Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
the henk is this cut with Ignore Report Reply
Jarvis Wimmernurk - Mon, 18 Mar 2019 01:31:51 EST ID:9K2IRcHx No.603979
File: 1552887111834.png -(689761B / 673.59KB, 850x1134) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 689761
ordered some 'afghan #4' off the dakrnet a while back, had posted a thread about it saying it burned a little when snorted (wednesday, tried it for the first time.)

it seemed like good quality heroin, didn't feel like the (intentionally) fent-laced stuff im used to, very euphoric. HOWEVER, I'm now wondering if any of the following symptoms are typical of being cut with a certain agent, or what, because even though I'm having the BEST WEEK of my life, it's been fucking wild. my only other wonder is, I did recently start taking low dose synthriod (doctor prescribed) -- could that somehow be fcuking with shit?

I have tried meth, crack, coke, adderral/ritalin, few other random uppers, and it reminds me of no stim I've tried. i've tried plain fent too and it doesn't really remind me of that. i have also experienced periods of mania and wouldn't consider this the 'same' feeling. however, 'out of place' symptoms are as follows:

*involuntary twitching/constantly moving; it feels greeeeeat to move, and I just can't fucking stop fidgeting
*talking to myself, whether full blown conversations or singing or whatever
*very minor hallucinations + very blurred vision; my eyes are getting very dry/crusty (I bought eyedrops to help and it does but generally I can't even read the text I'm writing)
*takes me a solid 30+ minutes to reply to a few sentences in online chat replies; wether to coherently read it or just to remember what I'm trying to say (this has improved today as I'm nearly out and thus taking lowered doses).
*constant nodding out (not necessarily abnormal on its own but):
>I 'wake up' from the nod in the middle of a conversation that doesnt make sense, generally with myself (or a very confused friend)
> touching myself
>moaning in orgasm FROM touching myself
>and by touching myself I MEAN, like, rubbing my arms/legs, not even full out masturbation, straight up orgasming (fem orgasm)
>such touching is apparently quite rough and left me bruised black all over my legs/arms
>my typing is frequently off by one letter if I dont correct it (again, maybe normal but not for me; I'm either typing correctly or so nodded I can't type at all)
(for example:, for example would be like: thy rcs,[;r)
>I started hiccuping and the hiccups each ttime would force me to moan and orgasm (literally)
>I havent slept, at all, since wednesday when I took my first dose. I've nodded out for maybe 1-2 hour periods each day, total. I do not feel tired, ever

any ideas? I'd totally buy/do this again but I find it hard to imagine this being normal heroin
>>
Scourge of the West - Mon, 18 Mar 2019 08:09:30 EST ID:cfHKBDLt No.603980 Ignore Report Reply
Sounds like you got some Really Good Shit combine that with little to no tolerance and... I'm jealous. Your hooked. Gooble gobble one of us. Asshole.
>>
Clara Fattingmadging - Mon, 18 Mar 2019 09:53:09 EST ID:EYK/dQFY No.603981 Ignore Report Reply
>>603980

Idk, him barely sleeping doesnt sound too heroin-y, maybe its H cut with some weird U47700 or Metopon like analogue, heroin effects are quite similar to morphine in reality, and you sleep A LOT on pharm morph.

However the rest of your "symptoms" look like good times to me!
>>
hsn - Mon, 18 Mar 2019 10:59:22 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.603982 Ignore Report Reply
holy shit dude you described the symptoms I had from a weird fentalog to a tee lol. it is 100% cut with some fent, I used to get this batch that made me act super damn weird and I would get extremely horny for no reason and do weird sexual shit which is very abnormal, opiates usually make me pretty celibate. I'd wake up from a nod with my pants down and I'm touching my flaccid dick and moaning, seemed normal at the time but yeah. the talking to myself part was quite apparent as well and I'd wake up to myself talking gibberish or doing some weird shit like clapping my hands or stamping my feet in some weird rythm. I'd also catch myself singing nonsense as well along with waking up wtih a fuck ton of bruises for no reason and same with not sleeping whatsoever. doesnt matter how high I would get, even if I nodded out I just wouldnt sleep for more than a few hours. the hiccup thing is new but doesnt sound out of place either, idk man sounds pretty similar, I've talked to a few others about it and they've had similar things happen as well.
>>
lol - Mon, 18 Mar 2019 12:03:07 EST ID:oaWRMjn3 No.603983 Ignore Report Reply
>>603979

I've never heard of anything like this granted I quit dope before bullshit fentanyl took over. Sounds like a personal thing more than anything since people do weird shit when they're half asleep, I used to get woken up out of a nod and say something mid sentence to someone I was talking to in my dream and my friends used go to laugh csuse I'd make no sense, damn I miss them, RIP guys.
>>
Jack Honeyhood - Mon, 18 Mar 2019 21:24:20 EST ID:9K2IRcHx No.603996 Ignore Report Reply
thanks for all the input/info guys. I'm out of the shit now and haven't quite hit the achey painful throws of full withdrawal yet, but damn, that was fucking wild. lmfao I'm almost embarrassed to go back to talking to my non-addict friends because holy shit the degenerate convos I started. everyone so far seems a little more excited than usual to talkt o me, though, so thanks, weird drugs

>>603982
hooooly fuck I'm glad someone else knows what this is like. FUCKING BIZARRE. I wish I knew what exactly this was because as it's own drug it'd be fucking amazing, but it's DEFINITELY different than any heroin I've tried before. in retrospect there's just no way this wasn't cut with *something* -- I might message the vendor but I doubt he'd admit over the markets it's anything but heroin. guess no harm in asking, though, I honestly loved the stuff - just would set some ground rules for myself in prep next time as that was some weird behavior.

>>603983
I don't know man, it's not like I've *never* done heroin before or *never* been sleep depraved before. I've stayed up for nearly a week straight and never channeled it like this, that was just wild. fucking A whatever it was, I might message the vend just to see if he can get me the same cut of shit again for special occassions lmfao

by the end there the involuntary jerking fucking hurt, almost felt like little seizures or something, damn, that was so weird. i dig it
>>
Reuben Bazzlechut - Mon, 18 Mar 2019 21:53:33 EST ID:OwbsdRCw No.603999 Ignore Report Reply
>>603996
Wanted to chime in on the fact that sleep deprivation plus opiates brings out the exact symptoms you've described in me. If I don't sleep for 2+ days I feel the same way you did with that crazy cut shit even when I'm taking the same dose of normal smack that I always take. Really curious too what the cut is in your dope. Have you thought about getting testing strips to confirm if it's really a fentalog or something different?
>>
hsn - Tue, 19 Mar 2019 00:24:43 EST ID:/J4rytMl No.604004 Ignore Report Reply
>>603999
hmmm I would get that regardless but the effects would be exacerbated when I am on a multi day binge. but I havent gc/ms tested, just tested it for fentanyl and it popped up positive every time. its 100% a fentalog but who knows if theres another active ingrediant. I havent had this with other fent batches so it isnt a crazy notion.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.