Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich


JEFF BEZOS CLIMATE PLEDGE TO SAVE THE FUCKING WORLD

Reply
- Thu, 25 Jun 2020 15:45:18 EST NlPTnaY5 No.186140
File: 1593114318762.gif -(147956B / 144.49KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. JEFF BEZOS CLIMATE PLEDGE TO SAVE THE FUCKING WORLD
> Amazon secured naming rights to Seattle arena, but company's name won't be on building.

>Get ready for Climate Pledge Arena, an industry trendsetter:
>+NHL ice made from♻️rainwater
>+"zero waste" events (inspired by Billie Eilish)
> +100% renewable electricity


Instead, the arena will be called Climate Pledge Arena
>and will feature several green initiatives.

>"I think this is going to be a transformative moment in our industry," Tim Leiweke, CEO of the Oak View Group, told ESPN.
> "We spent a lot of time trying to figure it out,
> to get through the complications to pull it off.
> It wasn't easy. But to the credit of Jeff Bezos and Amazon,
> They said, 'We'll act like a naming rights partner, but let's do this the right way.

> I don't need any more branding.
> What I need is to go save the planet.'
It was brilliant.

Climate Pledge Arena is trying to become the first arena in the world to earn net zero carbon certification by the International Living Future Institute.

Among the unique features:

> Ice for hockey games will be made from recaptured rainwater. Leiweke said there will be a "massive tank hidden underground next to the building" that can collect rainwater from the roof, but the team is also figuring out a way for people in the community to bring in rainwater from their own backyards.

• All events will be "zero waste" -- a decision, Leiweke said, that was inspired by singer Billie Eilish. Leiweke said that a few months ago as Eilish planned her latest tour, she asked every arena to eliminate as much single-waste plastic as possible. "I was like, I can't believe she got an entire syndication of arenas to come along and finally address this issue," Leiweke said. "I was so in awe that she made this part of the deal. When we were debating this, I said if she could do it for a night, couldn't we do this for 365 nights?"

• At least 75% of the arena's food program will be sourced seasonally by local farmers and producers. Viable unused food will be donated to community food programs.

• The arena will have all-electric operations. Carbon emissions and sustainability performance of all events will be measured and publicly disclosed.

READ MORE HERE https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/29364848/amazon-backing-seattle-arena-climate-initiative
>>
Nell Fellyham - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 15:48:48 EST NlPTnaY5 No.186141 Reply
1593114528762.jpg -(105284B / 102.82KB, 1451x967) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186140

> We're trying to find a way to really focus on trying to heal this planet. We've got to step up here and try to help the Earth, because it's sick."

> I don't need any more branding. What I need is to go save the planet.'
>>
Nell Fellyham - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 16:04:11 EST NlPTnaY5 No.186142 Reply
1593115451762.jpg -(108781B / 106.23KB, 768x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186140

> This will be the most complicated engineering feat of any arena, ever, But
> We can do it.... It's not going to be cheap.
> But We Understand Exactly what we're trying to do here.

> The cost of the building has been estimated at more than $900 million.
> The 18,100-seat venue is expected to host 200 events each year, such as concerts and the NHL and WNBA games.


Bezos has my attention, way to fucking go, honestly
>>
Clara Habbleford - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 16:06:57 EST 4scaaRdR No.186143 Reply
this is a good thing, but it wont save the world, and jeff bezos still deserves pain
>>
Fucking Hezzlenire - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 16:44:12 EST uofDbcG6 No.186146 Reply
>>186140
>zero waste events
You hook up a tube from your dick to the mouth of the guy in front of you at a Billie Eilish show.
>>
Charles Sogglelock - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 17:17:58 EST GW1axdWk No.186147 Reply
>>186140
>save the world
>by building a hockey stadium
Is this a fucking joke?
>>
Wesley Dartshit - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 17:32:59 EST wxAA2OTw No.186149 Reply
1593120779547.png -(878766B / 858.17KB, 649x835) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186140
If Bezos really cared about helping the world he could do a lot more with his infinite money than putting a water collector on a sports stadium.

This is a hollow PR move trying to greenwash the fact that Bezos and Amazon are hoarding way too much fucking power and influence that could be better spent on helping people that aren't Jeff Bezos. And the business activities that made him so much money contribute an order of magnitude more to climate change than this dumb sports stadium will ever mitigate.
>>
Jarvis Cimmlefoot - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 21:23:22 EST GFhSb89d No.186152 Reply
>>186147
Yeah, who could imagine how servicing thousands of people with zero waste and zero emissions could help humanity?
>>
Nell Crellersun - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 21:53:44 EST jIt5CLGm No.186153 Reply
>>186152
>>186140
This is 100% a cynical PR move you people are really stupid this will not reduce pollution by more than 0.00005% of what Amazon creates by popping up their massive bloated distribution centers on every street corner and running their own private airline and mail service staffed by underpaid, overworked workers all to make sure that people can get their tide pods and copy of The Secret in 1 day instead of 5. Jeff Bezos himself probably has a far greater negative net impact on the environment than this negates. You can't do what is required to become the richest person on earth or even close without being an actual sociopath. Why should I give a fuck that this Dr. Evil looking union busting mother fucker took the bare minimum effort to announce that he intends to waste even more money that could be put to actual good to do this very performative and completely unimpactful gesture? This is Elon Musk's shtick and at least he lives an interesting and shambolic enough life for it to be funny when he announces his next physically impossible future product
>>
Albert Cliblingworth - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 22:25:03 EST NlPTnaY5 No.186155 Reply
1593138303423.jpg -(896363B / 875.35KB, 1242x1891) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186149
>>186153
did you two even hold your fucking balls long enough to read the entire article?

A. this is to be the START of an entire INDUSTRY TRANSFORMATION.
this is not supposed to be the sole fucking thing intended on saving Earth, it is the beginning and would prove it possible to at the very least make a big step forward.


B. your palpable distaste of Bezos is hurting any credibility you might have.
>>
Nell Crellersun - Thu, 25 Jun 2020 23:05:33 EST jIt5CLGm No.186156 Reply
>>186155
Your lack of a distaste for one of the most despicable men alive in the world right now automatically invalidates everything you say
>>
Albert Cliblingworth - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 02:27:47 EST NlPTnaY5 No.186157 Reply
1593152867423.png -(125644B / 122.70KB, 750x562) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186156
except I only stated facts therefore the only thing invalid here is you, your perception, and your entire wannabe argument.


you, upset with reality, tried to not even deny the facts but instead argue nonsense. Bezos has apparently left you gotten-to as fuck, and has no idea you exist. Why be mad? What are You doing that's so much more constructive than he is with this plan?


Pessimism isn't a great outlook, man.
>>
Albert Sodgeteck - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 02:39:40 EST GW1axdWk No.186158 Reply
>>186152
  1. You are an absolute rube if you think this thing will produce zero waste and emissions just because that's what the marketing told you.
  2. This is a fucking hockey stadium. Hockey stadiums are a niche luxury service and not at all a significant driver of climate change. A tiny percentage of the population will ever use this stadium, and of those that do this stadium will represent a tiny percentage of their individual carbon footprint. Considering the effect that Covid will be having on people's ability/willingness to go to sports stadiums, even less of an impact than it would have already.
  3. Considering all that and everything else going on right now, more hockey stadiums is just about the last thing humanity needs no matter how fancy it is.
4.If Bezos was serious about reducing the impacts of climate change there are probably hundreds of better uses for his money. He has so much money he could probably bribe lobby all of Congress to pass green laws. He could provide renewable energy for communities and vital industry. He could improve and modernize infrastructure. He could build up public transportation. He could pay industries to scale back emissions. He could donate billions to environmental advocacy groups. He could plant billions of trees. He could pay his fucking fair share of taxes and let society as a whole make these decisions. He could stop living his jetsetting luxury multi-mansion billionaire lifestyle, which guaranteed produced more carbon per year than this thing will save. He could do any one of these things, or more, and still have more money left over than God. If he really cared about "saving the planet".
5. Humanity would be better served as a whole if he stopped hoarding wealth for his private flights and caviar and trips to Little St. James while the rest of us suffer to maintain his bullshit lifestyle.
>>
Martin Drallychog - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 07:41:20 EST EZmQg7Op No.186159 Reply
>>186153
>This is 100% a cynical PR move
Thanks, glad we have you here to tell us these things. Next you'll say that this is just a high-tech public demonstration and no matter how effective the technology is, it won't make the needle move when it comes to environmental impact.

You just ignore ignore the fact that it's a stadium-sized tech demo with cutting edge solutions and that without a space program, rich folks are the only paint we have and the only palette we have is entertainment. This is how we advance humanity under capitalism, rich people have to make money. But you get salty because protecting air quality is for librltards.
>>
Albert Cliblingworth - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 14:55:36 EST NlPTnaY5 No.186168 Reply
1593197736423.png -(8001965B / 7.63MB, 1242x2208) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186158
> just because that's what the marketing told you.
Sorry have You any experience running businesses all your life? You don't even seem aware how to recognize when a business decision is being made seriously or isn't. You speak like a blind consumer and play the victim, failed argument tactic.

>This is a fucking hockey stadium.
No, it will serve CONCERTS regularly as well as occasional WNBA games, at least apply yourself and TRY to remain grounded in reality in this discussion, dude.

> 3. Considering ""all else"" going on Right Now a gathering event is the last thing we need
Again did you even Read the article? Pandemic time is mentioned as well, and is fully taken into account beyond all consideration.

> If Bezos were serious there's hundreds of other investments to climate he's make
> implying he hasn't
your entire post reeks of ignorance and lack of knowledge.


Your dumb ass is too busy whining about PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION being handled by Jeff Fucking Bezos to realize he has already taken THE biggest leaps in protecting the oceans, wildlife, creating work to specifically employ deaf people for their own sake, and is absolutely hearing the world bitch about how unfair he is while doing PLENTY more than you seem aware of to change that perception for real.


> TL;dr: you sound fucking salty and blinded by rage and envy, this entirely good decision making you question it is fine and healthy skepticism is not what you're doing.

you guys are letting your emotions get the better of you.
I see this business move as an absolute win, for everyone. You guys can imply all the doubt you want it doesn't make your doubts true.
>>
Hannah Pockstone - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:15:15 EST Vr0E+N13 No.186169 Reply
>>186153
>This is 100% a cynical PR move
This is what we've got.
>>186158
>1. You are an absolute rube if you think this thing will produce zero waste and emissions
This 👏 is 👏 what 👏 we've 👏 got.

People like you bitched about going to the moon, which was nothing but a cash grab for the military during a time when you actually needed some justification for spending 5% of gdp on defense.
>>
Nigel Tootham - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 16:51:43 EST wxAA2OTw No.186172 Reply
1593204703063.jpg -(29640B / 28.95KB, 551x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186168
>fully taken into account beyond all consideration
>I see this business move as an absolute win, for everyone.
Why do you talk like a salesman?
>>
Albert Cliblingworth - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 19:16:49 EST NlPTnaY5 No.186176 Reply
1593213409423.jpg -(173357B / 169.29KB, 960x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
see >>186157
^^^ >>186172
> Responding to Tone
bottom tier argument, why are you continually invalidating yourself
please, be better
>>
Nathaniel Snoddale - Fri, 26 Jun 2020 19:29:00 EST e1JUB3NA No.186179 Reply
>>186140
Hey OP quick question are you pro sending Jeff Bezos to the guillotine?

Or double-pro sending Jeff Bezos to the guillotine?
>>
Clara Merryshit - Sat, 27 Jun 2020 18:55:15 EST BHHAwEvA No.186192 Reply
>>186179
Pro save the fucking planet.

Remind me, why am I honestly supposed to hate this successful man who just showed the moet initiative to saving the planet since Bernie Sanders?
>>
Isabella Fedgelock - Sat, 27 Jun 2020 21:06:19 EST fV7hKsXC No.186198 Reply
>>186140
Turns out this PR move is trying to distract from the negative press about Amazon's massive climate footprint:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/amazons-carbon-emissions-surged-last-year/ar-BB15SJlS
>Amazon said Tuesday that its carbon footprint rose 15% last year, even before the coronavirus-fueled surge in online shopping boosted its coffers.

>The online shopping giant said it emitted 51.17 million metric tons of carbon dioxide last year, the equivalent of 13 coal-burning power plants running for a year. That's up from 2018, when it emitted 44.4 million metric tons of carbon dioxide.

>Amazon disclosed its carbon footprint for the first time last year after employees and investors pressured the company to do more to combat climate change. It has since fired two of the workers who have been critical of the company's climate stance.

I wouldn't have learned that if it weren't for this thread making me curious, so thanks OP for helping me learn how much more of a destructive scumbag Jeff Bezos is!
>>
Matilda Ficklewater - Sat, 27 Jun 2020 21:34:08 EST QI2NbYB5 No.186200 Reply
1593308048609.jpg -(62759B / 61.29KB, 435x702) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186192
>why am I honestly supposed to hate this successful man
Like any billionaire, he is successful at separating workers from the wealth they create and killing competition.
Any expectation that the very capitalists who have benefited the most from killing the planet are going to save it would be silly if it didn't seem so common.

Like any charity, this represents a failure of society to address a vital cause, which is being exploited to deter society from better using the resources we're currently allocating to him to solve the problem.
>>
Nathaniel Sobbledack - Sun, 28 Jun 2020 01:17:19 EST BHHAwEvA No.186203 Reply
1593321439443.jpg -(47711B / 46.59KB, 720x515) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186198
Nice attempt at citing a correlation there. You know our brains are wired to look for patterns and connections where there really are none? We can't be sure that he's only doing so to cover his tracks. At Any rate it still sets a potential new standard, and will surely be echoed by others in the future of the world, soon enough.

I didn't know that, though, kudos on doing some research and using the old noggin. Of course, given the size of the company it comes as no surprise they leave a massive carbon footprint like that. What I don't agree with is that at any level it reveals Bezos to be scummy for doing this.

> Tl;dr: people demand Bezos help the planet
> he does
> You still bitch about him being big and evil because you're duped into thinking Money actually equates to the root of all evil.
Seriously mane, what is so bad about Bezos being a rich businessman who unlike all others is willing to actually respond to the climate crisis? You say he does it as a compensation but I think he knows full well the seriousness of this endeavor. You can't actively know his reasons for doing this, and one single instance of pressure that was applied to him for this kind of choice isn't enough to claim he did it simply to quell the questioners. Dude is going to ACTIVELY disclose this building's emissions, too.

So, like, is there anything you have other than a vague notion he did this as a cover-up and not that he simply decided to act on people and the world's need for climate change? What are we, expecting him to suddenly make ALL his company 100% like this new building he has planned? Come on. No shit he left a massive footprint, the revolution is still just getting started on his part.
>>
Nathaniel Sobbledack - Sun, 28 Jun 2020 01:25:42 EST BHHAwEvA No.186204 Reply
>>186200
Okay, now that's a wake up call.

I, like many, am well aware Bezos may be sinister. This could be a ploy, surely.

It's—The—Best—WE—Have to offer. I can only hope it becomes the trend-setter it's set out to be.
>>
Hedda Siffinggold - Sun, 28 Jun 2020 02:55:48 EST /yIpm+uW No.186205 Reply
1593327348446.jpg -(269766B / 263.44KB, 1440x1929) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186204
>The best we have to offer
>we
By "we", do you mean Amazon's marketing department? Because I have no doubt that this is the best they are willing to offer.

If you mean "we" as in those of us who don't work for Bezos, the best we have to offer is to recognize this as a meaningless PR move from a rapacious selfish oligarch who sees the rest of humanity as a mere resource to satiate his ego. By recognizing that, then we will have the clarity to take the next steps that will actually save the world.
>>
Eliza Fucklewell - Sun, 28 Jun 2020 09:02:16 EST ZuHCFVPi No.186206 Reply
>>186205
It's what we've got, dumbass, how many ways are there to say it? Can you do better? Do it.
>>
Jenny Buzzway - Sun, 28 Jun 2020 12:02:30 EST K+Wk6AJP No.186209 Reply
1593360150531.jpg -(21974B / 21.46KB, 400x417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186140
Anti-Bezos posting to piss off his shills in this thread
>>
Matilda Ficklewater - Sun, 28 Jun 2020 12:51:04 EST QI2NbYB5 No.186212 Reply
1593363064609.jpg -(106027B / 103.54KB, 640x725) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186203
>what is so bad about Bezos being a rich businessman
Because all that wealth used to increase his influence over society to allocate further wealth to him could be going to improving the world.

If the wealth were controlled by the workers who can't hole up in a bunker when half the planet is uninhabitable, we'd see it utilized in ways that benefit everyone instead of Jeff Bezos.

Giving back a dollar back to the person you've stolen $10,000 from isn't praiseworthy.
>>
Esther Credgepark - Sun, 28 Jun 2020 22:07:18 EST BHHAwEvA No.186220 Reply
1593396438200.png -(92557B / 90.39KB, 482x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186209
>>186212
You two realize that if Bezos were as bad as either of you are with finances and business then he wouldn't be where he is? You have ideas and yet no real idea what the layout looks like from his position. Financial Advisors who intend on Keeping their clients wealthy do not go telling them "FUND THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE AND END WORLD HUNGER IMMEDIATELY. "

That is not a fucking smart decision, no matter how many retards think it's a helpful and "good" thing to do despite the fact you idiots also fail to realize "good" and "evil" don't actually fucking EXIST. Arbitrary concepts designed to have people like you contemplating the duality despite reality being a rather straightforward thing, regardless of good or bad the tough decisions require more than your stupid moral compass directing things and that sort of thinking would ruin his chance at this.

>>186205
We, as in the entirety of our species, aka the most intelligent life we have on this planet.. (excluding the fucking ETi our govt works with who MIGHT step in eventually) have Bezos. Leaders are not doing shit about this and Bezos is currently showing more initiative and capability to handle the fucking fate of our planet than the rest of the people in charge. WE because Bezos was one of us before, and technically STILL IS just a citizen who made their way! He made it out and found a way to put power into the hands of a standard non politician human ass being like any of us are. He is, quite literally, the best WE have to offer in the midst of corrupted politics globally and suppression of knowledge and information on the issue getting out as much as it needs to be.
>>
John Pazzlegold - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 01:33:46 EST QI2NbYB5 No.186223 Reply
1593408826385.png -(299349B / 292.33KB, 524x523) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186220
>We, as in the entirety of our species, aka the most intelligent life we have on this planet, have Bezos
That's precisely the problem. We are ruled by the bourgeois and their representatives. There is an intractable conflict of interest between the bourgeois and the working class.

We're not arguing that Jeff Bezos should be a nicer person or that he isn't spending his money right, we're arguing that he or any capitalist shouldn't control that wealth at all because their class interests are diametrically opposed to our own.

This is exactly what got us here. Do you think Amazon and similar would continue to destroy the environment if it were democratically owned and managed by the workers?
>>
Esther Birrybury - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 06:19:11 EST vJzt15Nj No.186225 Reply
>>186223
>opposed to our own.
Being the vast majority of the world.

Also that it's possible to distribute most of what he has and still leave him with a lot. At this point his being wealthy is just bigger numbers, but it comes at a cost to everyone else.

The basic economic problem is that we have finite resources but unlimited wants and needs. Without defining exactly what are needs it's easy to see even wants have a hierarchy. Additionally there is always diminishing marginal returns. If Jeff lost a billion and 90% of that was lost to the economy it's easy to argue that 100million spent on housing, feeding, educating and providing a few basic comforts and health care etc for some families would be worth a lot more. Reducing starvation significantly and protecting the environment would be an easy trade even if the world economy "shrank" in terms of big money numbers for rich people.

Bezos could literally buy the amazon. This is bullshit.
>>
Fucking Blackford - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 11:03:41 EST awuuI9GM No.186226 Reply
>>186223
>>186225
And what are you doing besides player hating? Bezos is a symptom. The problem is capitalism.
>>
Esther Birrybury - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 14:08:36 EST vJzt15Nj No.186227 Reply
>>186226
>he or any capitalist shouldn't control that wealth at all

And I agreed and said that this affects everyone and that it doesn't solve the economic problem effectively.

So what are you doing besides misreading posts? Your post is a system. The problem is you didn't read the posts properly.
>>
Phineas Cludgegold - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 16:56:16 EST NS7ZLdIE No.186229 Reply
>>186227
Nobody is misreading anything. You're talking about a hockey stadium like it's a significant human tragedy and Bezos is the perpetrator. It's like reverse-idolatry.
>>
Martin Tillingfoot - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 17:54:53 EST BnNZzOJg No.186231 Reply
1593467693043.jpg -(547030B / 534.21KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186221
Yep, those sure are facts, care to actually mean something by stating any of them? Or, are you the type who actually has nothing to say other than facts because out of insecurity those are all you feel comfortable stating? Just curious.


Again, judging by how none of those points actually prove anything... it just comes off as ignorance and complete lack of knowledge owning businesses. What, you think something as expensive as organically made food from WholeFoods is what people wanna go use all their foodstamps on anyways? Hell no they don't. I've worked for WholeFoods before and the pay was the best of any grocery store or food service job I ever had. I was making more than enough to be happy and the break rooms and free food on the regular there was kore comfortable and generous than other jobs I'd had prior. Absolutely falsified content being used in your pic related.

what are you butthurt the man isn't feeding all the worthless people on Earth who likely plan on doing nothing for humanity anyways? Fuck off. We have an overpopulation problem as is. You're over here bitching about feeding everyone when a lot of them are not doing the planet or their own selves or peoples any good anyways. Morbid take but maybe consider what he's doing is for the better you idiot.
>>
Eugene Pannerkot - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 18:36:04 EST 4hSKJTBT No.186232 Reply
1593470164576.png -(199614B / 194.94KB, 720x954) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186140
Lol the shills in this threadget so salty when you don't obediently lick their boss's feet.
>>
Edwin Blackspear - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 19:02:55 EST GW1axdWk No.186233 Reply
>>186169
>putting a raincatcher on a hockey stadium as a publicity stunt is a comparable achievement to putting a man on the moon
hahahahahaha

>>186231
>In my expert opinion as a grocery store clerk, I am a nihllistic psychopath that wants to exterminate "all the worthless people on Earth"
>anyways please send my former boss all your hugs and kisses
This isn't quite as convincing a rhetorical tactic as you seem to think it is.
>>
George Nickleman - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 22:41:18 EST GYsJBwcY No.186235 Reply
>>186233
Stormfags have never been good about not making their intents painfully obvious
>>
Hugh Brinkinson - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 22:43:50 EST wLcCGmEc No.186236 Reply
>>186233
You people act like such fucking garbage wherever you go.
>>
Edwin Pockdale - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 23:43:45 EST fxZPTs+O No.186238 Reply
>>186231
I knew several people who worked at Whole Foods and turnover was ridiculous. It heavily depends on the management.
>>
Emma Brugglefuck - Mon, 29 Jun 2020 23:59:11 EST x13joq9/ No.186239 Reply
1593489551818.jpg -(55955B / 54.64KB, 420x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186238
definitely agree there, mamagement was probably the only reason that specific store was okay.
>>186233
Hey, I'll have you know it was in the deli and bakery that I worked not grocery clerk

Now, did I say exterminate? No. I said let the weak fall if they're no good. Am I a nihilist? Sure, sometimes I am, like when in that train of thought. Did I expect that point at all to convince anyone of anything? Hell nah. I wouldn't expect you take my words as expertise when I go that route but honestly, we have to realize that's where we are at right now. That is the direction these perspectives have taken behind closed doors whether in government or in business rooms. I'd like to support that nihilistic take if it means it's for the greater good of the planet and our lives on it.
>>
George Nickleman - Tue, 30 Jun 2020 01:50:37 EST GYsJBwcY No.186241 Reply
>>186239
>it's bait to not be against mass murder now
stormfags never change
>>
Emma Breckleson - Tue, 30 Jun 2020 04:50:15 EST 4hSKJTBT No.186243 Reply
1593507015699.jpg -(25668B / 25.07KB, 605x421) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186239
>>186231
>all the worthless people on Earth who likely plan on doing nothing for humanity anyways
All those "worthless" people are doing far for more the planet per capita simply by not being rich.

If you're serious about the "greator good", and not just looking for a thin excuse to be a genocidal edgelord, you should be advocating for starving people like Jeff Bezos.
>>
Emma Binderbury - Tue, 30 Jun 2020 15:40:51 EST jIt5CLGm No.186250 Reply
>>186192
>who just showed the moet initiative to saving the planet since Bernie Sanders?

Oh cool he sold his private jets, dissolved his private courier service and airline, and closed unnecessary distribution centers? did he get a time machine to undo all the damage he's already done that this pet project can't possibly undo?
>>
Emma Brugglefuck - Tue, 30 Jun 2020 18:21:55 EST x13joq9/ No.186251 Reply
1593555715818.jpg -(21939B / 21.42KB, 214x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186241
I forger whar stormfags even is as a cat planet.

I have posted here for 11 years and only here

get better at reading people, as I've stated it hurts your credibility and makes it seem like any read you have on Bezos is likely unreal tbh
>>
Emma Brugglefuck - Tue, 30 Jun 2020 18:39:11 EST x13joq9/ No.186252 Reply
1593556751818.jpg -(212505B / 207.52KB, 960x501) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186250
> to undo all the damage he's already done that this pet project can't possibly undo?
> that this pet project can't possibly undo
Only saying this One more time for you willfully ignorant and stupidly pessimistic wannabe edgelords.

This Project Is Not The Sole Intent Of Fucking Saving The Planet.

This One Fucking Project Is Not The Only Thing Expected Of This.

Not only that, have you even researched all the other ideas that much like this actually can Specifically UNDO all the damage being done?!? That 17 year old who found a way to safely filter the fucking OCEAN Currents at precise locations and undo everything being done? Growing HEMP forests would even putout 4x what's being taken from the oZone and repair it, some say.

There are means to perform what you might call "THE GREAT REVERSAL" on this planet's impending doom if people like you quit fucking bitching about wealth inequality and look at the wealth of our planet instead, and direct those CAPABLE like Bezos to set precedents like this, dude.
>>
George Nickleman - Tue, 30 Jun 2020 19:25:10 EST GYsJBwcY No.186255 Reply
>>186252
>s-stop caring about the biggest polluters on the planet to stop pollution!!!
your nose is pressed so firmly to the boot that your flesh has become one with the leather
>>
William Wedgeshit - Wed, 01 Jul 2020 04:36:19 EST GW1axdWk No.186264 Reply
1593592579475.png -(142365B / 139.03KB, 595x799) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186252
>if people like you quit fucking bitching about wealth inequality
no

fuck you, jeff
>>
Thomas Cluzzledot - Wed, 01 Jul 2020 07:31:35 EST 95fSyme/ No.186266 Reply
>>186255
Nobody wants you around when you talk like this. It's just nasty comments. Keep it on Facebook where it belongs. Here, you can just say "fuck you" and not get banned, so try that. You're talking about a hockey stadium. Are you a government agency trying to get people angry about nonsense? Or have you been so utterly brainwashed by said agencies that you literally can't stop spreading this bullshit? Because it's one or the other at this stage.
>>
Thomas Cluzzledot - Wed, 01 Jul 2020 07:32:13 EST 95fSyme/ No.186267 Reply
>>186264
That's some quality player hating. Don't pretend to be my comrade. I know you're not one.
>>
Fucking Pittshaw - Wed, 01 Jul 2020 07:36:15 EST LMdkQklN No.186270 Reply
>>186266
count on a bootlicker to delude themselves with the pretense they speak for everyone on the site.
>stop caring about the top polluters because they built a hockey stadium guys
How many hot pockets is amazon shoving down your inept shill gut?
>>
Thomas Cluzzledot - Wed, 01 Jul 2020 07:38:31 EST 95fSyme/ No.186271 Reply
>>186270
>if you're not Tasmanian Devil angry about a single person, you don't care about the global problem of wealth inequality
Government campaign checks out.
>>
Basil Billingwater - Wed, 01 Jul 2020 18:39:12 EST jRpjQvxF No.186278 Reply
>>186277
You factually cannot prove that post as false or say that the comparison is inaccurate when aside from Bernie's GREEN NEW DEAL♻️ we haven't seen or heard any other plans until this and of this magnitude, in regards to reversing the climate changes and healing the planet. After only a fucken Century or two of damage due to the Industrial revolution, mind you.
>>
Isabella Muddlehood - Thu, 02 Jul 2020 15:47:55 EST x13joq9/ No.186289 Reply
1593719275339.jpg -(208892B / 204.00KB, 1080x1326) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186279
>>186255
>>186270
Okay, so...
> painting in broad strokes, knowingly painting the picture inaccurately
Every time you simplify and label this project "A hockey stadium" not only does it show you as a liar and spreader of misinformation but it makes your laziness due to importent useless rage all the more palpable.

Either you can stick to the truth and make a real point, or you can keep wasting everyone's time and try being comically belligerent on purpose for fun like now, while talking on a rather serious topic, dude.

Show me right now that Bezos alone pollutes more than China does as a whole, show me right now all the stats that Bezos alone holds top bracket & World Records in regards to pollution. Let's go.

If you're not going to quit bitching about irrelevant wealth inequality then how about you just stop bitching about it here. Bitch about it on your own social media and to people whom you think actually give a fuck. Squirt-gun shot at the ocean, bruh.
>>
Isabella Muddlehood - Thu, 02 Jul 2020 15:50:23 EST x13joq9/ No.186290 Reply
>>186289
Typo correction
> by Important in my opening I meant IMPOTENT.
fucking auto correct has failed us all! Just like all the modern technologies killing Earth until we all follow suit what Bezos is proving possible unlike literally ALL WORLD GOVERNMENTS.
>>
Hugh Briffingville - Thu, 02 Jul 2020 16:04:47 EST sRI7Z3IT No.186292 Reply
>>186198
>Amazon said Tuesday that its carbon footprint rose 15% last year
What a surprise, turns out the billionaire trying to sell us the idea that he's saving the world is really the one helping to destroy it.

Who coulda seen that coming?
>>
Isabella Muddlehood - Thu, 02 Jul 2020 18:23:40 EST x13joq9/ No.186295 Reply
1593728620339.gif -(1615775B / 1.54MB, 480x264) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186292
> Last Year
> This project; Future-tense.
Care to make sense? Are you determined to be regarded as retarded?

> World makes man aware he is causing a problem
> Man OPENLY acknowledges this problem
> Man takes steps to FIX that problem
> People Still Bitching About the Past like he Isn't creating a different future
alrighty bud, guess you're just stuck on stupid. Stay mad.


Bezos is still trying make a difference more than majority of the rest in his position, excluding the activists like DiCaprio, of course.
>>
Isabella Porringnene - Thu, 02 Jul 2020 18:58:56 EST Is7ph0pm No.186296 Reply
What a fucking sack of shit. Yay hockey stadiuma. Retard.
>>
Isabella Porringnene - Thu, 02 Jul 2020 18:59:52 EST Is7ph0pm No.186297 Reply
What a fucking sack of shit. Yay hockey stadiums.
>>186295
Is this billionaire dick licker a troll or serious?
>>
Augustus Memmershaw - Thu, 02 Jul 2020 23:59:20 EST GYsJBwcY No.186304 Reply
>>186289
you're on so many layers of narcissistic liberalism it's rotted away all your higher functions
>>
Clara Bladgeworth - Fri, 03 Jul 2020 06:22:06 EST rTr48MXc No.186306 Reply
>>186289
>Implying that wealth inequality/inequity - particularly the obscene levels of wealth-hoarding that the likes of Jeff Bezos participate in - isn't literally one of the most important issues on the planet right now
>>
Lillian Blisslekick - Fri, 03 Jul 2020 06:42:11 EST jIt5CLGm No.186307 Reply
>>186220
Nah he wouldn't be where he is today if he wasn't a sociopath, like all billionaires. No one who feels empathy and has a healthy concern for humanity can possibly get to that position in the first place.

Are you really telling me if you had has level of wealth you wouldn't use almost all of it to stop world hunger and still have millions and millions of dollars? If you are you're the kind of low-level drooling psychopath who keeps the myth of just upward mobility alive by having all the character flaws without ever getting there because you're too stupid.

If you really can't clearly see which side your bread is buttered on, go work in a fulfillment center, die on the job and have them pull your corpse out of the way without immediately halting production so there can be one less of you cretins holding us back.
>>
Edwin Fanshit - Fri, 03 Jul 2020 07:04:45 EST vJzt15Nj No.186308 Reply
Okay here's the thing. It's a new project that adds no carbon, that doesn't reduce carbon, it's a new thing adding 0 to a large number.

Now I get that this takes a load of existing techniques and ideas and applies them to a new more challenging situation and so functions as a proof of concept. I also get that gradually replacing old stadiums with this will reduce carbon.

However it's a tiny gesture. Bezos could do so much more. It's a little pet project that suits his personal interests. It is not the best use of that wealth. It does not undo the damage he does. It does not absolve the way he relies on infrastructure and stability in countries but dodges taxes to maintain them. It does not offset that he underpays staff and then relies on tax funded benefits to keep them alive. It does not offset his existing environmental damage which rises every year.

It is also too little too late. There are things which could change the current direction our climate is headed in quick enough. This is not one of them. Only a few people possess the resources or influence needed to do those things. Bezos is one of them. Instead he is doing something that might have changed things if it'd been implemented in 1990 and we'd spent 30 years copying the principles and applying them to every new building of that nature or anything vaguely like it.
>>
Simon Firrywill - Fri, 03 Jul 2020 11:16:22 EST Mfulxkuz No.186309 Reply
>>186278
if you can't/haven't parsed Sanders' history of environmental sustainability, which arguably goes back the the very early nineties, you probably shouldn't speak on his behalf. of course nothing he cares about will matter on the federal level, people like bezos have infinitely more bargaining power, and weird shills like you too i guess
>>
Simon Firrywill - Fri, 03 Jul 2020 11:17:37 EST Mfulxkuz No.186311 Reply
>>186278
if you can't/haven't parsed Sanders' history of environmental sustainability, which arguably goes back the the very early nineties, you probably shouldn't speak on his behalf. of course nothing he cares about will matter on the federal level, people like bezos have infinitely more bargaining power, and the help of weird dickriders like you too i guess
>>
Priscilla Haffingbire - Fri, 03 Jul 2020 15:23:34 EST cs3pi0AK No.186312 Reply
>>186308
Fucktards like you are why nobody does anything. Why bother, with you around?
>>
Alice Haffingford - Sat, 04 Jul 2020 01:19:24 EST oeQASw+U No.186320 Reply
>>186310
> VPN
keep reading me wrong and further invalidating your own opinion like you've done this entire discussion lol do you prove yourself this stupid and wrong in actual talks in the real world buddy?
>>
Alice Haffingford - Sat, 04 Jul 2020 01:27:37 EST oeQASw+U No.186321 Reply
1593840457063.jpg -(100876B / 98.51KB, 460x1034) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186307
> Are you really telling me if you had has level of wealth you wouldn't use almost all of it to stop world hunger and still have millions and millions of dollars?
> """Stop""" world hunger
tell me, after wasting millions on food like that, when they've all eaten all of it and you just continue wasting more money on everyone who continually needs more food, what exactly would you do when the money runs out on that stupid idea? Keep buying everyone food? Build means for infinite food?


> If you are you're the kind of low-level drooling psychopath who keeps the myth of just upward mobility alive by having all the character flaws without ever getting there because you're too stupid.
funny that if someone doesn't support feeding everyone on the planet they suddenly have to be a drooling sociopathic fool despite the real idiocy being in that endeavor.
>>
Sophie Cibblehall - Sat, 04 Jul 2020 04:11:24 EST GW1axdWk No.186323 Reply
>>186321
>saving millions of lives is a "waste" but building a stadium for PR is "saving the world"
Your position is contradictory, Bezos shill.

You spend the whole thread IP jumping trying to appeal to our sense of goodness and humanity to trick us into seeing this PR move as a good thing. Trying desperately to guilt trip us into loving your plutocrat daddy byt dangling a supposedly altruist charity move above our heads.

But the moment someone points out a much more efficient, much more good and humane use of his money, an actual altruistic charity move that he could make that would accomplish much more good in the world, you reveal yourself to be the dead-eyed psychopath we all knew you were. The suffering and potential redemption of millions of the downtrodden and unfortunate mean less than nothing to you, you openly admit that you see innocent human beings who had the misfortune to be born worse than you as a waste of food and not worthy of your feudal lord's attention.

I'll tell you what you slimy incompetent shill; just one starving Cambodian peasant child is worth more than a million of you and worth more than a billion Jeff Bezoses.
>>
Matilda Pazzlestock - Sat, 04 Jul 2020 04:32:03 EST C2HQEM47 No.186324 Reply
>>186321
>run out

Obviously they didnt mean just buy everyone big macs retard, bezos and the 7 other people who own as much as the poorest half of the world absolutely could permanently stabilize global consumption with that money and still be rich, that money isn't "theirs", they stole it from the surplus value generated by their wage slaves. Stop being such a c*ck for business jesus Christ
>>
Alice Haffingford - Sat, 04 Jul 2020 18:27:02 EST oeQASw+U No.186333 Reply
1593901622063.jpg -(584181B / 570.49KB, 5000x5000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186323
> IP hopping
lol
First off, if you had a brain you'd realize it's not "IP hopping" it's a known side factor of this website for mobile users that all share the same bunch of IPs regularly interchanging beyond their control. Mods can tell you all about this fact. Funny because You fucks actually tried labelling Me a Stormfag earlier too, when here you tourists are yet again proving your own flawed and stupid perception once more incapable of even dissecting the most minimal of realities here.

Secondly, once again, you paint a lazy broad stroke and call it a PR move compared to ending world hunger like your obvious and unfair bias in that completely refutable claim is even truthful. Your words don't mean shit, the more you talk the less you make sense at this point.

Now do you and >>186324 Ed Simpleton care to actually answer my question and
DESCRIBE this "much more Efficient" use of the money? Do tell, oh all knowing financial advisors, how exactly Could all that fortune be used for all the world to never again go hungry forever?

I mean, you make it all sound like it's a no brainer but here you are using no brain power whatsoever to even articulate this no brainer plan to me. You're Jeff Bezos, what would You do, specifically, to implement ending world hunger? Let's go ahead and see what happens after that plan is executed as you imagine it could bs.
>>
Ebenezer Fuckingdale - Sat, 04 Jul 2020 22:05:30 EST 4iOFpMwy No.186334 Reply
>>186333
> mobile users that all share the same bunch of IPs regularly interchanging beyond their control.
That's absurd. The odds of it happening one time are insane.
>>
Thomas Briggleded - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 06:50:36 EST vJzt15Nj No.186337 Reply
World hunger is a problem of allocation. We have enough food but some countries throw it away while others starve. Often selling it to the countries who sell it away. Solving world hunger would require changing the way food consumption is approached legally and culturally. Capitalism and nationalism need to be abolished or at least become much less relevent to all cultures everywhere for us to get rid of world hunger. And even then we'd need to find a system that doesn't just find new ways to fail just as often. It'd need incentives to feed hungry people and agility to correct for local and circumstantial issues and probably a bit of excess capacity, so central planning won't work a lot better either.

>>186312
I'm going to double down after such a lazy response. One could argue that letting someone with Doctor Evil money sit on most of it and engage in vanity projects and say they're world saving heroes is the real issue. The truth is I see why you might misconstrue my argument as "little gestures don't matter" when we know there isn't just one solution to climate change and it does need to be done in lots of little bits. And in that regard you're right.

Again little gestures are good but Bezos is still increasing his carbon footprint, exploiting his staff and the countries he works in and this is not putting as much back. Most of the west is engaged in little gestures like his, and they do add up. However for someone like Bezos making a tiny gesture isn't enough. It doesn't offset the damage he's doing, he's getting worse. And this is the thing. He has a huge fraction of the world's resources at his disposal. For meaningful change he needs to make proportionately huge changes.

He could work on renewable energy infrastructure. We know the biggest issue isn't the ability to produce enough power but to do it reliably so you need batteries or other forms of storage and improvements in that tech. So called carbon neutral bio energy can be carbon neutral if you do it right (which a lot of it isn't). He could look at better solutions to nuclear waste so that isn't just moving our environmental problems into the future. He has enough money to fund a tonne of projects the way that Bill Gates does that advance humanity in little steps. He could look at applying these designs to homes and create such homes. That one would probably recover a substantial fraction of its own costs as people buy the houses, but he could make them affordable. He could further subsidise electric car tech and infrastructure, with the end goal of making his couriers able to use it (though best in combination with greener energy)

As it's been said flippantly he could buy most of the amazon. That would be a huge and meaningful gesture. If he bought swathes of land and protected them, then set up in his will that they are never to be cut down or further deforested he could be the hero he's pretending to. He could even buy some of the edges and encourage its expansion.

He can literally throw a pile of money at these problems and make a huge difference.
>>
Sophie Grandville - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 07:52:43 EST yDNkyLP6 No.186338 Reply
>>186337
This. Bezos could just buy up the fossil fuel industry, and dismantle it from the inside.
>>
Fuck Fanshit - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 08:39:18 EST ZbKQHcFk No.186339 Reply
>>186337
I agree with billionaires existing being the central issue.

So why are you assholes turning Bezos into a lightning rod? He's not special. He could do a lot of things. As long as he's allowed to do them by the government you've selected, you need to moderate your explosive anger against him. If he weren't there, it would be someone else. Getting rid of specific billionaires without changing the system just opens up a position.

Now, I don't think you're stupid, I think you realize that and are deliberately trying to get people to believe that Bezos is the problem. For what reason, I don't know, but your views are inorganic.
>>
Thomas Briggleded - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 09:31:40 EST vJzt15Nj No.186340 Reply
>>186339
>I agree with billionaires existing being the central issue.
You mean you agree they should exist and that's central or agree that they shouldn't exiat is the real problem. The premise of an economy is to allocate resources to satisfy wants and needs. I feel like most of the resources allocated to a billionaire are going to have a tiny return on really tiny wants compared to needs they could satisfy. Yes we'll have less total "output" without billionaires but we could easil satisfy more needs and valuable wants.

But I digress. A few short answers.
>So why are you assholes turning Bezos into a lightning rod?
Because a) this thread is about his project. And b) he is the richest man ever. We didn't turn him into a lightning rod, he was installed at the highest point and c)

This is the big one.

>deliberately trying to get people to believe that Bezos is the problem
No, he's mostly the result of the problem. He's just the biggest example as per the above. What applies to him applies to lots of other stupidly rich people. I am unsure on the Gates because Bill is spending his retirement trying to divest himself of his money and give it to worthy causes. I think he could have aimed for bigger issues but he's better than pretty much all the rest who are willing to literally ruin societies to get richer. When Elon Musk is your second least awful representative, your club is pretty fucking dire.

The reality is that there is a limit to how much wealth they can pull out at once. However there's enough Billionaires that could all be spending money on worthwhile causes. Instead they are wrecking the environment, destroying the fabric of societies through media and lobbying and more just to get more when they already cannot spend it. So yes it's that billionairesx exist but this is a thread about Bezos and his actions in particular. It's silly to assume the same principles don't transpose elsewhere.
>>
Edward Trotworth - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 09:52:28 EST GW1axdWk No.186341 Reply
>>186339
>So why are you assholes turning Bezos into a lightning rod?
Because some dipshit decided to make a thread singing his praises and calling him a savior. None of us made you do that, nor are we making you continue to bump the thread by noisily slurping his nuts.

If you want the proles to stop criticizing your precious boy then either stop responding and hope the thread dies out naturally or beg Kirt to close your dumb native marketing thread. Until that happens, we have every right to reject your continuous demands for our uncritical love and fealty.
>>
Fuck Fanshit - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 09:58:32 EST ZbKQHcFk No.186342 Reply
>>186340
>>186341
You people are numskulls. There is nothing Bezos is doing that the millionaire down the street from you isn't doing (and with a far greater impact on your life, too), but you want to bitch about the biggest and the most popular and the most wealthy. Fake ass comrades.
>>
Jack Blackham - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 10:07:14 EST 4JYUtoIb No.186343 Reply
1593958034496.jpg -(31258B / 30.53KB, 600x453) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186339
>He's not special.
He's the wealthiest, most powerful man in the world.

If he doesn't like feeling so special he's free to give most of his wealth and power.
>>
Thomas Briggleded - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 12:08:25 EST vJzt15Nj No.186344 Reply
Me:
>What applies to him applies to lots of other stupidly rich people
>>186342
> bUt YoU wAnT tO bItCh AbOuT tHe BiGgEsT aNd ThE mOsT pOpUlAr AnD tHe MoSt WeAlThY.


It's not worth hammering out the details of how this would progressively affect the richer and richer when you refuse to read properly. If you were a paid shill it would be ironic that after Bezos pays you peanuts instead of a proper wage this is all he gets. You can claim to be communist but all you've said is
>all this is wrong do it different, leave Bezos alone.

You know what I'm actually a libertarian and I speak for all libertarians especially Bezos. Put billionaires in prison because the free market doesn't work exactly as I envision, I won't explain it but it's wrong so jail us all. Fucking fake ass Bezos pretending to be a capitalist. you're wrong. You're not maximising surplus so we should just go full communist. Fucking fakes.

And no I'm not going to argue seriously with someone who will argue against the face value of the words I use. What's the point?
>>
Fuck Fanshit - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 12:36:27 EST ZbKQHcFk No.186345 Reply
>>186344
I mean...

Yes, unironically, your yellowtext. Stupidly rich people are all the same and you're singling one of them out which makes no sense, and you've even chose the biggest and baddest one, which makes less than no sense.

>I'm actually a libertarian
God damn it you people ought to wear signs.
>>
Edward Trotworth - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 14:01:45 EST GW1axdWk No.186346 Reply
>>186345
>thread about Jeff Bezos
>people talk about Jeff Bezos
>"you're singling one of them out which makes no sense"
Are you actually this retarded or is this part of a bit?
>>
Fuck Fanshit - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 15:46:16 EST ZbKQHcFk No.186347 Reply
>>186346
Careful man, the way you just disregarded the central point could make people think you're just trolling for replies and don't actually care about what you're talking about.
>>
Wesley Binningstock - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 19:01:48 EST oeQASw+U No.186349 Reply
>>186334
> The ODDS of that happening
> Absurd
lol uh well it happened and happens often, like, so much that people such as yourself actually think people do it on purpose. I don't even care to help you understand further just know it's a load of shit to blame me or anyone else for "IP hopping" when it's something that happens not just randomly but even if I just turn my phone off & on.

That's insane? No, man, You are insane to think it is.
>>
Wesley Binningstock - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 19:06:17 EST oeQASw+U No.186351 Reply
1593990377180.jpg -(66035B / 64.49KB, 597x728) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186346
oh and buddy the thread itself is not about Bezos it was supposed to be about actually discussing the project mentioned, and what it could mean and lead to.

Instead, mongs fixate on the man they hate so much who happens to be in charge of the whole thing and ignore any good that may come from it because big man bad.
>>
Samuel Fanfoot - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 21:30:01 EST uQNFy8wJ No.186353 Reply
>>186339
>>186351
>boo hoo my oligarch propaganda thread didn't turn out the way I wanted it to
lol get rekt nerd
>>
Doris Turveybury - Sun, 05 Jul 2020 21:35:34 EST LMdkQklN No.186354 Reply
This is by far the worst OP I've seen on here in a long time.
>>
Phyllis Crimmlewan - Mon, 06 Jul 2020 01:49:59 EST Is7ph0pm No.186357 Reply
Hilariously stupid OP
>>
Molly Cleblingstad - Mon, 06 Jul 2020 04:55:13 EST oeQASw+U No.186358 Reply
1594025713220.jpg -(13981B / 13.65KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>186353
> oligarch propaganda thread
lol yah except not, at any capacity, that at all??

You tried making it a propaganda thread about the oligarchs, I dismantled everything you had to say at every turn because all your false narratives and lowrate attempts to detail discussion only ever came from a place of spite, jealousy, and weak argumentative tactics like some wannabe edgelord teenage who thought they knew how to debate using nothing but their emotional disdain for those controlling your life(in this case Bezos.)

Oh, and the thread definitely turned out as I wanted it to considering all your nonsense actually did lead to further and further detail being spread in response to any of it. I mean shit it was honestly too easy. I expected better.

>>186340
kudos to you on making an actual post. I dig it.
>>
Molly Cleblingstad - Mon, 06 Jul 2020 05:11:24 EST oeQASw+U No.186359 Reply
>>186341
> we have every right to reject your continuous demands for our uncritical love and fealty.
lol 'muh rights' and we have every right calling you out for being stupidly blinded to the simplest of realities, then. It's like, hey, everyone, this new first-of-its-kind idea is coming and you're all here screeching "BUT BUT BUT THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE COULD DO THINGS OUR WAY INSTEAD WAHhh!!"

So what. Nobody else is doing it at all, and this is the biggest step in the correct direction of all the people taking the big steps. You all seem to think you could walk a mile in Bezos' shoes when really there's a reason you aren't even able to fill them. None of your business proposals were even laid out despite multiple requests to do so because you know-nothing twats have no real business proposals. All you have to say is, literally, and I quote, "Bezos could just throw a pile of money at the fossil fuel industry and shut it down from the inside."

Yup, sure sounds like you all really thought your dispositions and contempt for Bezos and his plan through on that one. Oh please. You're all desperate for a way to be upset and desperate for a reason to reject reality because it's too big for you now.
>>
Shit Sablingsone - Mon, 06 Jul 2020 09:09:03 EST yDNkyLP6 No.186360 Reply
>>186358
>>186359
Quit doubleposting you fucking faggot. There's no reason to doublepost here, because the posting speed is so low on /n/.

You fucking bootlicking 4chan immigrant.
>>
Eliza Macklenon - Mon, 06 Jul 2020 09:13:47 EST IWmxY9Va No.186361 Reply
>>186360
You need to stop getting so cartoonishly upset. Come on now. If you're really this pissed off, push back from the keyboard and go outside!

Report Post
Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.