Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
gunpowder Ignore Report Reply
Walter Sidgeworth - Tue, 19 Mar 2019 16:35:15 EST ID:cq0H7HNk No.604011
File: 1553027715294.jpg -(28236B / 27.57KB, 600x337) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 28236
so heavy perc and lortab user love opium and have occasionally done tar. ive recently come to having a way getting gunpowder h and ive heard that tar and g.p have a very low threshold when smoked (i read its usually used when people cant get the good shit like #3 or 4 or china white or whatever) unless you bang it ofc and i'm not really trying to try that do any of you folks have a better solution to ingest or if there's a way to cut it with lactose or something non dangerous so i may be able to snort it id love to hear people's thoughts or ideas most people i know (west coast) is just tray tar or dissolve it in water and nasal drip it or if its g.p then they either still tray it or mix the powdery parts in cigs or joints africa style and that works alright but im looking for the next best euphoric burst without needles . if any one can shed some light on this topic it be highly appreciated
>>
Panda5 - Tue, 19 Mar 2019 18:39:46 EST ID:UUBMBJsL No.604014 Ignore Report Reply
1553035186477.jpg -(35125B / 34.30KB, 896x371) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I have never taken heroin, but I've been an /opi/ regular since '09 and have read a thing or two. From what I understand the best rush-worthy options other than IV are:
-Mix it with water and boof it into your anal cavity.
-Mix it with water and spray it into your nasal cavities.

It's often called the 'monkey water' technique. Again, I've never done H so wait for another poster to confirm.
>>
m - Tue, 19 Mar 2019 20:34:10 EST ID:FiR/zsWu No.604016 Ignore Report Reply
>>604011
First off, let's identify the main different types of heroin and their commonly fake counterparts.

In the USA, 97% of the time we only get #4 tar, #4 gunpowder, and what's called #4 ECP, or east coast powder. Gunpowder is basically a hybrid between tar and ECP. If you warm it up in your hands it usually begins to turn into tar.

#3 requires citric acid to be properly dissolved in water. #3 H is most common in Western Europe.

China White is supposed to refer to very high quality heroin from SE Asia in the Golden Triangle. In reality though, 90% of the time in the USA, China White is actually just a white/off white powder containing fentanyl analogues and mystery filler in mystery concentrations that are neither safe or fun to consume compared to real dope.

Just do what Panda said and dissolve 2-3 days worth of doses in a few ml of water, and refrigerate it when not in use if possible. Then you can snort it via nasal spray or use it rectally.
>>
lol - Wed, 20 Mar 2019 00:18:47 EST ID:IggaRoSW No.604018 Ignore Report Reply
>>604011

I've never felt anything close to a rush from any route of absorption besides IV so it always confused me when people say they get a rush from boofing or snorting, maybe if they have nothing else to compare it to, you're probably better off snorting it if you don't shoot,
>>
Frederick Choddlebanks - Thu, 21 Mar 2019 14:00:11 EST ID:Yr41jpJi No.604086 Ignore Report Reply
>>604014
We would do this exact method with the eye drop bottle in prison if we couldnt get a rig. (Not up one's ass, but up ones nose)

It's a pretty good rush. Just be careful.
>>
Frederick Choddlebanks - Thu, 21 Mar 2019 14:08:19 EST ID:Yr41jpJi No.604087 Ignore Report Reply
>>604018
Nasally gives a rush...but its not even close to shooting. Plugging does too and its somewhere inbetween the two.
>>
lol - Thu, 21 Mar 2019 15:42:23 EST ID:IggaRoSW No.604089 Ignore Report Reply
>>604087

I dont consider that slow come up to be a rush at all personally, guess it's down to personal belief with that sorta stuff, anything short of feeling like there's no air in my lungs

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.