Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

The penis as a weapon

- Sun, 16 Jul 2017 00:23:51 EST N7GyT9AO No.43281
File: 1500179031115.jpg -(18389B / 17.96KB, 620x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. The penis as a weapon
I always hear ppl say you own a gun must be compensating for something, the implication being you have a small penis.

So /nra/ please tell me how to use a big ol dick as a weapon
>>
Clara Senningpare - Sun, 16 Jul 2017 17:51:52 EST u5s2yevS No.43282 Reply
If you have AIDS it can be pretty effective.
>>
Phyllis Snodstock - Sun, 16 Jul 2017 21:35:50 EST jsPPYXjl No.43283 Reply
>>43281
Think that whole premise changed when shitty light duty trucks became the top 3 vehicles sold in the US and every last one of them is equipped with 50" tires, LED light bars and a sparkling wax job to prevent a single speck of dust touching the clear coat.

Every faggy white boy and middle aged redneck drives an F-150 sitting 9' tall and has the biggest attitude and ego about it as well. They really seem to be compensating for something.

Most gun people now are just dweeby average joes with an expensive as fuck hobby. The microcock survivalist bunker shit was a 90's thing. After 2012, everyone and their dog has guns now.
>>
Ernest Cruffingwill - Mon, 17 Jul 2017 01:12:57 EST onXcIGHm No.43284 Reply
>>43283
this is kinda true. ever since obama got in ive seen gun ownership becoming a lot more popular ... i think its been since 2011 or so ... i got into guns around that time though so maybe I'm imagining things but I don't recall hearing about so many people i know having guns a few years ago.
>>
Fucking Snodspear - Mon, 17 Jul 2017 10:28:54 EST ya/0Bzaa No.43285 Reply
>>43281
Maybe because people who were impressionable youths when y2k happened are old enough to buy guns now. My dad bought an sks for himself and my mom, a 45, 9mm, ammo barrels of water, cans of gas, bags of rice, and body armor.
I now own much of the same stuff
>>
Polly Grimham - Tue, 18 Jul 2017 15:37:04 EST CU0hBX/y No.43286 Reply
A penis is only useful as a weapon if you can will yourself to an erection. I am not at that level yet, I can only will my boners away on short notice. But I will soon conquer this hurdle as well.

I too lament the fad of buying into big dumb trucks. In my experience on the road, it leads to a lot of rude driving behavior ie cutting off, no signalling, break checking, always on smaller vehicles. In fact, my first ex gf wanted a F-150 and that bitch was -tiny-. Like 5'4. She gonna need to sit onn a stack of phone books lol.
>>
Albert Crommerham - Wed, 19 Jul 2017 02:29:03 EST aQIyFF1g No.43288 Reply
>>43284
Having been around firearms since the 90's, I can tell you, nobody gave a shit about guns until 2008. Guns were just something people shot animals with or robbed others with. Then "Obama" and all hell broke loose. And again in 2012 around the school shooting.

I got an ass whooping once for target shooting. It was wasting ammo and all. Guns weren't recreational or for fun coming up as a kid. Now everywhere you go people shoot for hobbies and shit. Perception has changed completely so it is far different but people also treat guns completely differently as well. My dad got his ass beat with a belt just like mine for going out and shooting beer bottles and cans and shit. And his dad received the same if he used anything other than a .22 to shoot shit with. Of course, wasting shotguns shells for them meant starving so I guess it was kinda deserved.
>>
Caroline Bonkinmedge - Wed, 19 Jul 2017 23:29:02 EST onXcIGHm No.43289 Reply
>>43288
such a different way to do things ... I've never killed anything with an actual firearm, only a pellet gun. Only time I shoot guns is target shooting.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.