Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

^ YOUR AD COULD BE HERE! ADVERTISE ON 420CHAN FOR ONLY $100 A MONTH! ^

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated March 21)
Help please, I really need to get my diet in order by Rashma Beharry - Sun, 17 Dec 2017 12:23:56 EST ID:tQxvu1oo No.153909 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1513531436371.jpg -(26997B / 26.36KB, 520x243) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 26997
I'm the type of person who just doesn't notice when they're hungry and I don't really like to cook all that much. Normally I eat the same stuff every single day but if there is ever a hiccup in this routine then I start to lose control of my diet. I've reached a healthy weight after several years of work, and now I've reached the point where I really need to keep my diet in check or I'm not going to gain any muscle, or I might start losing weight again.

Any easy recipes with little clean up would be nice, thank you. Normally I eat bananas, oranges, almonds, bread? I guess? I'm like 220 pounds and 6'4''. I dunnoh man I think I'm losing control of my life too maybe throw in some life advice with your recipes, thanks again
>>
Frédy Girardet - Sat, 21 Apr 2018 02:37:35 EST ID:qkzCLGaT No.154986 Ignore Report Quick Reply
smoke moar eat less you'll be fine~
>>
Rashma Beharry - Sat, 21 Apr 2018 06:36:21 EST ID:1HwOm7Az No.154987 Ignore Report Quick Reply
220 and 6'4 is a good weight. Im 220 6;3". You're fine dude. You probably have a bit of a gut? Just drink less beer and eat less bread. Or don't. You're not overweight.
>>
Cat Cora - Sat, 21 Apr 2018 14:30:02 EST ID:+NJAlw4Q No.154989 Ignore Report Quick Reply
That's a fairly healthy weight but just eat more protein, maybe less carbs and fat and you'll be good. Once you get a good rhythm going with your diet it's easy and becomes habit. Also try and find more room for veggies. Replacing carbs with good veggies would make you lose weight faster.
>>
Emeril Lagasse - Sun, 22 Apr 2018 11:24:13 EST ID:mHds8rNU No.155002 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>154987
There's "Overweight" as in "I'm edging around the fat I'm clinically obese" and "overweight" as in "if I lost weight it wouldn't hurt me and I would feel fitter, if I gained weight it would hurt me, but I'm not currently at increased risk of health complications" where you're clinically overweight. You and OP are that, but it's okay. It's not deal breaking with most women, its not bad for your health and it beats the FUCK out of being underweight which rapidly becomes dangerous.

Less beer and bread will probably do it. The guy who said "Less carbs" is right but vegetables are carbs. Eat more veg and use them to replace the bread and beer. Exercise a bit, do weights.

If you're good at numbers you can calorie count to have a rough idea whether you lose or gain weight but don't lose sight of eating a balanced diet. Fat is only bad because it's the densest source of calories. Carbs are slightly addictive.

I have to fight to keep my weight steady and if my routine breaks I find it causes me issues. I am a bit of an overeater though so I eat slightly less than maintenance by default, occasionally I do stuff that puts me a bit over and it's fine. Sometimes I pig out and if I've been running a deficit for a while then I don't need to do anything more. If my weight drops below a certain threshold (though I use my waistline as a secondary measurement I've gained a few pounds of muscle over the years and so I end up really thin at what was a good weight for me before) I eat more food. If I eat a lot repeatedly in a short period I run a bigger deficit until I'm about on par. Now if your struggle is the reverse and you lose weight the moment you stop counting then you should aim for a slight deficit and if you need to lose weight just cut back a bit for a while. Don't skip meals though, just cut down the carbs and fat and booze a bit.

Also exercise more. Not a load, do some moderate or high intensity cardio a couple of times per week and lift weights. Not because this helps with your problem but because its good for everyone. You may need to stick an extra egg or a few handfuls of nuts into your daily foodbag though.

Eating the same thing most days as long as it's pretty much a rainbow every day. If you're getting 5-7 servings of veg, a serving or two of fruit, a balanced and decent amount of protein, a little fat and ensuring you're getting all the minerals and other stuff you need you can eat the same every day. If you're not someone who enjoys food then you can fit bland "utility" food in more painlessly than the rest of us. For example a serving of cottage cheese for calcium and protein or a mix of nuts for certain minerals, or fucking oysters because they're great for you even though they taste like seawater. Though you look at what you eat, what it covers, make sure you got everything and there's a little wiggle room and you're set.
>>
Michel Roux - Mon, 23 Apr 2018 21:51:26 EST ID:ucYLGzQP No.155015 Ignore Report Quick Reply
What's personally helped me and shrink my stomach/appetite was switching to a smaller plate to help control portions but also making smoothie for breakfast and lunch (I wake up late and it fills me up until dinner); 1 cup of sweet cherries, 1 cup of mango/peaches, a few pieces of pineapple (like 4-6 pieces), 4 TBS of nonfat greek yogurt, and a cup of almond milk and blend. Seriously dropped 12 lbs by doing this and looking slimmer than I used to.
>>
Guillaume Tirel - Sun, 29 Apr 2018 09:14:52 EST ID:PZhP15Ya No.155112 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>155015
This is a good move. Psychology at it's finest. Just use smaller plates, and less food will look like more. It sounds a bit retarded, but it does work
>>
Marc Veyrat - Mon, 30 Apr 2018 05:35:46 EST ID:ucYLGzQP No.155127 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>155112
Absolutely does, I even eat with small dessert forks too just to ensure that I slow down to eat rather than gobble it down like I used to.
>>
Jules Gouffé - Mon, 30 Apr 2018 20:57:24 EST ID:dLdaOzGY No.155139 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>155015
the shake thing has been helping me a lot

I'm trying to gain weight though not lose it I'm a skinny fuck

but I never can eat breakfast and when I'm working 11 hour shifts I get really hungry if I don't so I've been doing something like a banana, a handful of blackberries, a handful of blueberries, some plain yogurt, some whole milk, and protein powder every morning

it's helping a lot
>>
Ettore Boiardi - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 05:50:33 EST ID:rtexBQ0S No.157761 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1552470633029.jpg -(101398B / 99.02KB, 1080x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>153909
Eat more greens.
>>
Keith Floyd - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 09:49:23 EST ID:IZOIEPvB No.157765 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>153909
Sounds like you need some one-pan recipes. Google that and you'll find tons to work with.
>>
Johann-Carl Leuchs - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 18:22:52 EST ID:BbPAH7FB No.157790 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'd add more fat if you want more weight, fella. Since fats have 5 more calories per gram than carbs and proteins, you'll be stashin' calories in no time. Things like cheeses and oils, butter, lard, whatever you can get your hands on. I'm only kind of joking. If you want to gain weight is it possible to lessen your activity? Not to the point of losing muscle definition but just going less hard? That'll save you pounds. Also if you lessen your fiber intake your whole digestive system will struggle so do that and you won't be able to eliminate as much waste. Did you know your gut bacteria physically digest the fiber that we ourselves can't? If you don't take care of them they won't thrive and help you reach optimum prime (not a trans joke).
>>
Louis Eustache Ude - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 18:41:03 EST ID:WGtELflS No.157792 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>157761
why did you bump this thread from over a year ago?
>>
Rick Moonen - Sun, 17 Mar 2019 15:44:01 EST ID:kyhdAa3R No.157833 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1552851841205.jpg -(9884B / 9.65KB, 309x163) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>157790
>>
Georges Blanc - Mon, 18 Mar 2019 01:34:27 EST ID:0clg4ocD No.157838 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>153909

Gluten-free meat stick.

^ YOUR AD COULD BE HERE! ADVERTISE ON 420CHAN FOR ONLY $100 A MONTH! ^
Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.