Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

We're recovering from a major server loss and are restoring backups as we gain access to them. Don't mind the odd time warp. Warn us in the future.

Bump While Nodding XMAS BOOGALOO EDITION by Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Sat, 08 Dec 2018 07:58:59 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603020 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1544273939743.jpg -(24537B / 23.96KB, 500x334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 24537
Happy almost holidays /opi/. Post your bumps whilst nodding in this thread. Bump while nod holiday special. much love and cheer in this festive time of year everybody. All praise to the dope gods that we may all receive their blessings in this thread.

BWN
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Sat, 08 Dec 2018 08:03:15 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603021 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544274195146.jpg -(966457B / 943.81KB, 3264x1836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603020
bumping on a half liter of finely ground pod powder. drinking a huge chocolate ice cream coke and pod flour milkshake float thing. been nodding all night and not even done drinking it.
>>
Beatrice Buzzdock - Sat, 08 Dec 2018 13:13:40 EST ID:vRlnIk/q No.603027 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544292820004.gif -(569433B / 556.09KB, 200x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603021
>pods
I want.
You grow em?
>>
junky - Sat, 08 Dec 2018 16:17:53 EST ID:BvB3cYDd No.603030 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603020
240mg methylphenidate I.V
50mg hydroxyzine
and 40mg oxycodone chewed and swallowed with no tolerance am i safe?
>>
Hugh Clisslekore - Sat, 08 Dec 2018 16:27:33 EST ID:rK5hcf1l No.603031 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603030

Well if youve iv'd methyl then maybe but that's a high dose of oxy for a starter.
>>
Angus Donnershit - Sat, 08 Dec 2018 22:38:40 EST ID:Qsv9XY5z No.603034 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603020
100mg O-DSMT. Been playing Smash all day, now chilling with some tourney streams.
>>
Cyril Buzzford - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 00:12:50 EST ID:C/qiuSbC No.603037 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603027
Not him but speaking of growing pods- for people that do PST, how bad of an idea is it to sprinkle your seeds into the ground after you washed them and then just let them do their thing. Will they actually grow into something or do you have to actively take care of them? Was thinking of buying some poppy seeds just to sprinkle in the ground in the backyard and in and around the local backwoods areas (live in a pretty rural place) then come back after a few months for some pod goodness
>>
Albert Drecklenick - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 00:58:51 EST ID:k47iw6Kd No.603040 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603037
I used to do that but nothing ever grew. I think you need to have a layer of good soil over the seeds or they burn in the sun. They might also need more water than regular rainfall was providing. I am far from an expert on horticulture though.
>>
Matilda Fubblespear - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 13:36:57 EST ID:vRlnIk/q No.603048 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603040
same, I used to dump my washed seeds in the dirt and scatter them but nothing yet. plus they're really delicate when they first sprout.
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 13:57:25 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603049 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603027
i have grown them quite a few times mostly smaller numbers of plants but a few times i did a small field and produced a shit load. i didn't grow these they came from a us pod vendor.

bump still high as fuck. nodded all yesterday afternoon and night and still nodding off and on now. gonna add a bit more pods on top just to give it a good boost.
>>
Nell Dirringfot - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 17:37:37 EST ID:ToEXIJw3 No.603051 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603040

They need to be exposed to cold for a few weeks to germinate, sow in the winter
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 10:48:20 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603054 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603051
thats really not required. that is one method that works but you for sure dont need to. it really depends a lot on the climate you're trying to grow them in. here for example i have about a 3 week planting window that occurs sometime between the last week of februrary and ends the first week of april, but which 3 weeks out of the 6 week window are good for planting changes each year depending on the number of sunny or cloudy days the temperature and the rain. any poppies i plant outside that window die, theyll often sprout but then they dont survive.

morning bump. redosing yesterday got me pretty high. still itchy and nodding out. feeling just really good. i love pods so much, feelsgoodman
>>
Ian Greenwill - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 20:37:47 EST ID:jJbtcvJ9 No.603059 Ignore Report Quick Reply
8mg bupe and yes I'm high off this shit. Love the warm and fuzzy feeling I get from this stuff along with a bit of a head high.

Bump!
>>
Molly Crudgeworth - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 15:39:39 EST ID:mWx9QIrx No.603068 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Comment>>603059

Are you prescribed those? If so how did you get them prescribed?
>>
Molly Crudgeworth - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 15:53:42 EST ID:mWx9QIrx No.603069 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603021

Can you disclose your pod vendor, or at least point me in the right direction? Thanks Q
>>
Ebenezer Hunderpig - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 16:23:47 EST ID:vRlnIk/q No.603071 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544563427503.jpg -(263287B / 257.12KB, 492x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'm gonna withdrawallll if I don't keeep takinnnn poppy seed tea, bump while noddddddddd
>>
Sophie Hottingstick - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 18:38:43 EST ID:pqduf3Sv No.603075 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Goddamn i always wake up feeling like my brain is half asleep from this pst use. Whats the remedy? More tea! So glad i found a bulk source so i can go over a month before buying more.
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 09:16:31 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603085 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544624191183.jpg -(690034B / 673.86KB, 2560x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603020
>>603069
theres only two us pod vendors i know of and ive only tried this one which is great. its probably who you think a plain website with a white background, MP. they primarily sell pods and are very high quality strong and consistent plus have crazy fast shipping are always overweight with almost no weight from seeds or stems. they only sell by the pound and are a bit pricey at 150 per lb including shipping cost but compared to the two other uk places ive had a chance to try and compare so far the extra price is justified. the other us place i only just found because they have been around forever but stopped selling pods for years and i only just realized they have pods again, ill be trying them in january (SPP). i have a pound arriving here today from another place in the uk i haven't tried yet (CDF) which im really hoping is good. the only place right now that ive tried and would for sure say to steer clear of is a uk place, NQM. they're really shit bad weak pods long stems all medium-large or large size (medium-small to medium are actually best in terms of alkaloid to fiber ratio, large is best only for opium latex harvesting) all the pods still have seeds and since they're large you end up with a lot of seed weight on top all of that the orders are often underweight and ship from the uk so take 10ish days and need to go through customs. did i mention underweight? once you remove the weight from seeds and stems your already underweight pound of pods is more like a half pound. garbage

im soooo fuckin high. ive been really depressed and keep getting trapped in bad thoughts and having nightmares of like all my worst experiences all mixed and mashed up. the worst part is my ex is always in them and always wants to get back together but something always prevents it. irl i dont miss her at all and our relationship was shitty but for some reason even though theyre nightmares and i have no interest in this person i still find myself wanting to sleep as much as possible to see fictional dream her longer which is so retarded i fucking hate it.

made a huge dose decided to go really hard. 3.5 cups of pod flower nearly a full liter of just super super fine ground pod dust. added an extra step to my preparation this time that i only do sometimes since it takes so much longer to do, after boiling down to really thick applesauce i freeze it all solid and then reboil again, it really helps break down the fiber much better and releases the opis from the plant matter faster and more completely. almost done drinking my podshake and already rreeaallyy high and nodding feeling goood. today is refill day on my gabapentin this afternoon too so today should be a really good day.

mmm im so itchy, i fuckin love the itchies. huge bump for a huge dose hope everybody is staying well
>>
Barnaby Fanwill - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 19:01:58 EST ID:DgKxAHTL No.603093 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603085
I've got some pods coming domestic, SDF, about the same price as MP. Hopefully they're good quality. I also found out about another US company that's not MP. They're also $150 lbs. This is my first time trying pods since the 2000s since I had no idea you could still get them. Approximately how many pods would you say comes in a pound? I know it varies from sizes of pods, but an estimate would be sweet. Have you ever tried making CFO? It would be cool to not have to drink a bunch of tea, or hell, even plug it.

Cheers
>>
Oliver Blythewell - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 23:09:58 EST ID:mDC4eEEy No.603096 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544674198965.jpg -(113342B / 110.69KB, 958x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Bumping on pst along with 200mg modafinil, 1mg etizolam, 1g soma and 600mg stacked gabapentin. I got a bunch of pills today and wanted to try them all out and was like fuck it, ill just do them all at once. So far so good
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 23:27:18 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603097 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544675238481.jpg -(1035203B / 1010.94KB, 3264x1836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603093
i have no idea what that vendor is and dont know anything about it. i really would have suggested mp because the pods are good and always overweight. so the problem with trying to guess how many youll get is not knowing the weight distribution. not only does size of the pods change how many you get way more important is weather or not the vendor trims the stems and deseeds the pods. for perspective the picture i posted here
>>603021
is of a full pound from mp, he deseeds and trims the stems so you get a ton of pods because all the weight is from pods. the picture attached to this post is the pound that came today from cdf amd youll notice there is far fewer pods, yes they are almost all large (mediums are actually best for consuming though) but even taking into account size difference the pound from mp has at least 2.5x the weight of pods that cdf has, maybe even 3x. how can that be since they both weigh about 1 pound (mp was more like 1.3 ish). its because after i deseeded the pods from cdf i was left with 246 grams of seeds (so an entire half pound of seeds) meaning i actually only got a half pound of pods. so the number of pods in your pound will vary just wildly depending on if theyre destemmed and/or deseeded.im keeping my fingers crossed for you that you didn't get fucked.

ive made cfo, calcium morphenate, morphine freebase and citrate, and h from pods. however ime the mechanical loss making that stuff is only worth it under specific conditions. ive found the best way to get the most out of your pods is to;
remove the crowns and stem knots, put pods in blender and blend until its flour like consistency or as close to as possible, boil the flour then reduce to a simmer and let cook off until its a thick applesauce consistency, then freeze that solid and reheat quickly. this process works to break down the fiber and destroy as many plant cells holding in the opis as possible so that your stomach acid can do the rest to efficiently break down the plant matter to get the maximum amount of opis possible from it.

the best method ive found to actually ingest the pod goop youve made is make a sort of pod milkshake cola float. pour pod goo in blender pour about a cup (or to taste) of coke or other strong acid soda into the blender then add a few scoops of ice cream, i find black cherry choco chip or plain chocolate to be my favorite go tos but other sharp fruity tastes or rich sweet flavors are best. things like vanilla, cookie dough, orange cream, cream soda, birthday cake they dont work and are actually bad.

so yah i hope that mostly answers your questions
nb gonna have to actually bump in a separate not giant retarded post
>>
Barnaby Fanwill - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 00:00:11 EST ID:DgKxAHTL No.603104 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603097
Thank you for answering my questions. I really wanted to go with MP but my stupid bank doesnt allow foreign transactions. I know MP is domestic, but they must have a foreign billing company. I was too lazy to change banks or get a prepaid, but I'm definitely going to next time. The calcium morphenate to morphine HCl would be sick for IV, but I have no idea what the yield would look like. I trust that your method would get the most bang for your buck since there's no loss of product and you're getting all the alks. How was the yield on calcium morphenate?
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 01:39:40 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603121 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544683180803.jpg -(508430B / 496.51KB, 2560x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603104
the ca morph is actually fairly easy and produces good yields as long as you use the proper amount of ca oh and do it at the right temps. the worst part is even using alcohol and water to extract from the grounds you really have to do about 7 pulls ive found and just keep combining and reducing each pull. to really get the most from each pull you should really freeze and reboil every pull to squeeze out every drop u can. the conversion from ca morph to freebase is really the most annoying and tricky part. unless you get it just right its a step you can fuck up bad and ruin otherwise good yields. oh and mp does use a foreign processor but they actually have two options for processing and if u pick the second one its not foreign its regular authorize dot net so that should work

aaanyways im extremely high. ive been high all day then i got my gabapentin and started stacking that im probably around 6 or 8 grams. plus the shit load of pods. i added a half cup of pod flour a couple hours ago that i just finished drinking, its from the new pods i got. theyre way different than the rest of the pods ive had, they seem like a high production pharma variety because i haven't had pods this strong since i grew a bunch of tazzies. these arent tazzies but they are crazy strong a half cup has me trashed. they were seriously sticky and dry at the same time and had splotches all over of dried opium. bump cause im fucked up and nodding
>>
Albert Bardway - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 02:06:38 EST ID:27cxIuyI No.603123 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603121

Dude you are ranting hard
>>
Eugene Nigglefoot - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 02:23:46 EST ID:MftGaZuz No.603124 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544685826577.jpg -(20700B / 20.21KB, 960x256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603123
>>
Barnaby Fanwill - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 02:27:19 EST ID:DgKxAHTL No.603125 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603121
So extract several times. Reduce. Add Ca(OH)2 and cool. Filter out unwanted precipitate. Raise ph with ammonium hydroxide to 9.1. Collect morphine precipitate. Add 10% or greater HCl and filter with activated carbon. Evaporate.

This is one of the teks I found, but I'm confused. Doesnt calcium morphenate have a low solubility? What's to keep it precipitating out when you cool?

Got a good tek? Thanks for the help! Like your "rants."
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 10:43:00 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603142 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544715780906.jpg -(687269B / 671.16KB, 2560x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603123
ya i realized, just really high sorry. trying to chill out.

>>603125
thats my tek basically. just maximum simplified. to answer your question the magic of this tek is ca morph is in fact very water soluble so it stays in the water solution through out the tek.

i can add the details missing from that though. add the ca oh to the liquid opium solution in a large flat pyrex dish, stir and put in the oven at about 175 F for liike 15 minutes then stir and cool. filter precipitate, but keep all the gunky shit seriously dont throw it out. this will sound weird but add enough water that your solution is about 16-20 ounces and then filter 2-3 times being sure to also rinse the filters after to reduce mechanical loss. after filtering the ca morph solution a couple times put it back in the pyrex dish and put it in the oven at a temp between 160F and 250F to evaporate to dryness just be sure to check it often to make sure it doesn't burn when its dry (some stickyness in places is fine and normal) take it out and while its still hot and easy to work with scrape it all up with a razor. put all the scraped up ca morph in a filter and pour hot water over it slowly until it dissolves and runs through it should leave some gunk keep it but keep it separate with the other filtrate gunk. i know that step seems pointless but ime that final filtration seems to remove some shit that makes the next step which is the most difficult a little easier. heat your solution and reduce it to about 6-8 ounces. check the ph and remember that number, probably around 7.5 ish but should be about 7-8. now while the solution is hot (not boiling just hot) put it in a glass mason jar or cup or something else easy to see into from the top and sides and add the ammonium hydroxide pretty much drop wise. i do about two or three large drops then stir and recheck the ph, repeat adding the amm hydroxide by 1-3 drops at a time the stirring depending on how close your are to 9. once you hit ph 8.9-9.1 do not go over seriously. now just put it the fridge and let sit for an hour or two. finally take it out and filter the solution. the probably tan or off white precipitate in the filter is morphine freebase! you're done. id do a pictorial but im out of ca oh.

sorry everybody that this is long af. barnaby next time maybe make a new thread so we dont spam up the bwn

i blacked out last eventually night from the gabapentin and pods. i did a baby test dose of the new pods but today im getting shredded. doing a large dose. starting it now be back to bump this afternoon.

lol had this all typed and finished last night but my comp restarted before i posted
>>
Simon Docklewater - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 14:07:47 EST ID:xkpHOsPb No.603155 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Had some amphetamine earlier today, now bumping on 2mg alprazolam and 100mg of good H #3 to chill out, what a glorious mix, I'm feeling like son of a gun in a full metal straight jacket moving in bullet time
>>
Barnaby Fanwill - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 17:57:21 EST ID:DgKxAHTL No.603164 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603142
Hey I really appreciate all your help. Maybe I'll have to start a homebake morphine thread. I know there's got to be some others around here who have done it or are interested in it.
>>
Jack Drenningdale - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 23:39:28 EST ID:gzUKauKy No.603172 Ignore Report Quick Reply
these sixnine bags from kenzo are fucking fire. Not just pure strength either good euphoria too.

I've done a total of half of a bag in the past 4 hours and am still high af
>>
Quetzalcoatl !KDjYWIiOiM - Fri, 14 Dec 2018 01:15:49 EST ID:OIpQoQ2U No.603175 Report Quick Reply
1544768149369.jpg -(71760B / 70.08KB, 1020x761) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603164
it's surprisingly not that hard, i did pods to calcium morphenate and was surprised that it wasn't more difficult

have a tiny bit of ice cream rn i shoulda gone out earlier to get some more and some candy or somethin kinda regretting it but living far from town sux and im not in any mood to get behind the wheel right now lol
>>
Augustus Cridgekire - Fri, 14 Dec 2018 06:55:21 EST ID:2t3JOQ0m No.603181 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603020
Been up for a day or so now cause i partook in a little meth. Now just enjoying smoking some good old black tar and enjoying how tired and chill i feel. Took a few mgs of kpind earlier but they didnt phase me. Probably gonna takr a dab soon.
Supposed to be getting really good shit in today do im excited.supposed to be best ive had in weeks. And all the way from oregon. Hoping it comes in today otherwise i do have a d8 i can snort and a decent bit of tar in case i have to wait longer
>>
lol - Wed, 20 Feb 2019 15:08:06 EST ID:oaWRMjn3 No.603182 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hope everyone has been ok, looks like we rolled back quite far.
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:23:12 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603202 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603020
haven't really been around much lately but small bump. i knew we rolled back far but i didn't realize we rolled back so far the bwn only has less than 40 posts, wow. feeling kinda pukey but at least im kinda high. feeling a bit depressed lately but otherwise ok.
>>
JJzz !af7cXUAGdc - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 18:50:34 EST ID:rcIRc7s+ No.603214 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603020

>2mg clonazepam
>2400mg GABApentin
>1.5mg IV Subutex

Dr Mario is an autistic homosex, brother..i was getting the Cloudflare page for the last 2 weeks, started to get worried my beloved 420chan was RIP in peace
>>
drm - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 22:21:58 EST ID:lDU7G9/k No.603224 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603214

>12mg Subutex sublingual
>30mg oral addy IR earlier in the day

Hey fam

So yeah it's been bloody ages since I've gotten a real full agonist high, maybe 3 months or so. I've only gotten high 3 doses total since I got on subs in late August...so that's what, almost 5 months now?

My life is better in some ways, worse in others, but in reality it took getting sober to address my problems and move forward. I finally, finally get to leave for Asia in roughly 10-12 days after having to finalize different things. My divorce was finalized this week. It's bittersweet but it's time to somehow move on. Some days are worse than others. Getting sober has made me mentally turn around and analyze the last 4 years of my life, roughly 3/4 of which I was completely out of it on golden age tier PST, double digit teaching etizolam doses, and tons of vaped bud. Nobody was in the driver's seat of my life. The lights were on but nobody was home, lol.

I'm hoping my excitement for life will be recharged in Asia as I recenter myself from the years of tunnel vision I had in terms of what supposedly makes me happy.

I'm not going to lie; I've had a big opi itch to potentially scratch before I head to Asia, partly because I really really shouldn't try the dope over there, and the opium is too overpriced and risky to consume regularly enough to bother tapering off suboxone to even use.

Either way, I'm glad I'm at least somewhat aware of what's going on these days. Etizolam and xanax ontop of medical grade vaped bud melted my fucking memory into a pile of shit. Anything is better than perpetuating that crap.

I hope others who were hooked on the PST ride were able to get off. Were headed into the shitty seed season and ironically enough, theres some reports of fire seed better than all of 2018. All I can say is now is the worst time in history to get hooked. They're overdue for a price hike and the seasonal quality drop will definitely come at some point.

Cheers to the guys who read and post here. If I hadnt gotten on subs like I was told to by people here, things would have gotten even worse.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.