420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
PST/PPT Thread 7.0: Post-Seedpocalypse by dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 01:23:38 EST ID:ie+QqlsV No.587022 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1508822618379.jpg -(165184B / 161.31KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 165184
Opium General Thread

Please contribute any and all results from your poppy-related endeavors in this thread. Tell us about which brands are good and which are bunk, using acronyms.

Don't forget to post a view if you'd like.

>Bonus Points: Let's get some non-North America poppy discussion. Have you had poppy tea overseas? SE Asia maybe? Regardless of where, share it here.

Tell us about it!

>Also in this thread

Tips & Tricks for PST WD
Coupon codes
Methods to earn Amazon gift cards to buy PST (eventually when they're in stock)
Poppy pics
>>
MDCB !Hs1AFHVTXw!!RpEUU2cz - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 06:01:14 EST ID:lWHY0N0b No.587027 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587022
Had PST all over South America with a low tolerance. Was awesome except from "supermercado's" Definitely some expensive bunk
South East Asia I had good experiences except for one which was bunk

Experiences in Australia and India, pretty lackluster but I think If I tried harder India could have been a winner.
I did have one good experience but my tolerance was high. It got me well though.

nb
>>
MDCB !Hs1AFHVTXw!!RpEUU2cz - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 06:30:52 EST ID:lWHY0N0b No.587029 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587027
Oh and I never tried in New Zealand but I assume some success can be had because lots of retailers keep them behind the counter, hidden or in limited stock count.

The ones I did find in major retailers looked a lot like Australian stock and therefore probably hit and miss which is why I didn't try.
The convenience factor of how I was travelling also affected my decision.

Maybe one of our resident kiwi's can shed more light on the status.
If the seeds are "upon request only" presumably they're not washed and I know my kiwi's. Someone will be cashing in on this if they're not washed.

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that someone super clue'd on was using the morphine to small batch homebake. I want to re-iterate that this is pure speculation.

As an edit to my above post I didn't try in Vietnam, Haven't been back to Burma since I started using (nor would I wan't to so much as fart in the wrong place there.) I would stick out like dogs ball's and if you want to fuck around as a tourist you better get your shit watertight.
Cambodia I had my bunk experience but also good ones. (Also not a place you want to muck around or be picked as a "junkie"
Laos I only had good experiences but was having so much fun I didn't really desire to get high.
Good fish and a 3500Kip cocktail on the Mekong.. Why risk having an appendage removed. I guess if you're going to have an involuntary amputation, Opiated is the way to have it done.

Had I been just about anywhere else in India I could have found Opium/Opiated hash so I guess seeds wouldn't have been necessary but I'd bet you could find quality if you so chose to.
You will be labeled a junkie in any of the aforementioned places for buying bulk poppy seeds. They might not know what you're doing with them but these cultures and places, they haven't forgot where they came from and the bloodshed over the poppy. It's not a distant tale in history. Their fathers, brothers and sisters died in those fields. Don't forget this if you choose to tempt fate.
Its nothing like using it in Western societies. Where imagery of bulk cake making comes to mind before that of bodies lying slain in poppy fields.
Only Vietnam has bakery as a part of their history and where heads MIGHT not turn.

The same with South America and India. I wouldn't so much as think about asking in most of the Middle East.
Only in Santiago and Buenos Aires did I feel comfortable asking for seeds. The part of India I was in was okay too, but as I said, not much luck.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 12:22:17 EST ID:ie+QqlsV No.587033 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587027

Could you talk more about SE Asia, maybe country specific?

I've been scouring the internet for SE Asia PPT/general opium experiences, and there isn't much on places or bars that might have it, regions to go to, cities or villages, and just general info on the scene.

I want to know it all. The general reactions of police, how the enforce, whether you can bribe or not, just all the good stuff. I have to decide which countries and regions are worth trying. Some people say they can buy morphine tabs...was this the case for you? I thought it was basically tramadol, benzos, soma etc., and maybe gabapentin idk that are OTC.

How much did you pay for your experiences? Pod or seed? How did they feel? Did you notice lots of thebaine?

Also MDCB I just really wish I could share some info I'm forbidden from sharing (seriously not trying to seem like an asshole; I could get kicked out somewhere with juicy deets and they read my shit here), but all I can say is English seeds are seriously 5-25x stronger than even the decent non-Eng brands.

I say this because I do not believe any of the Eng seeds make it to market in Aus/NZ/etc. The US consumes 10x more Eng seeds than should naturally occur when comparing ~10% of US seed market is Eng and 1-1.5% of the global whole plant export is Eng.

I just wanted you to know because if someone has never had E seeds, they may have never encountered these kinds of seeds. We are talking thousands of mg per kg from seeds purchased in 2016. Yes thousands. I couldn't believe it either.

I'm worried it's going to be too weak because I'll need multiple times more pods than the average dude.
>>
Fuck Dromblebury - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 12:26:59 EST ID:MgCu9XRF No.587035 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508862419240.jpg -(15232B / 14.88KB, 330x404) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>587033
why are you going to se asia for (mostly) opis? i thought you were not addicted
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 13:10:01 EST ID:ie+QqlsV No.587038 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587035

You can laugh all you want. What I'm going to do is try to be as absolutely truthful with you as possible so we can have a genuine conversation about it.

I suffer addiction like anyone else. There was no point in discussing it before, but since you asked, I'm done for a while. What does that mean? It's been 9 days since I've dosed and I'm not physically dependent at all. I am going to finish my terminal degree before I buy Eng seeds again. This will take somewhere between 3 weeks-2 months, maybe longer.

I am NOT going there for opioids. How do I know this? I set course to go before I even realized the scene there. I signed up truthfully thinking I'd only have access to benzos and tram, and I don't really like tram.

I'm going because I need to get away. As much as my fellow patriots will hate me for saying this, the American (work) lifestyle disgusts me. 1/3-1/4 the vacation time of the UK, we travel less, we check our emails etc. even on vacation. We are a fast paced culture that never takes a break.

I need to find where I belong. I've taught Religious studies at the undergrad level, so I'm going to go over there and teach English, hopefully Buddhism & English. I'm not a weeb or whatever (I know thats Japs specifically, but people still wonder), but I love travel and adventure.

I won't enjoy the stressful climate of the US if I stay. I love America as much as the next citizen, but I can't love the work culture here. It's almost as if (as corny as it sounds) it's getting hard to identify with cultural archetypes. For example, I don't really match politics even with a poli sci background lol. If I make reasonable and educated friends, they tend to be hardcore libs and actually get freaked out as gun ownership. People actually think either of the candidates should be in the WH.

SE Asia is an emerging market with a crazy low cost of living. There's the duality of being able to play political chess (bribery etc) with police yet they're technically strict in the books, the multiple countries only a few hours away, you name it.

You could live like a King in Cambodia for $800/month easy. Get injured? Good thing you have insurance and a private EMS system that can pick you up before traveling to Thailand for healthcare. Like excitement? It's there. But people, especially Westerns, are more willing to reach out and make connections in a place like that. As long as you separate your involvement in any backpacking scene and business scene, people are willing to listen. This is moreso Thailand and arguably Malaysia, but still.

After I test the waters I'll see if I like it.

Am I happy that the scene is what it is? It's a true 50/50. I wouldn't mind there being no scene like there wasn't any in India (apart from weed), but can I honestly say I won't like it?

The good news is I'd be way too afraid to travel with drugs, especially over borders. You can be stopped anywhere and piss tested on the side of the road. As such, I'd only feel comfortable getting poppy tea in an establishment that's clearly paid off the local police and leaving with no material evidence.

I'm going because I want to go for non-opi stuff. The opis are just a bonus.

The kids will keep me busy all week, so that's good.
>>
Graham Ginderpire - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 15:00:09 EST ID:KSogbZJN No.587042 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587038

I see you're back into the cycle of thinking that because you've not drugged opi in 9 days you've totally broken the dependence and breaking the addiction is sure to follow and you're totally gonna change your life. Stop deluding yourself nb
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 15:18:24 EST ID:ie+QqlsV No.587044 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587042

I never said I'd break the addiction. I just want a functional life without dependency. How is this so hard to grasp?

The cravings do go down.

>Stop deluding yourself

Not even sure why I responded. I was hoping to have a substantive conversation.

Shame on me for expecting as much.

So let me get this straight. If I do 30 days clean, 60, 90, whatever, is that not enough time in your book?

If so, you seem to view a reality where addiction can't ever be overcome.

Is this projection, or do you engage in this to a different end than that?
>>
Graham Lightlock - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 15:24:43 EST ID:6hLaSPik No.587046 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508873083391.jpg -(140757B / 137.46KB, 638x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>587042
nibba this aint even any of your business, leave him alone. Most of us have our own struggles to deal with, let him deal with his in peace. This is a fucking opiate board, what are you doing.

How is wgn off the river? Are they pulling switcheroos? Someone plos introduce me to the pod scene kek, i have no one to tell and am tired of staving off withdrawal with bunk seeds for the past month without getting high. (lol)

Niggers tongue my anus, im about to try to make a paypal acount so i can order some tazmanian already.

SLAYER
>>
MDCB !Hs1AFHVTXw!!RpEUU2cz - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 15:48:44 EST ID:lWHY0N0b No.587048 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587044
Someone mutual will point you in the direction of my steam perhepes.
There are a lot of misconceptions about South East Asia.
Have you done much travelling?
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 16:13:34 EST ID:ie+QqlsV No.587052 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587048

I've been around western Europe, Canada/Mexico, and India.
>>
Graham Lightlock - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 18:09:01 EST ID:6hLaSPik No.587059 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587046
yeah this is fucking stupid, given the paypal hacks in the past, they really expect me to give them my ssn?

What a joke, fuck you tnt
>>
James Mucklefield - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 18:31:37 EST ID:0+zjGgPd No.587061 Ignore Report Quick Reply
What's good right now? FLT is out, the WGN I got sucked, and I heard SN is doing switcheroos
>>
Hedda Gindlestock - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 20:28:38 EST ID:6hLaSPik No.587066 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587061
tazmanian and that one secret brand from thread 6.66 are currently confirmed.
>>
Thomas Lightfuck - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 21:44:03 EST ID:YC4MQA+a No.587067 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587066
I don't get the clues in the last thread.... My only guess is that one huge brand ran by pic related.
>>
Thomas Lightfuck - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 21:54:31 EST ID:YC4MQA+a No.587068 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508896471757.gif -(1035849B / 1011.57KB, 500x655) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>587067
oops
>>
Thomas Lightfuck - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 22:03:40 EST ID:YC4MQA+a No.587069 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587059
You don't need a paypal account, that's just their payment processor... Just bought some overpriced seeds...
>>
Frederick Giddlefield - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 23:04:41 EST ID:musYV5ld No.587070 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I hope dr m doesnt have to ruin his life to realise that an addict 99% of the time cant return to responsible use of opiates. I know this is opi and everyone makes their own choices but at least most people on here know what theyre doing to themselves, dr m seems to engage in mental gymnastics to think he's too smart to be an addict which is just stupid. If youve broken free from the curse Id never look back, I was an addict for years until I thought Id have one last hurrah after being clean 6 years, now Ive been addicted for 2 years far worse than Id ever been in my life. 30 or 90 days clean it doesnt matter, when the beast is hungry it will never ever stop.
>>
Hunter S. Nodson - Tue, 24 Oct 2017 23:55:22 EST ID:rn0Uvf4I No.587072 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587070

Why do you care so much? Even if you're right, dr. M gonna dr. M just like everyone else here. You can offer advice but you can't shove it down people's throats. He's an adult and makes his own decisions just like me and you, just let it be dude.
>>
Frederick Giddlefield - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 00:17:50 EST ID:musYV5ld No.587073 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587072

I only care because he posts massive replies about how in denial he is, just about every other poster apart from stimlion at least dont delude themselves. Ultimately I dont give a shit, just tired of seeing the stupid shit dr m posts on a daily basis and have started calling him out on it, even tho I only wrote the post youre replying to in this thread. I know that 420chan has a big tripfag circlejerk going on though so I dont expect anything but for you to suck his dick so whatever.

I think he should stop immersing himself in these online opi communities like its the only thing that gives his life value, I honestly sont think this community would lose anything if he left, apart from maybe a few lonely tripfags missing him. His advice is shit the majority of the time and thats all he really tries to contribute.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 00:30:15 EST ID:ie+QqlsV No.587074 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587070

Now we're having a reasonable conversation.

If you really want to get into the psychoanalyzing, I have no problem tearing myself down. Why you ask? At some level, there's this intrinsic "I can do it just watch" mentality, except my ego used to feed off this level of exclusive self control for maybe 7 years straight.

I want it back. I'm going to get control of my life.

Otherwise I'm going to lose everything and end leaping off some high rise after wandering aimlessly being called a "farang", addicted to pharmacy shit and binge drinking.

My level of dependency was gargantuan. I do not hide this fact. Using a 3rd part GS/MC machine and old samples, I was likely addicted to roughly 3000mg of oral morphine and 200-500mg of other alkaloids equivalent to morphine per day. That's roughly equal to shooting 1000mg of pure morphine IV every day (it's not the same, but comparing BAs). 1-5g of oral morph/day for 30-35 months.

A dependency like this may cause PAWS for a decade or longer. I'm not sure any other level of dependency is comparable then fentalogs.

I'm the 1% just watch, or I'll die getting there

I recognize how absorbed that sounds. But if I've learned one thing on here, it's that you can never truthfully know someone's entire story. There are very un-average and non-normal people on here.

All I can say is I'm actually going to have my last degree, I don't wake up feeling like shit, and I don't even crave much. Every day is a different day yes, we can live for the next 5 minutes yes, but over time the behavior speaks for itself.

I've lived a fast paced lifestyle where I've had too much schedule flexibility. All I need is an occupation that's actually 8hr+ of accountability and I'm good.

You're correct in that I will always be playing with fire, and I'll definitely get burned.

>mental gymnastics

I can't handle the idea of never doing an opioid again. Sorry if I try to construct methods of limiting the degree of fire damage instead of entertaining an approach that would never work for me ever.

Thank you for this post.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 00:33:02 EST ID:ie+QqlsV No.587075 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587073

Why so negative?

If you want to shoot me down that's fine. Just use specific examples please.

I wish I had seen this shit post before I replied initially.

You could have said that I should take time away without being a chode. The fuck man.
>>
Shitting Greenwill - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 00:44:11 EST ID:BroNyDVA No.587076 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587074

Cheers for confirming you are as fucked in the head as i thought. You have a wife dude, stop being such a selfish fucking idiot. Also i could eat 1-2 g of pharma morphine and not feel shit while 100 mg of morphine IV would be a decent buzz, you dont know gargantuan addiction til youre banging 2+ grams a day of fentalogs like I was
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 00:46:59 EST ID:ie+QqlsV No.587077 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587076

Point out to me several examples where my advice was objective garbage and I won't post for a month.
>>
MDCB !Hs1AFHVTXw!!RpEUU2cz - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 00:57:06 EST ID:lWHY0N0b No.587078 Ignore Report Quick Reply
It's a shame this thread had to be de-railed for nothing really.
I was interested in hearing about the drug-travels of others or even just travels really.
>>
Shitting Greenwill - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 01:41:12 EST ID:BroNyDVA No.587079 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587077

As if your inflated ego that only ever allows you to see yourself as right would accept what I have to say, but immediately off the top of my head:

PST is superior to methadone even tho there is no consistency batch to batch and its availability can be disrupted like it has been lately.

Stimlion should use PST instead of heroin even though oral will never compare to IV and for safety, if SL uses all drugs recklessly like he does hed end up monster dosing it on benzos and dying anyway

Mixing a possibly thebaine laden bag with other bags of PST even though the OP needed an immediate solution and getting pissed when he wouldnt do exactly as you told him when the better idea was to just sip it slowly, which you thought was stupid because "any amount of thebaine is toxic" even tho all PST contains thebaine.

That all comes to mind immediately without even looking at examples, but of course you know better than anybody else so im somehow completely wrong about everything and of course you arent gonna stop posting even though itd improve the quality of this board.
>>
Shitting Greenwill - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 01:42:53 EST ID:BroNyDVA No.587080 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587078

As a fellow ausfag i apologise for attacking dr m in this thread i just cant stand the cunt. A travel thread would be nice so maybe open up a new thread about that cuz it was derailing the PST thread anyway. You in VIC aint ya?
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 01:52:35 EST ID:ie+QqlsV No.587082 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587080

>PST is consistent if you use them like I do. Get 30 5lb bags and use from 10 at a time.

>Yeah so SL should shoot H instead, even with the gruesome damage SL showed me and the constant nods SL has.

>Thebaine is toxic at any dose, read any scientific paper or if you can't find one just ask and I'll post one

Sorry I missed the assumption that he had to use that bag alone. I've had crazy thebaine WD and it's no fun.

Sorry your fucking shit aus PST isn't even comparable to English. Seriously they might as well be two different substances. If English were banned, then fine pst is total shit.

Sorry I do nothing but pitch PST use and advocate non-IV drug use. Clearly you think all PST is junk and that I don't know anything because I don't IV.

Do you not see how every single one of your assertions is equally valid as mine, when both aren't objective truths? Context is everything.
>>
Shitting Greenwill - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 02:02:33 EST ID:BroNyDVA No.587083 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587082

See i knew you cant help but see yourself as right no matter what.

How does mixing bags create consistency when each order is going to be different?

Just like youre going to use opis no matter what stimlion is going to IV no matter what and PST will never compare to that experience, harm reduction is the only real advice you can provide but either way you arent gonna out any brakes on that train of self destruction

Ok so if thebaine is toxic at any dose then nobody should ever use PST, gotcha

PS i dont care if aussies get shit PST because we get pure heroin and i personally had a free stash of 100+ grams each of pure pharmaceutical morphine, oxycodone and a buttload of fentanyl among others so I have no need to guzzle down dirt and fertiliser laden, inconsistent, apparently poisonous bullshit. Even if I had access to the 2016 seeds you rave about I hate oral morphine and would much rather get dark web H or fentalogs for even cheaper than PST will ever be, so there are superior options beyond your romantic attachment to PST
>>
Emma Perringbon - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 02:05:58 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.587084 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587082
Ok, I really don't want to join in a dogpile here. Nothing personal, but I'm calling your bluff.
Please, post a study showing that thebaine is toxic at any dose. I'm really curious about this new form of toxicity you've discovered that is somehow unrelated to dose.

Anyone using PST/PPT is ingesting some amount, if it was that toxic presumably we'd know about it.
>>
Shitting Greenwill - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 02:10:43 EST ID:BroNyDVA No.587085 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Also Dr M no point saying you wont post for a month because its both bullshit and I never said i wanted you to leave 420chan, i just want your egotism and shitposting to stop. When i called you out the other day you just hit me with facetious responses and capped it off by saying its "your job" to post the shit you do. Just take some cucking criticism like a man, dont think just because you have posted here for years and you have some tripfag buddies that you are some elite member of the community above any and all criticism
>>
MDCB !Hs1AFHVTXw!!RpEUU2cz - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 02:37:16 EST ID:lWHY0N0b No.587087 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587080
I spend pretty equal time up and down the east coast.
>>
Shitting Greenwill - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 02:41:42 EST ID:BroNyDVA No.587088 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587087

True true, im from bris and find it hard as fuck to find an H connect but when i do its usually 150-200 an hg of nice, seemingly pure shit.
>>
Doris Blundlebury - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 03:45:15 EST ID:J9a+jXAt No.587090 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hey guys I usually do 1-1.5pb WGN at a time, how much XD morphine should I take? I have .5mg xanax in me and am doing it orally

>>587069
Ok thanks man.
>>
MDCB !Hs1AFHVTXw!!RpEUU2cz - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 03:52:15 EST ID:lWHY0N0b No.587091 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587088
Really? I never had trouble scoring there.
There's a lot of Morphine caps up there so that indicates that there are occasional droughts but if you're happy enough with morph you should be right.
It's not as good as Syd or Melb.
You buy hundreds in Syd/melb which should be 200mg where as in Brissy you'll get a "quarter gram" for 100. Truth be told ive never weighed one but it usually looks like more than a Sydney/Melbourne deal and usually does about the same to me. So IMO its just got a little more nothing in it.
Also the half weight/gram prices down south are slightly higher. Also leading me to believe that it doesn't get fucked with quite as much.

Of course it depends on so many factors, Including what day of the week it is.
>>
Jarvis Cicklesick - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 06:36:47 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587096 Ignore Report Quick Reply
alright this thread has been a complete disappointment. Can you guys have your drama bs somewhere else? can you guys just put the trip codes away for five god damn seconds and have a conversation about something other than yourselves or how big your opi dick is? jesus christ.

has anyone gotten active, useable (as in effectiveness/price ratio) seeds in the US recently? yay? nay? I, along with quiet a few other people I imagine, are in a bit of a spot right now so any help would be appreciated.
>>
Shitting Greenwill - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 09:16:46 EST ID:BroNyDVA No.587105 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587091

I dont mind morphine at all if the price is right. Do you just have a huge friends circle or what? It takes me forever to find a dealer and now that theyve all dried up I got no clue what to do, you ever cold cop?
>>
Cyril Gankintore - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 13:14:49 EST ID:URdnzYJV No.587114 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587096

SN direct got me some mildy active shit. I'm in minor WD, dosing every 18 or so hours... down from a pretty huge habit earlier this year. So its aiight. IDK. I've got WGN coming in and ill update.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 13:54:45 EST ID:ie+QqlsV No.587117 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587096

Notice how we're (tripfags) constantly labeled the instigators when anons are the ones that initiate the questions and continue to instigate when I was trying to be open and transparent with them? I didn't start jack shit. That's like saying I swung back at the bully on the playground (lol), so therefore it's my fault, even though I was initially considerate (with a nice post that I posted before I even saw him shitpost). Why would I let that just be?

Perhaps you mean to say "people should stop starting drama with tripfags" instead.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:00:15 EST ID:ie+QqlsV No.587118 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587085

The guy just simply doesn't agree with me or what I stand for. It's apparent in any and all quantifiable and comparable measurement sticks that are capable of contrasting him from myself. None of his experiences are comparable to mine (not meaning my experience are better; just simply that we haven't had the same experiences). This is indisputable because Aus never get Eng seed, so it's clear as day he's had nothing but garbage (relatively speaking) non-E PST his whole life (40-250mg/kg MAX compared to 800-3000mg/kg), prefers IV with his seemingly tens of THOUSANDS of dollars of previous pharma (I'm SUREE that was fun and totally worth losing the price of a car in the end, so thanks for insinuating that's somehow a superior choice responsibility wise), and seems to insinuate that I think oral morph is better than IV when it's clear that I just promote HR and AFFORDABLE!!!/responsible opi use (it's irrelevant if IV is more enjoyable, as it doesn't meet my and many other people's safety thresholds for acceptable behavior) over devolving into further degeneracy.

He labels me as "shit advice" simply because he has the polar opposite views compared to me on everything imaginable (outright derogatory against PST use and users, (even when I TOO make goat fertilizer jokes myself- so Narcissistic and Ego-ridden of me right?), dispelling any minor doubts that he's extremely bias against PST, and finally he can't even comprehend that 25 or 50lb seed bags are equal in strength for the entire bag, making it as consistent as other opis.

The saddest part of all was I was interested in being reasonable and was willing to seriously consider specific advice you might have if it's credible, even if it was negative. Too bad you're just jaded, pissy, and tired of my "Ego" when you don't fucking have the slightest clue what my relationship with my ego is or who I am. You know fuck all about my intelligence, my career, income level, education, or my relationship situation. Clearly you missed the last six entire fucking months during which I posted 90% of the time nothing but humility/humbleness posts acknowledging the seemingly permanent nature of my addiction, but boy you sure caught four examples that clearly have no right answer whatsoever (spoiler: there never was a right answer to any of them, apart from arguably the thebaine discussion, which we will discuss soon).

>It's scary knowing that you think methadone is better in any and all circumstance (I made it clear in the CONTEXT and reasoning, which you just didn't internalize because it doesn't fit your myopic narrative). What part of "no dose autonomy" doesn't click with you? It's grossly over reaching government involvement in which you can't choose your dose, the clinics DO NOT want you clean or get you off the meth dose, and then gratz you then become a certified junkie on paper for possibly forever.

>WOW SO MUCH BETTER THAN PST. I'd bet you $100 that people who are able to live life with that on their record must not be managing cities/govt agencies, heading NGOs, or engaging in DOD work, USAID embassy posts, and the like. Sure it's illegal discrimination under the ADA, but you bet your ass they'll find a reason to fire a 'done user, whether theres any slight accident (at fault or not). Either way there's no way they'll ever be allowed serious positions of power or influence in an organization.

We are (were) talking about AMERICAN methadone programs, again that was the context, so if you have some irrelevant tidbit about how everything is 50 years in the future in Aus for methadone, I don't give three fucks about that because it wasn't relevant to the conversation in question. Methadone/opi isn't cheap here (US), whether on street or not. Programs aren't cheap. They kick you out if you test positive for weed or benzos.

See the trend? None of your experiences are remotely comparable to me and my country.

>Even making the attempt to argue that it's objectively better for SL to IV with cottons only and other less than hygienic environment/gear instead (read: questionable water source) of oral morphine when the topic was saving SL and making them healthier, when your sole argument is "LOL well benzos will kill anyways." He uses benzos when he IVs h too dude. This makes zero fucking sense. You aren't helping anyone here unless you're trying to kill SL, in which case fuck you if that's how you truly feel.

Can't believe you posted this one. You're saying he should IV instead with cottons and standing water when SL's already got BAD scars and abscesses. Just lol no you don't know wtf you're talking about.

The only conclusion can be that you still are comparing your notion of PST when your country's seeds aren't even comparable whatsoever. IMO you should consider stopping even discussing without making the distinction about non-E PST, because English seeds kill people every year, yet I've never read about a non-English seed that has killed anyone in reasonable amounts in the last 5 years. You don't even know what real seeds are.

Pt. 1/X
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:02:37 EST ID:ie+QqlsV No.587119 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587085

You think you know me when you don't. I'm not egotistical nor egocentric. Reasonably addressing your points in which there's objectively no correct answer =/= inflated ego. The capacity for reasonable debate and articulateingthe logic behind my opinions =/= egotistical. Intelligent people should always attempt to present their argument if it's an inherently subjective concept in question. I have high levels of empathy and care about others. My quality of life has actually diminished because my ego is so fragmented and suppressed that I tend to go along with the flow these days more than I should. I meditate every single day and utilize substances that diminish or remove the ego. You have no fucking clue to what degree I handle and manage my ego.

You're misinterpreting ego inflation with a genuine need to maintain a sense of self-confidence and self-worth after several years of letting my ego crash and burn. I don't need lectures from a fucking nobody negative nancy multi-gram fentalog dependent user who can't even communicate with me like a reasonable and amicable person, as I had originally tried to do.

I REALLY ACTUALLY wanted to hear if you had suggestions or criticisms on improving my life, but in reality you're just pissed because I like every you don't, disagree with you on basically everything on issues with NO RIGHT ANSWER. You're just trying to tear me down in the end.

>Ahahahaha PHARMA, FENTALOGS, Methadone, AND HOMEBAKE H (that doesn't existing fucking anywhere else on the planet with any regularity) are SOOO much better than PST, so your advice is shit

>Stop liking what I don't like; spend all your money instead like me, as the drugs I use are the actual correct choice (yeah dude, let me see how spending $5k/month will fly at home. No way that appears financially selfish or anything).

>Doesn't even take in account the CONTEXT of the points (PST being superior to methadone because you have freedom to dose or not, whilst methadone you're hooked).

My method of PST listed above, or conversely getting a 25, 50, or 100lb case, especially when vigorously mixed, creates up to 200 days worth of dosing that's all accurate within +/- 10% max easily. The big bunk bag means more consistency but higher chance of thebaine papaverine bunk bags etc since n=1. If you understood the concept of ratio averages and how increasing the n sample objectively increases the degree of alkaloid uniformity and reduces the impact of outlier thebaine/papaverine/noscapine values, I wouldn't even have to bother trying to explain this.

So yes, going bag to bag is full on crazy if you value stability. If in your mind PST must always be consumed bag to bag, then yeah using your concept of PST is useless and lacks dose stability. If I'm dripping in privilege for being sharp enough to plan ahead with multiple bags (there was a connotation that I unfairly expect people to match my behavior regardless of their means), then by all means just save your time and click ignore user. It's not my problem people can't think ahead. Did you ever stop and think that I was trying to encourage the appropriate approach to never having this happen again, not to save one day of halfway WD?

You can sip thebaine heavy all day. However, the morphine:thebaine ratio doesn't change with this approach, so it's objectively inferior (assuming person in question is an able bodied adult with enough capital to be excluded SSI, so $2000+, is capable of clicking their mouse twice so they can order backup bags like they already should).

If someone doesn't even have the money to get another $40 bag of seeds to avoid losing their job from WD, they should absolutely just click user ignore and not read my posts. That has never been my target audience and I can't be fucked tailoring my overall advice-approach (best advice > advice tailored to someone with a ridiculously low budget like a river gift card for $14...(not my problem no offense). Don't start doing seeds if one can't afford it, it's pretty simple. I have nothing again poor people in and of itself, but I can't deal with the franticness and the lack of resources when they ask for help. It's like asking for advice to play gin rummy when you're perpetually 3 cards short in your hand. It's generally a waste of time.

Ordering additional bags doesn't cost anything extra in the long run when you're going to dose eventually with it anyways. Sorry if this is hard to understand for some people. It's called budgeting and being prepared.

The saddest part is I opened up to you and you still label me delusional. I'm sorry you've spent thousands and thousands oh pharma and fentalogs and that your country's PST is absolute shit relatively speaking. You don't value my opinions because you have an entirely different subset of DoC experience.

I can be wrong. I'm wrong more often than you think actually. The problem with what you're suggesting is that your examples are CLEARLY subjective with no right answer. Notice how for every poster that agrees with your side, another outright says something like, "haha what are you faggots gonna do after waiting before the clinic opens with more degenerates when it's raining etc., or when you're going to travel for 2 weeks outside the country?" Again idk about you, but that's a serious concern for me. I travel a lot. I had to bring kratom to the UAE because even seeds are banned lol. I refuse to be hooked to the hip to a pharmacy near me.

>>587096

I have about 4 private sources I could share that have been extremely cheap and relatively promising. But you know, maybe I should just put the trip code away since it clearly "bothers you". I have absolutely no incentive to post without a trip, so you either get fuck all or you could reconsider your stereotypical assumption about all of us here. If I'm not even mildly appreciated, I don't see the point. I was even going to post an online opi addiction survey where you can make up to $60 (I've made $45 so far), but why bother now?

If you think it's ego bluffing, mania, or all three, I can show all the different 50 and 100lb bags of seeds in the climate controlled storage room from said sources.

How the fuck do people expect to bash us indiscriminately and then expect quality information from us?

Saddest part is I respect the other guy's opinions because he's relatively logical and his opinions pass face validity. I just feel so bad for him because he's genuinely delusional that there is an objective answer to any of those topics. Methadone is incapable of being superior to PPT, just as PPT is incapable of being superior to methadone.

Pt. 2/X
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:12:57 EST ID:ie+QqlsV No.587120 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508955177409.jpg -(292598B / 285.74KB, 2118x1352) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>587085

You're just heated because I preach what you don't like. Then you even go on to pretend that you don't want me here (LOL).

>he should stop immersing himself (here)
>if he left we wouldn't lose anything

Yeah ok how about no, just man up and say what you actually meant.

Just keep your own shit to yourself. Not my problem you got hooked to grams of fent like a tard or spent loads of pharma. Not my problem that you couldn't control yourself after six years of sobriety to the point that ONE dose "got you". Did you chip for 8 years successfully like I did, or did you go full blown junkie off the bat? This is why you can't even attempt to tell others if they're capable of keeping clean or not. I can't tell YOU what YOUR situation is or your chances of leading a clean life, so I don't attempt to tell you as if I could have any clue about you.

Stop projecting your own situation with addiction and any implied inadequacies in being capable of handling such things.

Meanwhile, I'm going to be clean while you seem to shit on me whether I get clean or not.

I can't wait to prove it to myself (aka you and the rest of the hater faggots).

I'm genuinely thankful because I've now got additional incentive to prove you wrong as fuck about "the beast is always hungry".

Save your negativity until I ACTUALLY engage in anti-productive behavior, like SL has been doing. That's when your content is more justified and is most likely to be taken seriously by me.

I also find it hard to value anything you say whatsoever when you genuinely think SL and I are comparable in any appreciable way (no offense SL, you do you and that's why I've tried to help you through things and stuff; we're all imperfect human beings even when we're all different). I find that more offensive than anything else posted. I won't go into details because it's not fair to SL, but let's just say we're not comparable.

Oh, feel free to ask SL if I'm egotistical and only care about myself. Ask them how hospitable I was and how I wasn't going to leave SL in a hot garage without groceries and a bit of money.

I'm not going to dose full agonism opioids again until I complete my D.P.A very soon. So yes, I do feel a bit "different" than the rest and do feel particularly exceptional. If someone were to qualify for Mensa (regardless of whether they join), would you still feel it's inappropriate for them to consider themselves exceptional? I'm truly confused here.

The only key difference is my "exceptionalism" is quantifiable (read: societal measuring sticks validate my conceptual view of myself), whereas the results of your projections of your own experience with addiction and dependency seem to hint that all addicts are addicts forever and that we are all the same when it comes to recidivism, which just plain isn't true. We're all different.

I hate having to express these things. I don't enjoy discussing my socioeconomics at all. It's just annoying as fuck when someone with a completely different background thinks they have the slightest clue what my social/financial/romantic atmosphere is like.

>I'm the guy who took over a dozen Eastern rel. studies courses just for fun so I could learn to keep my ego in check, yet anytime there's objective measuring sticks that indicate I've got an above-normal chance of functional non-dependent living, articulating these socioeconomic facts invariably makes me appear snobby and self-centered to those who can't relate to my life.

Why are you trying to divide us? This shouldn't have to come down to a checklist that shows I have a solid chance at sober living.

I didn't even hate you until you had to be a shithead. Not a single drop of cordialness from you either it seems.

Can you please keep your negativity to yourself while I travel the world to celebrate getting my Doctorate (finally) and being the happiest I've been in probably 3 years?

I am not better than most because all intrinsic human beings have inalienable value, but I am different than most. It's safe to say I've got a long life to make a good world for myself as I'm 25-28, terminal degree, and relatively free because my wife wants me to be free just like she is (I support her choice to work a very relationship-straining profession because it makes her happy. She does the same for me. So stop assuming shit Jesus.) You'll never understand us in any real capacity, so you can't predict my future addiction issues with any appreciable level of accuracy.

>>587085

I have no forgotten your request. I'm rounding up the best material right now. A toxicologist friend of mine is going to help articulate the sciency stuff so it's understandable. I want to get it right and get the best sources possible, as well as explain the "dose makes a poison" truths and alternate truths. I could even make a
separate thread if you're interested.

STOP SHITPOSTING at me in this thread. Attack me in the BWN or the methadone threads of something, not the PST thread. You've fucking ruined the entire thing and don't even belong in this thread because you don't consume PST.

This has got to be a fucking troll with dynamic IPs or something.

Now stop derailing and ruining this thread that had so much potential. You started this for god fucking knows what reason. I'm not delusional; I'm going to remain dependency free and live a productive life. Unlike you, my addiciton specialist measures the value of my word by the degree I am proving myself. Get over it. Sorry it's not for everyone. I won't relapse after 6 years because the kids need somebody to pay for college. I won't relapse into dependency because my wife and family need me.

Pt. 3/3
>>
Shitting Greenwill - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:21:13 EST ID:BroNyDVA No.587122 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Lmfao butthurt that i called you out huh? I never said I knew objectively whats best for everyone but im sick of you acting like you do. Its as simple as that. Its cool youve convinced yourself that my opinions are completely worthless because im australian but yours are too because all you can do is shill PST as a one size fits all for literally fucking anything opioid related as if its gospel, sure make your suggestions but my whole point is stop bitching when people find its not best for them. Cheers for showing your true colours and that you cannot stand any criticism whatsover so any discussion is absolutely pointless with you, keep shitposting and ill keep ignoring you or calling you out when youre trying to force people to use drugs exactly how you do or youll have a bitch fit. Your ego must be pretty fucking fragile if you need to defend all criticism against you with gigantic walls of text. I dont have anything against PST, I have a problem with you being unable to stop shilling it to any and all opiate users and getting bitchy when they find its not best for them. Thankk you for clarifying that your opinions are trash, i look forward to disregarding everything you say from now on you narcissistic cocksucker.
>>
Matilda Blackdock - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:21:59 EST ID:mrZRpP+j No.587123 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587117
Fuck off trip fag
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:34:51 EST ID:ie+QqlsV No.587125 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587122

I addressed all your issues one by one.

We're finished here. Now get the fuck out of this thread and just click ignore user.
>>
Edward Chimblehire - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:42:25 EST ID:7JjLrzHe No.587126 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Bout to dose my last bit of my recent SN order. 6 pounds gone in a week. Which is pretty depressing considering Im not addicted or in habit really, and the only tolerance I could possibly have is from a Kratom cross tolerance, which I don't even know if thats a thing, is it??

The only reason I even ordered again was to help take my mind off a break up. So it's nice to be thoroughly disappointed on all fronts.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 14:49:24 EST ID:ie+QqlsV No.587127 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587123

Ok no sources for you. Hope you WD from shitty seeds. Keep using vinegar and see how far it gets you.

nb
>>
Jarvis Cicklesick - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 16:15:49 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587136 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587114
did you get the english or the spanish? what was your previous maintenance dose and what's your dose on the new stuff? I have some spainish wgns coming today that I'll update everyone on but I'm not too hopeful. crossing my fingers though.

>>587119
I don't think I know you, I think you have written a shit load of stuff in here that has nothing to do with the topic and a lot to do with yourself, and that is objectively true.

I have written one post in this thread, which you responded to TWICE!, each more batshit than the last. IF YOUR POST ISN'T ABOUT POPPY SEEDS, POST IN ANOTHER THREAD YOU DENSE FUCKING FAGGOT. nobody cares about any of the other shit, go somewhere else if you want to argue about yourself.

It doesn't matter if people give you shit, you don't have to respond. But you do, with page long rants.
You don't have to use a trip code, you could just talk about the topic on hand. But you do, so here we fucking are. You're at least in your 20s, probably in your 30s, so fucking act like it or go to a board that will appreciate your off topic bullshit.

I don't care about whether you have an ego, I don't care about literally anything about you other than what your experience with seeds is, a topic you still haven't broached despite the hours you've spent in this thread discussing everything to your ego to why people shouldn't be mean to you.
>>
George Blunnerhene - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 18:05:27 EST ID:8B8XYeAp No.587144 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587066
secret brand? got any clues?
>>
Samuel Dallerstit - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 21:29:26 EST ID:vA1iRkjY No.587164 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508981366068.jpg -(101359B / 98.98KB, 700x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'd really appreciate some advice on detox. Specifically what kind of supplements I can use to help ease the process of tapering. I've been using daily for almost three years but now that it seems the end days are upon us I've been tapering pretty hard. I started tapering at around 400 grams a day split into 3 doses, and have been cutting my dose each week. I'm not sure how much I'm at right now and need to weigh it out again but my optimistic guess is between 150 and 250 grams now, so about half my initial daily dose. I currently measure my doses with the beveled bars on 16.9 fl oz Dasani bottles; I use 5 of these bars a day, plus a little extra due to the bar at the base being larger. My current rough plan is to keep going in this manner until 2 bars a day, then maintain that daily dose and work on spacing out doses until I'm just dosing twice a day. Then somethingsomethingsomething and I'll be sober again!

But yeah, anyone with experience tapering, what supplements help make this easier? I'm experiencing slight wd daily at my current regime, and although I can function and I know I'll feel better if I give myself time to adjust, I'm not excited to see what things are like when I've cut the dose in half again, and that may have to come sooner than I hope with how scarce seeds are right now. I'm stockpiling loperamide and gabapentin for when I'm closer to nothing at all, and I'm looking into ULDN and perhaps kratom, but I'm kind of fuzzy on how these things work and what the best way to use them is. I'm also looking for general tapering strategy regarding how to transition between little use and no use.

Thanks ahead of time. Please be nicer to Dr. Mario, he's an asshat and a spaz but he's also a mainstay of these threads and one of us.
>>
Jack Blackworth - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 21:58:47 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.587167 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587164
Magnesium {some kind of chelate, or one of the bioavailable forms, not oxide): muscle aches, RLS - has nothing on benzos though obviously.
DXM: treats mental effects, helps with chills

You already have gabapentin which is apparently really good for WDs (anxiety, chills, low mood), not sure on dosing on that one.
Benzos are great, mostly for anxiety and sleep, also very helpful with muscle aches. Obviously you want to avoid getting a benzo habit...that pretty much goes without saying.
Phenibut is pretty good for anxiety, chills, low mood and motivation associated with withdrawals, but as you already have gabapentin that's probably a better option.
1st gen antihistamines can help with sleep, but if you've got other options these are not ideal.
Studies say agmatine is helpful, I didn't find it so.
ULDN has very strong evidence, but didn't seem too helpful to me.
You've already got loperamide, which is pretty essential. Probably just use it for the diarrea though and don't expect it to help with much else. Really high doses as sometimes recommended can be dangerous.
>>
Jack Blackworth - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 21:59:42 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.587168 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587167
For DXM ~ 60-90mg every 6 hours or so.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 22:05:07 EST ID:ie+QqlsV No.587170 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587136

>still replying

>user ignored
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 22:06:51 EST ID:ie+QqlsV No.587171 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587136

Oh dude lmao that wasn't directed at you

I can see why you're butthurt
>>
Beatrice Gonnernig - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 01:13:50 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587186 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587164
you can use calcium, dxm, agmatine, and a few other things to reduce tolerance as well as withdrawals. Calcium and dxm I'd take every day (normal vitamin doses of calc, 30-60mgs of dxm) but agmatine stops being effective fairly quickly so I'd cycle that one day on, four days off (it's also mildly potentiating, btw). There are a few other otc drugs that also help but i have no personal experience with them. I've heard proglumide is the best of them but it's a little of a pain to source state side (at least it was for me).

I don't know how your connects are but ketamine and its various analogues are also quiet effective at this. I haven't tried small, not super active doses (which might still work for this purpose) but recreational doses made a noticeable difference. Just from the price I probably wouldn't buy ketamine just for this but if you have any around (or any of its much cheaper cousins) it's actually pretty effective.
>>
Beatrice Gonnernig - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 01:37:48 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587190 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587136
Ok, tried the spanish WGNs.
They are active (all i've had today was some tiane fa sometime around 10-3, and it's 12 now so i'd be in w/ds if it wasn't) but it's hard to say how active.

I used twice my maintenance dose and I'm not high, but i've been half assing my taper lately and switched to tia for vacation so I don't really know if that would've gotten me high even if it had been the usual stuff.

I took that dose (little less than one pound) around 7-8, and I added another (slightly less than) half pound dose ~10-10:30. I'm started feeling kinda noddy and itchy while writing this so I'm getting optimistic but it could totally just be coincidence at this point, I'll update again if I end up getting legit high.

so far my verdict is: definitely weaker than the before times, but you can use it to stay out of w/ds (how cost effective will depend on tolerance, my previous maintenance dose was a little less than a half pound of wgn from a month ago, and twice that had kept me completely out of w/ds. It's entirely possible less would have worked too but I haven't tried yet).
>>
Jack Blackworth - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 03:35:02 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.587193 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587120
Pretty sure you meant to reply to my post RE the thebaine thing, rather than replying to oldmate twice. If you want to make a new thread that's fine with me, but it seems pretty relevent to PST. I'm pretty capable of understanding most scientific papers especially as they relate to pharmacology, but if you want to summarise it go ahead. Some might interpret this as stalling, and the mention of a friend who's a toxicologist as what's known as an argument from authority, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 04:05:51 EST ID:711N5UKq No.587195 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587193

I thought I was transparent about stalling (read: don't have time to present a good argument right now).

The toxicologist is real yes. I never said to assume the toxicologist will agree with me.

I'm working out the threshold toxic dose. It's very hard to find concrete human data. Clearly no need to get caught up in the semantics of "well is 1ug of thebaine toxic huh?"

I just want to get it right and not half ass something where I get hate posts into oblivion.

I'd really hope people here would assume I'm above false arguments of authority, not that you shouldn't have mentioned it.

Frankly I'd just got other stuff on my plate, and it's better to collect several studies and discuss them together than type out some long paragraph that people will fight me endlessly over.

Ya dig?
>>
Jack Blackworth - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 05:19:18 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.587198 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587195
It''s still mid week man, no rush.
>>
Jack Blackworth - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 05:47:15 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.587199 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587195
And yeah, it's really hard to find anything concrete on thebaine fatalities as it's almost always ingested with a borderline fatal dose of opioids.
>>
Beatrice Gonnernig - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 14:15:38 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587211 Ignore Report Quick Reply
are you guys going to argue minutia all day or post some fucking seed info?

>>587190
ok I ended up nodding off yesterday. While that seems great (and it was, holy fuck was I tired), I had only gotten 3 or so hours the night before so I don't know how indicative it is of seed strength (not to mention the much higher than normal dose). At the moment, I'd put the spanish wgns at 60-75% of the potency of the previous wgns, which all things considered isn't that bad.

I've only tried one dose so far and there were mitigating circumstances so I'm not super confident about those numbers, but if you need something to stay well they will absolutely work.

I've got some UKs coming next week (god their shipping sucks), I'll update then but from what I've read elsewhere they seem to be dece.
>>
Julian Casablancas - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 16:11:48 EST ID:Nu4HZmRh No.587216 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509048708810.jpg -(33689B / 32.90KB, 594x604) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>587211
Would you say the spanish seeds might be viable if you've had a lowish tolerance? I've had about 2 months clean, and I'm just looking for something I can get off the Wall bc I don't have a PO box and I can't get shit delivered to my address
>>
Beatrice Gonnernig - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 16:33:40 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587217 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587216
yeah, it might not be a good deal but I think someone with no tolly could get high off them. I'm trying a similar dose today and will stay up instead of going to sleep so if I don't end up getting anything, I'll let you know.

BTW DOSE CAREFULLY!! I know I said they're weak but I've got 4-5 (possibly more? holy shit I wish I didn't think about that) years of tolerance. Take some small doses first, better to waste a little than to waste yourself.

Also, check out Amazon Lockers, that's what I used before I knew how dirt cheap things (used) to be on the wall.
>>
Julian Casablancas - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 16:46:04 EST ID:Nu4HZmRh No.587221 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509050764367.jpg -(121772B / 118.92KB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>587217
Well that would've been awesome if amazon had more then 2 fucking lockers in the state of Pennsylvania lol

Anyone hear anything about FTL?
>>
Beatrice Gonnernig - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 16:52:46 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587223 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587221
I've heard mixed things, their actual website is out of the england (and all massively overpriced), haven't heard anything very positive though. These spanish seeds actually remind me of FTL's from a long ass time ago (mainly the smell), they've got plant material and whatnot but there's something fucky about them and they're not very strong.

Honestly if you're not dependent (not going to give that whole speech but I will say that it's 10000000000 times easier to quit without w/ds) and not super tight on money, the the 10lb spanish wgns from walmart aren't a bad buy. Even if they're half potency, it'd be like getting full potency at ~$6 a pound.
>>
Beatrice Gonnernig - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 16:54:25 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587224 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587223
uh woops I forgot we weren't supposed to name stores. sorry quetz (or other mods, if we have any).
>>
Julian Casablancas - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 17:12:51 EST ID:Nu4HZmRh No.587225 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587223
That cool, i'll probably roll the dice and try some of these wgn's then
>>
Beatrice Gonnernig - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 17:29:21 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587228 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587225
if you don't mind waiting a little, things might calm down and the good ones might show back up on the wall. Also, I totally forgot but there's another solution to your shipping problem. If your order is shipped with FedEx, you can go to their website and set up in-store pick up for free really easily. I believe UPS also allows this, but you need to make an account to do anything and I haven't been assed to do that so I can't say for certain. WGN direct has shipped UPS for both of my orders, btw.

If you don't end up getting high from the spanish, I don't wanna be the guy who convinced you to waste ~$30, ya know? anyways, good luck with whatever
>>
Julian Casablancas - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 17:41:16 EST ID:Nu4HZmRh No.587229 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509054076942.jpg -(43239B / 42.23KB, 446x591) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>587228
Naw man your good, w/e i decide to waste my money on is on me ya know? Like i said it's a dice roll. You know if theres anyway to set up something like that through UPS? Maybe pick it up at a regional facility? I'd like to go for tnt but as far as I know they're strictly UPS
>>
Beatrice Gonnernig - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 18:53:12 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587233 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587229
yeah like I said, I'm almost positive UPS allows the same thing as Fed Ex (at least they advertise that they do), I've just never bothered making an account so I don't know how exactly it works. It sounds like you're not in a super populated area though so there might not be a UPS store around you.

I checked out TNT the other day but it was like $80 for 5 lbs, lol fuck that guy (seriously that guy is a fucker, if junky karma was a thing then he'd spend his next life in permanent w/ds). You'd be better off ordering englands direct from WGN, although they use UPS too. SN has a variety of shipping options (I used to in-store-pickup from them with fedex) but I don't know how their quality is atm.

I fucked up and drank my tea really slowly today (distracted by a good book), I might still catch a buzz though, I'll update if I do. Honestly at the wall price I think the spanish seeds should be workable but eh, for only ~$7 a lb direct, you may as well get the guaranteed legit ones.
>>
Julian Casablancas - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 19:27:32 EST ID:Nu4HZmRh No.587237 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509060452053.jpg -(392816B / 383.61KB, 640x964) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>587233
My bad totally missed the part where you said you thought UPS did the same. I'd just heard that tnt was still good, I used them exclusively for my 2+ years of making tea. They were always consistently good and I didnt mind paying extra for that consistency. I forgot SN were actually getting decent reviews again tho
>>
Hedda Fevingnack - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 22:39:35 EST ID:S2hedBIF No.587248 Ignore Report Quick Reply
TNT is....alright. Really not feeling the prices, but fuck if those SN prices are something else. Right now consistency is the highest priority for me and TNT at least delivers on that I think. A straight 6/10 or so that takes the guesswork and gamble out of the equation so if you got the money and want guaranteed goods, drop it. I heard they're going to get some new stock of cheaper, but probably lower quality shit. Not sure if anything weaker than their current stuff would even be worth it so don't lag on it.

I'm curious about this "secret brand" that's been mentioned. The AS/LV shit recently was such a goddamn letdown, but what are you going to do. Been considering maybe even going to pods but those are hard to get, illegal, and expensive. These truly are end times.

>>587038
>As much as my fellow patriots will hate me for saying this, the American (work) lifestyle disgusts me. 1/3-1/4 the vacation time of the UK, we travel less, we check our emails etc. even on vacation. We are a fast paced culture that never takes a break.
I know exactly what you mean man. Fukka "patriot," I can't stand American mainstream and work culture. No room or time to breathe. One of the reasons why I got addicted to opis was because of this overwhelming feeling of alienation and a lack of agency. Shit is just so god damn complicated. Chasing dope gave me this twisted sense of control, like for once I was doing something I actually wanted, even if it was ruining it. It reduced that clusterfuck of nonstop American life into very simple terms of reinforcement. I wouldn't ever want to go back to that time, but I continue to feel to this day that it was entirely symptomatic of this larger cultural sickness.

Congrats on the days clean. Other people might not think it means anything, but it does. I went over five years or so without touching dope or any opis but it just left me in this pervasive state of ennui. I've managed to achieve a lot in that clean time but I still feel hollow and I've concluded that that's just an inevitable fact of life whether I'm here in America or anywhere else. My head said I wouldn't be able to touch opis ever again lest I want to ruin my life, but my heart would dream of the day I was stable enough to just MAYBE chip a bit here and there. Then I discovered PST and it was too good to pass up (a cheap, LEGAL high?). I overdid it at first and got sick again. Cleaned up, got on ULDN, and now it's more functional. The addiction never goes away, but I know for sure that it can be managed if you can set and stick to those hard limits. I don't want to throw everything away with reckless abandon anymore, but I also don't want to give up that heavenly opi feeling. Time will tell how I end up.

Fuck people who need to play some dope fiend dick measuring game. Get a fucking grip. No one actually cares how bad it got for you if all you're trying to do is one-up a rando online; it gets bad for EVERYONE. I care about the message. You post a lot and you post fuckall tl;dr walls of text, but I'll just say that they don't go unappreciated. I see a lot of myself in you. Seeing other people's stories of struggle helps me with my own. They strengthen the resolve not to cross those lines I've drawn for myself.

NB because awfully off-topic.
>>
Basil Sissleridge - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 23:07:53 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587252 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587248
are you guys really going to give that scumbag $70? It's not even quality, it's the same shit as everyone else, he's a middle for a "legal" drug. I'd understand if there weren't other options or it was good shit but quality per dollar it's some of the worst on the market. WGN and SN have UK back in stock, WGN for $7 a pound. It's your money obviously but if you're gonna throw it away like that, it hurts to see it thrown to such a piece of shit.

nb, I'm just pissed about my personal life but it really does piss me off a bit to see people support that fucker. anyone talking about consistency with him has a bad memory because he was selling knowingly bunk batches as recently as a year or two ago, not even getting into all the other dumb shit he's done.
>>
Basil Sissleridge - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 23:47:52 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587260 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587237
hey after some more time I'd recommend not getting the spanish. Go for the english and have ups hold at one of their locations or something but despite getting a bit of histamine release, I'm definitely not high and I can't in good conscious recommend these for anything other than maintenance. If you've already ordered... you might still be able to catch something off them, but if you haven't then order something else.
>>
Hedda Fevingnack - Thu, 26 Oct 2017 23:53:54 EST ID:S2hedBIF No.587262 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587252
Oh, man. Well I've never bought from him much, but some of my first seed was from him and it was good. Once the big three started popping I never bothered, but now that things are tough, I got tired of waiting and didn't want to gamble on potentially bunk bags. I tested out a 2lber and then got a 5lb when I found out it was decent stuff. It's 60 bucks for 5lb shipped. Pricey, of course, but still cheaper than SN last I purchased. WGN I've had good experiences with, especially with the price point, but I've heard that the latest stuff has been getting people sick and at 7/lb I'm not sure if it's worth it. As long as this guy's stuff remains at this solid 6/10 I'll continue to drop a few extra bucks per lb if only for that peace of mind. It has a nice and mellow profile. Not trying to shill or anything since as soon as the big three get back into their groove I'm ditching TNT. I'm just dropping my two cents for people who are confused and/or struggling.

Hell if you got some good alt sources, I'd be very grateful for them, but outside of the big three and especially after getting bunk AS, I just wanna get high without worrying about all that bullshit going on right now. TNT fits the bill atm.
>>
Basil Sissleridge - Fri, 27 Oct 2017 00:05:59 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587266 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587262
wgn and sn are back, wgn is confirmed legit (~6/10 supposedly). I just hate seeing people pay his crazy high prices on top of knowing all the shit he's done. it's currently $70 for 5lbs, btw.

I'm also very interested in alternative brands, was hoping this thread would have some but it's just been the usual tripfag drama. int spice might be alright, I've had a lot of success with them in the past, no recent reviews though. I'd be willing to try them if I didn't have some englands on the way already. Might still try them if the price doesn't start to drop soon.
>>
Hedda Fevingnack - Fri, 27 Oct 2017 00:56:54 EST ID:S2hedBIF No.587268 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587266
I guess I caught a break with the price! At 70/5lbs that's really pushing it for 6/10 seeds. If WGN is about the same quality then for sure I'll go for that next. I am worried about the recent increase in people saying they've gotten sick from the seeds though.
>>
Julian Casablancas - Fri, 27 Oct 2017 19:02:44 EST ID:Nu4HZmRh No.587298 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509145364832.jpg -(67324B / 65.75KB, 500x660) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>587260
So the wgn english are legit then? Seems like it by that other post
>>
Jarvis Shittingham - Fri, 27 Oct 2017 20:46:13 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587299 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587298
I can't personally confirm but from what I've read they seem to be a solid 6 and no ones getting sick. I've changed my mind again on the spanish btw, I think someone with no tolerance could totally get off on them. I tried my previous maint. dose and... I'm fine, almost slightly buzzed. God damn this shit is so hard to nail down for some reason.
>>
Julian Casablancas - Fri, 27 Oct 2017 21:55:33 EST ID:Nu4HZmRh No.587302 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509155733908.png -(417992B / 408.20KB, 465x683) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>587299
Sounds like the last couple times I tried brm after the good seeds dried up. The washes always came out halfway between a dark and light. There was a semi-decent amount of bitterness, and by the end of 2lb I'd almost feel the warmth and mood lift but it would just barely show up and slowly fade away.
>>
Jarvis Shittingham - Fri, 27 Oct 2017 23:12:18 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587305 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587302
they're better than BRM by a significant margin, as I use bob when I need something local urgently and I'm pretty familiar with them.
nothing = serious w/ds
1.5lbs of bobs = very light w/ds (head on fire feeling and yawning mainly)
.6 lbs of spanish wgn = no w/ds, possible light buzz, minor histamine release
.45 lbs of last month's wgn = no w/ds, light buzz (more of a buzz than the spanish), no histamine release

I nodded out again last night and slept for like 12ish hours so they are for sure decently active, but they smell weird, like half right and half bobsy. Today I took my maintenance dose from when seeds were good and I'm not in withdrawals at all, to the contrary I'm very slightly buzzed (less than I would be before but still). I think it'd be fair to say they're at least ~75% as strong as they used to be, which is still very workable. At the wall price, I'd say they're still a solid deal. again though, this is all so hard to quantify discretely that I really hesitate to make a strong statement one way or the other.

The englands seem like a sure bet, I'll report when I get them. WGN seems like the way to go currently (heard of a few SN eng batches being bad, that might've changed though), but all my info on englands are second hand so... *shrug*

man I wish I had an awesome local place that no one else knew about. I don't have the balls to try and buy some from any of the bagel shops in my area and the indian/desi grocers only had white seeds (i assume they are bunk but they cost more than 10 a lb so it wouldn't really matter if they weren't).
>>
Jarvis Shittingham - Sat, 28 Oct 2017 05:20:17 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587313 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509182417137.jpg -(37370B / 36.49KB, 460x276) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
anyone up on the pod game? thinking of switching back, used to feel they weren't worth the effort but now that seeds are expensive I'm considering it.

Basically, how do they compare strength wise to seeds by weight, how much is your normal dose (again, by weight preferably. if you only know by how many pods, include the total number of pods you ordered and the order size please, and if you have any other drugs you can compare strength wise to help me adjust for tolerance that'd be great as well), that sort of thing.

>>587305
definite buzz, I was definitely high from these, even at that low a dose. I kinda feel at this point i've been so wishy washy that no one is going to put any stock in it but I figure I might as well update now that I'm sober enough to remember what being sober is actually like, if that made any sense.
>>
Beatrice Penningwit - Sat, 28 Oct 2017 23:06:44 EST ID:tin3C14u No.587334 Ignore Report Quick Reply
so is that 'secret brand' any good after all?
i got 5lbs and just shook up 1lbs but im not dosing again until morning
>>
Alice Dedgespear - Sun, 29 Oct 2017 03:42:24 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587344 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587334
I mean, you've already got some made. you'll know if it's any good better than we would.
>>
Julian Casablancas - Sun, 29 Oct 2017 20:24:31 EST ID:Nu4HZmRh No.587379 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509323071299.jpg -(29700B / 29.00KB, 482x366) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>587334
So was it any good?
>>
Fuck Dudgebire - Sun, 29 Oct 2017 22:07:14 EST ID:tin3C14u No.587386 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587379
not really. enough to keep WD away at least
>>
Alice Turveyshaw - Mon, 30 Oct 2017 01:37:39 EST ID:v9+lycnj No.587394 Ignore Report Quick Reply
welp, TNT is out of Taz and there won't be any more this year. spooky stuff. I've been using TNT exclusively since SN got shitty earlier this year. my source being completely offline for the time being makes me feel as if I'm in freefall. these are really feeling like the end times guys, please be careful.

>>587248
hey guy, I posted >>587164 and was wondering if you could give me some advice on ULDN, either in your own words or through some external guide. I know very little about how it works but am getting to a point in my taper where I could use an extra edge, and a lot of people seem very confident in ULDN for this purpose.
>>
Hannah Croggleford - Mon, 30 Oct 2017 02:23:17 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587397 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587394
the big two are fine atm, don't know how ftl is. Spanish wgn's will absolutely keep you out of w/ds and are about 80-90% as strong as the normal wgns were a month ago, although they are a little different in alkaloid profile (I assume, the high was different for me but I haven't had anything legitimately analyzed or anything).
>>
Ernest Sellystock - Mon, 30 Oct 2017 03:45:03 EST ID:UVNTR8QP No.587399 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587120
Hey M just want to stop by since you getting so attacked in this thread. I feel like I have some uncommon control over my addiction too. Like unreal compared to anyone I have met personally that has used opioids anywhere near a level that would be considered addiction. I believe it is not a matter of 99% can't control their habit. I think waaay more than 1% of people can manage high levels of use without ever having to ruin their life or reach rock bottom.

You think you're in that 1% as you mentioned in another post, right? I use pst, anything really and even recently tried H. I like it a lot but after all these years if I was gonna go off the deep end I just think it would have happened already. It is possible to have a crazy tolerance and chip. Sure you may have been severely addicted at one point but knowing the signs, knowing your weaknesses, knowing how to stop yourself, it all comes with experience. I think most people are pussies when it comes to their use. I sometimes go overboard still but even after a 2 week bender I just eat the withdrawal. It goes away and nothing will ever amount to the withdrawals I have allowed myself to experience already. I think its possible to overcome your addiction, definitely. I hope you haven't second guessed yourself due to any of the shit talking.

One thing I was curious about- you say you feel your habit of 1g+ of daily morphine for so long has left you with PAWS that could last a decade, something only fentalogues usually could compare to. How do you figure how long PAWS could last? Despite long periods of low level use, I fear even chipping could make the PAWS stay much longer.
>>
Walter Fombleshaw - Mon, 30 Oct 2017 05:28:27 EST ID:musYV5ld No.587401 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587399

I think PAWS of that last a few months to a few years tops, unless its been multiple decades of that level of abuse, Dr M is just making assumptions. Tons of heroin addicts reach the multi-gram a day IV habit and overcome PAWS within a year so, Id say Dr M exacerbating his PAWS by still dabbling and triggering himself by having opis as one of his biggest hobbies. Even though he tries to speak with such authority his word is far from gospel.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Mon, 30 Oct 2017 13:32:13 EST ID:711N5UKq No.587413 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587401

I agree with all of this.

Sorry if I confused Anhedonia and PAWS.

Also sorry if I didn't address some things here that I said I would. I'm trying to keep clean so I'm limiting how often I come here.

Thank you all for the kind words.
>>
Jarvis Crarrysere - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 00:29:49 EST ID:6hLaSPik No.587435 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587022
How long does standard TNT take to for you guys? Any way I can check?
>>
Jarvis Crarrysere - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 00:45:26 EST ID:6hLaSPik No.587436 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Wow, WGN is out of stock already. Fuck you if you bought 50lbs, here comes the suffering.
>>
Jarvis Crarrysere - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 00:49:06 EST ID:6hLaSPik No.587437 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587435
Oh shit nvm but basically same in +24 hours
>>
Derluft !oCyNK.1Qtc - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 03:06:28 EST ID:hli9va1f No.587441 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509433588162.jpg -(62348B / 60.89KB, 442x596) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>587436
I've got 10lbs of SN direct coming tomorrow and I'll let y'all know how decent it is, even though I'll need to make another purchase on the fifth.

Right now, with my tolly at ~70-migs (crushed 150migs ER MS in phosphoric acid for three hours) IR MS, 2cups of seeds that were delivered toward the beginning of this month felt like 100 to me. So my tolorance has gone down but SN IS worth the price relative to street cut H or even legally bought /opi/ pills; I hate saying pain pills/meds, from a pharmacy without insurance.
>>
Hamilton Blythedock - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 20:45:53 EST ID:URdnzYJV No.587488 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587022
First, yes I am the idiot who posted on the old thread. My bad...

Is there any way to potentiate the effects, or especially the length, of a PST dosage? I know some normal useful-to-suppress enzymes are actually helpful in converting the random alkaloids to opiods, so I don't think normal methods (Tagamet) would work. I've heard DXM potentiates and helps with tolerance? I'm considering trying WGFJ to see what happens. Any other ideas guys?
>>
Hamilton Merrystone - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 21:14:41 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587490 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587488
grapefruit should help without messing with any helpful drug metabolizations, I believe. additionally, most of the high is provided by morphine, which doesn't (as far as I know) really benefit from any py450 (I probably wrote that wrong but you know which enzymes I'm talking about) enzymes.

dxm does help with tolerance, it's not immediate and not a huge effect though but if you do it every time it will definitely slow tolerance growth. in one of these other threads I posted a big thing about my experience with tolerance reducers (I wanna say it's in the nalt thread).
>>
Henry Mindletidging - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 21:20:42 EST ID:J9a+jXAt No.587493 Ignore Report Quick Reply
25/08 BRM was actually pretty good
5/10, better than the secret brand for sure. Most bitter thing I have ever tasted, doesn't feel high in thebaine like that last batch. The thebaine batch starts is 20/XX/XXXX
>>
Julian casablancas - Wed, 01 Nov 2017 01:16:22 EST ID:Nu4HZmRh No.587507 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587493
Did you get those recently?
>>
Hamilton Blythedock - Wed, 01 Nov 2017 01:43:19 EST ID:URdnzYJV No.587508 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587493
Some tremendo fags stole ALL the BRM from every local store. I probably employees, the entire supply is gone including the back. Seedpocolypse is hurting us all, but c'mon leave me a bag you fuckers.
>>
Henry Mindletidging - Wed, 01 Nov 2017 02:19:30 EST ID:J9a+jXAt No.587509 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509517170963.jpg -(1988018B / 1.90MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>587508
There's plenty on Amazon last I checked. The new bags seem B.B. To me, maybe 4/10 at least? Hard to say. Would probably get even a guy with semi tolerance high. I wouldn't bet your bottom dollar on it, it's something to experiment with for sure though.
I'm having trouble judging it because my tolerance is too high to get high. I took 4lbs of secret brand and wasn't high. WGN and TNT on the way within 3 ish days. Will update then.

Also, safe(type of protein that starts with W) (the store) didn't carry seeds before, but they just started, and that's where I got these new bags. Seems like the newer seeds are what's good rn. Be careful, that one batch I mentioned could give you somewhat of a thebaine overdose.
Exp 18/08. Pic related
>>
Hamilton Merrystone - Wed, 01 Nov 2017 04:30:29 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587515 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587493
the BRM's I get from the store are one fourth as strong as even the spanish wgns, and I think they're pretty new cause they restock a few times a week (maybe everyday? I don't go there that often). I don't have any around so I don't if they're the same batch though, and they could been an old batch (like maybe they buy a ton at a time and they were near the end of that stock when I used them or something). idk I've heard people say this before but since they changed way back I've always been disappointed, it might be I'm just unlucky with the batches I get though.
>>
Henry Mindletidging - Wed, 01 Nov 2017 05:35:11 EST ID:J9a+jXAt No.587516 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587515
They were good like June July m august and maybe beginning of September at best. They went bunk as fuck, now it seems they're getting better. I've had England WGN way worse than a lot of BRM. Shit, even ftl and probably sn too. I got super body high off a lb in early July, it was for sure better than WGN. I'd call it 6-7/10. Idk, it's worth a try, usually it will always at least help withdrawals, but watch out for the thebaine batch. Lmk if you're interested in good exp dates still
>>
Hamilton Merrystone - Wed, 01 Nov 2017 10:23:07 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587525 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587516
I'm not interested, but it might be helpful for others so I'd still recommend posting them. I tried them in June, July, and August and found them as weak as ever, but maybe things have changed. All I can really do is post my personal experience with them (all relatively fresh batches I believe, all bought locally from a store that goes through seeds pretty quickly).

I've never had a big name (outside of when one of them goes bunk for a bit, like WGN and FTL did a year or more ago) anywhere near as weak as bob's since they turned back in like... 2014? maybe earlier, maybe later, hard to keep track of time when you're high all the time. unless you write stuff down I guess. but how do you know what you're going to want to remember later? you can't so why worry about it.
>>
Hamilton Merrystone - Wed, 01 Nov 2017 10:31:45 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587527 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587525
oh yeah I got some wgn englands yesterday, tried em out. decent but not way better than the spanish, and if you buy from wm the spanish are less than half the price (and englands are far from twice as strong).

so yeah, I dunno. people were acting like the spanish were bunk but idk, maybe the alkaloid profile was different and subtler, or they were poor metabolizers of something, or just didn't like that blend? maybe their tolerance was higher than they thought? maybe I just got lucky? who fucking knows.

If I had the money or easy access to a lab with the equipment I would love to do some comprehensive analysis on the various batches of seeds, see who is using the same supplier, see what all is actually in there, see what actually is done to make seeds bunk (or are they just harvested in a way that prevents the latex from sticking in the first place? some definitely are but my gut says that some bunk seeds were not that way originally), so many questions. that's life I guess, what can you do?
>>
Hamilton Blythedock - Wed, 01 Nov 2017 15:03:19 EST ID:URdnzYJV No.587538 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587527

Because the Spanish WAS a terrible deal, before the quality of the English dropped while the price raised. Now Spanish is a great maintenance option.
>>
Henry Mindletidging - Wed, 01 Nov 2017 15:26:16 EST ID:J9a+jXAt No.587539 Ignore Report Quick Reply
18/08 new bag BRM confirmed 5/10
>>
Henry Mindletidging - Wed, 01 Nov 2017 15:26:16 EST ID:J9a+jXAt No.587540 Ignore Report Quick Reply
18/08 new bag BRM confirmed 5/10
>>
Hamilton Merrystone - Wed, 01 Nov 2017 15:30:49 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587542 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587538
I've never seen it for more than ~$3 per pound at wm. considering englands used to be that price I can get why people were miffed but at $3 a pound I think it's pretty unfair to get too upset considering they're still decently active. I guess I'm mainly just a little pissy because I didn't order much after hearing how shit they were and they ended up being fine.
>>
Panda5 - Wed, 01 Nov 2017 17:27:20 EST ID:y1HdRtit No.587553 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509571640825.jpg -(76567B / 74.77KB, 800x472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'm almost 3 months clean. I miss the monkey on my back; I'll be back some day, Poppy. -nb
>>
Hamilton Blythedock - Wed, 01 Nov 2017 17:58:56 EST ID:URdnzYJV No.587555 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587542

First, I agree with what you are saying totally. I just want to add why people may say they are crap.

They were saying this mostly when SN was releasing FIRE. I hate that term, but someone with a gcms said it was up to 3g of M / kg? That's INSANE. especially with potentiating alkaloids. The Spanish is nowhere near that. Also, there was some old paper online saying Aus/Spain had the best seeds at the time (200mg/kg) so they also had high expectations. Thirdly, I think people underestimated the T and didn't realize they had a fucking massive tolerance, thought the T made them feel bad when they switched, when in reality they were WDing.
>>
OperationFalseFarm - Thu, 02 Nov 2017 01:29:37 EST ID:Rl4gmxpo No.587579 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Who’s down to run a misinformation operation on circular wank?
Let’s act like certain brands are inconsistent, then keep the good ones for ourselves, while redirecting them to a single brand.

Kekh
>>
Psython !6m32CxafTQ - Thu, 02 Nov 2017 03:43:40 EST ID:dNCudfeY No.587588 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587579
theyre all working with interdimentional reptillian child molesters. investigate 311
>>
Doris Pegglebanks - Thu, 02 Nov 2017 06:35:19 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587596 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587555
if you're talking about all those people who got sick, I don't think that was w/ds. It happened to enough people and with the symptoms they claim, I think they legit got sick from them. although that does happen a lot, some people will shit talk a brand or complain about getting sick with seemingly no awareness of tolerance or w/ds, kinda feel sorry for them but fuck if you're not going to do your due diligence before dicking around with such addictive drugs.

btw is SN still "fire"? I've heard mixed things (but maybe that's the misinformation plan in action, lol) and at that price I can't fuck around.

>>587579
I kinda doubt it'd make a noticeable difference in supply or pricing but I've got no real concept of how many people buy this stuff or use that subreddit so what do I know
>>
Nigel Peffingfoot - Thu, 02 Nov 2017 22:18:14 EST ID:S2hedBIF No.587628 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587394
>some advice on ULDN
Sure thing. You can buy 50mg NLTX pills from online pharmacies for quite cheap and without a script. I get mine from a guy from Thailand (site is buyLDN.com, spell out what is abbreviated) and he's been very good with the customer service. Pills came crushed one time and he promptly sent free replacements with a little extra. You don't need much for LDN/ULDN.

What I do is take one 50mg pill and drop it into a container with 50ml of either distilled water or vodka. I prefer using alcohol simply because it might help the solution stay clean. Keep it in the fridge. At this point you will have a solution of 1mg:1ml concentration. This will be your "mother" batch. From there you can dilute it however you want. I do 5ml/1L = 5000mcg/1000ml = 5mcg/ml. If you already have a dependence, then I would start small on the ULDN, not exceeding 50mcg/day. Take that once a day (preferably at 10pm or before bed so you can sleep off any negative effects) or split it into two doses. Do that for a few days and see how your body reacts. If you're feeling okay then slowly titrate higher doses every day or so, increasing maybe 5-10mcg each time. People get really spooked with LDN, but I've read that anything under 1mg will not trigger precipitated WD symptoms. I got up to 500-700mcg/day with no problems. You just want to be wary of the half-life. Find the highest ULDN dose you can take without feeling like shit and stay at that for a while until you can bump the dose up again. At the same time, decrease your PST doses and space them apart. I've heard "less is more" with ULDN, but in my experience, a dose too low won't actually do much. I didn't see tolly reversal and potentiation until I got to 100+ mcg doses.

It's best to do ULDN/LDN BEFORE you've developed a tolerance, but if you're starting already dependent and with tolly, you'll want to space out your PST doses as far as possible from each other without hitting really bad WDs and until you can go a week or more without dosing. The longer you abstain from PST and use ULDN, the more tolerance reversal you'll see. I was in a situation similar to yours in that I started ULDN when I was tapering. It's hard at first since your body is adjusting to it and needs its opiates and you probably won't feel it working until at least a few weeks down the line. Some effects are almost immediate when you start ULDN. In my experience, my WDs were much, much more manageable, but the cravings were still there. It wasn't until I went 3 weeks without PST and daily ULDN that when I used PST again, I saw markedly lower tolerance and potentiation. Once you reach that point where you feel it really working, you want to maintain the time between PST doses; the farther apart, the better. The last thing you want to do is overdo it thinking your tolerance and WDs won't come back. They WILL.

That said, once you reach this point, WDs will be very, very forgiving. I've binged three days in a row before and the worst I got was a runny nose, sneezing, a bit of sweating and slight dysphoric mood (most likely due to life stress rather than opi WD imo) on the 3rd/4th day off. That would be the peak WD symptoms too, as far as I could tell. Before ULDN, I would get feverish chills/hot flashes, nausea, horrible sweats, everything smells like shit, insomnia, aches, depressive/anxiety symptoms, etc. you know the deal, with even just two consecutive days of use and they would come on as soon as 24 hours. WDs with ULDN feel like a slight cold vs the hell-flu of death without.

For potentiation, everyone says you need to find your sweet spot. I kept a journal for a while and I found 300mcg seemed to do the trick, but I think that taking your ULDN all at once with PST probably blunts the come up and most likely can't keep up with PST's long half-life. Nowadays, I don't really even measure it out anymore. I just take a gulp before dosing PST and then take sips every 3-4 hours or so to bring the high back up. Quite consistently, every time I sip ULDN hours into the high, waves of euphoria come back and sometimes I'll even nod out shortly after. I would think that taking it on a schedule during the high also has the effect of keeping tolerance at bay better than front-loading everything (since it keeps up better with PST's half-life). I also take a larger dose of ULDN the night before I plan to dose PST, reasoning that it might upregulate a bit more and "prime" the dose for the next day. I'm not sure if it really has any effect though.

Hope that helps. There's a paper available on Scribd (title is ULDN TItration Protocol or something) that outlines the taper process (increase ULDN while decreasing opi). Good luck with your taper!
>>
Edward Wanningwill - Thu, 02 Nov 2017 23:06:46 EST ID:dLpt55Cr No.587630 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587628
How the hell does that even work... youre taking an antagonist... getting higher while keeping tolerance down??
>>
Edwin Bunlock - Thu, 02 Nov 2017 23:21:08 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587631 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587630
right? I've heard of ULDN and whatnot but this just sounds like a taper.
>>
Bombastus Werrywag - Fri, 03 Nov 2017 01:38:29 EST ID:gFtE1ryS No.587637 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587631
>>587630
Something to do with antagonising receptors to not give the primary cascade of stopping natural endorphin production. Pretty new thing so they're not exactly sure how it works. But something along the lines of making your body remember your opiate usage less.
>>
Nigel Peffingfoot - Fri, 03 Nov 2017 02:10:16 EST ID:S2hedBIF No.587639 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587630
I don't have the expertise to answer this in detail, nor do I particularly care to. Almost every discussion of LDN/ULDN has someone expressing doubt as to its effectiveness because it sounds so counter-intuitive. ULDN involves tiny doses of opi antagonist (micrograms) which aren't enough to put you into WD, but are enough to upregulate endorphin (i.e., opioid) receptors. It only partially blocks opiate agonists so you still get high, but by blocking some of them it prevents your receptors from effectively "burning out." Just look it up. There's a substantial body of research to support it. There's even a patented painkiller that combines oxycodone and low doses of naltrexone aiming to achieve this exact effect (more analgesia/potentiation + tolerance resistance). Kratom also works in a similar manner since it has both agonist and antagonist action. Doubt it all you want, but it's shown promise both anecdotally and empirically. It's also relatively cheap and easy to do so if you have an opiate habit, it would be a shame to not even try it.

>>587631
It sounds like a taper because the guy asking for advice is currently tapering and I personally got on ULDN when I was tapering. Also, the titration protocol I mentioned is designed to get people off of opiates after extended, chronic use. It's a much less painful way to taper. And in general, if you want ULDN to be most effective you need to get off of opiates for a while to fully make use of the receptor upregulation (tolerance reversal). People have made all sorts of claims around LDN and most of them are bullshit, but for opiate tolerance reversal and potentiation, it's definitely legit.
>>
Edwin Bunlock - Fri, 03 Nov 2017 02:34:43 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587640 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587639
>a substantial body of research to support it
mind sharing some? i've googled, asked here, even made a thread about it but I still haven't heard anything more concrete or detailed than "it does something with tolerance"
>>
Nigel Peffingfoot - Fri, 03 Nov 2017 02:48:58 EST ID:S2hedBIF No.587643 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587640
This is what I got with just a quick search on duckduckgo (including the titration protocol I mentioned):
https://www.scribd.com/document/195139174/ULDN-Inverse-Titration-Protocol-FINAL
https://www.khemcorp.com/ultra-low-dose-naltrexone-for-lower-opiate-tolerance-research-summary/
http://www.paintrials.com/publications/Capasso8.pdf
http://rsds.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/ultra-low-dose-oral-naltrexone.pdf

If you have access to research databases, you could probably find much more. I remember reading some comparative animal research (rats), but I didn't see it this time.
>>
Phyllis Mongerville - Fri, 03 Nov 2017 12:24:06 EST ID:musYV5ld No.587664 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I wonder with the rising popularity of PST use is going to lead to any health problems related to potential pesticides/bacteria contaminating the seeds... I imagine itd be a gradual thing that may come with years of addiction, but I sure do wonder about the possibilities there.
>>
Polly Billingfield - Fri, 03 Nov 2017 14:36:55 EST ID:Q1MlQRy9 No.587667 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587639
I have also seen a lot of people saying DXM works to slow tolerance buildup while using, or more quickly reverses tolerance on periods of non use. Anyone have any knowledge on this method? as I don't have access to ldn but want to see what other people are doing to decrease or stop tolerance buildup
>>
Polly Billingfield - Fri, 03 Nov 2017 14:36:55 EST ID:Q1MlQRy9 No.587668 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587639
I have also seen a lot of people saying DXM works to slow tolerance buildup while using, or more quickly reverses tolerance on periods of non use. Anyone have any knowledge on this method? as I don't have access to ldn but want to see what other people are doing to decrease or stop tolerance buildup
>>
Polly Billingfield - Fri, 03 Nov 2017 14:37:41 EST ID:Q1MlQRy9 No.587669 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587639

>>
Henry Bannersick - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 04:06:08 EST ID:FsPvJ5ZR No.587702 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587669
not sure about reversing tolerance but definitely slows tolerance development, adding 30-50 mg of DXM to your opi dose should be enough
>>
Ian Gommerfuck - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 07:49:45 EST ID:/ogWiGGU No.587710 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509796185605.jpg -(41028B / 40.07KB, 846x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Yo, the teenage mutant ninja turtles have their new European SR stock selling right now for cheaper than the Tasmanian. Just wondering if anyone's pulled the trigger on some and can report on quality? The Tasmanian was OK at best but sold out and the new SN stock seems promising based on reports so I can't decide between the two. Any suggestions?
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 16:35:08 EST ID:lM4InbVb No.587730 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587710

I have absolutely no idea myself, but I'd be wary.

Two major reasons.

1. He said he had 6 full weeks of stock left and it lasted 2.5 weeks tops. Nick just isn't believable. He does what he can and profits from it.

2. The whole European thing scares me. He would say English SR if it was English.

He's found some good, likely Spanish, seeds that are a comple rarity to exceed 3/10. If you've had Eng seeds you know what I mean.

Actually I'll throw you a bonus:

3. He lowered his prices and is now competing with WGN and couponed SN I believe, This has never been typical of him and I think it's suspect.

I personally would have ordered TNT when the Tas is in, but there's no point now. WGN is decent but a slight few bags have gotten sick. There are 15% off coupons for SN which brings 6lb down to like $53 or something. I personally did this, and though I don't use more than 2lb per month now in set intervals, my 5lb seemed to be 4-5/10. That's a bit scary with the T drop, but they do work. I would hit you with reviews, but since this bag should hopefully last like 2.5 months I don't really see the point.

Goodluck and Godspeed.
>>
Ian Gommerfuck - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 17:44:38 EST ID:/ogWiGGU No.587736 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509831878605.jpg -(495300B / 483.69KB, 1280x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>587730
Thanks for the response doc, I'll probably end up going with SN for now since the reviews say it's decent and the WGN made some people sick and even though the chance is low I'm not risking it(read first hand accounts elsewhere). Also I'll probably try the European SR from the teenage mutant ninja turtles when someone else actually buys some and reviews it first hand. Which probably wont happen for some time as the "Big 3" have viable although not fire seeds in now. Which is a good thing.... Although i really miss the fire seeds.
>>
Jarvis Geggleshaw - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 21:56:01 EST ID:KErdJM+3 No.587751 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Anyone sip their pst? I usually want to get as high as possible, so i chug mine and its like a 50/50 chance i yak it all back up.
Does sipping aver an hour or so still get you fucked up?
>>
Nathaniel Soddleway - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 22:15:21 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.587756 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587751
I used to be consuming disgusting volumes of the stuff, so yeah I used to sip it, or chug as much as I could without throwing up, wait for nausea to subside and then repeat. Can confirm it still fucks you up.
>>
Dr. Mario !gWLn19/oKs - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 23:22:25 EST ID:lM4InbVb No.587761 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587751

I've always been a slam it as quick as reasonably possible guy, whilst preloading with copius amounts of weed (only because I have a huge bud tolerance) and some dph and ginger extract.

Let's say I'd brew up two 12oz of Engl, two washes per brew. Beforehand, I'd stack 12oz of Span seed washes (single 12oz washes, four separate ones totalling 48oz, but they're 1.5-2/10), resulting in the four cups that I use for the English.

The trick is to slam one whole cup of the first wash within 3-10min if you can get it down. Then, depending on your situation, either try to get a partial of the second FIRST wash cup (leave both 2nd wash cups alone for now). Basically after 20-30min subsidies or less, you chug the rest of the 1st washes.

This is because I'm convinced that, while the second washes indeed are worth our time and money, they're less pure in the nausea:high department. You want that initial slam to your receptors whilst minimizing nausea as best as possible.

Then as you feel like your nausea can handle it, you sit/slam partial quantities (like 1/4 of a cup at once and then wait a bit) of the 2nd washes as you can.

This is NOTTTTT! the method for safety and harm reduction. This is experienced as fuck almost no bag could kill them ever for real type people (regardless of where your opi dependent originates from).

Don't do the novice move of a 1st wash cup and then drink a 2nd wash cup before you finish any other cups with 1st washes in them. It's not the best way to do it IMO.

Sipping is fine and all, but if your purpose is to get high I don't suggest that. For pain management sure, but right now you're getting the worst of both worlds: reduction in peak plasma and increased area under curve relative to peak plasma. This insinuates that in such a case it may be advantageous to use a small amount but to slam it. We are purely talking from a euphoria perspective though.

HR people slam me for this suggestion but it's the truth. This is NOT for noobs.
>>
Jarvis Geggleshaw - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 23:30:14 EST ID:KErdJM+3 No.587762 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587761
The first wash method is a good idea. I might try that when my tolerance goes up some more. And im glad you recognized and stated that it is not the method for low tolerance users, such as myself.
I mean im not stupid enough to not know the difference, but some people on this site are dumb as shit and take everything literally lmao, so its nice to know people take the extra time to spell it out per se.
>>
Oliver Crenkinwell - Sun, 05 Nov 2017 02:19:48 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587776 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587751
omg just use a little mixer, makes things so much easier. any sort of citrus soda works but I'm pretty fond of using a little grapefruit juice + pineapple passionfruit soda (kroger brand, 70c for a 2 liter). you don't need a ton and it completely covers the taste.

sipping will still get you fucked but the quicker you drink, the higher you'll be. the longer you sip, the lower your peak blood levels are gonna be.
>>
Oliver Crenkinwell - Sun, 05 Nov 2017 03:14:59 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587777 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587730
yo whats that SN coupon? last one I heard of was halloween or something and is no longer valid.

also completely agree about not buying TNT and Nick not being trustworthy, although I'd never buy the tas stuff either since the quality has never merited the prices he charges (and also I really don't like that fucker but hey, drugs are drugs and if the price/quality ratio was right I'd buy it).
>>
Oliver Crenkinwell - Sun, 05 Nov 2017 03:26:46 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587778 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587761
why do you do so many washes? besides just consolidating your washes into one container (or two if you want to separate the spanish) you could save a lot of time reusing the water from the spanish washes or by using one england wash as water for the next. obviously this would only be for first washes, using new water for each of the second washes so you don't leave any of those extra-potent washes behind.

it seems like you guys are getting nausea from the tea itself rather than from the drugs in it considering they wouldn't even be in your system at levels high enough to do that for at least another hour or two.

I'd still really recommend using a little mixer; it makes it infinitely more palatable, much easier to chug (without much/any nausea. the plain tea can be hard to keep down, at least for me), and if you use grapefruit juice you get the added benefit of a slightly longer duration.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Sun, 05 Nov 2017 12:19:25 EST ID:lM4InbVb No.587798 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587778

I use solo cups.

I can't be fucked washing reusable shit for this nasty stuff.

It leads to the off chance you gotta clean it again before using etc.

I use solo cups. So that's why I have four cups total. See, I first wash four separate 12oz of shitty Spanish and drain. Now I've got 4 cups still. I use each cup for a first+second wash on 12oz eng and the other two for first+second wash on another 12oz.

The container I use IMO marginally improves extraction based on the surface area, but I don't want to get into that and sound like a fake science dude.

This results in 4 total solo cups (all being either first wash Eng or 2nd wash eng, with all stacked with a 1st wash span).

Yes, if I wanted to go full industrial I shouldn't do it this way. But when I had mechanisms to wash 5lb at a time it did not help with maintaining reasonable use at all.

Now I wait 2 weeks between doses like a good goy and come here to help noobs in record time instead. It's helpful when I get the notification the moment they post, as it's an excuse to stop the important shit I'm doing and post here instead.

I only do two washes max on a seed. If you pay close attention, I'm actually cutting down on the number of washes by reusing and stacking the same wash between more than one batch of seeds. I wouldn't stack English as it's a waste, but when you stack Span+Eng it's DEFINITELY more than the sum of its parts. the Shitty span alkaloids potentiate the Eng in vivo, regardless of the fact that the Span is nearly useless on its own (trust me i've tried making 10lb). I swear it's stronger than Eng alone.

I highly recommend it actually.

>To the coupon code guy

I'm so sorry bro I had another 15% off coupon pop up in my adverts. I should have copied it my bad.

Download "honey" and hope that it can find a coupon for you. I'm gonna be on the lookout for you lads.

I wasn't kidding about the survey shit either. I made $60 off a multi part opioid survey without even cheating or making multiple accounts.
>>
Basil Shakefield - Sun, 05 Nov 2017 21:17:15 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587821 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587798
I think there was some confusion about what I was suggesting (or some confusion on my part reading your post) but if you don't use every day then none of this really matters. I still recommend mixers cause it's like two seconds of effort to make the stuff infinitely more palatable but hey, live your own lives.

sn coupon code is BOOST15 for anyone interested, btw.
>>
Basil Shakefield - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 02:28:27 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587837 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587798
ok I think I'ved parsed your post a little better now and see a little of what was confused. while it won't help you much, someone else might get something of value out of it so I'm going to explain what I was suggesting more directly.

first, I wasn't talking about the cups you use, as that doesn't affect the process or the amount you have to drink at all. when I said consolidate your washes, I meant instead of doing two english washes of X lbs, do one english wash of 2X lbs. I don't know what you use as containers but assuming a 2liter wouldn't be enough (I think it would, for under two pounds), a gallon water jug would work fine.

>If you pay close attention, I'm actually cutting down on the number of washes by reusing and stacking the same wash
I didn't realize that, that was what I was suggesting. Use one england first wash to first wash the other england, or use your spanish first washes to first wash your englands. Obviously you would use plain water for the second washes so that you don't leave anything from the more potent stacked washes behind.

I don't know why you'd think stacking english with english is a waste, the only thing different is how much water is used (your water will never be fully saturated with morphine, the amount of morphine to fully saturate even one cup of water with seeds would be absolutely astronomical). also, I'm not sure what you meant by surface area of your container? surely the only thing of importance is that you have enough water to fully interact with the surface area of the seeds?

also I have no idea what survey stuff you're talking about but I am very very interested.
>>
Esther Farringketch - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 04:55:48 EST ID:URdnzYJV No.587847 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587837
While this may be true with straight morphine, I'd imagine the litany of other crap in there is going to negatively impact solubility. Not to mention, no matter what you will lose some from whatever is left on the seeds. For this reason, I think that stacking washes is a waste. That said, if the amount you have to drink is impacting you negatively, you can usually use less water. For even big washes I have no more than 3 shots worth of gross water, often I save the second washes which use more water... Those are good to sip on to keep the good times rolling, or to stave off WD later. I find - as have others on this board - that less liquid = faster come up
>>
Emma Turveydock - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 05:02:27 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.587848 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587847
>For even big washes I have no more than 3 shots worth of gross water

What's a big wash though? Once you get into multiple kilos significant volume is unavoidable.
I know the solution to that is probably "get better seeds", but still.
>>
Esther Farringketch - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 07:46:05 EST ID:URdnzYJV No.587854 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587848
1.5 lbs. I know that is small for people here, but I think what you are getting for that shot is totally reasonable and those with habits over 2lbs to stay well are essentially the same as people doing 6 bag shots, an anamoly that is interesting to hear about, but a situation that will always ALWAYS have tons of complications.
>>
bogglechamp2012 !!4CrV+cqi - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 10:20:43 EST ID:+7zxwxbL No.587857 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587798
i'll let you guyise know how the new tnt is on wednesday
>>
Oliver Hebblegold - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 15:23:18 EST ID:nlS4hic+ No.587866 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587776
The taste isnt what makes me vomit dude, Im guessing sometimes I get a batch that just makes me sick. You know what Im talking about.
So im trying to figure out with batches like this, if sipping would quell the nausea better so im not wasting it
>>
Reuben Socklewell - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 20:02:32 EST ID:qCXGUpz/ No.587881 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587866

If I am doing anything above a maintenance dose, meclizine / diphenhydranate (Dramamine 1 and 2) are a must, I've been worried about bounceback nausea and withdrawal, so ive started using ginger when I can get away with It and a few ginger powder capsules really helps.
>>
Hunter S. Nodson - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 20:14:15 EST ID:rn0Uvf4I No.587883 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587881

Dramamine one is dimenhydrinate, DPH is benedryl. But either work for nausea, just wanted to throw that tidbit out there.
>>
Samuel Drullydale - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 22:31:16 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.587888 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587854
>those with habits over 2lbs to stay well are essentially the same as people doing 6 bag shots, an anomoly

Not really, it's possible for anyone to get to that point through making poor choices. It's not any kind of achievement.

I wasn't trying to make it a tolerance dick-measuring-contest though. As I kind of implied, with seed quality being as variable as it is 2kg might have the same amount of actives as 200g of another batch.

>>587857
This.
I think the oils from the seeds have a lot to do with it. I really doubt adding sugary and/or carbonated crap is going to make the nausea any better.
>>
Eugene Cenningworth - Tue, 07 Nov 2017 00:47:28 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587892 Ignore Report Quick Reply
can anyone comment on SN since they've been back? circlejerk has been all over the place and that one guy said he was going to post a lot of misinformation there so I don't know what to believe (maybe that guy was actually from circlejerk spreading misinformation here?!?! who knows, this thing could go all the way to the top). wgn englands were pretty disappointing, switching back to spanish for now but I'd like to get some I could get a decent high off.

>>587866
if it's not the taste, I dunno what you're talking about. that's the only time I have issues with keeping it down. well not so much the taste that makes me vomit but the straight stuff doesn't always sit well in my stomach, haven't had any problems after mixing it though.

as always, my only advice when it comes to throwing up (assuming you've tried ginger root and don't have access to the good, cancery prescription anti-emetics) is smoke a lot of weed. it's a win win, no matter what happens at least you're high. not really a fan of antihistamines anymore after I read up on their link with dementia (it's fucking crazy) but if you have to, try using a second or third gen (if those help with nausea) instead of the first gens, since those are the worst for you.
>>
Edwin Sasslelug - Tue, 07 Nov 2017 05:01:21 EST ID:6hLaSPik No.587893 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587857
Quit namefagging bog
Euro tnt on the way as well as WGN
Tasmanian was fire
See you on ankhchat, feggit
>>
Panda5 - Tue, 07 Nov 2017 21:57:26 EST ID:unVnhSvC No.587920 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510109846792.jpg -(10834B / 10.58KB, 236x214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
3 months today. - nb
>>
Molly Semblehire - Tue, 07 Nov 2017 22:44:47 EST ID:6hLaSPik No.587923 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587022
Euro TNT was such a dissapointment after how good the tazmanian was. I would say i1/3rd-1/2 as good as tazmanian, with a small discount in price. Hoping on wgn coming through,,,,,

I would get high off .8lb of that stuff at first, but raised my tolerance to a.3-1.5lb within a few days (opiates are fucking bullshit.) With this "euro" stuff, i take 3 lb, and im barely high.
My tolerance is extremely high though,

Fuck you TNT.
>>
overgrownpath !3g9OJxiR.6 - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 06:22:38 EST ID:weNihk2w No.587941 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587664
If there are long-term problems, they're already being experienced across the world in vast numbers. So the lack of sick people popping up makes me think there aren't any particularly bad long-term issues to come.

People have been using poppy seed tea for many decades now worldwide - in just as large numbers too. It cracks me up when I see how after it blew up a few years back among a certain demographic of younger internet users from North America suddenly acting like they've found some sekrit-holy grail of easy-access opiates for the first time - after I was mocked on this very board for bumping with my PST use as 'placebo' and 'bullshit' it's funny to now see total 180 with the super-sekrit-society attitude about 'sources' and shit.

New Zealand had our poppy seeds media scare back in 2000ish. That's when a current affairs 'expose' got them removed from mainstream supermarkets and the many, many users relying on seeds as easy maintenance between scores etc got kinda fucked over but not for long. It just quickly became a foreign food store kinda business instead of your mainstream supermarket stuff. There's similar stories in Australia from the 90s. I also know that seed tea is a common brew in Eastern Europe for many, many years, so if they'd noticed some particularly crazy about seed contamination health stuff, we'd probably already be aware.
>>
Oliver Blatherworth - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 17:22:43 EST ID:dVklYZPf No.587961 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Haven't bought any seeds since March so I'm not really sure what's going on. Looking to get some off the river though, which brands should I be looking for right now?
>>
Jenny Drodgeham - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 17:43:36 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587965 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Asking again, has anyone here had SN direct since they came back?
Could you please tell me when you ordered and how the quality was? About to make an order but circlejerk is all over the place on it, along with the guy here who said he'd spread misinformation there making it hard to get any sort of idea on their actual quality. I wish I could but I really can't afford to blow $60.
code is BOOST15 if anyone missed it (don't know if there is a november specific code, if there is I haven't got it).

>>587961
the river isn't a great place to cop now, quality wise or price wise. as far as brands, same procedure as always. just check reviews sorted by most recent and read the reviewer's other reviews to see if they're a tea user or a shill/anti-shill (writes bad reviews for rival companies, both are very common in poppy seed reviews there).
>>
Jenny Drodgeham - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 17:46:12 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587966 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587920
Forgot to say it earlier, congrats!! Good for you man. Hope I get there some day.

If I were you I'd stay off of here, but you know yourself better than I do, obviously.
>>
Jenny Drodgeham - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 17:51:02 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587967 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587941
The link between antihistamines and dementia took a while to be discovered. Hell, the severity of NSAID's effect on the heart was only discovered in the past ten years, and these are drugs that have been extensively studied in controlled settings for decades. I don't think long term pesticide/bacteria problems are a big risk but it's kind of silly to pretend that we'd be aware of it already. How could we?
>>
Oliver Blatherworth - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 18:18:54 EST ID:dVklYZPf No.587970 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587965
I just bit the bullet then and did what you're contemplating, ordered a 5 pound bag of UK seeds direct from SN because I've had good history with them before. We'll see how it goes but holy fuck $53. Heroin is gonna be cheaper pretty soon.
>>
Jenny Drodgeham - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 18:28:18 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587975 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587970
right? I can only hope that these prices are temporary (in my head it seems obvious that eventually they'll blow over like they always do but that gut fear is telling me this is how it'll be for a while).

thanks for taking the gamble for us, let us know how they are.
>>
Oliver Blatherworth - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 18:37:37 EST ID:dVklYZPf No.587978 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587975
Can do but I was cheap and went ground shipping so they won't be here till Tuesday. And keep in mind I've been sober from h about a month now so my tolerance will be zero.

Will give an update Tuesday night after I sample for sure though. Anything for science.
>>
Jenny Drodgeham - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 18:57:42 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587982 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587978
ah damn. have you tried any other seeds recently to give a reference point? or any other opis? still, better than nothing.

trying some spanishes today, expecting a decent maintenance buzz. will report back in a few days if I try to get high off them.
>>
Phyllis Duffingford - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 20:48:42 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.587988 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587982
washed the spanish, doesn't smell good or look good, not very optimistic. ordered from the wall, 10/18 expiration date. I was hoping they'd be the same as the spanish I got from wgn direct but these seem much worse. can't comment on their actual potency yet, we'll see tomorrow.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 21:08:31 EST ID:jNhGDmFZ No.587990 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587988

Ok so I feel the need to help here.

I've had SN 7/25 Two different batches. One T6R1337 and one other one.

I'd rate it a solid 5.5/10, but that's fucking scary since I use twice a month now.

They're solid and can get you euphoria, but I wasn't too happy because 1lb doesn't get me there and when using twice a month that's bullshit.

Please take my tolerance into account. My reviews are now much less reliable.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 21:09:21 EST ID:jNhGDmFZ No.587991 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587990

Eng seeds obviously
>>
Phyllis Duffingford - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 00:07:03 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.588001 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587990
when did you order the SN's? that sounds about how strong my english WGN's were (which I am now out of and saddled with 10lbs of these shitty spanishes to go through before I can buy more). I doubled my usual dose with those and still didn't get to nod, definitely worse than they were before all this mess.

I tried doubling my maint. dose with the spanish today and if I make it through the night without w/ds then at least they're somewhat active. I keep rubbing my face so there's some histamine action going on but a) I know better than to trust that as a metric for quality anymore and b) I still have some tia in my system from earlier so that's boosting things, presumably.

I heard some FTL was fire (and this was before their english got back in stock, which happened today). Now that things have moved more towards direct buying instead of amazon it is so much harder to find out what's legit and what's not. god damn I just want to be super high on opium literally 100% of my waking hours, is that too much to ask? seriously though when I get some extra cash I'm going to be getting some pods, they are such a pain in the ass to prepare (and so nasty, omg that stuff makes PST seem like a treat) but with prices the way they are they're probably worth it. I wonder how customs feels about pods? hopefully the worst they'd do is send a LL but idk, they might take it more seriously than they do sched. III+IV prescription drugs.
>>
Charles Clacklebury - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 05:13:35 EST ID:vEFxusyE No.588009 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587990
So you're not taking any other opiates the rest of the time?
>>
Psython !6m32CxafTQ - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 15:21:28 EST ID:9O9vixnr No.588023 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Awaiting my overpriced english SN seeds, these fuckers better be good. Theyll be here in the next few hours. Will update on quality.
>>
Cornelius Himmlenodge - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 16:37:21 EST ID:Nd/RFkWj No.588027 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510263441550.png -(32230B / 31.47KB, 684x199) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
These were supposed to get here Friday so I can get through work over the weekend, 2 12hr shifts in full blown WDs now. fml
>>
Shitting Claddledale - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 21:07:10 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.588039 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588001
wow ok despite the smell and the wash and basically everything telling me these spanish were gonna be bullshit, I actually got a nod off them last night. Today I took my maint. dose and they're working just as well as englands at keeping me out of w/ds, possibly a little better, maybe worse it's so fucking hard to tell sometimes. I don't know if this is a sign that my tolerance is super low now (considering I've been using daily for years, doubtful) or that the english suck or what but I'm pretty pleased that I didn't just waste $30.

I know this sounds crazy but I feel like I got a little more high from the spanish than I did from the english (when I tried double my maint. dose). It's definitely a little different of a high, english doesn't give me nearly the histamine release and spanish seems more sedating, idk. Going to try a mix later this week, cautiously optimistic that they'll be super awesome mixed.

>>588027
damn that blows. once had the seeds in town but couldn't get them delivered for 4 days due to weather, that was a rough week.

I know it's not helpful now and it's all super obvious advice but maybe it'll help someone so I'll say it anyways.
After a few of these incidents, I've started to keep a week's supply separate from everything else that I only go into if there are complications and otherwise ignore. that plus keeping some tia (free acid, cheapest and somewhat time-released make it the best imo) around and ordering more when I'm down to one bag has kept me out of w/ds since like... the hurricane? which is pretty good for me considering I used to be in w/ds like 6-7 days out of a month (usually for no other reason than I order shit too late).
>>
Charlotte Fanwill - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 22:15:33 EST ID:vA1iRkjY No.588048 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588039
the issue i always run into with keeping an emergency stock goes something like this

1. emergency stock set aside
  2. getting low on current stock, order more
  3. they arrive
  4. wtf this isn't as good as my old stuff, I wanna get high :'(
  5. wait I have good seeds in my closet
  6. I use my emergency stock to supplement the new stuff
  7. eat w/d dick a few weeks later when I run into actual money/supply issues

alternatively

1. getting low on current stock
  2. but I'm also kind of broke/busy/lazy
  3. I'll just use my emergency stock, whatever
  4. eat w/d dick a few weeks later etc. etc.

as it turns out, setting drugs aside for emergencies is difficult when you use said drug daily and thus run into "emergencies" all the time.

the best I can manage is when I get really shitty seeds and end up setting them aside. I have 4lbs of SN from this Spring that were actually making me dizzy (in a bad way) when I took them, and I have never had the urge to take them over anything else. these I guess are my absolute, end of the world, emergency seeds.
>>
Shitting Claddledale - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 23:51:41 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.588053 Ignore Report Quick Reply
really trying to resist the urge to get high tonight, by the time it kicks in it'd be like 2am and I'd barely have time to be high before I passed out. plus I'm really low on supply temporarily, I've only got enough extra to get high like two or three times for the near future. just helped someone push their car to a gas station so I'm going to try and ride out that "not completely a piece of shit" high till I pass out.

>>588048
yeah, despite using every day I've actually got pretty good self control with this stuff lately (said drug addict to the opiate forum, lol). most days I just take my maint. dose, if only because I can barely get high when I actually try from this stuff lately. but that second point is definitely me, god damn I always think "ah, I should order more now, I only have a week or two left. ehhhhhh it's going to be a pain in the ass, I'll just do it tomorrow, I've got plenty of time." then boom, I've got two days left and it's friday and the soonest I can get anything is wednesday and oh yeah, it wasn't a pain in the ass it took literally two minutes start to finish to order, god damn I'm a lazy son of a bitch.

before I was the same way with that first point though so sometimes I'd try to hide stuff from myself, the big problem being that if I hid it well enough to not find it whenever I got bored, I hid it well enough to not find it period. Every time I w/d I tear my house apart looking for two 1lb fire SN bags I hid like a year or two ago, still haven't found that shit. I'm pretty sure I hid it in my trash can and forgot I hid it there and threw it away, but I'm not sure enough that I don't still look every time.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 02:48:25 EST ID:4X5dI45B No.588057 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588001

A while ago. I'll have to get back to you on that.

Maybe 2 weeks or more?

The 5lb is 5.5/10 but the 1lb was a ~7/10 (another old seedhead had those and rated accordingly. I'd trust it's a 6 or more).

I wouldn't touch WGN with a 10ft poll until at least December if it were me. It's just not worth the risk; I would at least heat the water to 170-180f. There was definitely an e. coli "outbreak" from the WGN for some time. You can't really blame the company because the limits don't have our usage in mind. Let the people on the bottom dollar use up that WGN stock a bit IMO.

I was/am always partial to SN (though tbh never tried about FTL enough as a typical river user, which I heavily regret now because those guys getting 18lb for like $65 were on the real OG budget seed life), but when WGN was more consistent (though still inconsistent) for like 6-9 whole months so obviously I made the switch.

Here's what you do. Things are different now. In the old days getting 1lb bags was insane price wise.

Instead of getting a 5lb and a 1lb bag, pay the extra 3 flipping bucks to get 6 1lb bags. I'm telling you this is the key. The price of just 4oz extra to give you 3x the diversity (6 batches instead of 2). I did not do this and am very lucky I didn't get screwed. And who knows; maybe 4 out of 6 would have been that 7/10. The important thing is it's very unlikely all six, or even more than three will be 3/10 or less. You should always be using a 15% off coupon no matter the time of year. The 15% off is the only thing that makes SN competitive. 6lb is like $63 or $66-67 with the 1lbers.

When the old coupons stop working I have a few one time ones I may post.

You could try the new FTL that came out today, but man this shit is too expensive to gamble on now. You can get a 5% off FTL coupon just for signing up for their newsletter. But again, how can they possibly compete with SN when FTL is $11.50/lb

If you notice, SN is like $13-14 on the river LOL. With the coupon it's like ~9.6

The Euro SR sounds like a crazy weird mixed bag. I've heard all over from fire to shit from reliable people. All they said was it's always better than big 3 Spanish.

I don't know why people are paying $5/lb for big 3 span when there's a few gems that are worth the gamble. I know that one dude was straight pissed that he got 50lb of bunk from WN, but mine were ~1.5-2/10. The 50lb from AS was indeed bunk though. It smelt like straight spicy ass so they rectified it. I wouldn't have used it in cooking seriously. First time I've ever complained; If they had been good smell and color, I wouldn't have even cared if they were bunk. If you're still reading and notice this, here's a ftl five percent coupon. 7db19540-c538-11e7-92f3-e3edfe01e8e2 I called before I even opened the package (AS, but NOT A&S) that's how bad it was. I was considering trying them again later, but in a much smaller quantity. Also make sure that if you ever gamble on WN, use the wholesale site that does NOT have the word retail in the URL. It will cost half as much.

But man, for $2/lb shipped, like what do people expect? If it could be refined in some day, as long as it's 1/5 the strength it's potentially viable.

I'd caution people from buying Aus seeds. Clearly the UK ones are modified Aus, but their thebaine levels aren't massively high (sure moderately high in SN, but notoriously low in WGN) and it's mostly morph. For me, apart from the stimmy oxy type feel when working alongside the morphine (and the obvious/unique thebaine/papaverine OD symptoms), I've found that thebaine heavy seeds tend to peak later than morph-heavy seeds. We're not talking SN-type thebaine but real deal oddball Turkish and the wrong Aus seeds.

Many/most Aus seeds aren't thebaine monsters, but it's not worth the risk. They tend to manufacture thebaine because it's a precursor for many opioids, specifically hydroc, oxyc, and thebaine. For whatever reason, the company in charge of all UK production only uses crazy super-GMO tazzies that have been modified and self selected for several years. The shift is so drastic that no poppies on the planet can compete, including the gold crescent, South America, and golden triangle.

A smart person would keep a small amount (like 1oz) from every 6+/10 batch he or she gets for an entire year. I'm quite mad I didn't do this. While it's not always a direct correlation (9/10 doesn't always mean a future 9/10 plant), I would bet huge money that the illicit growers in the rest of the world could completely change the game if they exclusively sourced these for growing.

The purple and white is indicative of tazzies, but they still look a bit different.

Would be fun to extract from an entire shipment with some commercial tier shit just to see if garbo seed can ring water from what appear to be stones. I'm not convinced it can always be done safely (shit seeds always tend to have a lower morphine:all other opioids ratio than any good seeds apart from arguably SN. This is one reason why 1:1 SN:WGN was my go to when both were about equal. Both have high morphine:other opioids ratios and the 50% WGN mix reduces the impact of SN's thebaine by a large amount (somewhere between 10-45%; can't share the data).

If you have the funds for the risk, definitely pull the plug on WGN before Jan-Feb. This is nothing but my gut, but guys it (it being seeds going to shit for entire month blocks all big 3) happened in 2016 starting in the Spring around March and only got worse through April-May-maybe June. This year demand has only risen, even if the new prices have somewhat reduced demand. As the seed continues to be good and there's less contamination scares, the community's tolerance will likely rise from its current group deficit caused by the seedpocalypse. This likely result, combined with the very clear demand inelasticity of the product, can only make it more likely that there will be market gaps where E seeds just aren't available (if they are, it'll be 3rd party flippers for like $20/lb) after the western Holidays come through. I assume there are quite a lot of cash strapped seed users that are more likely to receive money than spend it on others during the holidays (NEETs, younger people, people without kids or spouses, etc.). It's also a time when river giftcards are often given as gifts. I know anecdotally several people who only tend to impulse buy when they're given said gift cards because "well I can't buy market price booze with it"

Everyone here should be prepared for shortages again. With FTL possibly dropping out of the game for good, it leaves us with the 2+ you know who.

You know who is just selling the best Spanish on the planet at this point. There's no way he's still flipping leftover FTL or something.

If they were from the UK he would say so.

IIRC, when I ordered SN direct, during the purchasing process I recall somehow ending up through a river purchase portal, but it was the direct price. It also came in two days instead of the normal five, which was pretty stellar.
>>
Shitting Claddledale - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 04:48:51 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.588065 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588057
what risk, the sickness thing? no one has reported any of that since before they closed for whatever that holiday was (i wanna saw it was a jewish thing? how weird is it that the two major seed companies are both overtly jewish? I always thought it was weird when companies were outwardly religious, like are most of the employees religious or is it just the owner or what?).
The only bags that people reported sickness from were some of the 9/18 expiration dates, which aren't being sold since they came back.

of course I don't blame anyone for being cautious, just sharing what I know on the matter.
I've gotten both direct spanishes and wall spanishes and I've been fine, both were 10/18 and both were about equipotent (for maint. purposes, recreationally they were a little different although I wouldn't say they were worse) with their current english.

I might buy the some SN's once some more people start commenting on their quality but the spanish currently fill all my needs (currently doing a slow taper, getting high maybe once or twice or three times a week. honestly don't know how I'm able to taper and do that but w/e who cares) and I really doubt the english SN's are three times as potent, which is about how much they'd need to be to make it worth the price.
>>
Shitting Claddledale - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 05:16:00 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.588068 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588057
ok i just read the rest of your post, I assume you're talking about my boy nate (i think that's his name? seriously though fuck that dude)?

has anyone gotten his new stock yet? if it's good I'll buy but I'd like to avoid giving that guy any money if at all possible.
it sounds like you've heard some good stuff or have some experience with the new batch?
considering the tazz's were only a 6/10 (apparently, no personal experience but that seemed to be the consensus) and these are worse, I figured they'd be trash but I'd love to be wrong.

btw SN lets you use Amazon's payment portal, although I don't think that had anything to do with your order's speediness (I could be wrong though. Generally, amazon pay is just that, a payment portal like pay pal and the like, and no different from the supplier's perspective from any other payment method outside of cuts/percentages and whatnot. again though, considering they also sell through amazon, this case might be different). I use their free shipping (priority I think?) which is generally 1-3 days depending on where you are, maybe that was why it was quicker this time for you?
>>
Shitting Claddledale - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 05:18:33 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.588069 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588068
actually maybe it's nick? nick is sounding right. doesn't matter, I'm pretty sure we all know who we're talking about.
>>
bogglechamp2012 !!4CrV+cqi - Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:12:03 EST ID:+7zxwxbL No.588087 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510348323771.jpg -(40279B / 39.33KB, 498x623) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>587893
sup rape
>>587857
ok so i'm almost positive that tnt english reserve are straight up old ftl england. if you're cool with ftl you'll dig these seeds, but personally i dosed a lb with no tolerance and didn't catch a nod. they're definitely active, got urinary retention and some euphoria, but nowhere near the potency of tasmanian.

nick's a real piece of shit tbh
>>
Ernest Blashlick - Sun, 12 Nov 2017 03:49:36 EST ID:IcL+5lKw No.588131 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588057

There's some UN report on world opiate production, and it lists the types of poppy plant planted in each country, in term of what they are genetically optimised to produce, that is, morphine, thebaine or codeine. In the UK all the poppy fields are genetically engineered to produce morphine. In aus it's mostly thebaine, so your observations are correct.

Incidentally the document is fascinating, not only does it list each countries stockpile of opiates, how much opium they make, how much poppy straw, it also shows their forecasted use. When you compare how much the US has and uses vs somewhere in Africa, it really is astounding
>>
Eliza Billingstone - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 20:05:53 EST ID:9+IHiW4h No.588176 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I have a long term addiction to seeds. I'm not in the US and where I live there's no shortage of unwashed seeds and I maintain a daily habit. I have access to pills but I rarely do them, they cost too much and don't last as long as seeds. How do I quit? I'm pretty sure a doctor would just laugh at me.
>>
Eliza Billingstone - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 20:08:18 EST ID:9+IHiW4h No.588177 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587029
I'm a Kiwi and seeds are easy to find even in the smaller city I live in. Usually from Indian spice shops, I notice they tend to get the same brand and it's pretty consistent. I hate buying from white people at Bin Inn, they ask too many questions. The place I get them from currently, the owner used to make opium in India and we chat about it when I buy.
>>
Augustus Beffingbanks - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 21:23:41 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.588178 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588176
what do you mean? you quit the same way anyone quits any opiates. I'd recommend a taper but I'm a little bitch about w/ds. Look into ultra low dose naltrexone, and if you decide to go cold turkey buy some acetyl l carnitine (it's supposed to really reduce w/d symptoms and pain sensitivity).
>>
Eliza Billingstone - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 21:32:13 EST ID:9+IHiW4h No.588181 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588178
I've tapered myself down before but I never get to the step where I actually stop. My tolerance gets down real low and I manage to find some reason to not quit just yet, cause I've had a stressful day or whatever and my tolerance is real low so it won't really cost me anything. It's more the mental bit I guess than the physical addiction, I don't know why, maybe I just have low willpower. I don't think I'll be able to get naltrexone here but I'll look into the other one.
>>
Eliza Billingstone - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 21:38:32 EST ID:9+IHiW4h No.588182 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588181
Also, for those whose main opiate is seeds, what are your w/ds like?
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 23:05:26 EST ID:9jOKWOE0 No.588184 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588182

12/10

the amount of morph is ridiculous if you're American.

Godspeed. When you bump into people at parties who WDed from like 160mg Oxy XR/day, just know your 1lb/day addiction is at least 4x worse. It's no contest if it was Big 3 when they're not bunk. As an acid seed user you know the difference.

Just keep pushing. You can do it. There was never a day I actually thought it was possible, until it was.

It could last a long while though. It all depends on your addiction history and duration.
>>
Eliza Billingstone - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 23:25:11 EST ID:9+IHiW4h No.588187 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588184
I get local seeds but having sampled a lot of seeds I know they're quality. If I go 24+ hours without a dose at the moment it's like having a cold, not pleasant but I'm at least somewhat functional. Does it get worse after that?
>>
Priscilla Brugglelen - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 23:32:43 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.588189 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588187
Yes, much. With a serious habit WDs won't peak for ~10 days.
>>
Eliza Billingstone - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 00:06:51 EST ID:9+IHiW4h No.588193 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588189
If I tapered down to 1/4lb a day before quitting would that significantly reduce the withdrawals?
>>
Priscilla Brugglelen - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 03:39:16 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.588194 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588193
Without knowing how strong your seeds are it's hard to say, it would definitely reduce the severity to some extent. In my experience the last 300g was the worst part of the taper. If you want to avoid withdrawals tapering is definitely the way to go, taper down to as low a dose as it's practical to measure I guess.

Keep in mind too that the 10 days to peak thing may not be the same for everyone, but at 24 hours withdrawals are definitely not at their worst.
>>
Walter Gundleson - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 04:11:21 EST ID:v9+lycnj No.588195 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588193
yes and no. it really depends on seed/alkaloid quality, but I'd say 100g a day is about the minimum you want to be at before you consider kicking. considering you claim to have stronger seeds, you probably want to get lower first. there are people on circlejerk with daily doses of 30g who still report bad w/d, so getting a low dose isn't the main thing.

I'd say you want to focus on making sure your body is actually adjusting to your taper at each level. the trick is to give yourself plenty of time, at least a week each time you lower your dose. the more your body has repaired itself the less devastating w/d will be. if you get to a point where you don't think you can lower the dose further, try lengthening the amount of time between doses.

you also need to figure out a personal cocktail of other drugs and supplements to fortify yourself during w/d. agmatine, tianeptine, ULDN, DXM, loperamide, calcium, magnesium, gabapentin (or pregabalin if you can get a hold of it), and even ketamine are all supposed to help mitigate withdrawals in different ways, read up on them and start stockpiling them.
>>
Matilda Lightwater - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 15:06:39 EST ID:CplVfyeX No.588208 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587978
Seeds gonna be here in a few hours but I'm nervous because I was reading circlejerk today and noticed three people who said they ordered the same day as me and got 8/6 bags that were shit and a couple of them claiming they were sure SN is selling Spanish as UK..... at least my tolerance is zero right now...
>>
Augustus Beffingbanks - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 17:38:30 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.588218 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588181
there's a site that ships anywhere, you can probably find it by searching something like "buy low dose" and whatever the drug it is that we're talking about. the website name is super on the nose too.
it's pretty cheap, since we're doing ultra low dose (the site is for regular low dose) one order should be plenty (doses are between 5-20 micrograms, depending on the person and stuff).

sorry if that seemed weird but I don't want to break the sourcing rules, hopefully that was abstracted enough to not get me into trouble.
>>
Augustus Beffingbanks - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 17:48:12 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.588221 Ignore Report Quick Reply
as a counterpoint to all these people, I've withdrawn from seeds a ton of times and I don't think it's nearly as bad as some people say. I was mostly out of the woods by day 4 or 5. I was still not feeling great but I could sleep and it wasn't like I was sick (w/ds can be a bit like a bad flu. flu, not cold, there is a big difference), I was just in a bit of a bad mood. this was from a year or two of use, I was up to a pound or two I don't remember. of course my experience might not be typical and I'd prepare for the long haul if I were you but I think people on here are a bit hyperbolic sometimes about this stuff. Plus some of the people who talk about how long w/ds last have never actually quit for that long, lol.

>>588195
tianeptine is just a straight up opiate. it will keep you out of w/ds because it's getting you high, not because of anything else.

>>588193
a taper will reduce w/d symptoms, yes. you have to taper somewhat slowly to do that though, and it can be hard to do a slow taper because although it hurts less, it's more drawn out, and you have your drug on hand all the time. if you've got the self control though, it's definitely the way to go in my opinion.
>>
Matilda Lightwater - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 18:33:25 EST ID:CplVfyeX No.588226 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588208
SN 8/6
Washed 1/2 a pound and it's been an hour and a half since chugging on an emptyish stomach. Well the pain relief is working for the most part, haven't had to take my second celebrex today at least. Not feeling any warmth or euphoria though, hopefully that'll change but I'm feeling doubtful.
>>
Wesley Songerhit - Tue, 14 Nov 2017 20:53:40 EST ID:S2hedBIF No.588231 Ignore Report Quick Reply
WGN came in the other day. It's a little harder on my stomach, but it isn't some nightmare illness that some people have made it out to be. Maybe I got lucky?

In terms of quality, a very solid 6/10. Gets the job done and with nod potential if done right even on my moderate tolly. Strength is absolutely comparable to the recent TNT Taz, not really any better or worse, except for MAYBE the profile which doesn't feel as mellow as TNT, but comes on quicker (just my subjective impression; I've only dosed this WGN twice so far).

>>588221
Agreed. Seed WDs are just "different." Having withdrawn from extended IV H binges in the past, they're a lot more mellow but drawn out. I swear people are exaggerating every aspect of it. At its worst it's like a persistent flu; its the cravings and general dysphoria that kills me, not the physiological aspects. It also has NEVER peaked at 10 days or whatever. WDs peak at day 3 or 4 for me and then slowly subside. The gastro problems were what remained the longest (I could still eat, but everything would pass like water). Maybe I was never "seriously addicted" because I avoided dosing daily, but at my worst I was dosing every other day or every third day for a year and it was pretty much over in under two weeks. You just gotta put up with that general feeling of malaise and discomfort.

Maybe when you dose pounds every day, multiple times a day you'll suffer real hell, but then you should be tapering anyway.
>>
Albert Sashkuck - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 00:01:12 EST ID:6hLaSPik No.588234 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510722072290.jpg -(1535230B / 1.46MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Looks like ftl is in stock
Anyone know anything? How were they last we checked
>>
Isabella Ceblingwill - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 01:27:29 EST ID:QB6ffzlZ No.588236 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588231
is this the spanish or english? did you order from the site or the river?
>>
Frederick Fadgedet - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 02:15:21 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.588237 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588231
>>
Frederick Fadgedet - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 02:16:36 EST ID:T7flwXWl No.588238 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588231
>I swear people are exaggerating every aspect of it
>I avoided dosing daily

These two statements are more closely related than you may like to believe.
>>
Wesley Grandspear - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 03:02:58 EST ID:hvMhQn8y No.588239 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510732978834.png -(75683B / 73.91KB, 250x186) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>588234
Wondering the same because I'm probably ordering tomorrow after just over a month break. Don't like how you can only order #4 and #8 now and it seems they've upped the price a bit, but they have always been the fastest shipping wise for me. I hate how the other places charge for shipping but then end up taking an extra 3 days or more to arrive.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 07:41:28 EST ID:9jOKWOE0 No.588260 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587022

Got some bulk SN E coming in. They're not for me, but I'll ask them to review.

>no srsly they're not for me beyond the 2x/mo

nb
>>
James Hobblebanks - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 10:06:01 EST ID:OHIHxMID No.588264 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>587022
The new TNT isn’t as good as it was but still alright. Lifting me up just enough and still feels like it’s kicking in. I dunno if it’s just mean but these seem to longer to peak and I believe I saw someone say something similar about Spanish seeds.

Now maybee I just got lucky but the last 2 SNs I had actually gave me a nod without adding other opi, benzos, or anything that poteniates the high and I usually add all of those on top of the tea. On top of that I’m using the same dose I’ve always used and haven’t caught a nod prior since the big 3 starting tanking in quality around Spring.

I say this to give you an idea of my tolerance so you can adjust my review accordingly. Btw I had a bag of WGN that did upset my stomach a couple weeks ago and saw people mentioning here too. I will say though I have got stomach problems from all kinds before it’s just not common. I had been using WGN daily until then and had encountered no problems.

I haven’t tried FTL in a long ass time so I can’t comment on them atm but they’ve always been my least favorite.

tl;dr IMO SN has the fire shit atm. TNT has taken a step down but it still gets me well. Think I’m going to hedge my bets on some Spanish and use it as a taper.
>>
Angus Brozzlepitch - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 20:10:37 EST ID:vA1iRkjY No.588288 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588260
are you still repackaging seeds and selling them on craigslist? how's that going for you?
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 20:43:43 EST ID:9jOKWOE0 No.588290 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588288

What? lol. I got rid of one bulk bag once because they weren't good enough for me to use for myself, at cost. The man was quite happy with $2/lb.

>expects craigslist to be able to move them anywhere near quickly enough
>a business model where buying the most expensive seeds possible could possibly make sense

Too busy working on my academics and setting up e-commerce to deal with Craigslist.

I do have friends you know. Boy's weekend at the cabin is coming up and it's always MARIO MAKE SUM POPPY LEAN BRUH. Every fucking time. I'll even ask ahead and it's always a "no man don't worry about it," yet they always ask for it when we get there.

If you're so obsessed with my life, maybe you should just come and visit.
>>
Angus Brozzlepitch - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 20:53:14 EST ID:vA1iRkjY No.588293 Ignore Report Quick Reply
anyone who's bought and used SN in the past two weeks or so, can you report with the following info;

amount purchased, size of bags
river, direct, or wall
expiration date
serial number (T7R2347, T1R3347, etc.)
how good you think they are
tolerance level

The reports are all over the place on the new SN, specifically 8/6. both on here and circlejerk, some are saying the new seeds are barely active while others are getting nods at their maintenance doses. it seems partially linked to the serial number, but I'm not ruling out the possibility of conflicting reports based on tolerance level. it's hard to compare any of these reports when they all report different levels of tolerance.
>>
Psython !6m32CxafTQ - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 22:01:08 EST ID:yk8FvDZ2 No.588297 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588293
4.5lbs
amazon
i sont have that on my old,bag, im picking up my new one rn

they were pretty good seeds and i have a decent tolerance. euphoric, very body load/highish. i nodded prrtty hard. i just got some austrailian FTL in too which are much better than expected, but noy superb. fuck spanish seeds from any brand. ill let yall know about this SN batch.
>>
Angus Brozzlepitch - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 22:23:50 EST ID:vA1iRkjY No.588299 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588290
jesus dude, I was just asking because I remember you talking about it and wanted to know if it had made any money for you. no need to be a cock. somehow I expected it from the get go.

anyway, what institute are you academically involved with. if it's Wayne then sure let's chill
>>
Nathaniel Clupperspear - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 23:55:17 EST ID:URdnzYJV No.588302 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Anyone got recent WGN? My last two were fiiiine so I'm worried about recent reports of absolutely inactive seeds, I would be in tons of pain. And it took a fucking week for my delivery to get here as of tomorrow, and since its Thursday if their bunk I'm screwed the weekend of my break. I digress, if anyone has gotten direct recently let me know.
>>
Cyril Tootdale - Thu, 16 Nov 2017 11:42:12 EST ID:kIiZzB7i No.588322 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588302

got 4 bags in a week ago, ordered 2xE 2xS, got 4xE but they were all weak. weird cause my previous order of E was excellent, best I've had in awhile. almost seems like they just grabbed 4 from the S pile and slapped the wrong label on them. that or the quality just went down real quick.

have a bag of SN E, it's great, tons of debris. also tried the new TNT EU, seems middling to me, but I didn't think much of the taz either.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Thu, 16 Nov 2017 11:46:20 EST ID:9jOKWOE0 No.588323 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588299

My bad man. I thought you were a stalker or some shit. That's why it's srs bsns.

I apologize.

In that case, it's been ok. It's more of a good way to get rid of weak but active seeds.

It wasn't a dick thing. There have been people fucking with me hard core that I'd rather not talk about.

Hope you can understand. I'll give the benefit of the doubt next time.

nb
>>
Rebecca Ninderwater - Thu, 16 Nov 2017 12:11:53 EST ID:1N+Rg87X No.588327 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510852313342.png -(13347B / 13.03KB, 668x387) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
lmao
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Thu, 16 Nov 2017 13:01:29 EST ID:9jOKWOE0 No.588330 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510855289707.png -(349693B / 341.50KB, 600x387) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>588327

>inb4 they send you Spanish instead

>"OOPS SO SORRY. We can credit the difference for future purchases. Thank you for your patronage. We hope you're as nuts for our products as we are."

nb
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Thu, 16 Nov 2017 15:09:57 EST ID:8jokqkrn No.588334 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588330
lol right i hope he didnt srsly put that in the orders comment and actually submitted it cause their gonna for sure send u shitty seeds if you did. either way still gave me lols.
nb
>>
Jenny Faffingwater - Thu, 16 Nov 2017 16:28:22 EST ID:OHIHxMID No.588338 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588327
So did you actually do it? I mean these vendors know what’s up. Would be pretty funny if this actually got someone serious fire bags.
>>
Nathaniel Clupperspear - Thu, 16 Nov 2017 17:37:40 EST ID:URdnzYJV No.588340 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Fucking fuck this wash tastes like pure water. I know CJ claims it is totally possible, but I've never had a bag not be bitter and be any good at all. Have you guys? Is there ANY chance this wash will do anything for me if it tastes like water? It is really dark too, is the weirdest part. Goddamnit imma be sick aren't I.
>>
Panda5 - Thu, 16 Nov 2017 22:57:45 EST ID:FiHqoqxG No.588347 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510891065141.jpg -(23357B / 22.81KB, 325x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Just hit 100 days clean!

Just ordered 3# SNE and 6# 'GS' from the nile!

Dat first paycheck at software/sysadmin job. If these don't do it for me then I really will quit, but I'm so damn paranoid, aggressive, and sexually-driven when sober that I need a little chill time.
>>
Panda5 - Thu, 16 Nov 2017 22:59:00 EST ID:FiHqoqxG No.588348 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588347
Also, if either of these are known bunk, let me know asap so I can cancel before they ship.
>>
Hunter S. Nodson - Thu, 16 Nov 2017 23:58:44 EST ID:rn0Uvf4I No.588350 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588348
good stuff dude, barely pay attention to this thread so I had no idea you were cleaning up. 100 days is a hell of an achievement.

apparently new BRM is solid, take that with a grain of salt as I do not even use PST unless I go to my local source.
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Fri, 17 Nov 2017 00:05:50 EST ID:9jOKWOE0 No.588351 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588348

Panda, can you make a proton mail? I would like to speak with you more often as we are both relatively clean.

The only recommendation I have is that, for SN, don't buy 5lb bags anymore. Make sure you use the code boost15 for 15% off. The way it works now is you pay like $2.50 extra to get 6x1lb bags instead of a 5lb bag and a 1lb bag. The $3 "insurance" is absolutely worth it.

I don't really want to talk about it, but all I can say is SN+15% off > WGN right now. Some people are reporting full on bunk bags but I don't even think I believe them.

never had GS.

If you can create a proton mail and post it, we can help each other keep on track.

Be safe dude. Been thinking about you a lot.
>>
Bombastus Werrywag - Fri, 17 Nov 2017 00:13:40 EST ID:lu1mzBPF No.588353 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510895620388.jpg -(46994B / 45.89KB, 576x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>588347
pando don't you use opiates for pain tho
>>
dr. m !gWLn19/oKs - Fri, 17 Nov 2017 00:15:22 EST ID:9jOKWOE0 No.588354 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588351

Also, don't buy them from the river. The price difference is insane, and you only need to buy 6x1lb bags with the 15% off to meet the $60 minimum. The river is charging something insane like $13-15/lb. Yeah these 6lb "only" cost $56.05 with the coupon and they still gave free shipping even though it's under $60.

Also, I would not advise buying any of the big 3 Spanish. They're way overpriced for Spanish and not really any better. Paying half as much for Spanish is pants on head stupid.

For Spanish I'd recommend WN, and I am only saying it publicly because they're not great. One guy got shit spice rack smell 50lb bag. Mine looked and smelled just like English but didn't wash bitter; I would have rated them like a ~0.8-1.5/10. They definitely work for other people though. So if someone has ~$100-200 to just plain gamble, it's better than spending $5/lb on big 3 Span.

Looks like the "Euro" TNT is nearly as good as the Tazz. From my end it looks like the average is about the same (with tazz having a hair higher in average), but Tazz had some rare "fire" bags. It sounds like the new ones are just a solid ~4-6.5/10 across the board.

Hope you are doing well. I hope to hear from you soon.
>>
Psython !6m32CxafTQ - Fri, 17 Nov 2017 20:41:24 EST ID:2tNKN0qo No.588391 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588297
Alright just checked, last week's package (which also was 4.5lbs English from SN) had #T6R1337, expiration date 7/25/2018.

The one i got today (which also is pretty great, fighting hard against this nod but i said id report back to my br/opi/'s) have #T7R13117 exp. date 6/6/2018

Very nice seeds, plant matter all in the bag. If i had to guess, I'd assume its some faggots lying and saying theyre shitty/washed so thst people would be deterred and wouldnt buy up 'their' supply.

Only complain obviously, is the majorly marked up prices. ALL spanish seeds suck, very weak, that ive tried. Now, today i got FTL Austrailian seeds, which arenr amszing or anything, but they arent bunk either. Maybe a good starter pack with someone with little to no tol off of it - best of all, 4lbs for $22 instead of 4.5lbs for 50-70 like SN.

Ive been using them by mixing maybe 25-40% into my SN brews - save some SN seeds and get some different alkaloid content.

All in all, SN English seeds are dank. ALL SPANISH SEEDS SUCK. Austrailian seeds are decent but not great. There's reason they're cheaper.

Hope this helped. Hard as fuck to type this while nodding on benzos and seeds.
>>
Panda5 - Fri, 17 Nov 2017 21:25:14 EST ID:FiHqoqxG No.588395 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510971914723.jpg -(81491B / 79.58KB, 700x464) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>588535
Nope, I've been mostly free of physical pain all of my life.
Some dance to remember; I dance to forget.

>>588351
Five_Pandas

>>588350
Yeah, 100 days has been pretty wild after 8 years of non-stop use. That said, I've started doing 1g+ dxm 3-4x a week, I've been binging hard on addies, I started smoking cigs... Though, being clean helped me get a real job after 2 years of unemployment (confidence is err'ythang).
>>
Aureolus Werrywag - Sat, 18 Nov 2017 04:17:59 EST ID:1SgHwV5O No.588401 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588395
Please bring me my wine.
>>
Edwin Drannerwill - Sat, 18 Nov 2017 05:35:15 EST ID:C3KI3vDi No.588403 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1511001315720.png -(677714B / 661.83KB, 628x617) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I've been buying from TNT pretty much exclusively since about June, just because the Tasmanian stock was a consistent 6-7/10 and the shipping is always consistently fast (not just with muh seeds, but with almost anything I order on the River, they have been fukcing up left and right for the past year).

Last week I ordered 10lbs of TNT's new European Special Reserve for $48/5lb bag. Completely disappointed. I usually do two 16.9oz water bottles filled just shy of half way, shake for 6 minutes, drain, refill and shake for 4 minutes. I could barely feel anything. One night I tried doing a third bottle with all of them filled just over half way. Had a very dirty, slight buzz feeling, but since I drank all that damn liquid in 30-45 minutes, I felt bloated and terrible. Even before TNT sold out of the Tasmanian seeds, I think they started dropping in potency. From what I've read on hear, they're sort of sketchy, so I wouldn't doubt if they started "cutting" the Tasmanian seeds with the weaker European seeds. In their heyday, the Tasmanian were a solid 6/10, pushing a 7. Definitely not as good as the F I R E seeds that were plentiful and cheap only a year or so ago, but consistent. The European ones are 4/10, if that.

Decided to give SN another shot (the last time I tried them in April or so, they were complete crap, comparable to the TNT ESR). Ordered a 5lb bag of their UK seeds for $52 and paid out the ass for second day FedEx because I was drunk. Got them today before I left for work. Came back home from work and got a chance to look them over, very nutty smell, lots of poppy straw, but a bit lighter in color than I'm used to. Yielded a thick, darkish light-brown (hard to describe), so I was excited. It took a bit longer to hit me, so I started to get disappointed, but damn these are actually pretty good. Solid 6/10, pushing 7/10. I know it's a good brew when the tea has that certain thickness to it. My drunk ass forgot the coupon code, oh well, I'm happy with them. Also got some nice peanuts with the order.

I've got a 5lb bag of WGN coming in on Tuesday or Wednesday. Which, before I started dealing with TNT, they were my favorite over SN, so I'm hoping they'll be nice. Think I paid $45 or so. Will update when they get here.

I've got a 5lb bag of TNT European that I'm going to keep as a backup. But I think I'm going to mix in some SN or WGN with it (whichever one is weaker), so that they're not utter crap.

The SN expiration date is 8/6/2018 if it matters
>>
Graham Pashmere - Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:33:05 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.588418 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588391
>ALL SPANISH SEEDS SUCK

I keep seeing this here and I have to strongly disagree. If you buy the WGNs from [redacted big box retailer], you get 10lbs for ~$30. They are not great, they smell bad (like bad seed bad, not just generally bad), the wash doesn't look great, but they are absolutely effective. They're just as strong as WGN's english at keeping me out of w/ds. The high is a bit different but they work and they're cheap. I see this all over the place and I have to wonder if the people saying it have even tried the seeds or what. If you're not dependent then I can see why they wouldn't be very attractive but people are paying three times the price for seeds that are definitely not three times as strong. I nodded off less than a pound of these earlier this week so I don't know why people keep saying they're useless. They're cheap as fuck, great for maint., and you can mix them with better seeds for a cheap increase in potency. They work fine on their own too, personally I don't really like them any less than the last englands I got (two or three weeks ago direct from wgn) quality wise.
>>
Panda5 - Sat, 18 Nov 2017 16:37:20 EST ID:FiHqoqxG No.588424 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1511041040933.jpg -(2534591B / 2.42MB, 2048x1365) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>588401
I'm sorry, sir; we haven't had that[/] spirit here since 1969.
>>
George Deckledet - Sat, 18 Nov 2017 19:43:56 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.588425 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588424
ah shit how do you do italics?
>>
Bombastus Werrywag - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 01:25:47 EST ID:Q/BYp23/ No.588431 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588425
[
i
]

without enter keys and without failing like he did

and those voices are calling from far away
[/b]wake you up in the middle of the nig[/b]ht
just to hear them say:
.............................................................................................
>>
Bombastus Werrywag - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 01:26:39 EST ID:Q/BYp23/ No.588432 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588431
oh. lol.

i'm retarded too!
>>
Fuck Bottingbanks - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 03:00:08 EST ID:tmnslcGg No.588436 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1511078408396.jpg -(150086B / 146.57KB, 720x518) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Hey I'm taking a shot at growing some indoors. I got everything I need, just some seeds and i'm good to go. I was looking online but there's also a bulk barn and Walmart right near my house that sell poppy seeds. I've read that generic seeds from a store should be fine, maybe not the best but just something to practice with unitl I got indoor growing of poppy seeds down.
I am also from Canada which seems to have weird laws but they don't seem to be enforced as I can buy poppy seeds (Papaver somniferum) off Amazon.ca

TL ; DR
  1. Anyone have experience buying the right seeds in Canada
  2. Will Walmart/Bulk Barn seeds work for a begginer
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 03:09:29 EST ID:gp7QCKjk No.588437 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588436
not from canadia but just try growing some of all of the different seeds if your worried. Having lotsa strains is fine and will just make your garden more colorful.
>>
Nicholas Sugglenidge - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 04:34:36 EST ID:vEFxusyE No.588439 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588418
Is there a difference between "whole blue poppy seeds" and "whole poppy seeds" with WGN's Spain seeds at [redacted big box store]?
>>
George Deckledet - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 08:46:47 EST ID:cbXJ46oj No.588445 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588436
washed seeds work fine for growing
also how the hell do you have enough space to grow poppies indoors? I'm imagining one of those cartoon rich people houses with basketball courts and stuff.
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 12:12:06 EST ID:gp7QCKjk No.588449 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588445
for indoor growing you could easily fit 10 plants in a 10x10 area if the light is also 10 feet above. and that amount is even assuming said crop is grown and harvested and extracted properly even grown under a low budget say 400-600 watt Metal-Halide (MH) or High Pressure Sodium Bulb (HPS) which are the more common grow lights, point is even that amount could last a user with help (using on top) through a full summer and also even without help through a full winter after harvest. thats assuming the user is savvy and makes the most of all they can but een assuming they arent that amount would still feed a low to middle level habit for 1-3 months pretty easy. I know because ive done this both indoors and outdoors now and have done the math according to my crop outputs sometimes id be measuring my total opium collects in kilograms and im even fucking joking or exaggerating but thats at the higher end of the production even at the lower end like we're talking here id still be measuring opium production in the dozens of grams and pure morphine production from that in easily the tens of grams.

Shits no joke man i know theres tons of mis-info and dis-info but like even small scale can yield can be serious business.
>>
Fuck Bottingbanks - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 15:40:06 EST ID:tmnslcGg No.588453 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588445
Honestly still need to plan some of that out for space but I was only hoping to have maybe 2 - 3 plants. How much opium could one get with 2 or 3 solid plants. It's all for personal use btw and i'm not a heavy user so I'm not looking to get tons
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 21:25:21 EST ID:Rf7buG/v No.588465 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588453
depending on how well you do 5-50 grams of pure morphine is what id guess. This depends on how efficient you are, getting the lighting right, getting the soil right (drainage), how many heads each plant grows (1-7), if you get the hours of day to night ratio correct, water correctly, harvest correctly, dry and extract correctly then at the bottom end id say 5-15 grams of morphine and 1-2 heads per plant and using all the plant for extraction. On the other end of the spectrum and each of the 3 plants grows 7 heads and you do your extraction in the 90% end of the spectrum id say 40-80 grams of morphine is reasonable. However take this with a grain of salt as strain can make a huge difference in the amount of morphine you end up with.
>>
Hedda Bettingbury - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 22:48:32 EST ID:v9+lycnj No.588468 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588403
man I'm in the same situation as you and couldn't agree more about TNT Euro. TNT has also been my go to since I got some seriously bunk SN back towards the beginning of my year, and I'm pretty sure they've always been cut to some degree. Idk if red seeds are naturally occurring but considering the near perfect 1/5 split in Taz bags between black/blue and red, it seems really plausible that they mix the good stuff with shittier seeds. But the Taz always kept me out of w/d and could get me high if I tried, so I was fine paying premium over the seed lottery that was the big 3 this year. And then seedpocalypse happened and all these Johnny Come Lately FAGGOTS bought out the supply, pretty sure the Taz would have lasted through Winter like usual without the price hikes making TNT the cheap option.

I got a 5lb bag of the TNT Euro the other day and it's... just bad. They seriously remind me of A&S, which are to date the worst seeds I've ever had. Whats with all these nasty hairs? They have the same sweet vomit spice smell as some other truly awful seeds I've had and taste terrible.

And they hardly work. I tapered down significantly in anticipation of Taz running out, I dose thrice daily at 50g per dose and that keeps me out of w/d. I use 16.9oz bottles too, each dose I fill up the bottom most beveled bar on the bottom. With these Euro, I tried doing double that at each dose and ended up spiraling into w/d over the course of the day. Triple was still nothing perceptible. I basically have to fill the bottle up 6 layers each time I dose to stay well. This is twice my daily allotted dose, every 7 hours, just for them to do anything. And they make me feel nauseous and feverish each time, much more strongly then anything resembling a buzz.

They're seriously crap and incomparable to Taz. I have a bag of SN coming in tomorrow and I'm hopeful that it'll be good for me as well, because I have about 2 days of Taz left and if all I have is this shit once that's gone then I'm seriously kind of worried.
>>
Cedric Hemmerperk - Mon, 20 Nov 2017 10:05:21 EST ID:p0QjXfvg No.588469 Ignore Report Quick Reply
how is an? My tolerance is back to like aero and i really wanna use. My choices now are sn, kratom that doesn't give me the feeling I want like old fashioned opis or going to my boy and getting a 8ball of boy for 200 between uber (No car) and the dope
>>
Cedric Hemmerperk - Mon, 20 Nov 2017 10:25:20 EST ID:p0QjXfvg No.588470 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>588469
Sn not an i have been out of the poppy tea game since February

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.