Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

United States concentration camps committing mass sterilization

- Tue, 15 Sep 2020 06:24:05 EST UH3n/dVU No.187582
File: 1600165445444.jpg -(77303B / 75.49KB, 637x481) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. United States concentration camps committing mass sterilization
>We’ve questioned among ourselves, like, goodness, he's taking everybody’s stuff out," said a former nurse at the facility. "That's his specialty, he’s the uterus collector."

https://www.vice.com/en_au/article/93578d/staggering-number-of-hysterectomies-happening-at-ice-facility-whistleblower-say
>A whistleblower complaint filed Monday by several legal advocacy groups accuses a detention center of performing a staggering number of hysterectomies on immigrant women, as well as failing to follow procedures meant to keep both detainees and employees safe from the coronavirus.

>The complaint, filed on behalf of several detained immigrants and a nurse named Dawn Wooten, details several accounts of recent “jarring medical neglect” at the Irwin County Detention Center in Ocilla, Georgia, which is run by the private prison company LaSalle South Corrections and houses people incarcerated by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). In interviews with Project South, a Georgia nonprofit, multiple women said that hysterectomies were stunningly frequent among immigrants detained at the facility.

>“When I met all these women who had had surgeries, I thought this was like an experimental concentration camp,” said one woman, who said she’d met five women who’d had hysterectomies after being detained between October and December 2019. The woman said that immigrants at Irwin are often sent to see one particular gynecologist outside of the facility. “It was like they’re experimenting with their bodies.”

>Wooten also said she’d talked to several detained immigrants who’d had hysterectomies but didn’t know why. One detained immigrant told Project South that, ahead of the scheduled procedure, she was given multiple different explanations about what would happen and why it was necessary.

>While ICE reported in August that 41 immigrants at Irwin have tested positive for COVID-19, Wooten believes that the true number may be much higher, according to the complaint. Women housed in multiple units in the facility allegedly exhibited COVID-19 symptoms, but were not tested for the virus for weeks. Immigrants have also allegedly continued to be transferred in and out of the facility, against guidelines by the Centers for Disease Control and the advice of Irwin’s own medical director.

>The complaint also alleges that both the detained immigrants and staffers at Irwin lacked the personal protective equipment they need to stay safe during the coronavirus pandemic: People in both groups have only received one mask each since the pandemic broke out. It is also impossible to socially distance within the facility, according to the complaint.
>>
Simon Fallyman - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 06:43:10 EST 6X1EpSvX No.187584 Reply
Kings live in large castles, eat well, have armies to protect them, and tax the serfs.

What benefits does the government give you?

If you lived in a free country, you can decide if going outside is worth the risk. In a police state, the government tells you what to do.
>>
Edwin Firringwill - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 06:44:11 EST w7c6q3ko No.187585 Reply
Chinabot 20 minutes after the thread gets posted? Holy fuck, they're obsessed.
>>
Simon Fallyman - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 07:34:23 EST 6X1EpSvX No.187586 Reply
You know that the US is bad now when you think about freedom and start crying.
>>
Thomas Tootwell - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 07:40:53 EST 8Y5/W1KF No.187587 Reply
Slama llama and imma wanna manna gramma. These words serve no purpose other than to bait the bot.
>>
Cedric Grimford - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 07:50:48 EST n1GNC4dt No.187588 Reply
CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA CHINA
>>
Simon Fallyman - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 08:03:18 EST 6X1EpSvX No.187589 Reply
You know the US is doomed when Americans would rather attack those who defend freedom instead of criticizing the government that is enslaving them.
>>
Clara Puffingstutch - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 08:06:22 EST UKckgIU0 No.187590 Reply
When Americans are told to wear a mask, they riot. When blacksmiths are dragged into concentration camps, they cheer.
>>
Thomas Tootwell - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 08:30:08 EST 8Y5/W1KF No.187591 Reply
Wahhhhhh with the wanna wanna all these people just keep going blah with the bound biggie wah wah and I'm like what? What's all this?
>>
Simon Fallyman - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 08:34:11 EST 6X1EpSvX No.187592 Reply
Exactly.

There are negative interest rates now. Get your money out of banks today. The dollar is worthless and banks will go bankrupt. Buy gold, canned goods, foreign currencies, and guns.

The US is becoming Communist.

Don't be surprised if Trump nationalizes airlines, hospitals, car companies, the media, and banks soon.
>>
Simon Fallyman - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 09:16:14 EST 6X1EpSvX No.187594 Reply
Jussie Smollett, Hillary, Clapper, and Lerner are allowed to walk free, but not Manning, Snowden, or Assange.

WTF?
>>
Thomas Tootwell - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 09:49:39 EST 8Y5/W1KF No.187595 Reply
And then I went up to kirtaner and I was like yo, baby!! I'm a fama lama gotta make the website like THIS and like THAT!! OH BABY! And now we get another reply below this.
>>
Charlotte Fanstone - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 18:49:41 EST oQAIVoKK No.187603 Reply
>>187594
What does that have to do with the current topic? Also, kill yourself.
>>
Hugh Pesslebanks - Tue, 15 Sep 2020 20:37:26 EST QQ3LGBhq No.187606 Reply
damn chinabot going hard in this thread
>>
Fuck Tootshaw - Wed, 16 Sep 2020 04:12:03 EST jJPunZyp No.187610 Reply
>>187606
It's likely reacting to the words "Concentration Camps" in the title.
>>
Fucking Clembleridge - Wed, 16 Sep 2020 17:45:52 EST gMumwcdC No.187615 Reply
If this doesn’t get some politicians to flip to the abolish ice side then I don’t think anything will. At best they’ll have to get berated by Congress every few years for doing genocide and then have their budget raised regardless.

Crazy that people can still think the system functions when they can’t send us another check after 6 months of lock down but they can totally afford to do this.
>>
Reuben Sockleletch - Wed, 16 Sep 2020 18:45:14 EST Yl3+oY0U No.187616 Reply
Americans think tyranny worked out very well for Europe.
>>
Cyril Blarrystock - Thu, 17 Sep 2020 08:04:58 EST KacXJgjI No.187617 Reply
>>187615
Man that is a solid point,we can fund eugenics but we can't take a small portion out of our several trillion dollar military budget to give US citizens a crumb more of money
>>
Reuben Nollermut - Thu, 17 Sep 2020 19:01:47 EST 2F5Q/51p No.187623 Reply
▪The sole evidence for this claim currently comes from a complaint filed by a nurse on Monday accusing the Irwin County Detention Center of performing questionable hysterectomies, among other complaints like refusing to test patients for COVID.
▪However, in a follow-up conference on Tuesday, there was little to substantiate these claims. The nurse’s lawyers refused to release her prior statement, and the statement she gave made no reference to mass hysterectomies nor did it reference the number given or the doctor involved. She declined to take any questions.
▪The nurse was demoted from the facility back in July, for what she says was over missing work for coronavirus symptoms. Her main complaint seems to be centered around COVID related issues and testing at the facility, which is what her statement focused on. Whether she is a brave whistleblower or a disgruntled employee with an axe to grind remains to be seen.
▪A top medical official with ICE released a statement “vehemently” disputing the claims, saying only two women have been referred for hysterectomies from the facility since 2018. The doctor presumably involved, Mahendra Amin, claims to have only performed one or two hysterectomies in the past three years.
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Reuben Nollermut - Thu, 17 Sep 2020 19:02:29 EST 2F5Q/51p No.187624 Reply
1600383749268.jpg -(43521B / 42.50KB, 777x662) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>187623
Law enforcement does not perform or advise medical procedures, and this detention facility was privately run. Women were referred to a local gynecologist, Dr. Amin. Who presumably had no authority to perform any procedures against their will.

▪Dr. Amin was investigated by authorities for falsely billing Medicare and Medicaid, and settled that case back in 2015. However, he was included with 8 other doctors and the Hospital Authority of Irwin County, and the case was settled for just $520,000. There is no evidence of him mistreating patients, certainly not to the degree this alleges.

▪On Vitals, a doctor rating website, Dr. Amin has a solid rating and awards for Patient’s Choice and Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010-11, 2014-16). He has 43 years of experience and graduated from a medical school in India in 1977.

▪If this story has validity, it will come out, particularly since it now has the eyes of a Democratic Congress. There would be numerous patients, nurses, records, etc. involved that would be nearly impossible to cover up. But meanwhile, there are lots of holes, particularly motivation. Why would a private practice doctor with decades of experience want to perform “mass hysterectomies” on immigrant women? It seems doubtful and a scheme with little incentive. It should require actual proof to believe, which is currently missing. Memes accusing ICE of these atrocities are woefully irresponsible at this point.

https://www.al.com/news/2020/09/georgia-ice-detention-center-accused-of-performing-mass-hysterectomies-on-immigrants.html
https://dailyjournalonline.com/news/national/democrats-to-investigate-forced-surgery-claims-in-georgia/article_c373330b-4f08-5478-932d-675a6f696b5b.html
https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdga/pr/hospital-authority-irwin-county-resolves-false-claims-act-investigation-520000
https://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Mahendra_Amin.html
>>187623
>>
Henry Fupperdin - Thu, 17 Sep 2020 19:51:05 EST y+KSDZzG No.187625 Reply
If Americans are ever released from house arrest, they should go out and immediately photograph their neighborhoods.

The US will be reduced to rubble and look like Detroit by 2030 with burned out and bullet-pockmarked buildings.

There is no stopping this shitshow now.
>>
Sidney Pickbanks - Thu, 17 Sep 2020 20:22:39 EST 3sgSffSK No.187626 Reply
>>187624
i guess it's true that nobody should have an opinion on something until all the facts are presented, but i wonder who would be attempting to downplay a scandal in what's already a sanctioned US internment camp. hmm
>>
Simon Pubblehit - Thu, 17 Sep 2020 21:21:45 EST iYkLZif9 No.187627 Reply
>>187623
Wow they just copy and paste the shit, they don't even paraphrase.
>>
Phyllis Droffingway - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 10:23:58 EST HE1YwTEu No.187628 Reply
Americans used to hate criminals and the homeless, but now every American is a criminal and soon every American will be homeless.
>>
Molly Choffinglirk - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 12:18:14 EST nFWONLny No.187629 Reply
1600445894511.png -(1017645B / 993.79KB, 1000x1016) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
When the United States commits crimes against humanity, who is there to stop them? They basically own the United Nations. Nobody can stop this. Nobody will stop this.

Nobody with any sort of clout will speak out against this. There is nobody who can stop this. The US is literally caging and sterilizing human beings based on their ethnicity and it is going to be swept under the rug. Nobody will be able to stop this.

I want to escape this country but I can't because we're all so fucking broke and the rest of the world has banned us from international travel. We're trapped in the fascist hell of our own creation. We will all die here. The future is set in stone.
>>
Frederick Pittworth - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 15:11:00 EST fxZPTs+O No.187631 Reply
It's going to be fruitful to wait until this can be corroborated, but it's likely that ICE is actively covering its ass. The explicit goal of mistreatment in the camps is to discourage illegal immigration. It's the same reason American conservatives scoff at Scandinavian prisons ("you mean they get to play ViDeO gAmEs?!"). But also they can deport anyone who could potentially say, "yes, this happened to me." On the other hand, wouldn't the Mexican media have a field day if people were being deported and came back with fewer organs than they had going in?
>>
Walter Grimgold - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 17:25:42 EST 2F5Q/51p No.187632 Reply
>>187630
I got it somewhere else, I'm just a poster. I'm countering vice far left fake narratives. If those points are wrong fine but they seem valid to me.
>>
Cyril Dackleline - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 18:22:02 EST AelNBj4x No.187633 Reply
>>187632
So is this like...your job? You're obviously not vested enough in these issues to learn enough about them to come up with any responses on your own, so what's in it for you? Why do this?
>>
Matilda Pankinham - Fri, 18 Sep 2020 22:13:53 EST zv6Y9w8Q No.187636 Reply
>>187632
>I'm just a poster guys I swear nothing going on here
>>
Beatrice Benkinhit - Sun, 20 Sep 2020 11:06:47 EST 2F5Q/51p No.187676 Reply
>>187633
Why not? I saw drama in /b/ and /420/ about this place and came here to check it out. Saw this thread and decided to post it here. It's as simple as that.
>>
Sophie Barringkere - Mon, 21 Sep 2020 19:13:21 EST 2F5Q/51p No.187698 Reply
>>187686
>eVeRyOnE WoH dISAgrEeE wItH mE iS qAnOn
>>
Doris Fuvingmidge - Wed, 23 Sep 2020 07:27:42 EST Q47iAnUC No.187735 Reply
If Americans are ever released from house arrest, they should go out and immediately photograph their neighborhoods.

The US will be reduced to rubble and look like Detroit by 2030 with burned out and bullet-pockmarked buildings.

There is no stopping this shitshow now.
>>
Nigel Subberstone - Wed, 23 Sep 2020 09:14:02 EST s9aBob/v No.187739 Reply
Geography lesson for the day: Detroit is America.
>>
Martin Fongerdock - Wed, 23 Sep 2020 09:22:40 EST 541yJhVf No.187740 Reply
Collapse of the USA is not a theory.

You just need to look outside your window to see it.

Who hasn't been arrested, been prevented from traveling, had a school closed, received welfare, been wiretapped, been groped by the TSA, had to wear a mask, lost a job, or had a business closed?
>>
Ernest Subberham - Thu, 24 Sep 2020 08:45:04 EST kYQON8I6 No.187757 Reply
No one under 45 years old will ever know what freedom was and almost everyone under 55 will live to see the end of the USA.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.