Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
Vaping fent/fentalogs Ignore Report Reply
Yoheyopi - Sat, 09 Mar 2019 14:07:47 EST ID:BsxG2V6j No.603754
File: 1552158467064.jpg -(148624B / 145.14KB, 360x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 148624
I live in a part of the NE US where all dope is only fent and it’s analogues. I stopped IV use due to lack of accessible veins and only snort when I cop any dope. I know that back in the day vaping real ECP H was a complete waste. But I was curious to try vaping fent powder. Is it a viable roa?
>>
Ian Clucklefield - Sun, 10 Mar 2019 01:26:13 EST ID:C/qiuSbC No.603766 Ignore Report Reply
There used to be an anon on here a few years ago that would mix fent powder with PG/VG and then vape it out of a regular nicotine vape on the go. I'm assuming yes, it's possible, but you're probably going to have to experiment a little bit and see what works. Your best bet is most likely a vape mod that lets you change temperature settings for your coils, so you can dial in as close to fent's vaporization point as possible. As far as what liquid to actually mix it in, I'm not sure. I've tried mixing opiates with pg/vg before and it's kind of a gamble, it doesn't really work that great but when you CAN get it to mix it'll work just fine, done it with tar before where I dissolved a few points in some pg/vg with careful application of heat and stirring and was successfully able to vape it.
>>
Basil Sogglepat - Mon, 11 Mar 2019 12:34:53 EST ID:P+L//9ek No.603799 Ignore Report Reply
I've foiled fentanyl/a fentalog before. Totally works, the bioavailability is also pretty high (like 70% if I remember correctly). It was this "China White" shit that was going around on the west coast so I instantly knew what it was.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.