Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

eating pokemon

- Tue, 14 Dec 2021 19:49:54 EST d8I1xZk0 No.164489
File: 1639529394439.jpg -(1067720B / 1.02MB, 3120x4160) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. eating pokemon
i know i'm not the only one to wonder what pokemon taste like

so i melted atmoic fireballs and marinated my steak in it for about 5 hours after i cooked it and tasted it it had lost the heat factor of fresh atomic fireballs but the meat was sweet with a cinnamon taste

i added salt, coriander, chives, cayenne pepper, accent.. i am still tweaking this and will be making this with lamb and maybe goat
i call it the charizard
so put your apron on and serve up some pokemon
not bad - maybe like 25$ steak
>>
Philippe Rochat - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 19:52:07 EST d8I1xZk0 No.164490 Reply
i forgot to say that after i cooked it and tried it plain i seasoned it then cooked it again with the seasons
>>
Aida Mollenkamp - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 20:50:07 EST V605DmqL No.164491 Reply
you could open a gimmick restaurant and get sued by Nintendo.
>>
Philippe Rochat - Tue, 14 Dec 2021 22:09:30 EST d8I1xZk0 No.164493 Reply
>>164491
yeah
charizard is really all i had
piachu i figured would taste something like shocktarts, remember shocktarts? for those who don't know these were chewable candies with so much sour it lit up your tongue with little pricks of a tinge or a shock
they renamed them now their sweet tart chewies with sour i dunno them and warheads are weaker
i imagine someone stuck one inside them and had an unpleasant experience
i dunno that seems to check out with what people do
>>
Chen Kenmin - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 17:26:13 EST kXXVnNQk No.164497 Reply
The fireballs is a very kool aid chicken idea so I will not really comment other than youshould add more heat to it. What I really object to is the lamb/goat. Get some iguana meat you goofy bitch.
>>
Adolphe Gérard - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 17:57:35 EST 8pXCFI1t No.164560 Reply
>>164489
Inventive and tasteful
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
Jean Bardet - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 20:17:20 EST 4hF5CdB9 No.164563 Reply
>>164560
=D you tried it?!
thanks ;)
i am sure other candies would be just as good too
i once tried making a peanut butter steak, coating the outside of the steak with peanut butter.
i was thinking it would pick up some charred charcoal taste in combination to the peanut butter. but i marinated mine to long and even after washing off the peanu butter it tasted 100% like peanut butter lol
>>
Michel Troisgros - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 21:09:43 EST +OKOtMuC No.164564 Reply
Pokemon are friends, not food.
>>
Sidoine Benoît - Tue, 22 Feb 2022 21:51:31 EST RJ6KgGoc No.164565 Reply
>>164564
Just because you have a friend dosent mean that you cant eat them. like what if your friend is also your friend but is also really delicous if your friend loves you they ll be okay with you even taking their life for a good meal. you know you better eat all of your friend. you killed him. its seriously only right that you go ahead and make it right eat this entire body before the cops get here. i ll get you a fork and knife hope your rage to eat hasnt passed. your rage to kill is what put us in this situation now eat him
>>
Jean Bardet - Wed, 23 Feb 2022 14:51:09 EST 4hF5CdB9 No.164566 Reply
>>164565
i don't think you should kill and eat your friend even if your friend was really delicious and asked you too. i mean if they tasted good you could just lick them.
you probably shouldnt eat people period you'll get kuru

also,
not all pokemon are friends, just the ones you enslave with your pokeballs.. then you have to throw them into battle with other trainers pokemon. i seen pokemon the cartoon as a kid and ash would sometimes get into some serious situations with bad pokemon
>>
Charles Durand - Tue, 21 Jun 2022 22:17:40 EST r5guy+79 No.164645 Reply
Something I'm surprised about is that poffins weren't a huge meme food after Diamond/Pearl came out. It's literally just choux pastry with berries added when you cook it. People who don't cook think the minigame looked weird but straight up it's an accurate representation of how you make the pastry part of eclairs or french cream puffs, and is actually pretty good on its own if you add sugar to the dough

in the anime they're portrayed more ilke a candy that is poured into a mold and cast but in the games, it's a pot of intiially liquid stuff that you stir in a hot sauce pan that becomes solid and is presumably just removed from the pot and served as is
User is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.