNC4dt No.183619 Reply
Name fields should be required on this board
>>
Edwin Goodridge - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 15:22:21 EST e+1va0T+ No.183642 Reply
>>183609
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/china-christians-religious-persecution-translation-bible
This is accurate, having known others who have been to China before with bibles.
https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/world-watch-list/china/
I remember not too long ago there was even an underground church a few miles from the NK border. One day he went missing. The idea is that China allowed North Korean secret police across the border and they hung him. Believe what you want, but there are people being killed over religion in China. This is just watered down a little bit from what Mao wanted.
>>183616
Nobody is going around beating up gays. The law in Mississippi just prevents gov prosecution against people and businesses who deny services to people they don't want to provide those services to. Would you rather discriminate against someone's religious/personal beliefs, or have the person that they don't want to serve go through someone else?
>>
>>
Thomas Pickson - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 16:17:05 EST YcPgJMKM No.183648 Reply
>>183642
>Believe what you want, but there are people being killed over religion in China.
And there are routine mass killings over religion in America. Why are you singling out China for this?
>Nobody is going around beating up gays.
Oh my fuck........
>>
S.H.A.R.T. - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 19:32:28 EST dZDaQqJv No.183653 Reply
>>183648
The thread is about this ethnic group in China being ethnically cleansed from their land while being replaced with Han settlers.

The same kinds of things happened in America, but we talk about them on the history board now. America is involved in this because the catalyst to the whole situation was the coalition of the willing and global war on terror, the same one that provided KSA with protection and money.

Seeing how you're so willing to throw the US under the bus while trying to deflect any blame from Chayna kind of makes me think you may be the bowl cut rocker manning the spam bot.
>>
Walter Dartstone - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 23:59:43 EST O/BUJHAn No.183659 Reply
>>183648
>And there are routine mass killings over religion in America.
No there arent what the fuck?
>>
Alice Sobberfuck - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 01:20:07 EST fxZPTs+O No.183661 Reply
>>183615
>Genocide by the textbook definition

"Genocide" has a specific meaning and nothing China is doing comes close.
https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml

>nothing to do with the accused Afghan warlords that were being detained in there

Uighers were recruited into ISIS in the largest numbers of any Muslim ethnic group. The bottom ranks were made up of Uighers who traveled from Xinjiang to Syria, Iraq, and elsewhere following their recruitment. Uighers have long been targets of radical Islamic terrorist recruitment.

>>183642
>This is just watered down a little bit from what Mao wanted.

Mao missed a few, evidently. China represses Christians who receive foreign sponsorship from NGOs and churches which seek to overthrow the Communist Party. Their repression makes objective sense and we should do it here, instead of coddling religious reactionaries and allowing them to write their religion into legislation.
>>
Cum Cannon Blast !8NBuQ4l6uQ - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 04:22:28 EST dZDaQqJv No.183663 Reply
>>183661
>Uighers were recruited into ISIS in the largest numbers of any Muslim ethnic group.

If this doesn't corroborate that this whole chain of events was brought on by the series of unfortunate events that was the US response to 9/11.

Also, there were more Slavs from what I heard than anyone other non-Arab ethnicity in daesh but they aren't your current goal post so you probably don't give a fuck.

Also

Killing members of the group;
Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

all happen to Uighurs in China. That is the thread's topic. Do you have any proof it's not happening other than "no they don't" like some CCP shill?
>>
Albert Sosslechick - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 05:47:11 EST bsRuiR8k No.183669 Reply
>>183659
Oh, please. How many mass killings over religion were there last year? Be honest. Keep in mind I know there was more than one mass shooting per day in America last year, and the American right is heavily religious.
>>
Albert Sosslechick - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 05:49:05 EST bsRuiR8k No.183670 Reply
>>183663
You think this is about ethnicity beyond where it's being used as an excuse by powerful people, that's why the ethnic makeup of militaries makes you this confused.
>>
Alice Sobberfuck - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 15:50:02 EST fxZPTs+O No.183690 Reply
>>183663
There were plenty of Slavs but there weren't as many as Uighers. Uighers were the unsung heroes of ISIS, mainly because they ate all the shit and were easy to recruit (remember, China shares a border with several majority Muslim countries). Radical Islamists hate communism more than anything, because it's based on a scientific understanding of history and society, not a mystical one. Christian fundamentalists are the same way, which is why there's an alliance between the two in Riyadh and Foggy Bottom.

>all happen to Uighurs in China

LOL. The re-education camps constitute crimes against liberal "human rights" doctrine but I'll take that seriously when the US lives up to its own standard. The world capital of mass incarceration, founded on slavery and the genocide of the American Indians for which no justice was ever obtained, can not even begin to lecture other countries on human rights. This country killed a million Iraqis and tens of thousands of Afghans and still to this day militarily occupies those countries. This country is imposing punitive sanctions regimes on countries which have governments that the US disapproves of, on an entirely arbitrary basis. Anyone telling you China is trying to commit a genocide against Uighers is full of shit, parroting what the State Department - an official adversary of Beijing and the Chinese Communist Party and willing to fight and kill the tens of millions of its members and their family members - told them to say. None of the guidelines for a genocide claim can be made in good faith without also implicating ongoing crimes against minorities in the US, Canada, and even Western Europe. If you want to get onto China's case for re-educating fundamentalist Muslims, then get on to the Netherland's case for teaching a xenophobic "the West is the Best" narrative to all incoming immigrants. No one actually believes in the bullshit you're spitting, except when it fits toward undermining an adversary of the American power elite.
>>
Shitting Snodridge - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 16:23:20 EST fxZPTs+O No.183716 Reply
>>183707
Ok, if you think I'd sell myself for $0.50/post you're a fucking simpleton. If you have anything constructive you want to add about my comment maybe you could clarify where I'm wrong, but if you just want to spread anti-China FUD, and be a useful idiot (who does it for free!) for the State Department, go ahead.
>>
Augustus Femmlespear - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 17:39:19 EST UfFqwfjP No.183719 Reply
1585517959436.jpg -(20318B / 19.84KB, 600x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>183716
who accused u of anything? some1 posted that link and it really set off your defensive alarms. of course now that u've identified urself by rising to the bait its even moar obvious, plus u ppl all work from the same script, spotting u and ur ilk is ez.
enjoy ur five dimes, charlie
>>
Fist my urethra and call me daddieo - Mon, 30 Mar 2020 02:31:34 EST dZDaQqJv No.183736 Reply
>>183690
So human rights aren't a thing because the nation built on a stolen continent by a bunch of slave owning tax dodgers doesn't respect them?

How about they are both terrible and we make DT and Xi Ji fuck for our amusement while throwing mad cow burgers burgers and scalding hot bat soup at them for their supporters to eat off the ground like fucking animals.

Free East Turkestan. Free Tibet. Free Palestine. Free Dakota. Free Aztlan. Free Kurdistan. Free Puerto Rico. It's all the same thing. Super powers go in and shit on people and impose their will then claim they are some how justified in doing so. Manifest destiny, Zionism and mandate of heaven are the same thing, a shitty way guys with little dicks justify imposing their will on others, some times the dicks are just circumcised or a little smaller than others and expelling urine in cola.
>>
Phoebe Bovingfat - Mon, 30 Mar 2020 03:20:33 EST fxZPTs+O No.183737 Reply
>>183719
Uh, ok. This is the deranged level anti-communists usually reach.

>>183736
>So human rights aren't a thing because the nation built on a stolen continent by a bunch of slave owning tax dodgers doesn't respect them?

Human rights are a thing to the extent that they're enforced by the people and if we want to use the UN's standard we have to recognize that Western governments don't live up to that standard. That means we should be wary of any human rights discourse emanating from D.C. and its outlying suburbs, and be skeptical toward reports of supposedly unique human rights abuses happening in other countries (and make no mistake, human rights are a joke in China). I think we should also, as radicals in our own country, criticize first and foremost the human rights abuses of our own governments, and challenge people who believe human rights abuses are unique to foreign countries, or weaponize human rights discourse while beating war drums against official enemies, like China.
>>
Dr. Vulva Vacuum - Mon, 30 Mar 2020 04:55:24 EST dZDaQqJv No.183740 Reply
1585558524632.jpg -(255787B / 249.79KB, 900x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>183737
Talking alot aint saying nothin.

It doesn't deflect any responsibility on the part of the CCP for the violation of human rights either. No one is arguing the United States or its' allies don't also commit or sanction similar acts. You're the only one saying it doesn't count when Han people do it to a Turkic people because they're Muslim and you think it's okay to dogwhistle about that because you're desperately trying to pose as an American to get the anti-murrica ball rolling in a thread by claiming any critiscism of China is Racist because the UN is run by the west, which is ironically an Islamist talking point. China has no more claim to their "frontier lands" than any other colonizer has.

You are basically arguing that the world in Orwell's 1984 isn't so bad because Brave New World exists.
>>
Beatrice Pimmerpot - Mon, 30 Mar 2020 11:51:03 EST odEWg5xh No.183757 Reply
>>183736
>So human rights aren't a thing because the nation built on a stolen continent by a bunch of slave owning tax dodgers doesn't respect them?
Yeah that's totally what he said.

Strawmen are shitty comrades, stop making them.
>>
>>
Phoebe Bovingfat - Mon, 30 Mar 2020 12:52:04 EST fxZPTs+O No.183760 Reply
>>183740
Personally I'd rather be eating Soma dawg.

>No one is arguing the United States or its' allies don't also commit or sanction similar acts

Yes, actually, the United States government itself is making these arguments. I don't know if you pay attention to what your government does, or just get your daily dose of Sinophobia from circlejerk or something, but human rights discourse is absolutely weaponized by countries which routinely flaunt human rights. The US did it to the Soviet Union while the US was still an apartheid society. It's unbelievable but it works at tugging heart strings. Sometimes, it pays to be a little more cynical.
>>
Gundam Nat Turner - Mon, 30 Mar 2020 13:27:55 EST dZDaQqJv No.183762 Reply
>>183760
The US government isn't in this thread making that argument. There is someone here arguing that human rights violations across the world don't matter because the US exists that may or may not be arguing on behalf of the Chinese government. Fuck them both. Bring back the Mongols.

>>183757
see >>183760

It's exactly what he was arguing so fuck you.
>>
Oliver Gettingstet - Mon, 30 Mar 2020 14:29:12 EST 95fSyme/ No.183763 Reply
>>183762
>There is someone here arguing that human rights violations across the world don't matter because the US exists
Listen why do you keep talking like this? Strawmanning as a.f.

New rule for you, you must reply to the poster you're angry with and quote the part you're angry about, because your paraphrasing is strawmanning.
>>
Lord Infamous the mothafuckin' Scarecrow This one is for bitches dropping off pantie hoes - Tue, 31 Mar 2020 01:52:17 EST dZDaQqJv No.183772 Reply
>>183763
Your buzz word spewing doesn't change the content of what is being said.
>>
Martha Henkinstone - Tue, 31 Mar 2020 06:55:45 EST XgSJ2q4K No.183778 Reply
>>183772
Yes and your restatement of the position you're trying to malign into cartoonish nonsense doesn't literally change what was said, it just shows that you're too scared to respond to the original point so you have to restate the point and argue against your restatement. It's very comfortable for you to have both sides of the argument.
>>
:^p(Y) - Tue, 31 Mar 2020 13:31:05 EST dZDaQqJv No.183796 Reply
>>183778
>it just shows that you're too scared to respond to the original point so you have to restate the point and argue against your restatement. It's very comfortable for you to have both sides of the argument.

You're the hardest keyboard warrior around.
>>
Whyte Ghuy - Tue, 31 Mar 2020 14:26:49 EST dZDaQqJv No.183798 Reply
>>183797
I think you have me confused for one of the Chinese good sir. I only jerk off on your morbidly obese mother because only black guys have enough girth to break through those folds and my angry pick dick isn't up to the challenge.
>>
Oliver Blullerkag - Tue, 31 Mar 2020 15:27:54 EST ZbKQHcFk No.183800 Reply
>>183798
OOOOOOHHHHHH FUCKING BUUUUURRRRNNNNN AHAHHAHA OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDDDD HAHAAAHAHAHA
>>
M. Bison - Tue, 31 Mar 2020 16:25:22 EST dZDaQqJv No.183803 Reply
>>183800
Is this karate? A fire ball isn't going to fly through the computer is it?
>>
Eliza Brullernitch - Thu, 02 Apr 2020 11:11:49 EST n1GNC4dt No.183878 Reply
>>183805
>>183803
>>183800

These three posts, in exactly this succession, define this entire board -- someone screaming incoherently followed by an oh so 'clever' retort that someone then immediately confuses for sincerity.
>>
Shitting Drallyfuck - Thu, 02 Apr 2020 12:56:57 EST NS7ZLdIE No.183882 Reply
>>183878
And then you come along to give us the overview from an anthropological perspective? What's your role, boomiddypop?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.