Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated April 10)
THC Vape Carts + H? Ignore Report Reply
23blackpower16 - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 03:33:25 EST ID:SKq4CqwW No.604120
File: 1553326405963.jpg -(89124B / 87.04KB, 1080x1350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 89124
Curious if its possible to just mix some in with the THC juice if I unscrew the lid?
Does anyone have any experience or resources?
All I am finding is ridiculous news articles about the "dangers"

Thanks! Much love, stay high but don't die. Lost 3 GOOD friends to 2019 alone. My girl takes 4mg of Subs a day but is perscribed more; I generally just ask for a half any time I am jonesing for H or Blues (Oxy 30s) and since I dont use them much I catch a nice buzz and can't do my DOC. But, when I do spoil myself since I dont use needles I think this would be awesome. Thanks for the input.
>>
Simon Trotford - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 03:44:01 EST ID:1bi0UVaJ No.604121 Ignore Report Reply
>>604120
I think Ive read somewhere you can vape heroin. If its #3 you may need to add some cictric acid so it dissolves properly.

My gf recently started vaping thc and cannabinoids and Im super interesting in vaping drugs in the future, I want to try making speed vape juice first then experiment with some rc's and stuff. I think a stim vape would be awesome.
>>
Esther Murdfoot - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 05:29:15 EST ID:GRdSP5lX No.604122 Ignore Report Reply
I don't know about THC in particular, but I do know you can vape fent/opiates. There used to be an anon on here that would mix fent into pg/vg and vape it out of a regular nicotine vape box mod, and I had some (mild) success with mixing tar into a liquid and doing the same at home with a box mod of my own. It's not going to work as well for H as it is with other kinds of opiates imo, or at least I found that vaping it out of a box mod was less successful than vaping it off foil, snorting, or plugging it. Obviously not even gonna mention that IV will still always be king. What you want to do, if you're really hellbent on doing it for whatever reason, is use a vape mod that has either adjustable temperature or adjustable wattage . Adjustable temperature will work better but adjustable wattage will do in a pinch. Make sure the H is dissolved completely in the liquid, then fuck around with getting the temperature as close as possible as you can to the temperature that H vaporizes at for inhalation without it burning. So it is possible, just might take some experimentation on your end, if your vape isn't adjustable and fires at one set temp/wattage (the one used for THC) and the temp of THC is nowhere near that of H, then don't bother doing it on that vape mod as it'll just end up being a huge waste as the H burns off.
>>
Esther Murdfoot - Sat, 23 Mar 2019 05:30:26 EST ID:GRdSP5lX No.604123 Ignore Report Reply
>>604122
Oh yeah, forgot to mention- I found that H is absolutely ass at dissolving in VG, you might have better luck using a mixture with more PG (or all PG) in it, dissolving it in VG takes ages and it doesn't suspend very well.
>>
Cornelius Forringkine - Sun, 24 Mar 2019 12:47:22 EST ID:NsXAfYIm No.604176 Ignore Report Reply
Yo I fucking love Dank Vapes. Best bang for your buck. They sell em for $35 a gram at my local shop. I'm hittin my Demon Berry rn. Shits got me feelin like a demon, yo.
>>
Walter Bimbletedge - Tue, 26 Mar 2019 17:36:38 EST ID:v0p/hyyt No.604283 Ignore Report Reply
>>604176
GTFO shill

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.