Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich


BREAKING: Ghengis Kahn is CANCELLED.

Reply
- Sat, 15 Aug 2020 03:58:32 EST VmkgfpD8 No.187157
File: 1597478312634.jpg -(366994B / 358.39KB, 1242x709) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. BREAKING: Ghengis Kahn is CANCELLED.
https://twitter.com/priya_27_/status/1293668278103994369?s=21


Cancel culture knows no bounds
>>
Martin Nibberbanks - Fri, 21 Aug 2020 08:03:36 EST +ckblP9v No.187232 Reply
1598011416308.jpg -(1059700B / 1.01MB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Cancel culture is out of control however I guess Genghis Khan definitely had zero respect for women or the lives of people in general. "It was a different time" lmao

Can we also cancel Hitler and Mossolini for the same reason or is that off the table because they both at least had girlfriends? Earth is weird.
>>
Samuel Gollywudge - Fri, 21 Aug 2020 08:07:50 EST 3NhXy5SB No.187233 Reply
>>187157
This is actually kind of dark.

If you look at Sai's profile, she's actually a Hindutva supporter (far-right Hindu nationalism, close to fascism), who is talking about Islamic invasion the same way the American far-right does, except framing it in the language of wokeness
>>
Fanny Perryspear - Fri, 21 Aug 2020 12:32:14 EST CH87xMSj No.187237 Reply
1598027534360.jpg -(530976B / 518.53KB, 1285x1937) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>187233
And Genghis Khan revenge killed haji's. Not picking and choosing here.
>>
Molly Worthingridge - Mon, 24 Aug 2020 13:09:10 EST vJzt15Nj No.187274 Reply
>>187232
Anyone who thinks being a warlord makes someone a hero rather than just a good tactician/strategist/soldier is a fool. That's like praising a sword for being sharp. And that's what he's famous for. That and boning a bunch of women. One of the most famous monarchs in my country is known because he had 5 failed marriages and left the catholic church so he could get better pussy.

Cancel culture is out of control but it's not shit like this. It's when someone poses and ignorant question without malice and a bunch of angry teenage girls pile in. Or if someone who was cutting edge falls behind in their old age. Often it's because they asked a question not because they made a statement. But hey, you don't know this automatically so fuck you. Firstly, everyone makes mistakes, see if they respond to education. But mostly if you ostracise anyone who was ever wrong forever you ensure that the "bad guys" are the vast majority. If you see someone who is "wrong" convert them, which requires emotion, and warmth because logic isn't actually very persuasive unless you can get them to engage with it by breaking those barriers. It makes me think that in those cases it's actually just herd bullying, they don't really care about the cause, they just want to feel "right" and have some influence. Those people aren't going to go out on the street or vote, or shop ethically, they're just going to rage on twitter. Also though, they're another vocal, disportionately voiced minority with too much time on their hands. Except also I sympathise because their vote doesn't matter and you can't avoid a lot of big unethical companies any more. But it's stil a shitty way to cope.[%]

But anyway, how does some butcher who fucked his way into 1/8 of the human race need sympathy or protection? He's dead now. he doesn't care. Saying "we shouldn't glorify him" is totally valid. We don't need people like that any more.

nb because this wasn't a news article. Ironically despite all I said it probably is just twitter posturing to feel good.
>>
Caroline Gillerlock - Thu, 27 Aug 2020 01:28:46 EST Nrep+rW+ No.187309 Reply
1598506126632.jpg -(35273B / 34.45KB, 765x553) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>187274
TBH just long enough to get your point across. based post
>>
Eugene Smallham - Mon, 31 Aug 2020 09:47:33 EST +ckblP9v No.187355 Reply
1598881653577.jpg -(924581B / 902.91KB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>187274

I mean I don't disagree with this but it's like, you're not "cancelling" the idea of Ghengis Khan, or literal historic record. The dude was a POS and now he's dead so the moral outrage at what he has done falls very flat because a dead guy from hundreds of years ago doesn't give a fuck. So, if it's the idea of glorifying him is the problem, then I don't see it. Hannibal marched elephants to death and shit but nobody made a fuss when they made a how about him. They are historical figures and to suggest that they are glorified is a little silly. Do you relate to being a warlord or is the idea of a show about it merely interesting. Are you not allowed to make a show about the most influential (for better or worse) human being of all time? Because of what? Why? lol. He was a real person and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
Samuel Pitthood - Mon, 31 Aug 2020 10:47:37 EST vJzt15Nj No.187357 Reply
>>187355
Yeah, I don't disagree with you entirely either. I think I was more focused on the disentanglement of speaking out against people with high profile shitty hot takes and teenage girls bullying people and my post was a bit of a hot mess.

Yeah you can't just ignore the huge historical impact he had. People are complicated, I guess I'd say shine light on the nasty details as well, so we realise we shouldn't aspire to be like these people because those people weren't all that. The opposite of "cancelling" really.
>>
Phineas Gonnerfoot - Thu, 03 Sep 2020 09:10:01 EST jIt5CLGm No.187420 Reply
>>187157
>>187232
i am so fucking sick of people not knowing what the fuck cancel culture actually is, including that tweet unless it was tongue in cheek which it probably was

you can't be cancelled unless you are already part of the in group, cancel culture is a thing among liberals and the left, or at least among people assumed to be liberal leaning or at least centrist

conservatives and people on the far-right aren't being "cancelled", they're being criticized and deplatformed
>>
Nell Sazzlehall - Thu, 03 Sep 2020 14:21:50 EST snQLimnZ No.187423 Reply
>>187420
> they're being criticized and deplatformed

how is that any different than what happened to louis ck?
>>
Charles Blackson - Thu, 03 Sep 2020 18:52:59 EST 2v+CAZYa No.187428 Reply
1599173579938.jpg -(104438B / 101.99KB, 903x842) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>187420
that tweet was made in mockery of the actual fact it was really happening.

Bitch wrote a whole multi post thread about it, detailing the history, actively trying to cancel and shame some dorks calling Ghengis Kahn a Chad for fun.

It led to her going full on crusade against the history of Ghengis Fucking Kahn in attempt to debase and cancel any praise of him, and in the exact same tone and light as cancel culture as she actually mentioned it while doing so

the "IN group" you speak of in this case would be anyone's mind who isn't apparently filled with disdain or disgust like she is at the mere mention of respect thrown his way.
>>
Shit Sarrytet - Thu, 03 Sep 2020 19:47:58 EST FoR9nPdF No.187431 Reply
1599176878236.jpg -(269860B / 263.54KB, 950x951) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Genghis Khan, the legendary Mongolian emperor, has been said to have indefatigable stamina and sexual capacity that 8% of the Asian population is said to be his descendants. This is equivalent to 1 in 200 men worldwide! One of the claimed reasons for his surpassing sexual capability, as well as his desire for power and war, was the fact that Genghis Khan consumed Cistanche every day.

The legend was passed on from generation to generation. Cistanche has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for maintaining healthy kidney function, treating impotence, premature ejaculation, and as a libido booster for thousands of years.
>>
Eugene Blurrykure - Fri, 04 Sep 2020 03:59:01 EST snQLimnZ No.187433 Reply
1599206341694.png -(32422B / 31.66KB, 200x202) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>187428
You realize that not liking ghengis khan is a hindu nationalist meme from before twitter, right?

The real comedy here is in the irony a far right theocratic ethnonationalist movement is attempting to wield "cancel culture" as a weapon and the results are flaccid at best. Indian adaptations of american shit are always great. This is better than Bollywood Mrs. Doubtfire where the wife commits suicide by driving off a bridge then comes out of the water and dances with the rest of the cast for the ending
>>
Lillian Buzzwater - Fri, 04 Sep 2020 07:29:08 EST 4rBAqXjY No.187435 Reply
>>187420
>i am so fucking sick of people not knowing what the fuck cancel culture actually is,
I know, and you and other folks just like you see idiots getting angry over dumb shit and then you go off with anger and bad vibes over how other idiots are getting angry over dumb shit. It's turned the internet into a boiling soup of endless complaining and anger over the past 20 years. Great social commentary 👍
>>
Oliver Waffingfield - Sat, 05 Sep 2020 12:30:28 EST 7Sw+CWaZ No.187450 Reply
1599323428766.jpg -(63351B / 61.87KB, 570x494) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
What does "Ghengis Khan is CANCELED" actually mean though? His Wikipedia page is deleted? No one is allowed to go to museums again?
>>
Wesley Bronderfick - Sat, 05 Sep 2020 15:27:17 EST dZDaQqJv No.187460 Reply
>>187450
Mongolian Grills will now be known as Guatemalan Beni Hanas forever changing the landscape of the American strip mall.
>>
Fucking Goodstone - Sun, 06 Sep 2020 06:52:02 EST +ckblP9v No.187463 Reply
1599389522639.jpg -(835901B / 816.31KB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>187450
Great question. I've been trying to figure this out and I still have no idea.
>>
Shitting Breblinglock - Sun, 06 Sep 2020 08:53:21 EST 6dXrNZZX No.187464 Reply
>>187463
Really?

Explain what parts you're confused about. How has this changed your life?
>>
Fanny Crorrychutch - Sun, 06 Sep 2020 13:33:33 EST P3OMnvjb No.187465 Reply
>>187464

We're confused about the core concept. And it hasn't.
>>
Cornelius Firryshaw - Sun, 06 Sep 2020 14:30:00 EST Q+dOO8aN No.187466 Reply
>>187465
The core concept of canceling? The idea is that someone has gained a position of power and respect because they were not held accountable to even the standards of the day for horrifically anti-social shit like sexual assault and whatever, and that they should at this point get out of the way and give someone else a turn in their position, someone who may not have achieved their power or success through such underhanded means. The end result is to disincentivize both bad behavior and not holding people accountable for bad behavior.

I don't think anyone in the history of the world since the day of Ghengis Kahn's birth that he was a brutal and bloodthirsty guy. However, should you have idealized him for whatever reason, or held him in a place of reverence, it's important to note that those who he killed in brutal warfare no doubt objected until the end, they had families and livestock and land and beliefs and heritage too.

Doesn't get into 140 characters well so you get brain-damaged nonsense like "HOOPDIE DOO, GHENGIS KAHN ESTÁ CANCELADO!" This is normie shit for normies to bake their brains over. Don't reduce yourself to that level.
>>
Cornelius Firryshaw - Sun, 06 Sep 2020 14:30:49 EST Q+dOO8aN No.187467 Reply
>>187466
*thinks that he was anything but a brutal and bloodthirsty guy
>>
Fucking Goodstone - Sun, 06 Sep 2020 18:39:16 EST +ckblP9v No.187468 Reply
1599431956639.jpg -(849875B / 829.96KB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>187466 Yes. I agree. Except he is an ancient historical figure, and the story of his life is fascinating rape and horrific pillaging included. He wasn't a cool guy but I guess what I am saying is unless you mean totally erasing Mr. Khanate from history there's nothing there to even cancel to begin with.

Like how people/media/music/urmom/everything "glorified" the columbine shootings by having coverage everywhere, then all of a sudden we have consistent school shootings every week. In comparison, I can see canceling this as a concept, that's still fresh in the public mind. However does Ghengis Khan inspire roving bands of mounted archers in the streets right now? Did the khan inspire any modern day rapists? It is literally ancient history, glorification is up to the individual when it comes to historic record. The context isn't the same.
>>
Ebenezer Mecklebore - Sun, 06 Sep 2020 18:40:41 EST w0QBKksG No.187469 Reply
1599432041554.jpg -(92459B / 90.29KB, 694x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>187466
> to disincentivize both bad behavior and not holding people accountable for bad behavior.
aka EVERYONE BEHAVE! Bad kids will be punished!!!!!


Women policing the playground except the real world is now their playground.

Entitled holier than thou types galore.

Cancer of a movement, happy to see so many comedians take jabs at mocking it.

Props to the kids online who triggered the cunt by simply callin Ghengis Fucking Kahn, a Chad.
>>
Ebenezer Mecklebore - Sun, 06 Sep 2020 18:46:50 EST w0QBKksG No.187471 Reply
1599432410554.jpg -(112857B / 110.21KB, 960x664) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>187470

since the dawn of Time we have stories about devils rebelling against order and rules, it's as old as all human nature. Bitches trying to threaten career potentials over their ideas of morality and forcing it upon society via Screen shotting private messages and showing the world how celebrities have talked to them is at best a petty way to handle people being people.


Newsflash; our species is and was always fucked either way.
>>
Isabella Shittingford - Mon, 07 Sep 2020 04:14:33 EST vJzt15Nj No.187475 Reply
>>187469
>Women policing the playground except the real world is now their playground.
Nah man, it's mostly teenage girls. Half of them are probably still at school. It's shit like animal crossing twitter group drama with some 14 year old getting hate messages saying "I hope you die" because someone among the hundred people they were following has some shitty hot take opinions (that they never posted about on twitter). That's what it ends up being most of the time.

It's not a big political problem, it's just teenager girls pretending they're righteous while they bully.

Nothing wrong with people who act like shit being called out, but it should be with the chance to learn and grow and not pure vitriol. If we're all as adult and superior as we like to think I shouldn't need to explain why that shit is dumb.
>>
Hannah Heshstare - Mon, 07 Sep 2020 08:16:20 EST qvjWRdH+ No.187479 Reply
1599480980807.jpg -(837898B / 818.26KB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>187471
Jesus, the faster humans become an ant-like hivemind the better. Holy shit.
>>
Fucking Bottingshit - Mon, 07 Sep 2020 08:35:57 EST vDyC4Tz3 No.187480 Reply
>>187469
>aka EVERYONE BEHAVE! Bad kids will be punished!!!!!
Basically this, but unironically. There's a social order and people expect you to follow it. You aren't legally obligated to do it, nobody's going to force you, if it doesn't impact your life, move on. It's not about you.
>>
Eliza Shittingwater - Mon, 07 Sep 2020 21:10:15 EST w0QBKksG No.187481 Reply
1599527415429.jpg -(113670B / 111.01KB, 720x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>187480
> move on. It's not about you.
> if it doesn't impact your life
This mentality, it's an oxymoron and it's what everyone says to people who criticize or in the slightest challenge this shit.

What, because it doesn't directly involve us we should just walk by despite seeing shit clearly done wrongly or overbearingly? It's like that movie Training Day when the dude interrupted a back alley attack despite being told to just let it go. Sure, terrible and ironic comparison, but what the fuck?

people just letting shit fly like this is what makes it all get out of hand and here we are, a goddam army of twats ignoring fair trial or due process or anything regarding digitial privacy rights just sharing whatever the fuck they want so long as it fits the agenda and incriminates whoever they want outcast?

Please. Fuck a goddam social order, we're at a point in time where the entire fabric of social orders are being disregarded and traditions are being broken but we should obey the social order being forced by the ones trying to dismantle all other social order? Jeezus.
>>
Nathaniel Noppertere - Tue, 08 Sep 2020 07:42:26 EST K/Vbrvxa No.187483 Reply
>>187481
>challenge this shit
Challenge what? Some bullshit normies talk about on the internet? If it doesn't impact your life, what do you give a crap what someone else thinks of Ghengis Kahn?

Look at your position from the perspective of someone who isn't in HIS205 Modern History Interpretation. What do you gain, if you win? What are you the champion of, when you speak out against canceling Ghengis Kahn?
>>
Charlotte Nengerforth - Tue, 08 Sep 2020 22:38:15 EST bJg4zr5g No.187502 Reply
Genghis Khan had six Mongolian wives and over 500 concubines. Geneticists estimate that 16 million men alive today are genetic descendants of Genghis Khan, making him one of the most prolific patriarchs in history.

That's how far any one person is going to get. Some people have his gene's, he brought together people, because of their biological situation it meant force to do it. Yes it was people, just like Hitler. The sooner they figure out they are analyzing themselves the better. You are still a backward tard, let the crap get out of you, give us strength as leaders..
>>
Jack Fonningstone - Tue, 08 Sep 2020 23:58:34 EST snQLimnZ No.187504 Reply
>>187502
> just like Hitler
You wish lol. It's kind of hard to skeet out so many descendants with one ball.
>>
Frederick Mennerbury - Wed, 09 Sep 2020 00:55:56 EST wWhbHcqN No.187505 Reply
1599627356040.jpg -(40726B / 39.77KB, 674x433) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>187502
> making him one of the most prolific patriarchs in history.
> patriarch
> That's how far any one person is going to get.

There you have it, "SMASH THE PATRIARCHY" is at its absolute most wild when Ghengis Fucking Kahn becomes an actual target for feminists to try tearing down, if only in the mind's of randos online who jokingly called him a Chad.

>>187483
See above.
>challenge What?
Oh idk maybe the sheer overstepping and ridiculously mob-like movement that is Cancel Culture? Cycles continue so long as nobody breaks the cycle. I'd say it's high time that people stop with the bullshit hashtags and "ALWAYS BELIEVE THE VICTIM!!!!" whenever some bitch screenshots a girl from twitter in her DMs giving some naturally unfounded text about some night or chat she claims to have had with a famous guy that inevitably goes unchecked without a single bit of valid evidence.

Yeah yeah yeah, hollywood sucks and sometimes it's the truth, but holy fuck the shit clearly has reached a point of stupidity
>>
Thomas Pugglewore - Wed, 09 Sep 2020 01:36:00 EST 6LCzzLHe No.187506 Reply
>>187505
>Oh idk maybe the sheer overstepping and ridiculously mob-like movement that is Cancel Culture?
We must protect Genghis Khan from this vicious internet mob. He might be in danger!

lol
>>
Jack Fonningstone - Wed, 09 Sep 2020 01:48:52 EST snQLimnZ No.187507 Reply
>>187506
First they came for the 800 year old dead steppe warlords and I said nothing. Then they made a cal-art style reboot of Strawberry Shortcake with James Cordon as a little trans cupcake elf and I had to go full sons of liberty on anyone in a crosswalk in the gay part of town because I'm not going to go down in history as the guy that let western jeudo-but not jewish-chistian free market liberty and justice for all civilization die.
>>
Barnaby Chubbletick - Wed, 09 Sep 2020 01:55:29 EST UKckgIU0 No.187508 Reply
1599630929714.png -(16818B / 16.42KB, 236x236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>187505
I don't think that's what they meant when they used the word "patriarch"
>>
Wesley Gebberworth - Wed, 09 Sep 2020 06:41:12 EST NPtSOLcE No.187512 Reply
>>187505
>Oh idk maybe the sheer overstepping and ridiculously mob-like movement that is Cancel Culture?
How
Has
Yout
Life
Been
Affected?

As angry as you are and as pervasive as you say this "movement" is, I want to know your experience. Because if you're trying to get me to believe you're talking this way out of disconnected altruistic positive concern for anyone, you're a fool, or you think I'm one.
>>
Frederick Mennerbury - Wed, 09 Sep 2020 17:00:35 EST wWhbHcqN No.187514 Reply
>>187512
> how has Youth been affected?
For one, girls are now more likely to get less attention from dudes who now see any conversation they have would be screen shotted and thrown around which is going to cause depression for the girls and loneliness in the lads. Normalizing and justifying this crap is making it seem like privacy doesn't even exist anymore so long as people find a reason to make a person look bad, in some cases even if they never actually did shit wrong. It sets a terrible precedent that disregards any semblance of due process and valid accusations. All it serves is the idea that scared and abused victims now have the means to speak out, which is dandy, but it also opens the floodgates for all kinds of nonsense and manipulation just as well.
>>
David Wadgewet - Wed, 09 Sep 2020 17:26:43 EST 89BDuEJt No.187520 Reply
>>187514
Cute, so...

No answer, huh?

Your life, buddy. How has it affected you? Don't pretend to care this much about a social problem you have zero connection with?
>>
Oliver Fuzzlestetch - Thu, 10 Sep 2020 02:08:10 EST MSLYqh6I No.187528 Reply
>>187520
was your question not answered??


Ohh, I see, you're retarded and made a typo where instead of asking how has Youth life been affected you meant to say "how has Your life" ahh.


Well, considering you're just being an ass about this, im just going to disregard your question entirely now that I already wrote an answer out of your nonsense bro. Take it or leave it. Nothing changes the fact this cancel culture bullshit is out of hand and im just happy to see pushback all over twitter whenever those dumb cunts do their next cancel party. Im not alone in recognizing the need to push back, that's all that matters
>>
Martin Cliffingdock - Thu, 10 Sep 2020 04:26:06 EST dZDaQqJv No.187529 Reply
>>187528
Not that guy but no, you didn't answer any question.

>For one, girls are now more likely to get less attention from dudes who now see any conversation they have would be screen shotted and thrown around which is going to cause depression for the girls and loneliness in the lads.

Are you the guy or the girl here? You're vague as shit. Are you trying to get pussy or dong?
>>
Phoebe Blythewater - Thu, 10 Sep 2020 06:27:15 EST IWmxY9Va No.187530 Reply
>>187528
>you're retarded and made a typo
Careful, man. Either you believe this or you don't, either way, you said it.
>Im not alone....that's all that matters
Listen to yourself. It's nothing but a massive deflection. This doesn't affect you at all, and if the only argument you have is getting angry with people who challenge you, you're just being childish and not actually having a conversation anyway.
>>
Oliver Fuzzlestetch - Thu, 10 Sep 2020 16:20:45 EST MSLYqh6I No.187542 Reply
>>187530
>>187529
I know chicks who have explained it to me like that. Aka dude's be less inclined to engage digitally in any conversation that could be deemed sexually explicit because nobody trusts anyone amidst this trend of screen shots whenever a sexual invitation is implied and it goes both ways. Bitches arent feeling trusted to receive that attention and dudes are not trusted in giving it. Shit has gone full bonkers retarded thanks to a feminist motive of actively normalizing all private conversations being shared to the world if someone wants to make another person look bad. Sleazy as shit from all sides
>>
Reuben Sommlederk - Fri, 11 Sep 2020 06:22:58 EST HSH5chI6 No.187543 Reply
>>187542
By how strongly you feel, you must have been personally affected by this. Can you tell us your story?

I say this because you people keep telling me these things are part of a greater social movement of folks who care about their society and want it to improve, and in those kinds of movements you see loads of people personally affected. Cancel culture/#metoo resonated with so many women because so many women have #metoo stories of where a powerful man took sexual advantage and was not held accountable because of the privilege of his position. If you go to a black pride or gay pride march, every black or gay person has a story of where they were prejudiced against because they are black or gay.

So what's your story, bud? What can you tell us about how cancel culture affected you personally and started you on this journey to change this social injustice?
>>
Eugene Goodstone - Fri, 11 Sep 2020 08:51:39 EST O4K+t4s9 No.187546 Reply
>>187542
To people who have actually experienced social injustice, you sound very childish and false.
>>
Cyril Brinninghood - Fri, 11 Sep 2020 12:52:03 EST jUWPPp7G No.187548 Reply
1599843123693.jpg -(72345B / 70.65KB, 800x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>187546
Fuck getting to act like the cops 24/7 even role players aren't wet at the idea.
Take the Henry cavill pill
>>
Sidney Pigglesire - Fri, 11 Sep 2020 19:50:43 EST MSLYqh6I No.187550 Reply
>>187543
if by personally affected you mean being forced to look at every dumb hashtag of the week or day that features the word a cancel and only seeing a bunch of twats claim some girl who messaged them with a story and two anonymous text bubbles who they claim was to be a celebrity then sure, just this week some dumb ass K pop start who people called woooohan or something was trending all over the Trends list and it was basically nothing except hearsay and went absolutely nowhere.

if i go lookin for news, trending news etc, and have to keep seeing dumb shit like that because a movement has enabled the most low rate levels of investigating since the Salem Witch trials then fuck, you bet im affected by that shit. im just sick of seeing it when its all gone basically nowhere, not even close to a court proceeding.

Oh Chris D lost his job woohoo that sure is progress:^)
>>
Cyril Dackleline - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 18:25:00 EST AelNBj4x No.187634 Reply
>>187550
>I am a victim of cancel culture because I don't like what's on the trending list
You are a ponce.
>>
Nicholas Blythedale - Sat, 19 Sep 2020 10:35:15 EST +ckblP9v No.187646 Reply
1600526115139.jpg -(406940B / 397.40KB, 1024x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I mean how far do you wanna go with this. Hannibal marched elephants to death, he was an animal abuser, erase him from history too, Ceasar/Nero/Caligula all boned little boys, Vlad was horrific etc etc it could go on forever, and off of them have also had television shows/books made about their lives. Isn't ancient history already cancelled by the virtue of modernization, and nobody truly wanting to live in the stone age?
>>
Henry Billingson - Sat, 19 Sep 2020 10:50:35 EST w7c6q3ko No.187648 Reply
>>187646
What specifically are you referring to? Who is doing what specifically? You're mindlessly arguing against something that doesn't exist.
>>
Ian Fullerledging - Sat, 19 Sep 2020 12:10:16 EST fxZPTs+O No.187649 Reply
>>187646
Julius Caesar GOT boned as a young man and assistant to a Roman governor. Get it right.
>>
Phineas Brommleridge - Sun, 20 Sep 2020 10:47:41 EST HNjso1OQ No.187673 Reply
>>187652
Of what? A person who doesn't get bent out of shape over normie social media buzzwords like "cancel culture"?
>>
Fanny Nurrychatch - Tue, 22 Sep 2020 08:44:33 EST p9Gb8a3r No.187708 Reply
1600778673831.jpg -(109791B / 107.22KB, 640x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
So basically are people suddenly noticing that history is full of dark shit and being sad over it? I thought it was common knowledge. My ancestors were vikings FFS, no one has ever pretended they did Lindesfarne a favor. That doesn't mean you build a statue to your favorite murderer and rub it in others face while wanking your powertrip on them. Everybody's people did horrible shit and we are all the descendents of victims.

"Canceling" Ghengis Khan makes no sense and I honestly don't understand how one would do so. He's way too dead to shame on social media.
>>
Walter Pockforth - Tue, 22 Sep 2020 08:50:09 EST uvFBTWv6 No.187709 Reply
>>187708
>So basically are people suddenly noticing that history is full of dark shit and being sad over it?
Nope. One person tweeted a joke and you got angry.
>>
Fucking Weblingwick - Wed, 23 Sep 2020 13:51:07 EST vJzt15Nj No.187742 Reply
>>187708
What parallel universe are you from where vikings aren't fetishized internationally? They were badass warriors with cool beliefs and the local women probably wanted it because they bathed.

My country is one of the worst ever but we are not taught any of that in school. You are right we were also the bitch boys of europe for ages though. I think most people actually do just polish up their history and thus condemn themselves to repeat the same mistakes.
>>
Angus Chirringhene - Sat, 26 Sep 2020 15:42:56 EST 7Sw+CWaZ No.187796 Reply
1601149376037.jpg -(27547B / 26.90KB, 700x527) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>187742
Well yeah, there is a lot of pop-culture viking stuff in western culture. My point is rather that it's not like anyone disputes that they were guilty of tons of atrocities.
>>
Rebecca Gocklechetch - Sat, 26 Sep 2020 16:59:19 EST ZdaQbKMG No.187797 Reply
>>187742
When we talk about a group of brutal warriors so brutal that the word rape frequently comes before the word pillage when they're described, this is not intended to shine a light on their positive qualities or reasons they should be emulated as role models.
>>
Phyllis Wellernog - Sat, 26 Sep 2020 20:30:53 EST ZiPjc0Is No.187799 Reply
And remember there is a difference between Vikings and the Norse.

Vikings were just Norsemen that went on pirate raids. Not like all of Scandinavia and Denmark was full of rapists.
>>
Oliver Fucklestone - Sun, 27 Sep 2020 07:59:19 EST vJzt15Nj No.187801 Reply
>>187799
>>187797
Yeah I know these things. However that doesn't really change that several million people watched "vikings" or that what I said about the local women wasn't the words of a guy who was evidently descended from the ones who stayed home and made cheese.

I'm not disputing the facts, just that general portrayal, media etc definitely puts them in a cool and sexy light.

I live in the one bit of my country that held them back. Ironically much like most of Scandanavia it's the region with the least rep for being rough or having hard locals.
>>
Basil Smallbanks - Sun, 27 Sep 2020 11:08:38 EST ZdaQbKMG No.187802 Reply
>>187801
>cool and sexy
That's on you, bud. If you think vikings are cool and sexy, that's all you. It's the direct opposite of what you learned in school, as fictional films tend to be. If you're unable to separate fantasy from reality, unironically get help.
>>
Oliver Fucklestone - Sun, 27 Sep 2020 19:01:51 EST vJzt15Nj No.187806 Reply
>>187802
It's like you're trying to shift the debate on to my personal beliefs because you are either trolling or just can't comprehend that we are not taught history very well.

So anyway, yes, Vikings are fetishised by a lot of people and we apparently fail to teach the horrors of most regimes when doing history.
>>
Nicholas Minderdon - Mon, 28 Sep 2020 08:26:59 EST 2cxyGeTV No.187812 Reply
>>187806
>It's like you're trying to shift the debate on to my personal beliefs
It's like you're trying to make this about a social problem instead of your personal beliefs.
>>
Charles Duckford - Tue, 29 Sep 2020 06:03:56 EST I01DQRCj No.187817 Reply
>>187801
Everyone in the region is the descendant of both the murdering rapists and the cheesemakers (whom are blessed) which was kind of my point.

Nor are vikings fetishized in scandinavia much at all and no one sees the point in apoligizing for them either. It's just history.
>>
Sidney Fuckingson - Tue, 29 Sep 2020 06:45:24 EST nDu+tv0Y No.187818 Reply
>>187806
lol you did just say that vikings are portrayed as cool and sexy.

I think you meant like erotic but either way lol vikings nasty as shit bruh
>>
Charles Duckford - Tue, 29 Sep 2020 08:15:57 EST I01DQRCj No.187819 Reply
>>187818
According to ibn Fatlan they were the dirtiest of gods creatures. Ironically they were among the cleanest Europeans of the time since they took a bath every Saturday as well as coming their beards and hair regularily.
>>
Samuel Bonnerstock - Tue, 29 Sep 2020 09:44:35 EST 3sgSffSK No.187820 Reply
>>187819
>they were the dirtiest gods of creatures
i love how white supremacists always tout europeans as the inventors of everything, usually connecting them intrinsically to the romans, when in reality the dark ages wiped almost everything the romans invented out of european grasp. mfers didn't even think a radiator was possible until the renaissance, but romans had that shit down in 350 BC
>>
Ernest Simblebury - Tue, 29 Sep 2020 09:58:48 EST 7Sw+CWaZ No.187821 Reply
>>187820
White supremacists, almost by definition, aren't generally that knowledgeable about history.
>>
Emma Doddlebit - Tue, 29 Sep 2020 11:21:23 EST n1GNC4dt No.187822 Reply
>>187428
>cancel and shame some dorks
>cancel any praise of him

Holy shit shut the fuck up and stop using the word cancel like that, you sound brain damaged and illiterate. Don't you feel embarrassed at all when you use words so incorrectly?
>>
Phoebe Fuckinglock - Tue, 29 Sep 2020 18:14:14 EST jIt5CLGm No.187826 Reply
>>187823
you just like an opportunity to use Mr. Fug, Mr. Fug
>>
Alice Pengerbanks - Tue, 29 Sep 2020 20:26:43 EST W2CIMWpe No.187831 Reply
>>187830
Talk like a normal person. Boomer doomer comments directed at nobody are chinabot.
>>
Edward Gocklekot - Wed, 30 Sep 2020 21:01:20 EST 4scaaRdR No.187850 Reply
>>187831

i'm well aware. i spent several months in vain attempting to report the posts. unfortunately kirt is "too busy" with "things" to run his site
>>
Charlotte Mellywog - Thu, 01 Oct 2020 00:54:47 EST nDu+tv0Y No.187852 Reply
>>187850
no the mods tried but Chinabot has infinite IP proxy changes and simply evades all their bans and shit.

Report Post
Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.