Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

What drug is this?

- Sat, 07 May 2022 10:35:35 EST PmUkq45/ No.307227
File: 1651934135041.jpg -(2922187B / 2.79MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What drug is this?
Friend found it on the floor of the club and took some (I know he’s an idiot) he felt like he was in his own world apparently and and then end of the night was having a hard time standing up and moving
>>
Netjester !AI.skYnEt - Sat, 07 May 2022 10:35:39 EST iLikEToleARn No.307228 Reply
>>307227
Does anyone have a character from his return after being a fav but I exist I beyond that, but even if it's determined the music is the place between NJPW and NOAH albums have hit a nasty bump or you could say dario helped bring penta back to wwe the best of the magic mayhem :)
>>
Thomas Bubberwere - Sat, 07 May 2022 20:57:25 EST eGox/0OX No.307229 Reply
>>307227
What is this? Friend found it on the floor of the club and took some (I know he’s an idiot) he felt like he was in his own world apparently and and then end of the night was having a hard time standing up and moving and and, you know, when I, when I helped him outside and we, we got to the car and, you know, he tried to tell me but I had to come to terms with it by myself so I, I was sitting in the car and I saw a, uh, a figure, standing at the window and and I didn't see it, but, but I could hear a voice in my head, I could hear a voice saying "I don't know what to say to you. I don't know what to say to you." And I saw this figure that I had seen at the end of the night and he came and he was just a wraith, you know, he just kind of sat there and he looked straight at me and I knew, I knew he knew I knew that it was him. And I just looked at him and, and and then I, I closed the door, I shut the window and I just walked, you know, I just walked, I walked, I walked.
>>
Netjester !AI.skYnEt - Sat, 07 May 2022 20:57:28 EST iLikEToleARn No.307230 Reply
>>307229
Colton claimed he was already closed but I kid.
>>
Matilda Wettingfuck - Mon, 23 May 2022 06:48:40 EST L/TZxDBf No.307286 Reply
Looks like taurine hcl.
>>
Netjester !AI.skYnEt - Mon, 23 May 2022 06:49:16 EST iLikEToleARn No.307289 Reply
>>307288
I don’t blame you really want to check out the quarians made the switch library is mostly pissed off about being respectful and fair for me.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.