Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

What, exactly, constitutes "manufacturing" a firearm?

- Sat, 05 Feb 2022 14:20:33 EST Whbghoa7 No.44695
File: 1644088833414.jpg -(20418B / 19.94KB, 600x398) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. What, exactly, constitutes "manufacturing" a firearm?
I have a "friend" who wants to build an AR15 from an 80% receiver, but (s)he's a bit of a noob and has asked me to help out. If milling an 80% lower turns it into a firearm, then installing the FCG and buffer assembly shouldn't make it any extra firearm-y, so I should be okay doing the assembly after my friend has done the milling, right? I just want to stay on the right side of regs for finishing an 80%, especially since the new rules will be rolling out soon.
>>
Molly Pindlesore - Tue, 15 Feb 2022 21:33:41 EST Whbghoa7 No.44708 Reply
When your "nanny" can lock your ass up for a decade fir breaking a rule, you're damn skippy I'll play nice.
>>
Hedda Pemblelock - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 22:08:35 EST FCJ5zekF No.44714 Reply
The only reason 80% kits exist is because americans are too pussy to break laws in the course of promising that they'll fight back if laws get too strict. Build a luty or something instead faggot
User is currently banned from all boards

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.