Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

^ YOUR AD COULD BE HERE! ADVERTISE ON 420CHAN FOR ONLY $100 A MONTH! ^

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated March 20)
Bump While Nodding XMAS BOOGALOO EDITION by Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Sat, 08 Dec 2018 07:58:59 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603020 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1544273939743.jpg -(24537B / 23.96KB, 500x334) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 24537
Happy almost holidays /opi/. Post your bumps whilst nodding in this thread. Bump while nod holiday special. much love and cheer in this festive time of year everybody. All praise to the dope gods that we may all receive their blessings in this thread.

BWN
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Sat, 08 Dec 2018 08:03:15 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603021 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544274195146.jpg -(966457B / 943.81KB, 3264x1836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603020
bumping on a half liter of finely ground pod powder. drinking a huge chocolate ice cream coke and pod flour milkshake float thing. been nodding all night and not even done drinking it.
>>
Beatrice Buzzdock - Sat, 08 Dec 2018 13:13:40 EST ID:vRlnIk/q No.603027 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544292820004.gif -(569433B / 556.09KB, 200x150) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603021
>pods
I want.
You grow em?
>>
junky - Sat, 08 Dec 2018 16:17:53 EST ID:BvB3cYDd No.603030 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603020
240mg methylphenidate I.V
50mg hydroxyzine
and 40mg oxycodone chewed and swallowed with no tolerance am i safe?
>>
Hugh Clisslekore - Sat, 08 Dec 2018 16:27:33 EST ID:rK5hcf1l No.603031 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603030

Well if youve iv'd methyl then maybe but that's a high dose of oxy for a starter.
>>
Angus Donnershit - Sat, 08 Dec 2018 22:38:40 EST ID:Qsv9XY5z No.603034 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603020
100mg O-DSMT. Been playing Smash all day, now chilling with some tourney streams.
>>
Cyril Buzzford - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 00:12:50 EST ID:C/qiuSbC No.603037 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603027
Not him but speaking of growing pods- for people that do PST, how bad of an idea is it to sprinkle your seeds into the ground after you washed them and then just let them do their thing. Will they actually grow into something or do you have to actively take care of them? Was thinking of buying some poppy seeds just to sprinkle in the ground in the backyard and in and around the local backwoods areas (live in a pretty rural place) then come back after a few months for some pod goodness
>>
Albert Drecklenick - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 00:58:51 EST ID:k47iw6Kd No.603040 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603037
I used to do that but nothing ever grew. I think you need to have a layer of good soil over the seeds or they burn in the sun. They might also need more water than regular rainfall was providing. I am far from an expert on horticulture though.
>>
Matilda Fubblespear - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 13:36:57 EST ID:vRlnIk/q No.603048 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603040
same, I used to dump my washed seeds in the dirt and scatter them but nothing yet. plus they're really delicate when they first sprout.
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 13:57:25 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603049 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603027
i have grown them quite a few times mostly smaller numbers of plants but a few times i did a small field and produced a shit load. i didn't grow these they came from a us pod vendor.

bump still high as fuck. nodded all yesterday afternoon and night and still nodding off and on now. gonna add a bit more pods on top just to give it a good boost.
>>
Nell Dirringfot - Sun, 09 Dec 2018 17:37:37 EST ID:ToEXIJw3 No.603051 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603040

They need to be exposed to cold for a few weeks to germinate, sow in the winter
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 10:48:20 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603054 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603051
thats really not required. that is one method that works but you for sure dont need to. it really depends a lot on the climate you're trying to grow them in. here for example i have about a 3 week planting window that occurs sometime between the last week of februrary and ends the first week of april, but which 3 weeks out of the 6 week window are good for planting changes each year depending on the number of sunny or cloudy days the temperature and the rain. any poppies i plant outside that window die, theyll often sprout but then they dont survive.

morning bump. redosing yesterday got me pretty high. still itchy and nodding out. feeling just really good. i love pods so much, feelsgoodman
>>
Ian Greenwill - Mon, 10 Dec 2018 20:37:47 EST ID:jJbtcvJ9 No.603059 Ignore Report Quick Reply
8mg bupe and yes I'm high off this shit. Love the warm and fuzzy feeling I get from this stuff along with a bit of a head high.

Bump!
>>
Molly Crudgeworth - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 15:39:39 EST ID:mWx9QIrx No.603068 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Comment>>603059

Are you prescribed those? If so how did you get them prescribed?
>>
Molly Crudgeworth - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 15:53:42 EST ID:mWx9QIrx No.603069 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603021

Can you disclose your pod vendor, or at least point me in the right direction? Thanks Q
>>
Ebenezer Hunderpig - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 16:23:47 EST ID:vRlnIk/q No.603071 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544563427503.jpg -(263287B / 257.12KB, 492x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'm gonna withdrawallll if I don't keeep takinnnn poppy seed tea, bump while noddddddddd
>>
Sophie Hottingstick - Tue, 11 Dec 2018 18:38:43 EST ID:pqduf3Sv No.603075 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Goddamn i always wake up feeling like my brain is half asleep from this pst use. Whats the remedy? More tea! So glad i found a bulk source so i can go over a month before buying more.
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 09:16:31 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603085 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544624191183.jpg -(690034B / 673.86KB, 2560x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603020
>>603069
theres only two us pod vendors i know of and ive only tried this one which is great. its probably who you think a plain website with a white background, MP. they primarily sell pods and are very high quality strong and consistent plus have crazy fast shipping are always overweight with almost no weight from seeds or stems. they only sell by the pound and are a bit pricey at 150 per lb including shipping cost but compared to the two other uk places ive had a chance to try and compare so far the extra price is justified. the other us place i only just found because they have been around forever but stopped selling pods for years and i only just realized they have pods again, ill be trying them in january (SPP). i have a pound arriving here today from another place in the uk i haven't tried yet (CDF) which im really hoping is good. the only place right now that ive tried and would for sure say to steer clear of is a uk place, NQM. they're really shit bad weak pods long stems all medium-large or large size (medium-small to medium are actually best in terms of alkaloid to fiber ratio, large is best only for opium latex harvesting) all the pods still have seeds and since they're large you end up with a lot of seed weight on top all of that the orders are often underweight and ship from the uk so take 10ish days and need to go through customs. did i mention underweight? once you remove the weight from seeds and stems your already underweight pound of pods is more like a half pound. garbage

im soooo fuckin high. ive been really depressed and keep getting trapped in bad thoughts and having nightmares of like all my worst experiences all mixed and mashed up. the worst part is my ex is always in them and always wants to get back together but something always prevents it. irl i dont miss her at all and our relationship was shitty but for some reason even though theyre nightmares and i have no interest in this person i still find myself wanting to sleep as much as possible to see fictional dream her longer which is so retarded i fucking hate it.

made a huge dose decided to go really hard. 3.5 cups of pod flower nearly a full liter of just super super fine ground pod dust. added an extra step to my preparation this time that i only do sometimes since it takes so much longer to do, after boiling down to really thick applesauce i freeze it all solid and then reboil again, it really helps break down the fiber much better and releases the opis from the plant matter faster and more completely. almost done drinking my podshake and already rreeaallyy high and nodding feeling goood. today is refill day on my gabapentin this afternoon too so today should be a really good day.

mmm im so itchy, i fuckin love the itchies. huge bump for a huge dose hope everybody is staying well
>>
Barnaby Fanwill - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 19:01:58 EST ID:DgKxAHTL No.603093 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603085
I've got some pods coming domestic, SDF, about the same price as MP. Hopefully they're good quality. I also found out about another US company that's not MP. They're also $150 lbs. This is my first time trying pods since the 2000s since I had no idea you could still get them. Approximately how many pods would you say comes in a pound? I know it varies from sizes of pods, but an estimate would be sweet. Have you ever tried making CFO? It would be cool to not have to drink a bunch of tea, or hell, even plug it.

Cheers
>>
Oliver Blythewell - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 23:09:58 EST ID:mDC4eEEy No.603096 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544674198965.jpg -(113342B / 110.69KB, 958x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Bumping on pst along with 200mg modafinil, 1mg etizolam, 1g soma and 600mg stacked gabapentin. I got a bunch of pills today and wanted to try them all out and was like fuck it, ill just do them all at once. So far so good
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Wed, 12 Dec 2018 23:27:18 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603097 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544675238481.jpg -(1035203B / 1010.94KB, 3264x1836) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603093
i have no idea what that vendor is and dont know anything about it. i really would have suggested mp because the pods are good and always overweight. so the problem with trying to guess how many youll get is not knowing the weight distribution. not only does size of the pods change how many you get way more important is weather or not the vendor trims the stems and deseeds the pods. for perspective the picture i posted here
>>603021
is of a full pound from mp, he deseeds and trims the stems so you get a ton of pods because all the weight is from pods. the picture attached to this post is the pound that came today from cdf amd youll notice there is far fewer pods, yes they are almost all large (mediums are actually best for consuming though) but even taking into account size difference the pound from mp has at least 2.5x the weight of pods that cdf has, maybe even 3x. how can that be since they both weigh about 1 pound (mp was more like 1.3 ish). its because after i deseeded the pods from cdf i was left with 246 grams of seeds (so an entire half pound of seeds) meaning i actually only got a half pound of pods. so the number of pods in your pound will vary just wildly depending on if theyre destemmed and/or deseeded.im keeping my fingers crossed for you that you didn't get fucked.

ive made cfo, calcium morphenate, morphine freebase and citrate, and h from pods. however ime the mechanical loss making that stuff is only worth it under specific conditions. ive found the best way to get the most out of your pods is to;
remove the crowns and stem knots, put pods in blender and blend until its flour like consistency or as close to as possible, boil the flour then reduce to a simmer and let cook off until its a thick applesauce consistency, then freeze that solid and reheat quickly. this process works to break down the fiber and destroy as many plant cells holding in the opis as possible so that your stomach acid can do the rest to efficiently break down the plant matter to get the maximum amount of opis possible from it.

the best method ive found to actually ingest the pod goop youve made is make a sort of pod milkshake cola float. pour pod goo in blender pour about a cup (or to taste) of coke or other strong acid soda into the blender then add a few scoops of ice cream, i find black cherry choco chip or plain chocolate to be my favorite go tos but other sharp fruity tastes or rich sweet flavors are best. things like vanilla, cookie dough, orange cream, cream soda, birthday cake they dont work and are actually bad.

so yah i hope that mostly answers your questions
nb gonna have to actually bump in a separate not giant retarded post
>>
Barnaby Fanwill - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 00:00:11 EST ID:DgKxAHTL No.603104 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603097
Thank you for answering my questions. I really wanted to go with MP but my stupid bank doesnt allow foreign transactions. I know MP is domestic, but they must have a foreign billing company. I was too lazy to change banks or get a prepaid, but I'm definitely going to next time. The calcium morphenate to morphine HCl would be sick for IV, but I have no idea what the yield would look like. I trust that your method would get the most bang for your buck since there's no loss of product and you're getting all the alks. How was the yield on calcium morphenate?
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 01:39:40 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603121 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544683180803.jpg -(508430B / 496.51KB, 2560x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603104
the ca morph is actually fairly easy and produces good yields as long as you use the proper amount of ca oh and do it at the right temps. the worst part is even using alcohol and water to extract from the grounds you really have to do about 7 pulls ive found and just keep combining and reducing each pull. to really get the most from each pull you should really freeze and reboil every pull to squeeze out every drop u can. the conversion from ca morph to freebase is really the most annoying and tricky part. unless you get it just right its a step you can fuck up bad and ruin otherwise good yields. oh and mp does use a foreign processor but they actually have two options for processing and if u pick the second one its not foreign its regular authorize dot net so that should work

aaanyways im extremely high. ive been high all day then i got my gabapentin and started stacking that im probably around 6 or 8 grams. plus the shit load of pods. i added a half cup of pod flour a couple hours ago that i just finished drinking, its from the new pods i got. theyre way different than the rest of the pods ive had, they seem like a high production pharma variety because i haven't had pods this strong since i grew a bunch of tazzies. these arent tazzies but they are crazy strong a half cup has me trashed. they were seriously sticky and dry at the same time and had splotches all over of dried opium. bump cause im fucked up and nodding
>>
Albert Bardway - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 02:06:38 EST ID:27cxIuyI No.603123 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603121

Dude you are ranting hard
>>
Eugene Nigglefoot - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 02:23:46 EST ID:MftGaZuz No.603124 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544685826577.jpg -(20700B / 20.21KB, 960x256) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603123
>>
Barnaby Fanwill - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 02:27:19 EST ID:DgKxAHTL No.603125 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603121
So extract several times. Reduce. Add Ca(OH)2 and cool. Filter out unwanted precipitate. Raise ph with ammonium hydroxide to 9.1. Collect morphine precipitate. Add 10% or greater HCl and filter with activated carbon. Evaporate.

This is one of the teks I found, but I'm confused. Doesnt calcium morphenate have a low solubility? What's to keep it precipitating out when you cool?

Got a good tek? Thanks for the help! Like your "rants."
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 10:43:00 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603142 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1544715780906.jpg -(687269B / 671.16KB, 2560x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603123
ya i realized, just really high sorry. trying to chill out.

>>603125
thats my tek basically. just maximum simplified. to answer your question the magic of this tek is ca morph is in fact very water soluble so it stays in the water solution through out the tek.

i can add the details missing from that though. add the ca oh to the liquid opium solution in a large flat pyrex dish, stir and put in the oven at about 175 F for liike 15 minutes then stir and cool. filter precipitate, but keep all the gunky shit seriously dont throw it out. this will sound weird but add enough water that your solution is about 16-20 ounces and then filter 2-3 times being sure to also rinse the filters after to reduce mechanical loss. after filtering the ca morph solution a couple times put it back in the pyrex dish and put it in the oven at a temp between 160F and 250F to evaporate to dryness just be sure to check it often to make sure it doesn't burn when its dry (some stickyness in places is fine and normal) take it out and while its still hot and easy to work with scrape it all up with a razor. put all the scraped up ca morph in a filter and pour hot water over it slowly until it dissolves and runs through it should leave some gunk keep it but keep it separate with the other filtrate gunk. i know that step seems pointless but ime that final filtration seems to remove some shit that makes the next step which is the most difficult a little easier. heat your solution and reduce it to about 6-8 ounces. check the ph and remember that number, probably around 7.5 ish but should be about 7-8. now while the solution is hot (not boiling just hot) put it in a glass mason jar or cup or something else easy to see into from the top and sides and add the ammonium hydroxide pretty much drop wise. i do about two or three large drops then stir and recheck the ph, repeat adding the amm hydroxide by 1-3 drops at a time the stirring depending on how close your are to 9. once you hit ph 8.9-9.1 do not go over seriously. now just put it the fridge and let sit for an hour or two. finally take it out and filter the solution. the probably tan or off white precipitate in the filter is morphine freebase! you're done. id do a pictorial but im out of ca oh.

sorry everybody that this is long af. barnaby next time maybe make a new thread so we dont spam up the bwn

i blacked out last eventually night from the gabapentin and pods. i did a baby test dose of the new pods but today im getting shredded. doing a large dose. starting it now be back to bump this afternoon.

lol had this all typed and finished last night but my comp restarted before i posted
>>
Simon Docklewater - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 14:07:47 EST ID:xkpHOsPb No.603155 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Had some amphetamine earlier today, now bumping on 2mg alprazolam and 100mg of good H #3 to chill out, what a glorious mix, I'm feeling like son of a gun in a full metal straight jacket moving in bullet time
>>
Barnaby Fanwill - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 17:57:21 EST ID:DgKxAHTL No.603164 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603142
Hey I really appreciate all your help. Maybe I'll have to start a homebake morphine thread. I know there's got to be some others around here who have done it or are interested in it.
>>
Jack Drenningdale - Thu, 13 Dec 2018 23:39:28 EST ID:gzUKauKy No.603172 Ignore Report Quick Reply
these sixnine bags from kenzo are fucking fire. Not just pure strength either good euphoria too.

I've done a total of half of a bag in the past 4 hours and am still high af
>>
Quetzalcoatl !KDjYWIiOiM - Fri, 14 Dec 2018 01:15:49 EST ID:OIpQoQ2U No.603175 Report Quick Reply
1544768149369.jpg -(71760B / 70.08KB, 1020x761) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603164
it's surprisingly not that hard, i did pods to calcium morphenate and was surprised that it wasn't more difficult

have a tiny bit of ice cream rn i shoulda gone out earlier to get some more and some candy or somethin kinda regretting it but living far from town sux and im not in any mood to get behind the wheel right now lol
>>
Augustus Cridgekire - Fri, 14 Dec 2018 06:55:21 EST ID:2t3JOQ0m No.603181 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603020
Been up for a day or so now cause i partook in a little meth. Now just enjoying smoking some good old black tar and enjoying how tired and chill i feel. Took a few mgs of kpind earlier but they didnt phase me. Probably gonna takr a dab soon.
Supposed to be getting really good shit in today do im excited.supposed to be best ive had in weeks. And all the way from oregon. Hoping it comes in today otherwise i do have a d8 i can snort and a decent bit of tar in case i have to wait longer
>>
lol - Wed, 20 Feb 2019 15:08:06 EST ID:oaWRMjn3 No.603182 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hope everyone has been ok, looks like we rolled back quite far.
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 12:23:12 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603202 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603020
haven't really been around much lately but small bump. i knew we rolled back far but i didn't realize we rolled back so far the bwn only has less than 40 posts, wow. feeling kinda pukey but at least im kinda high. feeling a bit depressed lately but otherwise ok.
>>
JJzz !af7cXUAGdc - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 18:50:34 EST ID:rcIRc7s+ No.603214 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603020

>2mg clonazepam
>2400mg GABApentin
>1.5mg IV Subutex

Dr Mario is an autistic homosex, brother..i was getting the Cloudflare page for the last 2 weeks, started to get worried my beloved 420chan was RIP in peace
>>
drm - Thu, 21 Feb 2019 22:21:58 EST ID:lDU7G9/k No.603224 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603214

>12mg Subutex sublingual
>30mg oral addy IR earlier in the day

Hey fam

So yeah it's been bloody ages since I've gotten a real full agonist high, maybe 3 months or so. I've only gotten high 3 doses total since I got on subs in late August...so that's what, almost 5 months now?

My life is better in some ways, worse in others, but in reality it took getting sober to address my problems and move forward. I finally, finally get to leave for Asia in roughly 10-12 days after having to finalize different things. My divorce was finalized this week. It's bittersweet but it's time to somehow move on. Some days are worse than others. Getting sober has made me mentally turn around and analyze the last 4 years of my life, roughly 3/4 of which I was completely out of it on golden age tier PST, double digit teaching etizolam doses, and tons of vaped bud. Nobody was in the driver's seat of my life. The lights were on but nobody was home, lol.

I'm hoping my excitement for life will be recharged in Asia as I recenter myself from the years of tunnel vision I had in terms of what supposedly makes me happy.

I'm not going to lie; I've had a big opi itch to potentially scratch before I head to Asia, partly because I really really shouldn't try the dope over there, and the opium is too overpriced and risky to consume regularly enough to bother tapering off suboxone to even use.

Either way, I'm glad I'm at least somewhat aware of what's going on these days. Etizolam and xanax ontop of medical grade vaped bud melted my fucking memory into a pile of shit. Anything is better than perpetuating that crap.

I hope others who were hooked on the PST ride were able to get off. Were headed into the shitty seed season and ironically enough, theres some reports of fire seed better than all of 2018. All I can say is now is the worst time in history to get hooked. They're overdue for a price hike and the seasonal quality drop will definitely come at some point.

Cheers to the guys who read and post here. If I hadnt gotten on subs like I was told to by people here, things would have gotten even worse.
>>
Phoebe Diblingsore - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 11:07:35 EST ID:joCbNS7S No.603236 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>when your friend suddenly turns his head to you after taking his shot and yells IMMA PASS OUT and you suddenly realize you're about to pass the fuck out too
>>
David Brabblespear - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 11:13:32 EST ID:LpEYRcXR No.603238 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603097
ugh, everything got deleted, and I made a post right before all that happened with tons of info I needed, now gone :(

Any case, I had just gotten some MP pods. I'm not too sure if they're inactive or if I'm doing something wrong - also, tons of seeds in my pods, so probably ended up around a half lb. I found another site for dried pods, with a website name to fit, acronym DP - but can't find any info if they are legit. Prices are significantly better then mp. Seeds from sn seem so weak, they are barely working for me at double my usual dose
>>
lol - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 12:31:15 EST ID:oaWRMjn3 No.603245 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603236

I hate this shit, it's so god damn scary when stuff like this used to happen especially if no one else was around or we were somewhere people wouldn't come, pretty much have to hope you come to soon instead of that fade to black being the last thing you see
>>
Eliza Clumbledirk - Fri, 22 Feb 2019 22:21:36 EST ID:jJbtcvJ9 No.603267 Ignore Report Quick Reply
20mg methadone
>>
Oliver Fonnerbanks - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 11:36:19 EST ID:jJbtcvJ9 No.603389 Ignore Report Quick Reply
  • 40mg oxycodone
  • 10mg methadone

Feeling good today fellas. Hope.you all have a nice day as well.
>>
hsn - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 19:50:21 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.603395 Ignore Report Quick Reply
10 grams of kratom + 60mg CBD + 400mg cimetidine + intranasal coke + homemade crack. feels goood. starting to apply for scholarships and stuff to get into one of the states pharma phD programs since im bout to graduate this year. it sucks I took a long break from school though because now I wont be done until im like 30 something. super excited about this, wish me luck. the irony of this paragraph though, smoking crack and applying for post grad scholarships. uggh.
>>
Betsy Clayson - Mon, 25 Feb 2019 22:14:17 EST ID:jJbtcvJ9 No.603397 Ignore Report Quick Reply
  • 1800mg gabapentin
  • 30mg oxycodone

Intense high but I like it. Feeling fantastic!
>>
Graham Negglehet - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 08:27:49 EST ID:j1eBna55 No.603404 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603397
Noice
>>
Phyllis Wubblefed - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 11:19:01 EST ID:C/qiuSbC No.603407 Ignore Report Quick Reply
BWN, took my morning dose a bit ago and it was way stronger than expected, went to go eat breakfast at a coffee and donuts type diner after that and got fucking gypped by the cashier. Was trying hard not to nod after the shot while I was paying for my shit so I wasn't paying much attention, handed the guy a random bill without looking, guy gives me back change as if I paid with a ten, I left and about an hour later realized that I didn't have any fucking tens on me when I was paying, I was carrying two twenties and fucking handed one of them over to him. Mad at fuck at myself for that right now, and it's obviously too late to go back since it's a cash business, I got no receipt, and there's no cameras or nothing there. FUCK
>>
Shitting Dottingfuck - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 11:54:21 EST ID:4ghz7c4F No.603408 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i've been out of the game for a while now (coming back just to say hi, but who knows)

sup peeps

also did stimlion actually die? holy fuck i'm not surprised but damn, feels weird. I never did reply to him much on steam..

nb cuz no nod
>>
hsn - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 12:18:08 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.603410 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1551201488520.png -(567395B / 554.10KB, 720x643) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603408
>also did stimlion actually die?
wat, where did you even hear this? I feel like /stim/ would be having a meltdown if it was true. cant say I'm surprised though due to the huge lack of respect for drugs and harm reduction displayed by him. still sad though if true. nb.
>>
lol - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 13:23:14 EST ID:oaWRMjn3 No.603411 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603408

Where did you hear that? Have you not been on the site for mad long and juat saw something on the board about it? Could of been someone fucking around or just saying they assumed he was dead because honestly it wouldn't be a shock with how he thinks and uses. As much as I find him insanely annoying I wouldn't want the guy to die. He popped in like a few weeks ago before everything got rolled back but since then I didn't see em post.
>>
hsn - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 13:37:46 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.603413 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1551206266849.jpg -(28071B / 27.41KB, 748x390) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603411
theres a rumor floating around that someone close to him IRL said so. trying to find out myself. and yeah as much as I dont like him, its still really shit. I wouldnt want anyone to die, even my russian spaniard arch nemesis. if I find anything else out I'll post it here.
>>
Basil Trotman - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 13:51:34 EST ID:upkixa/b No.603415 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603410
you think that?

we won't miss that prick don't fool yourself
>>
Dr. M - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 14:39:42 EST ID:+ZjK73lt No.603418 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603413
Hes still alive. He wants to come to Asia with me, LOLOL. I told him hes gotta pay his way and no stealing/dealing if hes go na tag along, and that appeared to stop him in his tracks.

Not sure how hes doing mentally, but I reach out now and again.
>>
hsn - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 16:54:14 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.603432 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603418
man, good thing it did. that would be a recipe for disaster

>>603415
if he left the boards I wouldnt miss him whatsoever, I cant stand his presence. doesnt mean I wish for him to die. annoying people dont deserve to lose their life. thats insane borderline sadistic thinking. nb
>>
Shitting Dottingfuck - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 17:59:12 EST ID:4ghz7c4F No.603440 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1551221952975.jpg -(7090B / 6.92KB, 222x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603410
>>603411
i was snooping around for info about him out of curiosity and there was a thread on /b/ where it was heavily implied he died or something, so i assumed it was common knowledge at that point. Besides, I cannot find any new posts from him besides some 2015-6 stuff and whatnot, so i just assumed it must have happened.

All things considered, it spiraled pretty fucking quickly into the opiate hole from when he started experimenting with the nods. He was already fuckin insane when it was just stims and mdma and whatnot then in like two weeks time It was like every day was a fucking gauntlet of how fucked up he could get before laying pipe on his whatever the fuck he was dicking at the moment; when i started reading all that shit i thought "yeaaaaah, give it 2-3 months and we're all going to have a big fuckin funeral on our hands", and i'm not usually too far off the mark on ballparking when these types are gonna be chewing on flower roots, so i thought the story checked out.

If the dude's still alive i'm not gonna be sad though. kinda likes the cute picture spam, even though i could use a little less obnoxious talk when i'm trying to forget i have a fuckin face and all, but i'm not going to pretend i wasnt a silly faggot kid with drugs time ago so whatever, yknow. smoke em if you have em.

Speaking of havin em, what are you guys nodding on this fine day? the sun's shining again where i live and the idea of getting back on the junk even with some actual opium wax or whatever i can get my hands on that's not fent to muck about at the riverside park near me under a tree is something i'm kind of too keen on doing this weekend.
In the end, things pretty much make the same amount of no sense at all whether i'm doped or not.
>>
Jenny Summerstitch - Tue, 26 Feb 2019 21:18:32 EST ID:jJbtcvJ9 No.603453 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603408
That guy just went insane with drugs and mixing shit, speed balling everyday. Cant believe hes still alive. But, if he keeps this pace up he will be dead very soon. Prepare to have a funeral for the faggot soon people.
>>
hsn - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 17:08:49 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.603484 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1551305329488.jpg -(6325B / 6.18KB, 249x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
so I accidentality potentiated my drugs the other day and today by consuming a shit load of white grapfruit, red grapefruit, and mangoes. I ate a really decent amount of it, enough to fill me up and then consumed 75mg CBD and 12 grams of red veined kratom. I was on the verge of nodding from this despite not even taking cimetidine and my tolerance being quite high. the cyp3a4 inhibition actually seemed to work better than cimetidine does on the kratom. going to test this with 600mg cimetidine as well and see how it goes. I never had success with WGFJ, fresh grapefruits or mangoes with any drugs until I tried it with kratom. also I took some piperine since its in the CBD I take as well which seems to help than just CBD alone. bwn.
>>
hsn - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 17:09:40 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.603485 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603484
idk why I said accidentally, I know of its inhibiton effects its just I didnt do it to purposely potentiate my drugs. just so happened to work out that way. nb
>>
Hamilton Bablingham - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 19:05:56 EST ID:aqkA5aWd No.603489 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1551312356891.jpg -(8372B / 8.18KB, 210x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603484

Your tolerance is not high its actually pretty low, cbd doesnt get you high and kratom wont make you nod
>>
hsn - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 19:13:10 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.603490 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603489
sorry I didnt mean to make it seem like cbd was getting me high, it just added to the sedative effects. kratom effects me pretty hard even with a tolerance. its not super high but it isnt low at all, even though I only take kratom as of lately it still takes me 60mg IR oxy to even feel it. 80mg to get a nice high going. so yeah jsut depends what your definition of high tolerance is since some people here would need triple that but to the average person I'd look like a freak. even when I was using 20-30mg hydromorphone every day or two kratom would still get me really high. not nodding but very significant. I'm an anomaly though as most people dont think kratom is that potent, its definitely not the norm.

tl;dr semantics, I prob shouldnt have said I have a high tolerance. more medium-low esp compared to before. nb
>>
lol - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 19:16:45 EST ID:oaWRMjn3 No.603492 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603490

Is wgfj really worth it? I tried it once but I can't stand the taste so I didn't drink a lot at all. I wondered if it would do anything with my methadone
>>
hsn - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 19:20:23 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.603493 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603492
take my post with a grain of salt, I was hesistant to even post it because I never had a good experience with it either until I did this by accident. I've tried it for tons of other drugs with zero difference but for some reason this combo was pretty significant with kratom and CBD.
>>
DrFeelsGoodMan !psUx8WBMWI - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 21:27:44 EST ID:ZYHpFVwP No.603494 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1551320864442.jpg -(45019B / 43.96KB, 552x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Two points of fine brown, hardly stepped on at all. Pondering a speedball next shot. On top of Lyrica and Zofran. Hope everyone is feeling as mellow a fellow as I. Much love.
>>
Shit Gonderkun - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 21:43:43 EST ID:jJbtcvJ9 No.603495 Ignore Report Quick Reply
2400mg gabapentin
20mg oxycodone railed

Feeling fucking fucked up! Potentiation ftw!
>>
drm - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 22:48:33 EST ID:+ZjK73lt No.603497 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603020

12mg subutex plugged
60mg oral adderall

Funny enough I havent been feeling jack from either suboxone or subutex. Its time to cut back to 4mg...though I've dropped from 8-12mg to 4mg bupe many times with hardly any WD. I've been debating dropping down to 3mg/day sublingual actually, as I wasnt feeling anything from 4mg either. I figure it's smart to work down to 2mg while I still have some brand strips left that are easy to cut up.

So yeah, mental note for myself, dose 6mg tomorrow, then 4mg for three days to stabilize. It I dont WD, drop down to 3mg subbed for 3-4 days, repeat at 2.5mg for 4 days, and see where I am.

It would be great if I could just rail a tiny quarter pill 2mg for the day. I feel like taking 12/16mg of bupe and feeling nothing is a huge waste of potentially $30-40.
>>
Charlotte Pickledure - Wed, 27 Feb 2019 23:18:25 EST ID:dnk6hxNj No.603498 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Feeling good and playing vidya over at twitch.tv/timistrying
Sorry for the shameless self promotion but all are welcome
>>
Thants !IZgeXR9w82 - Thu, 28 Feb 2019 00:27:37 EST ID:GddETL8+ No.603500 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1551331657398.jpg -(1763643B / 1.68MB, 2160x3840) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Pic of a stash I had a while back. Getting switched off my 550mg daily Kadian back onto the lowest possible dose of done' just cuz I'm going out of province and won't have my provincial health insurance so methadone is the cheapest option next to subs. That Kadian dose cost almost $65 per day not to mention my Librium, Gabby, Clonodine, and Trazadone.. but those cost pennies compared to the morphine. Here is as stash from a few weeks back. Bumpin on 50mg methadone and 220mg Kadian (morphine)+ 90mg Temaz. Pic contains a bunch of Kadian 20s, Valium, 5mg Librium, and a few good fake xans
>>
Edwin Blusslestone - Thu, 28 Feb 2019 08:40:03 EST ID:/sGR1thc No.603503 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603500
>That Kadian dose cost almost $65 per day
thats fucking funny I buy 100's for 10$ god bless bums on welfare with free drugs

why the fuck are you on 550mg daily one guy I know gets 300ish daily and I find it absurd fucking guy also gets 80mg of methadone just ask your doc to give you 18's/24/30's of dillies they're much much cheaper
>>
hsn - Thu, 28 Feb 2019 13:36:02 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.603505 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603500
holy motherfuck, now this is the /opi/ I miss. nice.
>>
Alice Pittfoot - Thu, 28 Feb 2019 15:26:59 EST ID:gJp6gTTA No.603511 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1551385619643.png -(287571B / 280.83KB, 371x532) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Just had ankle surgery boys, they sent me home with 40 5mg percocets. Not a bad scoop I gotta say. I have a mild opiate tolerance from frequent kratom use, and occasional hydrocodone use, but 25mg of oxy is definitely hitting me nicely, not quite nodding, but super comfy.
>>
Molly Brunningman - Thu, 28 Feb 2019 16:57:58 EST ID:j1eBna55 No.603514 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603511
Grind into water with a mortar & pestle (or pre crush and smush into water in a shot glass) & plug with a 5ml oral syringe

The euphoria, come up, peak, duration & potency are boosted at least 40% subjectively

Make sure u had a proper dump that day, i squirt 50ml warm water up my ass led on my side as a cheap enema if my butts not clear, have to wait half hour after that turd to make sure theres no potential sabotagees come down ur rear canal

Lol its fine if you havent been on opis the day before (constipation)
>>
John Hirringdale - Thu, 28 Feb 2019 17:06:06 EST ID:8UYLWJtd No.603516 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603514
now this is the /opi/ I miss

booty bumping 80s was a dream
>>
drm - Thu, 28 Feb 2019 19:04:18 EST ID:+ZjK73lt No.603523 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603511

Honestly dont bother plugging percs. The risk of your bum being turd clogged isnt worth it. Just try to only use once a week max and not dose kratom the day of (and day before if you can manage) your oxy dose.

Nb cuz I'm only bumping on 4mg subutex subbed, 2mg suboxone subbed, and 30mg oral adderall.
>>
Alice Fushfud - Fri, 01 Mar 2019 17:32:18 EST ID:SZ3hSf5h No.603555 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1800mg gabapentin
20mg methadone
>>
Martin Gupperham - Fri, 01 Mar 2019 19:54:14 EST ID:jJbtcvJ9 No.603560 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603555
Tool another 600mg gabapentin. Up to 2400mg now. Feeling good already.
>>
Jack Fanshit - Fri, 01 Mar 2019 19:57:42 EST ID:gJp6gTTA No.603562 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603514
>proper dump

Yeah that's not happening for the next week lol.
>>
Priscilla Snodcocke - Sat, 02 Mar 2019 04:24:28 EST ID:MXwJd0uM No.603571 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603020
Sup guys. Does nz still post here? Haven't seen anything from him in a bit
>>
Edwin Tootway - Sat, 02 Mar 2019 06:55:02 EST ID:C/qiuSbC No.603572 Ignore Report Quick Reply
god damn, opiates and cheap, cold, budget bin dollar store canned food do NOT go together well at all. woke up after not eating anything for 24 hours, dosed, was hungry as fuck, tried to get a can of shitty cold canned food down and fucking threw up everywhere right after I took the last bite. still hungry as fuck. goddamn worst part of dope addiction isn't the w/ds, it's the goddamn bullshit food you have to put up with to get your fix. oh well, at least i'm high. bwn
>>
Q !57aon8jsJ2 - Sat, 02 Mar 2019 10:48:21 EST ID:nUr9+Ujt No.603583 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603020
bump. so much lope, rip my heart. haven't been coming around as frequently the past month or so but i hope everybody is good. pretty damn high probably gonna have a grapefruit for breakfast to bump it up a little more.

my downstairs neighbors were evicted recently and it sounds shitty but im so happy about it. they fought constantly at loud volume and it would sometimes turn physical and were major tweakers. i saw inside their apartment after they were gone and holy shit it was insane other than a narrow path from the door to the bedroom there was just like thrift shop garbage and a crazy amount of furniture piled basically floor to ceiling. and we have high 8-9 foot ceilings. it was nuts worse than an episode of hoarders ive never seen anything like that. i dont understand where in the apartment they lived even the bathroom was 100% filled in with shit and furniture. the whole place was really standing room only and there was barely enough space for two people to walk past each in the narrow channel between the piles of junk. on the plus side the left like 20 something bikes on the bike rack under the stair case and most were in really good condition so i got two free bikes that just need a new innertube each and a little brake work.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Sun, 03 Mar 2019 00:13:18 EST ID:E5o04WRT No.603598 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603020
30mg diazepam, 1mg alprazolam, 30mg morphine sulphate, 10mg cyclobenzaprine, and 50mg DPH.
>>
Ian Shakeson - Sun, 03 Mar 2019 20:48:20 EST ID:jJbtcvJ9 No.603604 Ignore Report Quick Reply
20mg methadone
>>
Cedric Honeygold - Mon, 04 Mar 2019 05:40:04 EST ID:A3rCuxm0 No.603611 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1551696004771.png -(212530B / 207.55KB, 526x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Bumping on tea

I didnt want to make a new thread for this so I'll just ask it here.

Have any aussie's here tried the powder bupe found on the biggest dnm?

I want to switch to bupe because my habit is getting out of hand and either all the seeds I get are shit nowadays or my tolerance is too high for me to get properly high anymore. This powdered bupe is quite a bit cheaper than suboxone strips but it seems weird that someone would bother making it over fent or something. The few reviews are positive though.
>>
lol - Mon, 04 Mar 2019 17:48:28 EST ID:oaWRMjn3 No.603619 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603611

Damn is sub hard to find over there? I thought you guys hsve been had methadone and suboxone doctors down there. I dont think I'd ever even consider buying buprenorphine in powder form, sounds really sketchy to me.,
>>
Basil Blackford - Mon, 04 Mar 2019 21:27:55 EST ID:A3rCuxm0 No.603624 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603619
Its available on the deepweb from a few sources (they could be imported I guess) which makes me believe otherwise but from what Ive read I think its very difficult, maybe impossible, to get take homes from a clinic. I can't really remember clearly though it was a long time ago that I looked into it.
>>
Wesley Habberfoot - Mon, 04 Mar 2019 22:37:31 EST ID:pLIpYGnq No.603625 Ignore Report Quick Reply
40mg oxy, a few beers and a few joints here fug im hiiiiijjiiiii
>>
hsn - Tue, 05 Mar 2019 00:07:05 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.603628 Ignore Report Quick Reply
BWN I'm fentadope, 2 caps in an oral syringe. Tester shit hit like a train so I'm in for a good night.
>>
James Cizzlelock - Tue, 05 Mar 2019 05:08:23 EST ID:+18w7vgW No.603630 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603624
It's far from impossible but if you stay in the public system it's going to take a.long time of being in your best behaviour and building trust.
>>
Rebecca Dartdock - Tue, 05 Mar 2019 08:15:09 EST ID:1p72BD6F No.603634 Ignore Report Quick Reply
BWN, havent had dope boardering on 24hrs, was really getting sickfinally got someone to come front me a half gram at 3am so I can sleep tonight. Gotta love the dopeman sometimes. Smoked some high strength BTH and now I'm nodding in and out while standing.
Good night/good morning to you all
>>
Angus Goodworth - Wed, 06 Mar 2019 20:40:52 EST ID:DPcUbo/W No.603662 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1551922852304.gif -(3797B / 3.71KB, 50x50) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Bumping on tea, 200mg modafinil, 2mg etizllam and 900mg gabapentin.

Mum has a small amount of 5mg endone (IR oxy) left over from a surgery which she's considering giving to me to use before switching to bupe but she'll probably only give me 1 at a time, hopefully I can just stock them up so I can get one last decent high.

>>603630
whew, that sounds like a lot of hard work I think Ill just buy a small amount of the buoe powder to test and if its no good switch to suboxone, all the comments on the vendor are positive and they have quite a few so Im not THAT worried.
>>
lol - Wed, 06 Mar 2019 23:56:23 EST ID:oaWRMjn3 No.603670 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603662

What's your habit like that you're considering getting on subs? You would have to be waiting for a month or more ifyou got only 5mg daily of oxy for subs to warrant getting on with all the bullshit that comes along with it in my opinion. I guess it's different for everyone but i always recommend to people who don't have severe habits to just try to get off without maitenence meds since it can end up putting you in a deeper hole, I also forget some people just want to be on opis too or don't want to quit.
>>
Martha Crarrywatch - Thu, 07 Mar 2019 00:57:09 EST ID:uzeyq2L2 No.603671 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603670

I made this post in the family thread to give you an idea >>603668
I have no plan to get clean because of how painful sobriety is I just want a bit of a tolerance break and to save money because pst is pretty average atm and is leaving me feeling fatigued and hungover when I wake up which it never used to
>>
lol - Thu, 07 Mar 2019 09:12:16 EST ID:oaWRMjn3 No.603672 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603671

Sorry to hear that man, I know how depression is and I used to believe the same thing a very long time ago but eventually I got sick of being high all the time, unless you mean physical pain, regardless on if your habit would warrant sub use the fact that it fucks uour tolerance up is something to take into consideration. Hope you find peace friend
>>
Priscilla Dremmerstere - Thu, 07 Mar 2019 21:39:47 EST ID:pqduf3Sv No.603687 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Bumping on pst + 15mg oxy which is all I could get but I’m feeling pretty noddy.
Maybe my tolerance isn’t so high, it’s just that the seeds are shitty. I bought some seeds online from a source I used to use which was always great but stopped because I found a better deal else where ($80 for 15kg!) but they ran out of stock and have now upped the price. Local seeds from supermarkets were good a couple of months ago but they’re pretty underwhelming now. So hopefully these ones will bring back the magic!
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Fri, 08 Mar 2019 00:50:48 EST ID:E5o04WRT No.603704 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603020
20mg diazepam, 1mg alprazolam, and 10mg cyclobenzaprine throughout the day.
I just took 20mg hydrocodone, 75mg DPH, and 5mg cyclobenzaprine. I’m debating on another 10-20mg diazepam and 0.5-1mg alprazolam.

Cross-post from /benz/
>>
Cedric Wallerfuck - Fri, 08 Mar 2019 01:12:41 EST ID:e8uYtCI2 No.603706 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603020

3 a 215s real ones nigga wtf... Bought some crack at a gas station on the way to get it and put it on my weed in a pipe got lit.... Got the dudes number and he said he can get some good H. I was on suboxone and knew I was getting the blues so barely took any and last dose was prob 16 hours ago so feeling good. I'm supposed to be getting sober rn and im also doing kratom and drinking oh ya and the sub doc gave me k pins. Damn it might not of been a good idea to move here better than tbe city I came from tho they delivery drivers for drugs and ppl oding in the streets everyday. Hope o catch a nod but that toli high af. Dont do drugs my 18 yr old high school senior. that's coming from a 25 yr old who ended up in rehab..

^
Cross post from /every drug board/ I licked some Molly too to test it. They like to call me in rehab a "poly" substance user. Fuck this mental illness
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Fri, 08 Mar 2019 02:58:54 EST ID:E5o04WRT No.603708 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603704
Bump with an added 20mg diazepam, 1mg alprazolam, 10mg hydrocodone, and 50mg DPH
>>
Hannah Brubblepet - Sat, 09 Mar 2019 00:43:58 EST ID:jJbtcvJ9 No.603743 Ignore Report Quick Reply
20mg methadone
>>
Augustus Marrykirk - Sat, 09 Mar 2019 05:41:33 EST ID:cmejEi4g No.603749 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1552128093246.jpg -(88370B / 86.30KB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603020
Smokin' some nice gear now. Want to shoot up but got no acid to dissolve it in :( don't think I'm gonna try lemon juice.
>>
JJzz !af7cXUAGdc - Sun, 10 Mar 2019 20:14:35 EST ID:rcIRc7s+ No.603775 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603749
Lemon juice is fine, just add a tiny drop at a time while stirring until it dissolves

Nb
>>
Isabella Dellersadge - Sun, 10 Mar 2019 21:17:54 EST ID:jJbtcvJ9 No.603776 Ignore Report Quick Reply
  • 10mg methadone
  • 900mg gabapentin

Feeling good fellas.
>>
Panda5 - Sun, 10 Mar 2019 21:39:18 EST ID:UUBMBJsL No.603777 Ignore Report Quick Reply
PST and weeds got me movin' slow-mo. BWN!

Considering adding benzedrex or DXM into the mix.

P.S. One thing about having bright-blue eyes is that opiates give you massive blue eyes because of the pinned pupils, which helps attract females and just generally looks cool. The downside is that anyone who knows you're a user immediately knows you're using.
>>
hsn - Sun, 10 Mar 2019 23:58:24 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.603780 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603775
ahhh its really not though man, loads of bacteria in fruit and unpasteurized fruit juices (even then it would be disgusting to IV although a lot less risk). I mean itll work of course but again people have shot up much worse and been fine. from my harm reduction standpoint though I would never do that.
>>
Cornelius Pockridge - Mon, 11 Mar 2019 02:01:56 EST ID:pqduf3Sv No.603782 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Fucking public holiday, gotta wait for tomorrow for my seeds. At least I was able to find a kiosk connected to a super market and they were about to get me some seeds from the back.

Also FYI. If you take a robotrip then dose at the end after a nap your tolerance will be super low and your pst will have you NODDING.
>>
Dr. Katz !KqgSR25gAQ - Mon, 11 Mar 2019 02:57:17 EST ID:E5o04WRT No.603783 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603020
Last night: 45mg morphine, 100mg hydroxyzine, 30mg diazepam, and booze.
Tonight: 30mg morphine, 35mg diazepam, 2mg alprazolam, 100mg DPH, and a Mexican hot chocolate stout.
>>
Thomas Fundercocke - Mon, 11 Mar 2019 05:28:27 EST ID:H2DXjcCa No.603786 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1552296507009.jpg -(1921686B / 1.83MB, 3264x2448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603020
60mg oxycodone. Feeling like a baby
>>
Archie Sattingson - Mon, 11 Mar 2019 07:20:12 EST ID:cmejEi4g No.603789 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1552303212559.jpg -(146172B / 142.75KB, 874x914) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603780
Yeah I'd rather not to minimize the risk. Don't want a heart infection or blindness. Got some citric now anyway and just took a super nice hit. Wish I hadn't smoked so much of it now.
>>
Shitting Chuddlestone - Mon, 11 Mar 2019 21:58:49 EST ID:jJbtcvJ9 No.603807 Ignore Report Quick Reply
40mg hydrocodone

Really fucked up right now. Starting to nod :)
>>
Molly Cruggledidge - Mon, 11 Mar 2019 22:14:15 EST ID:EYK/dQFY No.603808 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1552356855777.jpg -(291472B / 284.64KB, 614x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603789

Y'all cowards, don't even smoke fast
>>
hsn - Tue, 12 Mar 2019 22:14:20 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.603871 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Bumping on some super potent fent caps, half of one has me nodding. Tried to score some coke but he was out for once. BWNNNNN
>>
Reuben Buzzfield - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 05:53:17 EST ID:Hm/Y5TvG No.603886 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603871

You are so fucking lame dude
>>
Eliza Gocklespear - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 07:59:41 EST ID:KjgaaA7+ No.603897 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603886
Wow stop, he might stop thinking hes liked

Dont need any singularities here
>>
press - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 15:06:22 EST ID:wt0ssZ0a No.603920 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1552503982940.webm [mp4] -(3141988B / 3.00MB, 960x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
not really nodding yet, but i probably just have to relax for a bit.
been smoking strips of fent all day the last few days since im off work for a sprained rotary cuff. basically living off pizza and red wine which is highly inefficient since i puke every few hours. tried watching porn but im too castrated by the drugs and just end up browsing the twitter feeds of the actresses. probably shouldnt wank it anywas
if the current rate of pizza consumption holds up ill have to make a supply run tomorrow iam not looking forward to dealing with reality peope especially in this kind of weather. thanks for reading my blog please comment like subscribe and donate to my patreon where you get bonus content such as erotic yet tasteful drawing of my pizzas
>>
hsn - Wed, 13 Mar 2019 23:07:03 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.603927 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1 cap of a new batch of fent , this stuff is quite euphoric for a fentanyl analogue but unfortunately lacks legs. 1 cap has me nodding though compared to the usual two and three I need. He also gave me a gram of coke instead of a half gram lol so I'm going nuts with it. It's also a new batch of coke and it came in big ol fish scale rocks. Also has that nice soft texture that high purity coke has. I honestly can't do coke by itself anymore and same with fent. I won't usually bother with it unless I can get both because they have insane synergy as they cancel out the negative effects of each other. BWN
>>
Doris Fanningsork - Thu, 14 Mar 2019 08:06:08 EST ID:je7TFVLe No.603935 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1552565168390.jpg -(7072B / 6.91KB, 235x235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603927

>Taking coke and fent alone while blogposting about it
>>
NZ !!vVWR8L52 - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 04:20:16 EST ID:zzQ/I2/f No.603949 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Long time no post.
Shot a speedball and chilling at a friends family's house while they're away on holiday and using their fancy TV and shit. About to use their oven too.

Seems there was some intense shooting here today. Like 80 people shot while I'm out scoring. Pretty bizarre. Feels more like an overseas thing.

Hope everyone here has been well. I've been okay. Still got a fucking sore wrist or finger or something. I'd say it's broken. Been this way since a fist fight I had with this crackhead. Maybe it'll result in a script one day
>>
lol - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 04:56:39 EST ID:oaWRMjn3 No.603950 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603949

Was gonna ask if any of you guys from nz were on to see what it was like down there and if it was a pain due to shit bein on lockdown
>>
Hamilton Wodgewater - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 05:20:53 EST ID:sjORa6EU No.603951 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603949
Good to see ya round ya cunt
>>
nz !!vVWR8L52 - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 05:39:28 EST ID:zzQ/I2/f No.603952 Ignore Report Quick Reply
We've not had the internet at home for like half a year now. In that time we'd had some new flatmates who were also users. A couple. The guy was a chemistry whiz. Anyway they've moved out since so it's just OGP and I in our house. Been pretty
quiet but for a while we had quite a storm of police activity.

I was getting arrested constantly. Like I'd miss a date or something and then they'd issue a warrant. I'd hide and get someone to answer the door but eventually they started getting annoyed. One morning 2 of them came and knocked (got ignored) they smashed through a garage door and then came in. All throughout this, no mention of being cops. They just started opening doors and shit, looking in. I eventually jumped up and got into it with one of them about breaking my door and breaking in illegally. He argued it was kosher. BS. I pointed out I had no idea who the fuck he was, just that he was busting into my house and not announcing himself and that he was lucky he didn't get shot, which perked him up he was all "was that a threat?" etc, I explain that doing that shit is a great way to get hurt. I was huffy about it so I was acting like a cock as we go to the car. En route, he was asking me about an armed robbery of a bar down the road from me. Before I get put in the cells he shows me some piece of paper and is like see! I can do that. I tell him whatever, it's over. I don't care. Sat there for ages and finally got bailed and OGP picked me up.

This happened again a bunch of times. Some of the times they'd knock and I answered and get seen or opened my window to look and there was a cop right by it and they see me. Eventually we just would freeze and not go near the door or windows. Just lie still where you are. That's when they smashed my door. Another time I hear the knock and get OGP to answer and tell him to go. It was a cop I know well. He's actually a good guy. Anyway he shoved past OGP and just walks in our house and goes for my bedroom. I'd jumped out of bed and was hiding in OGP's but there hadn't been a chance to properly close the door cos he was in the hall and I'm kneeling on the bed, naked but for my tattoos and some boxers. Sorta balancing on my knees to keep the door between us. But he opens the door and sees me. If I had known it was this dude I would've handed myself in instead of trying it on. I respect this dude. He was real annoyed but we squashed it. Apparently the cops have this nickname for me related to a certain crime I did about 10 years ago. Pretty funny to me. He's alright for a cop. He saw all the syringes and shit in our house and didn't give a fuck. Not a word said. Most cops would've used it as an excuse to start taking apart your house. Where's the drugs? What's this for? - even though syringes are 100% legal it wouldn't be surprising since he was fucking annoyed. So respect to him for that and a few other things. Another time I was spotted just before I headed to a family get together. First one in ages. He let me go if I promised to go in on Monday. This is the same guy who I had the argument with and had lied to and hid from so that was cool.

Though the most annoying was once when we'd just scored and we're on the way home with the makings of a speedball and some idiot in front of us just sits through a green light. OGP sorta makes a fist and like hammered the steering wheel and was like aw fuck or something. The guy gets out and in broken english says something like "if you want to make a fist, make it outside the car" like he wanted to fight. We just sorta chuckled at him. He was like 50 and very much polynesian. A cop car sees him standing at our window yelling and comes over and gets out stories. I gave my name cos I figured it'd be a case of them just wanting to get us away from each other and to go home and not log it. I figured it would go in their log books and no one would bother putting anything into a system til later on at the end of the shift. But no. I guess cos of how I look they ran me. They come back and tell me I gotta come in on two warrants. I was fucking apoplectic man! The fuckwit who caused it all by trying to fight OGP even had the audacity to lie and say I gave him the fingers and baited him on and such. After I gave the statement I had a rotten feeling in my stomach and just felt something wasn't right. There was a half second before they arrested me and I used it to plant the heroin and also stash a weapon I had. I planted them both pretty well cos the guy pretended to care that I didn't leave me cellphone behind and opened the door, squatted down and shined the flashlight around where I'd sat. It was so well hidden OGP didn't even find it. The cops were young as. Either my age or younger and they were obviously feeling bad they had to bring me in. The sergeant apparently vetoed it. As they were about to pat me down, the guy started dragging his feet and hesitate, he began to say something but stumbled with his words ummmm uhhhh and I realised why: "No, I have no syringes on me, you won't get poked" and relived he patted me down.

Turns out my file is more intense than I thought. Another cop says to me "So tell me, I read you used to manufacture heroin in 2012, what's that like" and was interested in the New Zealand heroin thing. This is the guy who saw the rigs in our house after pushing OGP out the way and just coming in. He's arrested me a fair bit now. Even though he was steamed we tried to lie, he took me to the pharmacy and let me get my methadone before taking me to jail. I hinted it would be embarrassing for me to be escorted in by a cop so he just parked up and let me go in alone. He didn't have to do shit for me so that was humbling.

There was even a scare with some high level cops coming because of our old flatmates, the chemistry whiz. Get it? I'll leave it at that. That was intense. I had a little thing going then so I thought it was for me and clammed up thinking I was under arrest. They were just seeing whether there was any substance to something. See sometimes when they come in situations like this, talking is actually better. You just say hey look I'm a minnow in a river of pike and I don't know, do or see shit worth your time, they take notes and leave after scaring the fuck out of you. But if you clam up like you would in a regular bust they have to assume the worst. They thought it was me they were looking for and asked me all kinds of shit. I kept schtum and refusde them a look inside the house. The other two were hiding, locked inside. Turns out these two cops tried breaking in but gave up. They really busted my balls. This dude knew his stuff too and I couldn't bluff about shit like "Oh that? I use that for making sunshine and lollipops" - He would ask a few pertinent questions and your bullshit would crumble.

I also had a scrap with this drunk tweaker dude who was somewhat a friend before that incident. We're throwing punches on the sidewalk outside the local shops and everyone is watching. Just as I begin to get the best of him, his big ass maori gf sneaks up and blindsides me in the head a few times. Stayed on my feet somehow and was still ready for it but they scuttled off. Hours later I couldn't move my right hand at all. Like constant agony and moving it was just out of the question. I can't even open a jar or lift something heavy with it. It's sore sort of like the butt of the hand or base of the pinky and where it connects to the wrist. I'll get it x-rayed soon. It makes cooking homebake hard.
>>
nz !!vVWR8L52 - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 05:51:58 EST ID:zzQ/I2/f No.603953 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603951
Thanks man. Appreciate it!

>>603950
It's reminiscent of 9/11 - the same small bits of info being constantly streamed and broadcast on tv, over and over. I was in the city a few hours after and everyone was talking about it. As I leave the needle exchange having bought some wheel filters some random street addict yells "Police, we've been looking for you" and makes a real dumb joke. Had no idea who he was. I told him so and he looked crestfallen. Who knows, Maybe I know him from jail or something. Come to think of it, he could be a mate who's been hitting the pipe so hard he's ages himself like 20 years. Anyway, business as usual. My dealers place was really quiet though come to think of it. I couldn't tell if they were quiet cos they were disturbed or cos they were in a mood or because they were miffed I was ticking up $200 worth of drugs with no cash down lol. But yeah the junky dude gave a funny account of it. I tried to avoid the topic by pretending I didn't know about it and so he was recounting it with gestures and shit. He says something like "Terrorist attack! They got us man! we've been hit! and then he mimes holding a rifle and goes bang bang bang bang, they weren't muslims, it was neo nazis and the attacked a mosque! and then he does the miming holding a machine gun bok bok pew pew thing. I eventually ditched him and having got what we needed from the city, we left to go get the heroin and mixings for speedballs. The news and everything is going crazy though. OGP confirmed that they're blocking liveleak, stormfront and the future and some other sites here which is weird.

Oh also, I've got my use down to the lowest in years. I set myself a limit of three days a week a while ago and have been sticking to it. I was fucking caning it recently. Spending on average 250-500$ a day but I've got it down. Some weeks we just use on two days. It's good.
>>
Quetzalcoatl !KDjYWIiOiM - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 12:21:20 EST ID:OIpQoQ2U No.603954 Report Quick Reply
1552666880137.jpg -(1119151B / 1.07MB, 2005x1501) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603949
i heard mad niggas got wet up sum like 50 people died and a bunch more will prolly in the coming days from injuries cold fuckin world man
>>
Phineas Pannerbanks - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 20:26:48 EST ID:wZUJmBko No.603958 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603954
Don't delete my posts cause you disagree
When one group starts terrorist attacks it has to expect same thing hapenning to them sooner or later
Banned
User was banned for this post
User was banned by: Jericho for 48400673400 days
Reason: Aaaand you can fuck right the hell off
>>
Frederick Brosslefield - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 22:52:42 EST ID:C/qiuSbC No.603959 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603950
The guy livestreamed the whole thing from a first person perspective, video is still up all over online, shit's sickening. We live in a weird time man, shit's weird as fuck. We live in a society where you can watch mass shootings in real time on facebook as they're happening from the point of view of the shooter, who's yelling memes like
>subscribe to pew die pie
and playing meme music on speakers as he's gunning people down. Just so fucking surreal, it's still hard to believe all of that happened. I thought guns were strict as fuck in NZ and that they had one of the lowest gun crime rates in the world, if not the lowest? How did the guy get all those ARs? Either way, hope no one from here was anywhere near when it happened, stay safe guys, fucked up world out there
>>
hsn - Fri, 15 Mar 2019 22:58:43 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.603960 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603959
>How did the guy get all those ARs?

I'm quite leftist but also pro-gun but this always baffles me, how do people not realize that criminals do not follow the law? you can have the most strict gun laws and there will always be another way for someone to kill others whether it be a gun, bomb, knife, whatever. they have gun slingers on the dark net, they will always find a way. and I feel dumb for even replying to this because its /opi/ but this is a pretty big deal. it sucks that the knee jerk response is to tighten up on gun regulations but I understand it. the issue is much deeper than the tool used to commit the act though. its like blaming the opioid epidemic on fentanyl. I mean yeah you're technically right but getting rid of the medium doesnt solve the problem, it just introduces either more problems or another loop hole to jump through. its a bad analogy but I really wanted to make this somewhat /opi/ related because I feel conflicted about replying to this lol.
>>
Angus Blusslemit - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 02:52:30 EST ID:E2TCvgcd No.603962 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603958
And the reason for ban is? I'm not saying it's shitty way of fighting cause you target civilians but still, it didn't happen to some buddhist monks. And there is a reason for that.
>>
Angus Blusslemit - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 02:53:19 EST ID:E2TCvgcd No.603963 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603962
*I'm not saying it isn't
>>
lol - Sat, 16 Mar 2019 11:07:27 EST ID:oaWRMjn3 No.603965 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603962

Mods are probwbly pretty left wing so I'm not shocked, I have a feeling if any jokes were made during the series of hashtag pray for blank series of terrorist attacks in Europe and America they wouldn't be as wuick to ban. It's a weird double standard I've noticed on here and all social media sites.

Took two bars, smoking a joint and took my 120mg of methadone, feel alright.
>>
Reuben Pickcocke - Sun, 17 Mar 2019 10:43:40 EST ID:fJpHZ59Z No.603969 Ignore Report Quick Reply
bumpidy bump bump on 30mg of oxy, ~50mg of Ketamine and some weed. feelsgoodman
>>
hsn - Sun, 17 Mar 2019 14:54:31 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.603974 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603969
BWN on 15g kratom and 45mg CBD I just got in the mail, shits pretty nice actually. might do some cotton rinses and get a bit of fent in me to top it off. hope everyones doing well.
>>
hsn - Sun, 17 Mar 2019 14:57:17 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.603975 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1552849037316.png -(378545B / 369.67KB, 430x354) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>603974
whoops, wasnt supposed to reply to that. nb
>>
guardian_angel !NRSODg7CJE!!fjKrtjws - Mon, 18 Mar 2019 12:18:22 EST ID:1lI2ohLO No.603985 Ignore Report Quick Reply
sup niggas i'm back. been clean 3,5 months now but looking at 2g tram and 4mg sub right now.

hope y'all good!

preemptive bump
>>
Eugene Mebbleway - Mon, 18 Mar 2019 15:47:23 EST ID:HwJsXe20 No.603990 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603985

Why ruin a clean run with such shit tier drugs?
>>
guardian_angel !LhwrleQFRU!!fAsQkk7h - Mon, 18 Mar 2019 16:36:08 EST ID:1lI2ohLO No.603991 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>603990
forgot my trip lel

cus it was what I had left at home :s
>>
James Nussleshit - Tue, 19 Mar 2019 23:40:58 EST ID:jJbtcvJ9 No.604017 Ignore Report Quick Reply
20mg methadone

Very low tolerance so I'm feeling good. My last cig really made it kick in :)
>>
Jenny Turveyfoot - Wed, 20 Mar 2019 14:46:07 EST ID:B/56FOh1 No.604032 Ignore Report Quick Reply
BWN on 35mg oxy, a shitload of CBD and 2mg clona
might have been too much clona, gonna go for a walk - don't wanna pass out..
happy nodding everyone.
>>
Esther Popperfuck - Wed, 20 Mar 2019 20:53:22 EST ID:jJbtcvJ9 No.604044 Ignore Report Quick Reply
  • 900mg gabapentin
  • 20mg methadone

Feeling hella good!

^ YOUR AD COULD BE HERE! ADVERTISE ON 420CHAN FOR ONLY $100 A MONTH! ^
Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.