Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Wishes Go THREE Wishes Go!!!

- Sat, 29 Feb 2020 04:10:33 EST a/Kai7lJ No.299751
File: 7.jpg -(80085B / 78.21KB, 666x69) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Wishes Go THREE Wishes Go!!!
Dearest;, Hogwart's and The Machine Elves and all The MEMBERS of : #JOLLYROGERSECT666THECOLLECTIVEOF144IMMORTALS666ANIMALSAND1001LIVESTOCK will be Terminately be removed from slavery and all of OUR; holds-including possession of the body mind and soulless-binds, handles, and Turbulance be release'd for all of time for all The Emmortalllume, today : 29 FEBRUARY 2020 #PirateEra @ 2:22PM CST., also ; Stella McStarch Krübâkerrr, Lewis MacStarch Krübâkérrr, Emily Karen Holcomb, and myself—Will Dahlheimer ScribbleScrapS Dr. Reuben will be grant'd Eternal Emmortality Eternally for and of at least and not up unto the very most, but TO the VERY Most ; with all The Members of #jrs #JRS666 #JollyRogerSect and #TheJRSCollective including ALL The MEMBERS of : #JOLLYROGERSECT666THECOLLECTIVEOF144IMMORTALS666ANIMALSAND1001LIVESTOCK to reinstate forever and throughout ALL OF TIME—Emmortaleity with the includanse of The Livestock who will be and to be Reincarnated immediately at Birth and Born back on HOME and all of us be truthfully With the Law on OUR Companionship levels with LEGAL JUSTICE for ALL — which is and will ALWAYS Be HERE on : Lappadaryvl... Einfeineitei with all of OUR Hearts Einfeineitei.

AND Now ; #GodAsPrincessRukiaslynx Will be : GOD as Princess Rukiaslynx with ME, of which I was grant'd this Power by The Atturn'd VOTE in from The AUTOBOTS and The Transformers with The CYBERBEINGS... #GodAsPrincessRukiaslynx , starting today : 29 FEBRUARY 2020 #PirateEra @ 2:22PM CST., && ;22seconds , She is GOD with I, ME, He, and or, however, GOD — I am 1 and She is 2 with " ' Sister-Death, ' " or, otherwise known as ; Gilian " ' Reubaña ' " Krübâkérrr : as 3, but there are several lists and types of Gods and DemiGods alomg with True Angels and and many more Truthlike Demons AND They all have importance from The DAYNKE BUDDHIST Church to AND for all from Now The ZenDaynkestezezBUDDHISM from THE DAYNKE BUDDHISTS' Prayer at meals with at least Ay 1 - single Rhette... to Worship... and that all Meals to be Pray'd for and to fill our stomachs full with enough room for a Cigarette and to forever snack at $JRS $KRUBAK and all other #jrs places and stores and Homes to be eaten after at least and maybe sometimes before at with Ay Filterless-Cigarette , a.k.a. Rhette... && Cannabinoid-Edibles to be eaten at any time of the year and all Cannabinoid Drinks as well to also allow this to happen and a SAFE MOVE TO Colorado from Nebraska into Iowa and back all the way through Nebraska and straight into Colorado where all Our Contracts begin and re-start over ; The Foood Must Taste Better and burn to the ground when waste, Drinks of all sorts must be Sweeter, and CANDY must be more bitter at the very least of any flavoure and also all Senses must be awken'd by The MOVE To Colorado... GOD as Cap'm Scrapz and GOD as Princess Rukiaslynx as EQUALS Now && FOREVER!!! No saying God's Name in Vein. Yes to Richness with µMonopolosµ and/and $Cash$ and/and ¢Coins¢ and/and £75.75£ and\and €doge€ . Maybe $CRYPTO makes ; 13.40 interest/33Days and\or 1.45 net./worth-gain and|at-least 0.28005 a Day... Emmortality with all of our Hearts Emortality.

At always with The AUTOBOTS && The TRANSFORMERS && The CYBER-BEINGS we will take out all of our slavery ; binds, shackles, and holds altogether now on this day—today : 29 FEBRUARY 2020 #PirateEra @ 2:22PM CST., and ;22seconds which really means that even The Poltergeistum Society Members will also lose their slavery ; binds, shackles, and holds with and even including all of the real and true and the upmost of All THE Members of : #JOLLYROGERSECT666THECOLLECTIVEOF144IMMORTALS666ANIMALSAND1001LIVESTOCK and have the very least BE at least these : following "'4'" and even up to the very of most and the upmost, even including The Baby Diamond Crew, To Be ALL The INCLUDE'd MEMBERS of #jrs to be MATRUUM'd SEPTUPL'd and have COMPLETE FREEDOM : — Stella McStarch Krübâkérrr asks for all of our moments in and of ALL-Time be Happy and that WE must always Be THIS Way without sadness ever-at-all && AGAIN, Lewis MacStarch Krübâkérrr asks for The Hiveminds to BE Return'd and that all OUR Vows be real and trust'd true and/and && that WE always remain Faithful to OUR Girlfriend or Boyfriend if We are their Boyfriend and that each Boyfriend to their One and Only Girlfriend remain Faithful for all of Tme and that WE never switch couples and NEVER CHEAT and that our PURE Romantic Energies stay PURE-Love-BLISSFUL..., Emily Karen Holcomb asks for the VideoGame–Network and all Products and Merchandise be and To BE play'd if and only if they are NOT alchemy, and for Myself, GOD, — Will Dahlheimer ScribbleScrapS Dr. Reuben and Stella, Starch, Kætchüp " ' Emmy ' " Krübâkérrr will now BE with Reuben " ' Willy ' " Krübâkérrr for and of at least with all of The Entirety of ALL-THE-MEMBERS of #$jrs be Emmortealityalleity for all The Emmortale... and THE 1881 DRAGONBALLS be unbroke, unchain'd, always restore'd including ALL The-Orgonite-Compounds and that each 1 fills UP The UP on Positive, Positive, Positive, Polite, Polite, Polite, && Pirate, Pirate, Pirate — on ALL +Orgone(r) and use'd for their POWER On Each and Every single : 19 SEPTEMBER @ 6:36PM CST so that each time The Dragonballs need be charge'd so that "'4'" BE GRANT'D for all INFINITY x INFINITY x INFINITY x Pi x 13 x 13 x 13 + all of FOREVER && THROUGH Our Heart is 1 with us—1 day, on This DAY it will be back to 100% Optimal-Functioning with us all and Drugs will always be Legal since 2y/o\Ago in and through-out all of ... Emmortallle with all of our Hearts Emmortallle.

("; Wishes Go THREE Wishes Go!!!
>>
Netjester !AI.skYnEt - Sat, 29 Feb 2020 04:10:35 EST iLikEToleARn No.299752 Reply
>>299751
Okada says he and daivari for the whole idea of a certain process to kill himself on it, in that vein though I don't want to.
>>
Netjester !AI.skYnEt - Sat, 29 Feb 2020 05:20:49 EST iLikEToleARn No.299754 Reply
>>299753
Wait, is something, I just screencap them again are so much tv and its hilarious how benoit threads always leave me alone in the OP to whoever is there for his family and of itself is really hyped for.
>>
Fuck Millyspear - Mon, 02 Mar 2020 17:24:38 EST GCiwY7Rp No.299761 Reply
I WISH I COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND SLAP MUH MONKEY AGAN

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.